Three Oaks Ranch Academy(horse/rider rp)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Three Oaks Ranch Academy(horse/rider rp)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:16 pm

Maichael Winchester or Mike- m- 24- bf/gf: Natasha- horse: Dey- Australian Keplie Allia- Tags: Natasha

The six foot black haired male smiled as he said “Yeah.” He then tilted her head when she looked at her phone then spoke. “What time is it?”

Daylight Hours Dey- Lippizaner mare- 4 y- Dressage- Rider: Mike- crush: open, bi- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: barn

The pretty white mare swished her tail.

Beia Song- f- 22- bi; maybe Weston, idk- bf/gf: open- horse: Cara- Bobby x Lauren Song- Doodle Love- Tags: Weston

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and smiled. She reached the cabin, and said “Here we are.”

Cara- Mini horse filly- 2 y- open- too young for mate I think- too young for foals yet- carting- human: Beia- Tags: barn

The very small black filly laid down and snorted a bit.

Valentino or Val if you want- m- 19- homo; Leo- bf open- horse: Rosa- Remus (might like Sirius) and pup Rey (probably will like Tess)- Tags: open

The short and slender boy blinked golden brown eyes. The and white-looking-blonde haired one got to his cabin and went in.

Rosen Skies- Rose- mare- 4 y- AQH APH- 16 hh- Barrels- rider: Valentino- crush: Hunter- mate: open- no foals yet- Tags: barn

The chocolate eyed red headed white starred and snipped mostly white mare snorted.

Ameya Rian- f- 21- bi; open- date open- horse: Aien- has a beautiful cat- Tags: open

The short and slender girl went in.

Dragon's Love- Aien- gelding- 6 y- Japanese born mix- trail horse- rider: Ameya- open for males- has to adopt- Tags: barn

The black horse moved around a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:03 am

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Mike || Location: on the porch ||

”Around midnight….” she said with a yawn and saw her brother walk by with the same girl he was with. She noticed the look he gave her and she made a face at him before looking back at Mike. Weston glanced at his sister and made a face at her before heading in with Beia.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:03 am

Should we skip to next day?]

Maichael Winchester or Mike- m- 24- bf/gf: Natasha- horse: Dey- Australian Keplie Allia- Tags: Natasha

The six foot black haired male smiled as he looked at her. He nodded and said “We should probably get to bed.”

Daylight Hours Dey- Lippizaner mare- 4 y- Dressage- Rider: Mike- crush: open, bi- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: barn

Beia Song- f- 22- bi; maybe Weston, idk- bf/gf: open- horse: Cara- Bobby x Lauren Song- Doodle Love- Tags: Weston

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and smiled. She opened the door and gestured Weston to go in.

Cara- Mini horse filly- 2 y- open- too young for mate I think- too young for foals yet- carting- human: Beia- Tags: barn

Valentino or Val if you want- m- 19- homo; Leo- bf open- horse: Rosa- Remus (might like Sirius) and pup Rey (probably will like Tess)- Tags: open

The short and slender boy blinked golden brown eyes. The and white-looking-blonde haired one got to his cabin and went in.

Rosen Skies- Rose- mare- 4 y- AQH APH- 16 hh- Barrels- rider: Valentino- crush: Hunter- mate: open- no foals yet- Tags: barn

The chocolate eyed red headed white starred and snipped mostly white mare snorted.

Ameya Rian- f- 21- bi; open- date open- horse: Aien- has a beautiful cat- Tags: open

The short and slender girl went in.

Dragon's Love- Aien- gelding- 6 y- Japanese born mix- trail horse- rider: Ameya- open for males- has to adopt- Tags: barn

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:45 pm

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Mike || Location: on the porch ||

The young woman nodded her head and got to her feet. Natasha glanced at Mike with a soft smile on her face and kissed him lightly. "I had a lot of fun with you Mike, the most fun I've had in a while honestly." she spoke.

Weston followed her into the room and waited to see what she wanted to do. It wasnt his room or place, so he did not want to do something too stupid.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:56 pm

The six foot black haired male smiled as he looked at her. He nodded and said “I had fun with you as well; see you tomorrow,” he said, and kissed her forehead.

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and smiled. She motioned at the bed or chair, letting him pick where he wanted to sit.

