I Love You A Latte § Closed, Started!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

I Love You A Latte § Closed, Started!

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:35 pm

Two steamy cups of tempting brew - one for me and one for you; at a cozy little table made for two...

You're like a fresh cup of coffee early in the morning...

Finally, autumn has arrived - and there are so many things to do. You've moved to a new town, and every year, there's a huge Fall Festival to celebrate the season. You want to take the opportunity to explore your new surroundings and meet new people, so you decide to participate. With a fresh start in a new place, and few to no familiar faces, you head to the local coffee shop; after all, there's nothing more comforting than heading to a coffee shop and cozying up with a cup of your beverage of choice. Who will you meet, and where will this fresh start take you? Maybe you'll meet someone along the way...
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Love You A Latte § Rules

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:21 pm

§ Rules §

§ All of Tess' rules apply - these were created for a reason, so please go review them, if you have yet to do so!
§ Please write at least 5 sentences per character in your posts; writer's block is understandable, on occasion, however.
§ No god-modding, mini modding, powerplaying, etc. Nobody likes it when someone's controlling other people's characters, nor when a character always has foresight! That said...
§ No perfect characters.
§ Character ages are between 18-25.
§ Romance and drama are obviously allowed, but please don't go overboard! I'd also prefer if..."things" didn't happen; but, if you must, please at least use fades to black/time skip. It is also preferred that you don't curse.
§ Be respectful to one another, no fighting, and please don't ignore anyone.
§ Character reservations will last 24 hours.
§ You may have up to 3 characters (due to more girls' slots currently being filled than boys').
§ Please post all forms and ooc on the Discussion Thread.
§ Please make your forms descriptive; I understand not being able to post an image (I have to type entire image url's out on the device I use), so please make sure you provide a detailed description of what the character looks like, if you don't plan on using an image!
§ Have fun! :D
§ If you have ideas for characters, I am open to adding more. Just PM me with your suggestions, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :)
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters § Girls

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:53 pm

§ Girls §

The Pumpkin Spice Latte
Sweet, sassy, and bubbly, this girl's personality is one that people either really like, or absolutely don't. She's pretty popular, and with good reason. She's friendly, extroverted, and overall a fun person to be around.
Cassandra Miller § 22 § _aquannette

The Hot Chocolate
Sweet, gentle, and nurturing, she's actually a pretty loved person. She doesn't really understand why, as she actually doesn't like being the center of attention. She's more introverted, so she keeps to herself a bit more. Her motherly instincts and sweet, modest personality are what people adore about her, though, as she's easy to feel comfortable and safe around.
Evelyn Kuo § 20 § Furrydogs12

The Chai Latte
Like Hot Chocolate, this girl has a sweet, comforting nature - in a lot of ways, you could say they're very alike. The difference? Well, she's a bit more of an ambivert, and is also a little more inclined to take a "tough love" approach than Hot Chocolate is. And, though she is sweet, there's also that kick of spice in there...
Aspen Harpae Paisley § 22 § Happy<3

The Green Tea
Calm, tranquil, and stable - if you could describe this girl in any way, that would precisely be it. She's relaxed, wise, and oftentimes can give the best advice. Her downfall, however, is being too friendly, as she gets taken advantage of, sometimes.
Everest May § 21 § JjThheJetPlanee

The Apple Cider
Spunky, carefree, and excitable, this girl always has something up her sleeve. If she's not working, she's out and about, keeping busy with shopping trips, or some exciting new adventure. She loves trying new things and taking risks. She can be quite temperamental, however, so it's best not to get on her bad side. One thing is for certain - there's never a dull moment when she's around.
Kaila Layton § 19 § queen,

The Affogato
This girl can do it all - on one hand, she's sweet, cute, girly, and downright charming; on the other, she can also be bold, tough, and doesn't mind a little dirt. Everyone sees her as perfect, with the perfect life. What they don't know? Underneath the surface, it definitely isn't what it seems.
Rosemary Hilton § 18 § LunaClaw
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters § Boys

