Three Oaks Ranch Academy(horse/rider rp)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Three Oaks Ranch Academy(horse/rider rp)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:48 pm

Maichael Winchester or Mike- m- 24- crush: maybe Natasha- bf/gf: open- horse: Dey- Australian Keplie Allia- Tags: everyone

The six foot black haired male turned blue eyes to the one girl as she looked and smiled at him. He combed through his neck length hair. He then glanced to the dog, as she stood nearby. He continued to wait until they were done talking.

Daylight Hours Dey- Lippizaner mare- 4 y- Dressage- Rider: Mike- crush: open, bi- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: everyone

The pretty white mare stood at fifteen point two hands. She swished her tail as she was now just stood there. Chocolate eyes watched whatever they could, as she has blind spots. The mare saw other horses, and snorted and squealed.

Jessikka Robbins or Jess- f- 24- crush: open, bi- bf/gf: open- horse: Kyu- Shepadoodle service dog Kuroyuki- Tags: everyone

The why but sweet, animal loving shirt girl hummed a bit. She shook out red curls a bit, curls that went to her shoulders. She looked at her freckled arms and legs a moment. She was wearing shorts and a pretty purple t shirt. The bee phobia girl hummed as she drove the sleek Impala. Her service dog, Black Snow or Kuroyuki, was in the passenger seat. She finally pulled up to the place, and parked. She got the dog and horse out, brown eyes watchful as she walked to the stables.

Kyu- gelding- 6 y- APH mix- Trail horse- rider: Jess- crush: open for males- mate: open for males- has to adopt-

The sixteen hand high gelding squealed and flicked his tail. He shook out his black and white mane a couple times. The white patched gelding then followed his girl. The white star on his black face stood out against the black of course.

Beia Song- f- 22- bi; open- bf/gf: open- horse: Aimer- Bobby x Lauren Song- Doodle Love- Tags: everyone

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and looked around. She shook out her dark hair, which went to mid back. She was wearing a galaxy t shirt, and some shorts. She hummed as she drove the 2012 Impala with her dad following behind. He had a truck, so the trailer was always attached to that. Love was in the back of her car, happy as can be. They soon got there, and she got the dog and horse out. She headed for the barn as well, seeing others in there.

Aimer- North American Spotted Draft gelding- 6 y- open for males- open for males- has to adopt- carting- Rider: Beia- Tags: everyone

The sixteen point two hand high gelding squealed and kicked. He let out a breath when the truck and car both finally stopped. He snorted, shaking his mane and flicking his tail. Chocolate brown eyes watched for his girl, as the door came down. The black head and eared white horse snorted. His black back and rump patch stood out against the white.

Junn- m- 26- crush: open for boys- bf/gf: open for boys- Cat Chennel- horse: Cara- Tags: X

The five foot eight and brown eyed male hummed. He combed through short and neat black hair. He was wearing a pair of shorts, and blue shirt with it. He drove the Toyota with the cat in her carrier, his mother following with the trailer.

Cara- Mini horse filly- 2 y- open- too young for mate I think- too young for foals yet- carting- human: Junn- Tags: X

The very small black filly was sleeping in the very small trailer. The white socks and blaze stood out against the black of the coat.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:28 pm

Ashton-Relationship: Open-Location: Barn-Taggs: Natasha-Maichael

"Indeed he is but a stubborn one to." She laughed turning her eyes to the tall guy standing behind them a bit. She smiled softly, her eyes sparkled slightly in the bit of sun from the windows. She extended her hand towards him. "Im Ashton but please call me Ash." she looked at him for a moment till e shook her hand. She heard Vermeer clicking his hooves for attention. "Just a moment big fella ill get you your grains." she said looking down at him then back at those two.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:39 pm

[Dey is going to like Vermeer if that’s okay, since I’m assuming he’s bi or (realistically) hetero]

Maichael Winchester or Mike- m- 24- crush: maybe Natasha- bf/gf: open- horse: Dey- Australian Keplie Allia- Tags: everyone

The six foot black haired male turned blue eyes to the one girl as she looked and smiled at him. He combed through his neck length hair. He then glanced to the dog, as she stood nearby. He smiled as he said “My name is Maichael. Call me Mike if you feel comfortable. This is Dey,” he then said, gesturing to the white mare he led.

Daylight Hours Dey- Lippizaner mare- 4 y- Dressage- Rider: Mike- crush: open, bi- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: everyone

The pretty white mare stood at fifteen point two hands. She swished her tail as she was now just stood there. Chocolate eyes tried to locate the other mare and males. She could both smell and hear them, but hadn’t figured out where they were.

Jessikka Robbins or Jess- f- 24- crush: open, bi- bf/gf: open- horse: Kyu- Shepadoodle service dog Kuroyuki- Tags: everyone

The why but sweet, animal loving shirt girl hummed a bit. She shook out red curls a bit, curls that went to her shoulders. The bee phobic girl hummed as she continued to walk. Her service dog, Black Snow or Kuroyuki, was by her side.

Kyu- gelding- 6 y- APH mix- Trail horse- rider: Jess- crush: open for males- mate: open for males- has to adopt-

The sixteen hand high gelding squealed and flicked his tail. He shook out his black and white mane a couple times. The white patched gelding then continued after his girl. The white star on his black face stood out against the black of course.

Beia Song- f- 22- bi; open- bf/gf: open- horse: Aimer- Bobby x Lauren Song- Doodle Love- Tags: everyone

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and looked around. She shook out her dark hair, which went to mid back. She was wearing a galaxy t shirt, and some shorts. She hummed as she drove the 2012 Impala with her dad following behind. He had a truck, so the trailer was always attached to that. Love was in the back of her car, happy as can be. They soon got there, and she got the dog and horse out. She headed for the barn as well, seeing others in there.

