Rolling oaks ranch rp thread

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

what kind of storm if we do a storm happening

Poll ended at Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:08 am

thunder
50%
rain storm
13%
dry thunder
No votes
dust storm
No votes
wild fire
38%

Total votes : 8

Rolling oaks ranch rp thread

Postby Sabrina723 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:18 am

Rolling Oak Ranch

Welcome to Rolling Oak ranch, before you begin your journey you should learn the history of the school. This started out as a horse rescue ranch. It was started over 100 years ago. Now it has three locations over the USA, Alpine Texas the second largest and popular, then there is spring hill kanas the smallest location. But the one that started it all is the one you have been invited to. It and the Texas location have evolved into a horse riding school as well as a horse rescue. What will happen on your journey is up to you thought. As you drive up the long driveway horse fields on each side. You have reached rolling oak ranch in Dillon Montana. This is where your journey begins dont forget to get your assigned horses, put your horses in assigned stalls, and register for classes.

Role play rules
fallow all chicken smoothie rules
this rp you must post 3 or more sentinces per post.
All face claims must be from an anime that looks realistic, or a real celeberity or youtube star or something like that, can even be from a realistic sim game.
stay active if you sign up make sure you have time for the rp
you can make as many characters as you want.
there are no wild horses in this rp so there fore you cannot play just the horse, unless they are a horse owned by the school. but those spots are limiated.

school rules: ones with stars cannot be broken
1. Only two pets other than horses can join students unless their a disability animal.*
2. students cant own a stallion unless age 18 or older*
3. teachers must be 23 or older*
4. no unatherized mating of horses
5. you may bring 3 horses from home*
more will be announced as rp goes

Link to sign ups Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4453292
Last edited by Sabrina723 on Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rolling oaks ranch rp thread

Postby Sabrina723 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:14 pm

The day of the new year has begun everyone should be unloading horses and helping new students with registration. Teachers and owners will be in their stations helping new students a returning students.

Bardy | owner | location: in the barn
Bardy was ready for the new year as he got his cowboy hat on some kids had been coming here since they were ten some were new. He was so excited though for the new year. His green eyes showing under his hat as he had the list of where each horse went and names on each stall. He was being fallowed by his German Shepard Captain fallowing behind him. It was a normal cooler morning this morning. Soon all the new arrivals would be here and everything needed to be ready.

Connor | Student | Location: Heading to registration
Connor was a long way from where they had grown up but this would be his second year attending school here. His red curly hair standing out form others. His scottish accent was very thick which made it sometimes hard to understand him. As he got out of his his black ford pick up truck. As he got out of his truck he picked something up from the seat of his passenger seat. In his arms was a small black and white puppy. As he held the puppy in his arms another dog jumped out of the car. A large black and red/brown Tibetan Mastiff. Then he started heading for registration.

Estelle "Nettie" Goldenstine | owners daughter | Location: In the rider lounge
Nettie as she liked to be called was in the rider lounge, she was on her last run of taking care of her exotics only other ones she needed to feed where the twin Raccons Bindi and bandit, and Solis the black bear cub. But currently she was feeding both Grayson the genet who was up in his hiding place, and Opal the asian leopord cat.
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:04 pm

Alexander Hensley - Male - Teacher - 23 years - Horse: Alcibiades - Tagged;; Open/Bardy

xxxAlex had woken up early that day, and it wasn't too bad. He wasn't too awful sore today. He had sat up and stretched out, whistling for Dolbie. The loyal Golden Retriever had trotted eagerly towards his owner and braced himself as he used him to get up, stretching out all the while. It was the first day, and he had to be ready to help with registration. Alex began to change into his proper riding clothes and he hummed all the while.
xxxWith a final nod to his 'dorm' room, Alex shut the door and ensured it was locked behind him. He gripped Dolbie's harness and began to walk towards the barn, his trusty Service Dog guiding him all the way. He would utter words or whistle a wordless command to the Golden, who would prick his ears and obey instantly. Dolbie ignored the barking and activity of all the other dogs, as he was trained for higher standards, just waiting for commands. Alex limped in and waved at the owner, Bardy, and Dolbie wagged his tail twice at the sight of the German Shepherd but otherwise ignored him in favor of paying attention to his handler. "Morning, Bardy." Alex greeted and took a seat on an old metal folding chair, hearing the nickering of his own horse, Alca.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabrina723 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:13 pm

Bardy | owner | location: in the barn | tags: Alex
Bardy heard his name called and turned to see that it was one of the teachers this year. “Hi Alex” he said and then he said hi to his dog to by saying it’s name. But since it was a service dog he of course didn’t pet it. “So ready for the new school year, students will need to be told what exsotic cages to not go in, where to put their horses and tack as well as finding the cabins and registration” he said. Listing the things that needed to be done.
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:26 pm

Echo Lynn Fosterº16ºbiºLocation: just arrivingºtags: open

Echo had, had her license for a few months now so she had drove herself to the new school she would be attending, Rolling Oaks Ranch. She had hauled the trailer herself and everything. She was beyond excited to be going here and she pulled into the drive way with her big truck and 4 horse trailer with living quarters. She found a spot to park and turned her truck off after putting it into neutral. She got out grabbing her things out of the truck putting them next to it. Little mango was sleeping in her cage as echo set her on the rim of the truck so that she wouldn't be trampled or anything of those sorts. Echo called for willow to hop out of the truck. She was a bit hesitant at first but eventually hopped out, following echo to the back of the trailer.