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:07 pm

§ Boys §

The Dark Roast
Just like a strong, black cup of coffee, this guy is bold and straight to the point. He's a more serious individual, and is oftentimes a bit of a loner. You have to take him as he is, and most people view him as offputting. In reality, he's actually a pretty good guy - just misunderstood, seeing as how most don't take his straightforward, no-nonsense nature too well.
Jamison Wright § 21 § carotid

The Caramel Macchiato
When one thinks of this guy, they'd say he's ornery, playful, and quite sweet. He's always looking to make someone laugh or smile, especially when they seem to be upset. However, he can also have his moments - he's notorious for having a slightly bitter disposition when he wants to.
Everett Jacob Smith § 23 § Happy<3

The Mocha
People tend to wonder about this one. He's kind, sweet, and caring, so he certainly isn't opposed to lend a helping hand to those who need it. He's not afraid to be a bit bold, and stands up for those who need it, as well. However, due to his introverted nature, he likes keeping to himself, and doesn't open up about his private life to that many people. In some cases, when asked about more personal things, they think he's being cold and a bit bitter. But is he really? Or is he just guarded, and actually has a heart of gold?
Lewin James Patterson § 24 § Happy<3

The Vanilla Frappe
What comes to mind when you think of him? Cinnamon roll, most likely. He's incredibly sweet, and is seldom known not to be wearing that signature smile of his. He's always looking out for other people, and always thinks about others before himself. Some say it's a problem, but he isn't bothered by it in the least. He is, however, quite the pushover, and people tend to use him, as a result.
Charles Anand § 24 § carotid

The Chamomile Tea
This guy is generally calm and collected,and tends to be good at helping others to relax. When someone needs help with sorting out their problems or emotions, he's definitely the guy to talk to. He's actually quite extroverted, and tends to naturally attract people to him. Everyone wonders how he's able to be so calm with the everyday stresses of life. The answer? His past that made him realize he needed to change for the better.
Ahmad Saadiq Qadir Al-Abbasi § 23 § احمرار السماء

The Rooibos Tea
At first, people may find him to be a bit much - obnoxious, doesn't take things seriously enough, and, at times, reckless. Despite this sometimes being the case, he's oftentimes misunderstood. He just wants to show people that they don't always have to be so serious, and that life should be enjoyed. In truth, when you get to know him, he's actually kinda sweet - and it's pretty much guaranteed that he'll treat his friends well, as well as spoil the girl he loves rotten.
Q Nirene § 23 § JjThheJetPlanee
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:47 am, edited 13 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:05 am

Relationships

Crushes

Dating

Family

Friends

Enemies

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lewin - 1 § Aspen - 1 § Everett - 1

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:01 pm

Lewin James Patterson § The Mocha § Tagged: N/A
"Did you get there alright?" a female's voice inquired over the phone. Lewin nodded, as though his mother were standing right there with him, as a warm smile spread itself across his lips. "Yes, I just got here, a few minutes ago," he responded, leaning on the granite countertop of the island that sat in the middle of a spacious, modren-style kitchen. His hazel - almost green, at the moment - eyes lit up as his gaze set itself on the windows leading out to the large deck. "Good, I'm glad," his mother, Leighanne, responded, relief evident in her tone, "I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing." "I'll be alright," he responded with a light chuckle; he knew she could be such a worrywart, sometimes, so she would naturally be concerned with him moving out of state. Then again, he supposed he couldn't blame her; the last time he moved, he was still living in the same city as his family, so it was certainly an adjustment for everyone for him to live so far away. "I know you will; but if you need anything, just give us a call," she responded with a small laugh, "I've got to go, though. I have an appointment, soon." "Thanks, mom," he responded, "Say hi to everyone for me." "I will," she responded, and with that, they said their goodbyes and hung up.
Lewin looked around the kitchen, tapping his index finger against the counter's cool, smooth surface, as he pondered what he would make for breakfast. Peering down at his phone, he checked the time: 8:02 AM. Maybe I'll go grab a coffee...I think I saw an interesting-looking little coffee shop on the way here, he thought to himself as he shrugged a bit. Coffee did sound pretty good, especially with some eggs benedict, which he could make when ne got back home. That, paired with a nice book to read while sitting out on the deck, sounded like a rather nice way to spend his first morning at his new home. So, with that, he whistled for Red. The Irish Setter barked, wagging his tail as he ran over to the brunette boy, who then clipped the Burberry leash to the enthusiastic dog's collar. With that, he and the dog headed out the front door and down the street.