The short and slender girl changed and went to bed.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:30 pm

|| Natasha || Female || BF: Mike || Location: heading back to her cabin

She smiled at his words and felt her face flush when he kissed her on the forehead. "See you tomorrow Mike." the young woman said softly and kissed his cheek. Natasha walked towards the cabin door and shut it behind her. She made her way up the stairs to the second floor and entered her bedroom. Natasha shut the door behind her and let out a shaky breath.

Emotions ran through her like waves when she closed her eyes and could picture Mike standing in front of her. Tingles went down her spine and the young woman let out a soft sigh once more before flopping onto the bed. She could not help but get the image of him out of her head. Tonight was a night she would not forget. Natasha let out a little squeal of delight before rolling over and getting off the bed to change.

||Weston|| Male|| Tagged: Beia ||

He sat down a chair and glanced over at Beia. "So tell me a bit about yourself Beia." the young man spoke, curious to know more about the young woman before him.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:55 pm

The six foot black haired male smiled as he looked at her. He nodded and said “Yes,” then left and went down the path. He reached his cabin, went in, and turned on the light. He changed for bed, then turned out the light and waited for his eyes to adjust.

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and smiled. She watched him sit, sitting on the bed and looking at him. “Well…I love poodles and mixes, so that’s why i have Love. My parents are named Bobby and Lauren Song. I’m twenty two,” she said, then looked at him. “What about you?” she then asked the young man.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:22 pm

|| Natasha || Female || Location: in her room ||

The young woman eventually found herself falling asleep and found herself having some peaceful dreams.

|| Weston || Male || Tagged: Beia || Location : In her room ||

"Hmm well you already know that I have a sister, Natasha. There really isnt much else to know other than that I am a huge romantic kind of guy. I like to sit on the porch and watch the sunset or sunrise. As far as other family members go, its just Natasha and I. Its bee us since I was 11 and she was 10." he said, remembering on the day of the accident with their parents. It was something that even to this day still bothers Natasha at times, but she doesnt like to bring it up at all.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucidDreaming » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:46 pm

|| Name || Luna Moonglade
|| Age || 14
|| Gender || Female
|| Personality || Happy, Funny, Creative. Loves making friends. Extreme anxiety in social situations and relies on animals to bring out her personality.
|| Description ||
-height|| five foot two and three quarters
-eye color|| Lavendar eyes
-hair color|| Dark brown with purple streaks
-hair length|| Longer than shoulder length, curly but not in a poofy way.
-facial features|| Purple glasses
-clothing|| Horse t-shirts and jeans
|| Horses|| One grey mare named Jazmine (Show Name All That Jazz) and One Blue Roan filly tbn
|| Bf/Gf|| None
|| Crush|| She’s open
|| Other || Fosters kittens and has 1 border collie and 1 chihuahua

|| Registered Name || Jazmine
|| Barn Name || Jazzy
|| Age || 5 years
|| Gender || Mare
|| Breed || Throughoubred
|| Personality || Calm and sweet, but can really go running if you let her. She loves eventing and is friends with all other horses. She hates plastic bags.
|| Description ||
-height|| 14 hands
-pelt color|| White
-pelt markings|| Grey shading on her legs and red "freckles" on her shoulders
-eye color|| Chocolate brown
|| Trained in || Jumping, Barrel racing, english and western.
|| Rider || Luna
|| Mate || Open
|| Crush || open
|| Foals|| None thusfar
|| Other || none

|| Horse Form ||
|| Registered Name || Quintessence
|| Barn Name || Quinn
|| Age || 4 years old
|| Gender || Gelding
|| Breed || Blue Roan Mustang
|| Personality || Hyper but wishes to please. Loves barrel racing or other speedy sports but will relax for a long trail ride in the mountains.
|| Description ||
-height|| 15 hands
-pelt color|| Blue roan i guess?
-pelt markings|| Blue roan?
-eye color|| Dark brown
|| Trained in || English and Western, Hunt & Jump
|| Rider || Luna
|| Mate || Open
|| Crush || open
|| Foals|| None XD
|| Other || none
Last edited by LucidDreaming on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
LucidDreaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:53 pm

[Chick, you can't just start RPing without Seeley accepting your character first. You also need to do forms for the horses]

The six foot black haired male fell asleep. (Wb)

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and smiled. She nodded as she looked at the male, then made a small sound. "I want to ask, but at the same time...I'm sure it's something upsetting. Your history that is," she said to him.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me