Summer Beach (Remake) (One Spot Left!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer Beach (Remake) (Closed!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:56 pm

Jessica R- 25- f- Newcomer- pan or demi- has to bond first- rat at home- Service dog Sora- beach house- Tags: Open

The fiery red hair of the girl was pulled back, showing off her fair skinned face and pretty lips. Brown eyes stared at the beach. She then shook her head, and turned away. She hummed as she looked around, and wondered. Were there any kind of walking trails out? She shook her head again, and wondered if she should tell someone, or just go looking.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnappySnoo » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:56 am

π’₯π‘œπ’½π“ƒ "π’₯𝒢𝒸𝓀" π‘…π“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“‡

ΚŸα΄α΄„α΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ Walking to the beach α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ Alaina ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ΙͺΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄‡κœ±α΄› No one at the moment

To Jack's surprise, Alaina seemed to take interest in his work. Not often did someone seem genuinely interested in the field of Linguistics. "Well, funny enough, I don't speak too many. You think having a profession in linguistics would make you a polyglot, but I only dissect the parts of speech and dialect. I do, however, speak a little German, and am nearly fluent in French." He had always wanted to be a polyglot himself, but his studies in the universal codes and parts of speech took time away from learning the actual languages themselves. "Im actually supposed to be studying this vacation for a German exam that is coming up soon."

It seemed hard work being a wedding planner. All day long, you have to focus on what the client wants and making sure that it fits their exact specifications. If it doesn't, you're in trouble. "You know, I was always a fan of weddings. Attending them and seeing how happy everyone is. That is, until I was backstage at my sisters." Jack sister was a complete drama queen. "She was getting ready for the ceremony in our parents room and completely broke down because her fiance couldn't afford to get the prime location. Which I didn't entirely understand. Her 'prime' location was a concrete pit with a fountain. Instead, they married at my parents house under a huge Elm tree. I thought it was the best spot." He thought about that day for a moment. Ever since Jack was a little boy, he had wanted a wedding under that tree. It was nearly one hundred years old and it flowered every spring. Truly a gorgeous place. Well, not gorgeous enough for his sister.

Her gesture with the sand dollar made him chuckle. Gently, he plucked it from her palm and examined it, running his thumb over the smooth design to rub off any sand. Dollar for his thoughts. Genius move on Alaina's part. Suddenly curious, his gaze shifted back to her. "So you're a wedding planner and you make other peoples dreams come true on a daily basis, but what is yours? What would be your dream wedding?"
SnappySnoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Beach (Remake) (O&A)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:21 am

Alaina Fellan | 24 | female | bisexual | Tags: Jack

Alaina nodded to him with a smile. "If I knew German, I would help you study. However, I'd be pretty useless in that category as the only German thing I know his how to say no." She laughed a little bit.

As he explained the way his sister has thrown a fit at her wedding because it wasn't in the spot she wanted, she just nodded rapidly. "Location, location, location." Alaina tutted, shaking her head. "I think her location has less to do with the surroundings and more about the fountain in that case. Some people just want specific things." she shrugged her free shoulder.

When Jack asked what her dream wedding was, she sat up, facing him, but hesitated to speak as she looked out over the ocean. "If I'm being honest? I don't want anything big. Just family and a few close friends. I used to know this really pretty place, a big field with a big, big willow tree. And, when I believed my soulmate existed, I wanted to get married next to it at night." She flopped down in the sand on her back, putting her hands up to the sky as if to frame a picture. "Imagine. The stars twinkling above you, a beautiful canopy of willow branches draping down behind. This walkway leading up to an arch with flowers and lights. Maybe some fake candles or something. Not real ones, we don't want to burn anything down." she laughed as she propped herself up on her elbow, smiling for a second. She ran her hand through her hair, shaking out some of the sand. "Sorry. I got ahead of myself. What about you? Do you have a dream wedding? Do you even want to get married?"
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnappySnoo » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:58 am

ΚŸα΄α΄„α΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ Walking to the beach α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ Alaina ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ΙͺΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄‡κœ±α΄› No one at the moment

NeΓ­n. Simply the word popping into his head made him laugh a little. Everyone always knew a little German. Anytime he was in a conversation about his German studies, the other half of the conversation would claim they know German and utter neΓ­n to seem legitimate.

Jack nodded along as Alaina provided her expertise on his sister. It most likely was about the fountain. She tended to have more refined style. A backwood country wedding simply wasn't her thing. Even a trip to her house would confirm that. His sisters home was quite modern with simple chandeliers and furniture. Although it appeared quite minimalistic on the outside, take a closer look and you will see expensive items everywhere. From the rugs, to the lighting. They hadn't spared a dime making their home lavish. Still, Jack couldn't comprehend why a person would want to spend that much money on trivial items. More of a country cottage styled man, he preferred more rustic surroundings and the essentials. There was no need to waste money on items that could be purchased for cheaper.