Aspen Harpae Paisley § The Chai Latte § Tagged: N/A
What a beautiful morning, Aspen thought to herself, a contented smile spreading itself across her face as she yawned and stretched out a bit. Being the early bird that she was, she had actually been awake since 5:30 AM. Still, it was a peaceful Saturday morning, and she had nothing pressing to do; so, naturally, she took the opportunity to just lounge around in bed, for a few hours. Running a hand through her silky, red-dyed hair a few times, she got onto her mint-colored iPhone 11 to scroll through social media, for a bit. She had only been here for a few days, but hadn't really taken the time to do much exploring, yet. However, she had started to follow a local coffee shop - The Tiny Mug - after visiting it. She loved everything about it: the classic, French-style decor; the warm, cozy, inviting atmosphere; the friendly employees and customers; the fancy, intricate latte art...just to list a few things. Another thing that piqued her interest, however, was the Autumn Festival that they were advertising for. She was hoping to get more information about it, as she wanted to sign up for one of the barista positions that was available. As soon as their new post popped up on her screen, her emerald green eyes glittered with excitement.
She got out of bed, took a shower, and got dressed in a white tee-shirt, beige cardigan, a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of brown boots. After this, she styled her hair in soft, bouncy curls, and did her makeup. To finish it all off, she put her rose gold necklace with a cream pearl pendant - a sentimental gift from her mother - on, as well as a matching ring, a simple rose gold band, on. She then fed her dogs, and went out the door. She headed over to the cafe, a thoughtful smile on her face. She had heard that there were parks and trails that had plenty of gorgeous scenery - such as colorful aspen trees, rivers, and waterfalls - and she considered checking one of them out, after she was finished with breakfast and inquiring about the festival.

Everett Jacob Smith § The Caramel Macchiato § Tagged: N/A
Beep! Beep! Beep! An alarm sounded off loudly upon the dawn of a new hour. A muffled groan could be heard as a hand emerged from the pile of blankets that sat next to a cedarwood side table. It lazily fumbled around in search of the source of the obnoxious noise - an iPhone 11. As soon as his fingers brushed against the smooth, tile-like device, Everett tapped the screen, and suddenly, there was silence. He allowed his arm to drop to his side, dangling off the bed, as he tried to wake up completely. He had just gotten into town, the previous day; so, between the jetlag and the fact that he had stayed up fairly late to finish unpacking, he was feeling rather drained of his energy. With great reluctance, he rolled onto his back, after several minutes, and ran a hand through his soft, dirty blonde hair. Ugh, I can hardly even keep my eyes open...he thought to himself with a sigh. He reached over to the side table, once again, and grabbed his phone. He cracked his eyes open - as best as he could, anyway - to check the time. He could just barely make out the 8:12 AM that appeared on his screen. "Yeesh...I need some coffee," he then murmured to himself, his voice raspy from exhaustion.
Finally, he managed to heave himself out of bed, and headed to the bathroom to shower; after this, he threw on a black t-shirt, as well as a black hoodie, a pair of jeans, and a pair of black and white Converse. Feeling marginally more refreshed after his shower, he fed Freya, and then headed out the door in search of the nearest coffee shop or cafe. He drew in a deep breath of the fresh, crisp, slightly cool air - it was surprisingly refreshing. The tall boy already knew he would like living here, based upon first impressions.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte § Open, Accepting!

