Three Oaks Ranch Academy(horse/rider rp)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Three Oaks Ranch Academy(horse/rider rp)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:06 pm

Maichael Winchester or Mike- m- 24- bf/gf: Natasha- horse: Dey- Australian Keplie Allia- Tags: Natasha

The six foot black haired male smiled as he said “chicken noodle soup...It is really good on a cold day, like other soups or even stew." He then listened as she continued to speak. "Well, aside from horses, my hobbies are playing with Allia or reading I'd say. Reading really is great," he said. "My turn again?" he asked, then laughed quietly a moment. "Here's an easy one: my favorite colors are blue and green. What are your two favorite colors?" he asked her.

Daylight Hours Dey- Lippizaner mare- 4 y- Dressage- Rider: Mike- crush: open, bi- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: barn

The pretty white mare swished her tail.

Beia Song- f- 22- bi; maybe Weston, idk- bf/gf: open- horse: Cara- Bobby x Lauren Song- Doodle Love- Tags: all at cookout/mainly Weston

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and smiled. She nodded when he spoke, then shrugged when he spoke again. "What if I want to tempt you?" she asked. "All jokes and such aside, you're an amazing guy and I... really like you I think."

Cara- Mini horse filly- 2 y- open- too young for mate I think- too young for foals yet- carting- human: Beia- Tags: barn

The very small black filly laid down and snorted a bit.

Valentino or Val if you want- m- 19- homo; Leo- bf open- horse: Rosa- Remus (might like Sirius) and pup Rey (probably will like Tess)- Tags: Lorenzo/open

The short and slender boy blinked golden brown eyes. The and white-looking-blonde haired one giggled, then said "Yeah, you'll see each other again." He picked up Rey, whom was refusing to move. "Have a good night," he said, then turned for the door.

Rosen Skies- Rose- mare- 4 y- AQH APH- 16 hh- Barrels- rider: Valentino- crush: Hunter- mate: open- no foals yet- Tags: barn

The chocolate eyed red headed white starred and snipped mostly white mare snorted.

Ameya Rian- f- 21- bi; open- date open- horse: Aien- has a beautiful cat- Tags: all at cookout

The short and slender girl ate some food, then decided to head back.

Dragon's Love- Aien- gelding- 6 y- Japanese born mix- trail horse- rider: Ameya- open for males- has to adopt- Tags: barn

The black horse moved around a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:31 pm

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Mike || Location: on the porch ||

She did not have to think twice on that question. "Oh that is easy. It's a nice sapphire blue color. My turn, alright where are you from? I'm from Atlanta, Georgia." She said, adjusting herself. Weston smirked at her before raising his eyebrows at what she said. "Well I kind of figured that you did since you kissed me back. Why else would I kiss you?" he said to her, chuckling lightly.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:48 pm

Maichael Winchester or Mike- m- 24- bf/gf: Natasha- horse: Dey- Australian Keplie Allia- Tags: Natasha

The six foot black haired male smiled as he said “Sapphire is beautiful. Atlanta huh?" he questioned, then laughed. "I'm from Kentucky, a small town I kind of...forget the name of. I don't think anyone from our town ever actually remembers the name of it. Anyway! What's next?" he asked, more to himself than anything. "Favorite scent; mine is chocolate or rain, what about you?"

Daylight Hours Dey- Lippizaner mare- 4 y- Dressage- Rider: Mike- crush: open, bi- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: barn

Beia Song- f- 22- bi; maybe Weston, idk- bf/gf: open- horse: Cara- Bobby x Lauren Song- Doodle Love- Tags: all at cookout/mainly Weston

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and smiled. She shrugged as she looked at him, not answering that. She looked around, saying "Looks like everyone left. Do you...want or need any help cleaning anything up?" she asked.

Cara- Mini horse filly- 2 y- open- too young for mate I think- too young for foals yet- carting- human: Beia- Tags: barn

Valentino or Val if you want- m- 19- homo; Leo- bf open- horse: Rosa- Remus (might like Sirius) and pup Rey (probably will like Tess)- Tags: Lorenzo/open

The short and slender boy blinked golden brown eyes. The and white-looking-blonde haired one giggled, then said "Yeah, you'll see each other again." He picked up Rey, whom was refusing to move. "Have a good night," he said, then turned for the door.

