Rosewood Academy×O&A×

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Rosewood Academy×O&A×

Postby Shadowtheghost » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:34 pm

Welcome to Rosewood Acadamy!
Backstory
This Acadamy was created by Mrs. Leoanna Woodren-Rose and Mrs. Kait Rose-Woodren. the school grounds were originally part of Mrs.Woodren-Rose's great-great-great grandfather's estate, more specifically a second house for guests. This leads to Mrs. and Mrs. Woodren-Rose and Rose-Woodren's living quarters on the same property as the school. However, their house is off-limits to students and staff without direct invite or permission.
Rosewood Acadamy is comprised of classrooms, a dormitory building, a cafeteria, lounges/libraries. There is a forest surrounding the building, separating it from Mrs.Woodren/Rose, along with paths leading back into the woods. However, Most students are not allowed in the wooded area unsupervised.

STARTED :) <3
Last edited by Shadowtheghost on Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules (and Regulations)

Postby Shadowtheghost » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:46 pm

RP rules
1. all CS rules apply
2. try not to post one-liners,
3. don't close off choices, its an RP, you "yes and" people
4. don't take more characters than you can handle
5. no romance between your own characters
6. keep discourse and arguments between characters.
7. if you have a problem with a Rper, please dm me.
8. you can play a staff character, however ill be playing all cleaning staff/cooks/etc, so that your professor characters can have the most screen time possible.
9. going off of #8, yes you can randomly refer to a janitor, or lunch lady, or secretary, or dorm monitor, so mention me in OOC so i know for sure to read your response, xd
10. student ages are 14-18, staff are at least 23+

Campus Rules
1. breakfast is served from 6 am to 8 am
2. classes start at 8:30 am.
3. lunch is served from 11:15 to 12:30. you may stay in the cafeteria until 1:00 if you have no classes. after that, you will have to move to a different part of the building for the cleaning staff
4. Dinner is served between 5 pm and 7 pm
6. curfew is 8:30 pm. all students must be in the dorm building by then.
7. lights out 9:45. students must be in their correct* dorms with either light off, or very low lights such as night lights, small reading lights, fairy lights, etc.
8. students aren't allowed in other students dorms past 9:30**
9. if students are caught skipping class, they will follow a 3 strike rule.
-Strike 1, warning
-Strike 2, essay assignment,
-Strike 3, 2hr detention
10. Students age 14-15 are not allowed in the wooded area unsupervised. Students 16-17 must be accompanied by a staff member/adult. Students 18 may accompany younger students into the wooded area if they outnumber or equal the number of other students. e.g. two 18yos w/a 16 and 17 yo, etc

*sleepovers are allowed if cleared by your dorm monitor
**students can stay the night if all students in said dorm are within the same 3 years. e.g. 14-16, 15-17, 16-18.
Last edited by Shadowtheghost on Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Shadowtheghost » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:13 pm

Staff
Name/Age/gender/pronouns/Sexuality/Occupation/Owner
Mrs. Leonna Woodren-Rose/57/cis-female/She-her/lesbian/Principal/pg1/Shadowtheghost(me)
Mrs. Kait Woodren-Rose/48/Genderqueer/She-They/bisexual/Vice-principal/pg1Shadowtheghost(me)
Ivan Parshin/25/male/he-him/bisexual/English Teacher/-Mr-Melancholy