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:41 am

Everest May~ The Green Tea~ 21~ Location: coffee shop~ tags:open

Everest had just finished her shift at the coffee shop and while she was worn out, she wasn't quite ready to go home yet. This was a normal feeling for her. She'd finish her early morning shift, get herself a coffee and sit at one of the booths, admiring people, or reading if she got the chance to do so. It wasn't very often that she actually ever did anything about the things she saw, a cute guy sitting alone, or a girl looking like she needed a friend, but that was okay. Everest wasn't the kind of girl to intrude on someone's personal space if they didn't ask for it.

She held a mug of warm black coffee in her hands, the littlest bit of milk gracing the coffee with it's presence. She sighed contentedly to herself and took a sip, watching as the crowds outside the shop picked up. Morning was rolling around and the place was already beginning to bustle.

Q Nirene~ The Rooibos Tea~ 23~ Location:Park~ tags: open

It's fall. Q's favorite time of year. Everything and everyone is changing, getting ready for the cold although not quite ready to make the change completely. Some people are still holding on to summer, wearing their tank tops and shorts as if they were bold and daring. Some, like Q, had moved on to long sleeved sweatshirts and jeans, and a few were already bundled up in their layers of winter clothes. He loved it.

As Q sat on a bench with a book and a warm mocha next to him, he observed the people out. Children running about, playing with their mothers or father's or sometimes both, leaves falling around a couple on a picnic. He smiled to himself, picking up his coffee and sipping at it. The sun was out, but that didn't exactly mean it was warm. Classic fall feeling. He stood for a moment, stretching his legs before sitting back down and returning to his book.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[evangeline | 1] [collin | 1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:09 am

xxxxEVANGELINE SUMMERS
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: twenty one | gender: female | sexuality: asexual panromantic | role: hot chocolate
    xxxxlocation: outside, heading to cafe | mentions: none | tags: open

xxxxcurled up in bed with several blankets piled on top of her, as well as a dog, the young woman had no intentions of getting out of bed anytime soon. the blankets were warm and cozy, inviting her to sleep until noon. with no plans for the day other than to unpack her belongings, it was very plausible she wouldn't get out of bed until afternoon. all hope was shattered when there was a whining in her ears. her hazel eyes peeked open, surveying the dark room as the whining occurred. now out of bed and at the bedroom door was the young doberman, whining to be let out to use the bathroom. with a heavy sigh evangeline forced the numerous blankets off of her and swung her feet to the cold hardwood floor. pushing herself off of the bed the woman took a moment to grab her glasses and put them on, as well as slip on some slippers, before making her way into the apartment. riley was now at her feet, hopping up with excitement as evangeline grabbed a leash and clipped it onto the dobermans collar. let's go, evangeline said groggily, a yawn following after. taking the dog out while dressed in pajamas wasn't the best way to start her morning, especially in a new place. she worried that the neighbors might see her in such a messy state. however, all was not lost as she saw a similarly dressed gentlemen outside with his dog, the man not seeming to care about his bed head or crinkled pj's. after riley had done her business eva rushed to get back inside the apartment complex, the morning air chilling her.