Echo opened the back of the trailer pulling out Fancy first. Fancy snorted a bit as she tied her on one side. She pulled out amigo next, then pandora. She closed the back of the trailer after she got pandora out. She placed the two on the opposite side of fancy as they had not yet be pastured together, or even got to sniff noses. The reasoning behind that was because amigo could get a bit pasture aggressive and she didnt want fancy to get all beat up.

She left the horses tied at the trailer as she headed over to registration. She called little willow over to follow her and willow stayed by her side. She entered the registration office looking around. She didnt really know what she was doing since this was her first time attending a school like this. She asked willow to sit beside her leg and called out nervously "H-hello?? uhh, im not really sure what im supposed to be doing so could someone help me haha..."
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabrina723 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:03 pm

Red | head stable hand/teacher | Location: near driveway | Tags: Echo, open

Red with his black shaggy hair and deep colored eyes, denim jacket and key necklace heard the sound of someone he didn’t know yet. He waved as he approached the girl although his voice was a bit quiet and shy like. “Hi I’m red, the head stable hand I can give you some help if you need it” he said.
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:09 pm

Echo Lynn Fosterº16ºbiºLocation: registrationºtags: red, open

"Oh! Thank you that would be wonderful!" She smiled kindly as this man known as red said he would help her "Im Echo, Echo Foster. This is my first time attending a school like this so im not really sure what im supposed to do haha.." Willow wagged her tail as red approached them. She ran over and gave out one little bark and jumped up on his leg. Echo picked willow up blushing out of embarrassment "ah im so sorry about that, she knows better than to jump up on people. She's just very excited, can you blame her though? i mean, this is all just so exciting!" Her smile got wider with excitement. She almost immediately calmed herself as to not make a weird first impression.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabrina723 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:31 pm

Red | head stable hand/teacher | Location: near driveway | Tags: Echo, open

Red soon found himself jumped on by a dog luckily it was only a puppy. “No problem” he said turning his back to the dog waiting for it to calm down then would pet Willow. That way she learned he wouldn’t pay attention if she jumped. “Well first we should get yu regestered in the main building, if you would like to fallow me” he said. As they approach the registration building he bent down petting the old lab on the front porch “This is Shiloh he’s one of to owners kids dog one of the oldest on the farm” he said as he led her inside. Helping her out “So you just need to sign up for classes, get your horses stall assignments and then your dorm/cabin which are in colors.” He explained.
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:50 pm

Echo Lynn Fosterº16ºbiºLocation: registrationºtags: red, open

She followed red to the main building. She bent down and pet shilo with willow still in her arms. Willow licked his nose wanting to play but echo kept a firm grip on her as to not disturb the old dog. She soon followed red inside, nodding to what he was saying. She filled out any paper work that was necessary, signed up for her classes and got her horses stall assignments as well as her dorm. "Alright..pandora has stall number 13...fancy has stall number 18 and amigo has stall number 21. Alright cool!" She said to herself. She turned around and smiled once more at red, "thank you once again for the help! Have a good day!!" And with that, she went back to her trailer. She set willow down so she could get all her things done. She decided to put all her horses in their assigned stalls for now as she didn't want any accidents to happen out in a pasture. She put hay bags up for each and filled up their waters. After fulfilling her horse duties, she grabbed all of her things and mango and headed to her dorm.

Once at her dorm, she put everything away and let mango out of her cage to stretch her wings a bit. Willow fell asleep in her little bed and Echo went back out the the truck to make sure she wasn't missing anything. Mango was perched on her shoulder grooming herself. She went back into the barn to make sure her horses were settling in nicely. She sat in front of fancy's stall just admiring her.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabrina723 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:51 pm

Red | head stable hand/teacher | Location: Pastures | Tags: open

Red had stopped at his cabin after talking to the girl who said her name was echo. He when getting to his cabin let out this three dogs to head for the pasture where his retired horses were. He was fallowed by a 10 month old brown springer spaniel, and two hunting dogs ahead of him, one was a large redline coonhound, the other was what was known as a leopard dog. He watched the two older dogs go run around and play as the puppy payed near the gate to the pasture. Soon he was sitting on the wooden fence looking at a 24 year old Oldenburg bag gelding and a bay tabino miniature that was 23 years old.
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me