Aimer- North American Spotted Draft gelding- 6 y- open for males- open for males- has to adopt- carting- Rider: Beia- Tags: everyone

The sixteen point two hand high gelding squealed and kicked. He let out a breath when the truck and car both finally stopped. He snorted, shaking his mane and flicking his tail. Chocolate brown eyes watched for his girl, as the door came down. The black head and eared white horse snorted. His black back and rump patch stood out against the white.

Junn- m- 26- crush: open for boys- bf/gf: open for boys- Cat Chennel- horse: Cara- Tags: X

The five foot eight and brown eyed male hummed. He combed through short and neat black hair. He was wearing a pair of shorts, and blue shirt with it. He drove the Toyota with the cat in her carrier, his mother following with the trailer.

Cara- Mini horse filly- 2 y- open- too young for mate I think- too young for foals yet- carting- human: Junn- Tags: X

The very small black filly was sleeping in the very small trailer. The white socks and blaze stood out against the black of the coat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:48 am

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Ashton and Maicheal || Location: Barn ||

When she heard him introduce himself, she smiled softly. ”And I’m Natasha. This is one of my horses, Dream. Nice to meet you Maicheal. Are you new here as well?” She asked him. Dream saw the other horse and snorted. The mare flicked her tail behind her to shoo off the annoying bugs buzzing around her. Meanwhile Rusty, pawed the ground and bickered once more to get Natasha’s attention. He was always a needy horse, which Natasha was annoyed with. “Oh you can wait a bit longer for your meal you needy boy.” she called out to the stallion who in response pawed at the stall door.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:14 am

Ashton-Relationship: Open-Location: Barn-Taggs: Natasha-Maichael

Ashton looked at him "Very nice to meet you Mike. Gorgeous horse you have to." She said turning her gaze to Natasha who was standing next to her as she spoke. Well it was very nice to meet you both but im a bit filthy from the ride this morning, if you two would excuse me im going to go get cleaned up." she smiled at both of them and started to walk away. She walked over to Vermeer and grabbed his bucket re filling it with more grain. "There you go big fella." she said kissing him on his nose and turned to walk back to her cabin.

(@Spiritstar3 yes that is 100% good with me!)
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:16 am

[Wild Dog: XD cool]

The six foot black haired male kept blue eyes focused on the girls. He combed through his neck length hair. He then glanced to the dog, as she stood nearby. He smiled as he said “Thank you, and yes I’m new here. I’m assuming there are open stalls, one which I can put Dey in?” he asked. He then nodded to Ashton, waving her off.

The pretty white mare stood at fifteen point two hands. She swished her tail as she was now just stood there. Chocolate eyes tried to locate the other mare and males. She could both smell and hear them, but hadn’t figured out where they were.

The why but sweet, animal loving shirt girl hummed a bit. She shook out red curls a bit, curls that went to her shoulders. The bee phobic girl hummed as she continued to walk. Her service dog, Black Snow or Kuroyuki, was by her side.

The sixteen hand high gelding squealed and flicked his tail. He shook out his black and white mane a couple times. The white patched gelding then continued after his girl. The white star on his black face stood out against the black of course.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:25 pm

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Maicheal || Location: Barn ||

She waved at Ashton and then glanced at the male before her. “Oh yes, pick any empty stall for your horse. I can show you around after you get yourself settled in.” she said and placed Dream in her stall for the time being. While waiting for a response, the young woman went over to attend to Rusty, the eager and feisty stallion. “You just have to be a total pain today huh? You’re lucky I love you though mister.” she told the horse. Rusty snorted and tossed his head.

Natasha walked into his stall and took out his feeding bucket. She began to fill it with a special blend before putting it back in his stall. Rusty was eager for the food and nearly bumped Natasha out of the way. She chuckled at the mustang and shook her head as well. “Eat up big guy. We have a nice long trail ride waiting for us.” she said, then shut the stall door shut. She tucked her hands into the front pocket of her black hoodie and glanced back at Maicheal.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:22 pm

The six foot black haired male kept blue eyes focused on the girl. He combed through his neck length hair. He then glanced to the dog, as she stood nearby. He smiled as he said “Okay,” and left the mare to a stall near Vermeer. He made sure she had water and some hay of course. He then went back to Natasha, saying “Oh yeah, I should probably get my bags put away. Is it a cabin I’m staying in?” he asked.

The pretty white mare stood at fifteen point two hands. She swished her tail as she was now just stood there. Chocolate eyes glanced to the human as he led her into the stall.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:28 pm

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Maicheal || Location: Barn ||

The green eyed woman nodded her head at his words. ”Yes, we are all staying in cabins. The rooms are very spacious. Tons of room. I’ll show you the way to the cabins.” she said. She had to go to the cabins anyway to change into a more fitting outfit for trail riding. She walked out of the barn and waited for Maicheal to join her. ”When you’re ready, meet me back here at the barn.” she told him.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:30 pm

Maichael Winchester or Mike- m- 24- crush: maybe Natasha- bf/gf: open- horse: Dey- Australian Keplie Allia- Tags: Natasha

The six foot black haired male kept blue eyes focused on the girl. He combed through his neck length hair. He then glanced to the dog, as she stepped over to him. He nodded and said “Okay,” then saw the redhead going into the barn. “Someone else new, I assume, just went into the barn. Should I go tell her to go to her cabin then join us?” he asked.

Daylight Hours Dey- Lippizaner mare- 4 y- Dressage- Rider: Mike- crush: open, bi- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: horses

The pretty white mare stood at fifteen point two hands. She swished her tail as she was now just stood there. Chocolate eyes blinked and she huffed.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me