xxxxonce inside again, evangeline figured she might as well get ready for the day now that she was up. boxes littered the apartment, each labeled carefully and placed in the vicinity of where they needed to be unpacked. having driven for several hours the day before to get to her new home, evangeline crashed in bed as soon as she had arrived and brought all of her belongings into the apartment. now was the day that she needed to begin unpacking. finding her way to her bedroom evangeline opened a box labeled clothes / tops and bottoms. inside the box were, you guessed it, tops and bottoms. sifting through the neatly folded clothing evangeline searched for her favorite auburn colored knitted sweater, a perfect autumn shirt. she also looked for a simple pair of high waisted skinny jeans to go along with the sweater. once she found the two evangeline turned to a different box, this one labeled shoes, socks, & accessories. in this box she pulled out a pair of white socks and black boots to go along with her outfit. quickly the woman changed into the outfit she picked out, happy with how she looked. finally, from yet again another box, this one in her bathroom labeled bathroom supplies eva found a brush and flatiron. having ironed out her hair then brushed it, placing her part to the left, eva was almost ready to start her day! all that was left to do was have breakfast. just one small thing, she had nothing in her fridge or pantry, it was completely empty, save for the dog food. this was a problem. softly frowning eva looked to riley. what do you say we go for a little adventure, hey? the word adventure perked the dog up immediately, her tail wagging furiously. smiling at her pooch eva grabbed a bandana with pumpkins on it, carefully placing it over the dogs head and around her neck. perfect! she announced, leaving her apartment with her canine companion once more!

xxxxwhile leaving the apartment complex evangeline searched on her phone for places to go eat at. several locations popped into her google search, however, one of them caught her attention. pictures showed of a small french-like cafe just a few blocks down, and they seemed to be pet friendly! smiling evangeline punched in directions. while walking down the streets evangeline looked curiously at all this new town had to offer. the town itself was quaint and beautiful, especially in autumn. the leaves were wondrous colors of red, yellows, and oranges. everything felt extremely inviting and cozy, just as evangeline had hoped it would be. instantly she regretted not bringing her camera with her. this new town would provide some wonderful shots. while photography was just a hobby of hers, it was something she really enjoyed. perhaps later she would return home, ignore unpacking, grab her camera and head out into town once more with her dog. for now, she was focused on getting food into her belly.

xxxxCOLLIN ANDERSON
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: twenty | gender: male | sexuality: bicurious | role: chamomile tea
    xxxxlocation: cafe | mentions: none | tags: everest

xxxxfree, he was finally free from his boxed in life with his parents. free to discover himself and all that he enjoys, not what he is told to like or do. living with parents who ran a big name law-firm collin had to keep up appearances in his childhood as to not make his parents look bad. while his childhood wasn't terrible as both his parents loved him and took time to care and raise him, he was never truly who he was. he had to keep up and act due to all the publicity his family received. however, now that he was living on his own, as well as in a completely different country, collin felt free. having woken up quite early in the morning due to not being able to sleep, as he was excited to see all that this new place could offer, the young man had quickly gotten ready for the day. already he had a plan in sight. look around the town, find jobs that would suit him and apply for them, as well as unpack some more, maybe even adopt a cat, who knows! collin had arrived early in the morning yesterday. he had spent his day unpacking and setting up his new apartment since he wanted to get settled in quickly. now, today, he wanted to do a bit of exploring of the surrounding areas. somehow, collin didn't feel the least bit jet lagged from his long flight. this is most likely caused by his nerves and being thrilled to be finally living on his own, as well as being in a different country. it's very possible that by the end of the day he will want to sleep for twenty-four hours straight.

xxxxlooking through his dresser collin a cream knitted sweater that had light blue triangles going across the chest and sleeves in a stripe. then he grabbed a pair of jeans, some fuzzy socks, and a pair of black and white converse to wear. with his outfit chosen collin then fiddled with his dyed white hair, doing his best to make it look less like he just rolled out of bed. once was happy with how he looked collin checked the time on his phone. it was just around eight in the morning, he had a full day ahead of him! now the question was, where should he go for breakfast? he had a bit of food in the house, that is, leftovers of chinese take-out from the night before, but nothing to have for breakfast. biting his lip he looked on his phone for anything close, several locations popping up. with quite a few choices collin wasn't sure where to go. shrugging, he decided that he would go to the first place he came across. grabbing his keys collin left his apartment, locking the door behind him. making his way outside the young man breathed in the crisp morning air, a smile on his face. the air was cool, but his sweater kept him warm enough. he did, however, have to pull the sleeves over his hands to keep them warm. the town was simply stunning with the morning light filtering through the golden leaves. a few people were already out and about. being new in town he wondered how hard it would be to meet people. hopefully, not too hard.