Alaina's idea for a wedding was quite nice. Small, intimate, and quite romantic. He had never thought about having a ceremony at night. After all, most wedding parties wed in the morning and then spent the rest of the day celebrating and being foolish. Jack had been so caught up in her fantasy, he hadn't noticed that she had asked him about his own dreams. When everything came back to the present, he blinked his eyes a few times and glanced down at the sand, thinking about what he wanted. "Married, definitely. As far as a dream wedding..." he paused, "I'll admit I haven't exactly thought about it in a while. I guess I would prefer something small." Jack thought back to that tree in his parents yard. "I've always admired that tree back home. I think it would be nice to set up something small there. Honestly, Im not sure. I really haven't considered it in a while. Probably not since my last relationship."
SnappySnoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:58 am

Alaina looked at him for a second and then at the sand dollar, then back up to him. "I don't mean to push if it makes you uncomfortable, but what happened with your last relationship?" She hesitated, speaking slowly. She didn't want to push Jack if it was some sort of painful memory. "You don't have to tell me of course. I don't want to seem... Ya know. Nosey." Alaina was attentive to him and what he had to say while she stretched her legs out to touch the ebbing water.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnappySnoo » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:34 am

Jack chuckled a little to her question. To be fair, his break up wasn't all that bad. They were together for a couple of years and she just decided to end it. "No, no. It wasn't anything traumatic. We just grew apart, so to speak." He paused, "We met in school, she was studying history and I was studying linguistics. Finally starting going out after a month of me planning to ask, and we were together for almost three years." Truthfully, he had wanted to marry her after graduation. Jack had his eye on a ring that he thought would be perfect for her. "After a while, she started to get bored. I was more of a 'stay at home and watch a movie' guy and she was really wanting to get out there and party. We just didn't fit. Eventually, she ended it." The story didn't particularly hurt him, it had been a while ago and they had grown into two completely different people. It made sense.
SnappySnoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:36 pm

Alaina looked at him thoughtfully. "It happens. It's not fun, but it happens." She sighed, drawing in the sand with her finger only for the water to wash it away moments later. "Honestly, I would love to settle down and just stay at home and watch movies." She paused for a second before continuing. "I love, and I mean love travelling. But sometimes...sometimes I think it would be nice to be able to stay at home for more than a week and relax with someone. That sounds nice." She shrugged her shoulders a little bit and stood, wiping the sand off her. Alaina turned and held a hand out to Jack, smiling at him. "You said you came out here for a walk. Would you like to?"
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnappySnoo » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:29 am

Staying home was most of what he did. Sure, he traveled for work sometimes to conferences or seminars, but never really for pleasure. This was one of the first times he had left his home for a vacation in a while. Smiling, Jack listened to the traveler dream of being a home body. There was always a good middle ground with different life styles, Alaina just hadn't found it yet. To be fair, neither had he. When a walk was suggested, Jack nodded and took her hand. Standing, he brushed the sand off his behind, "Right, that is why I came out here, wasn't it?" With a chuckle, he began walking down the stretch of beach. The wind felt nice. It wasn't too cold, and it wasn't too hot. The crashing of the waves sounded so much better in person than on his sound machine at home. He wouldn't need any help getting to sleep tonight. After a bit of his thoughts passed by, Jack realized that he was still holding Alaina's hand. He gently retracted, "Sorry about that, I hadn't realized I was still holding your hand." Way to make things awkward, bud.
SnappySnoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:52 am

Alaina grinned, helping him to his feet. It was a beautiful day outside and a walk down the beach felt like exactly what she needed right now. "It is wonderful out here, isn't it?" she asked him, taking in a deep breath of the salty air swirling around him. Suddenly, Jack spoke up and released her hand which Alaina hadn't even realized she'd been clutching. "I... it's fine. It... It didn't bother me." She laughed awkwardly and then mentally facepalmed herself. It didn't bother her? Why had she felt so comfortable holding the hand of a perfect stranger? Quickly, she cleared her throat as the water rushed up onto her toes. "Are you an animal person?"
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnappySnoo » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:58 am

It hadn't bothered her. Here is a beautiful girl right in front of you, you've made contact and retracted it. All the while, it didn't bother her. Good going. Suddenly, it felt like Jack was back in middle school- palms sweating, pulse racing at oddest of times, and the seeming need to connect with a pretty girl. "It is very beautiful. Quite serene." Quite serene... are you fifty years old? The voice in the back of his head was relentlessly mocking him on every decision he made. To be quite honest, his last choice of words did make him sound like an elderly english person describing a painting. Subconscious one, Jack zero. When Alaina cleared her throat, Jack popped back into reality. He thought about her question for a moment. Did he like animals? Sure. As a child he enjoyed visits to the zoo and his family always had at least one pet. "Yeah, more of a dog than a cat person, if that's what you're asking; but I don't mind a mix. I grew up with two labs. One yellow and one chocolate. Hyper dogs, but very entertaining. What about yourself?"
SnappySnoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me