Rosen Skies- Rose- mare- 4 y- AQH APH- 16 hh- Barrels- rider: Valentino- crush: Hunter- mate: open- no foals yet- Tags: barn

The chocolate eyed red headed white starred and snipped mostly white mare snorted.

Ameya Rian- f- 21- bi; open- date open- horse: Aien- has a beautiful cat- Tags: all at cookout

The short and slender girl ate some food, then decided to head back.

Dragon's Love- Aien- gelding- 6 y- Japanese born mix- trail horse- rider: Ameya- open for males- has to adopt- Tags: barn

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:57 pm

"Ooh favorite scent huh? I love the smell of fresh rain and also a campfire. I guess my turn again then. Lets see....Whats your favorite movie genre? Mine is comedy with a mixture of romance. I am not a fan of the usual chic fliks or whatever they call them these days."/color] she said.

[color=#40BFBF]"I would greatly appreciate it. Afterwards, we can hang in my room or yours?"
he said, as he began to pick things up and sort things out.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:43 am

Leonardo/ Male/ English discipline/ 19/ Tags: Valentino
Leonardo pats Sirius’ head. “Take some rest, bud” he says before getting himself ready for bed.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:12 am

The six foot black haired male smiled as he said “I like comedy or action. Fantasy can be fun to watch too though. Alright…what’s your favorite place in the world you’d want to visit? I’d love to go to Italy or Rome,” he said.

Beia Song- f- 22- bi; maybe Weston, idk- bf/gf: open- horse: Cara- Bobby x Lauren Song- Doodle Love- Tags: Weston

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and smiled. She said “I think…my room,” then began to help him clean up.

Valentino or Val if you want- m- 19- homo; Leo- bf open- horse: Rosa- Remus (might like Sirius) and pup Rey (probably will like Tess)- Tags: open

The short and slender boy blinked golden brown eyes. The and white-looking-blonde haired one carries the pup, Remus following.

Ameya Rian- f- 21- bi; open- date open- horse: Aien- has a beautiful cat- Tags: open

The short and slender girl headed back.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:13 pm

”Well I’m sure we can plan some movie dates then. Ooh Italy huh? I heard it’s beautiful there. Me, it would have to be either Spain or Porto Rico. I love the music and food. Guess it’s my turn again. Alright….What kind of family are you wanting? A lot of kids, not a lot of kids or none. Me, 2 would be the perfect number of kids for me.” she said with a smile and moved closer to Mike. She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed softly.

“Your room? Alright then.” he said with a nod and then continued to clean. Once they were done, he offered his hand to her and allowed her to lead the way to her room.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:36 pm

The six foot black haired male smiled as he said “I’m the same. One or two kids is just fine for me; also, movie dates sound like a plan. Now…what genders would you want the kids to be? I’d love a boy and a girl, but I wouldn’t love them any less if they were the same gender. I just think an even number would be nice, in other words one boy and one girl.”

Beia Song- f- 22- bi; maybe Weston, idk- bf/gf: open- horse: Cara- Bobby x Lauren Song- Doodle Love- Tags: Weston

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and smiled. She said “Okay,” and took his hand, leading the way up the path and to the cabin.

Valentino or Val if you want- m- 19- homo; Leo- bf open- horse: Rosa- Remus (might like Sirius) and pup Rey (probably will like Tess)- Tags: open

The short and slender boy blinked golden brown eyes. The and white-looking-blonde haired one carries the pup, Remus following.

Ameya Rian- f- 21- bi; open- date open- horse: Aien- has a beautiful cat- Tags: open

The short and slender girl headed back.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:50 pm

Leonardo/ Male/ English discipline/ 19/ Tags: Valentino
Leonardo brushed his teeth and changed into his pajamas before checking on the pups and going to bed.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:12 pm

”I don’t have a preference honestly. I would be fine with either one. I would love them no matter what.” she said with a smile and glanced down at her phone and looked at the time. “Oh wow is that really the time? I didn’t think it would be that late….” she said, slightly surprised. He followed after her and let her lead the way to her room.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me