xxxxheading further down the sidewalk collin came to a stop outside of a small cafe. looking inside it looked quite cozy and intimate. it seemed perfect to have some morning tea. opening the door a small bell chimed off, bringing yet again a smile to the young mans face. inside there were several people sitting at tables and booths. the warmth of the cafe was very welcoming compared to the cool autumn morning. although, he loved autumn so the cold air outside didn't much bother him. walking up to the counter collin smiled at the barista on shift. i would love a chamomile tea and a strawberry belgium waffle, he stated when she asked for his order. it didn't take long for the barista to to hand him his tea and waffle. the waffle had a dollop of whipped cream on top as well as freshly cut strawberries. it looked wonderful! with his order in hand collin searched for a place to sit. sure, there were several open tables, however, off to the side he noted a young woman sitting alone. what would be the point of him taking up a table for himself when he could ask to sit with someone else, leaving a table free for other? walking across the cafe collin stopped when he reached the table that the woman was sitting. excuse me, i don't mean to be a bother, but would it be alright if i accompanied you at this table? he asked with a smile, his british accent shining through as he spoke.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:26 am

Cassandra Miller - bi - 22 - Pumpkin Spice Latte - Tags: open - Location: coffee shop
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

One of Cassandra's favorite morning activities had always been to go to the nearby coffee shop. Scrolling through her phone with a steaming hot drink in hand... it was great. And she loved the atmosphere inside the shop- it felt comforting and warm, and there was always a friendly face she could talk to.

Cassandra entered the coffee shop, the bells on the door jingling as she gently pushed it open. She adjusted her cozy orange-brown knit sweater that was a size too large for her as she glanced around the shop. She took a deep breath and grinned, making her way up to the cashier.

"Hello hello~!" Cassandra said cheerfully, waving her greetings to the cashier. Her eyes quickly scanned over the menu... what to get, what to get... "Hmm... I'd like a cappuccino and a chocolate croissant, please! I've been craving those so badly for the longest time."

She paid and thanked her cashier as she was handed her hot drink and pastry. Now... where to sit? It looked pretty busy, so she would probably have to sit with someone eventually. Not a problem for Cassandra- she was quite the people person and found it easy to strike up a conversation with someone she had just met. She found a small table for two, and there she sat. She pulled her drink and croissant close to her and put on a friendly smile. She wanted to seem approachable.
aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:16 am

Everest May~ The Green Tea~ 21~ Location: coffee shop~ tags:Collin

Everest looked up when a young man came up to her table, holding a waffle and a cup of something, she assumed either tea or coffee. She debated for a moment and then smiled. "Please." She gestured her hand to the open seat at the table. She eyed his waffled and smiled. "That looks good." She said and looked at the man in front of her. He was decent looking and had good taste in food.

Everest debated for a second and then said "I'm Everest. It's nice to meet you,...?" She trailed off, waiting for him to tell her his name. Her closest work friend who'd just clocked in to work came out with a frappe and a biscuit for her and she thanked them quickly so they could get back to work. She fidgeted withe the bracelet her brother had given her.

Q Nirene~ The Rooibos Tea~ 23~ Location:Park~ tags: open

It's fall. Q's favorite time of year. Everything and everyone is changing, getting ready for the cold although not quite ready to make the change completely. Some people are still holding on to summer, wearing their tank tops and shorts as if they were bold and daring. Some, like Q, had moved on to long sleeved sweatshirts and jeans, and a few were already bundled up in their layers of winter clothes. He loved it.

As Q sat on a bench with a book and a warm mocha next to him, he observed the people out. Children running about, playing with their mothers or father's or sometimes both, leaves falling around a couple on a picnic. He smiled to himself, picking up his coffee and sipping at it. The sun was out, but that didn't exactly mean it was warm. Classic fall feeling. He stood for a moment, stretching his legs before sitting back down and returning to his book.
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me