Students
Name/Age/gender/Pronouns/Sexuality/Grade/Dorm#/page#/Owner
Alisha Amethyst Kane/17/demigirl/She-they/Pansexual/Senior/Dorm 105/pg1/Shadowtheghost(me)
Kanyon Rebel Andrews/18/nonbinary/he-they/bisexual/Senior/Dorm 235/pg1/Shadowtheghost(me)
Freya Astrid Hariasa/17/female/she-her/Omnisexual/Senior/Dorm 105/pg1/Fidgetlilly
Kylar Lake Sallow/15/gender-fluid/she-they-he/bisexual/freshman/Dorm 85/pg1/Fidgetlilly
Taurus/17/male/he-him/bisexual/senior/Dorm 235/pg1/Thundersfriends
Thunder/18/male/he-him/bisexual/senior/Dorm 203/pg1/Thundersfriends
Nuka/15/male/he-him/straight/sophomore/Dorm 85/pg1/tropicalsnowflake
Maya Lewis/14/female/she-her/demisexual straight/freshman/Dorm 73/pg2/Genesis_
James Hartword/18/male/he-him/bisexual/senior/Dorm 203/pg2/Genesis_
Jayde Kammings/18/female/she-her/straight/senior/Dorm 123/pg2/JayJay84
Carter Alexander Sidwal/18/male/he-him/bisexual/senior/Dorm 235/pg3/[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=694734-Mr-Melancholy[/url]

Dorm Rooms
Dorm 73 - Maya Lewis(she/her)
Dorm 85 - Nuka(he/him), Kyler(she/they/he)
Dorm 105 - Alisha(she/they), Freya(she/her)
Dorm 123 - Jayde(she/her),
Dorm 203 - James Hartwood(he/him), Thunder(he/him),
Dorm 235 - Taurus(he/him), Kanyon(he/they), Carter(he/him)
Last edited by Shadowtheghost on Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:59 am, edited 20 times in total.
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Campus grounds (+extra)

Postby Shadowtheghost » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:16 pm

Rosewood academy building

Mrs. Leonna and Kait's house

Dorm rooms

classrooms

Lounge ares

cafeteria

Forest surrounding campus
path between campus and Mrs.Woodren/Rose house
path behind campus
clearings behind school
dense forest
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rosewood Academy×O&A×

Postby Shadowtheghost » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:40 pm

Mrs. Leonna Woodren-Rose/57/cis-female/She-her/Principal

Leonna took a deep breath and read over her first day morning announcement script. She set it down and picked it back up.
“You know, nothings going to get done like that.” She looked up to see her wife in the door way of her office.
“Im just, preparing myself,” Leonna said, trying to cover up here nervousness. Kait rolled her eyes and walked forward, wrapping her arms around their wife.
“You’re going to be fine, the students will be fine, so stop worrying so much.” She kissed her head and smiled. Leonna started reading the script into the loud speaker. “Hello and welcome, new and returning students of Rosewood academy..”

Alisha Amethyst Kane/17/demigirl/She-they/Senior/Dorm 105

Alisha walked towards the entrance of the school, her backpack slug over her shoulder. She took an ear bud out fo her ear, glancing around. Kids started walking in, with varying levels of confidence and anxiety. She waited, s she did every year, for someone to look lost enough to need her help. There was a reason she was often referred to as the “un-official school greeter.”

Kanyon Rebel Andrews/18/nonbinary/he-they/Senior/Dorm 235

Kanyon sat in their dorm, against the wall, his feet hanging off the edge of the top bunk. They tried to at least say hi their door mate before gauging wether or not they were going t be annoying or not.
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flower_Demon » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:04 am

Kylar Sallow -- genderfluid -- he/they today -- 15 -- Freshman -- Dorm 85
It was his first year at Rosewood and he was shaken to his core. They were home schooled their entire live and he thought it was time to change that. Lugging their suitcase and backpack across campus, he noticed someone at the entrance with purple hair and decided to ask for directions.
"Could you tell me where dorm 85 is?"

Freya Hariasa -- Female -- she/her -- 17 -- Senior -- Dorm 105
Freya sighed as the limo she was in stopped. She had not wanted to come here again and instead wanted to spend her school year with her brother. She got her black leather suitcase out of the car, tipped the driver, and slowly made her way back to another few years of sadness. She hadn't really made any friends the last time she was here except Alisha, her dorm mate, who always seemed to be upbeat. She could see them talking to a newbie at the entrance. Walking to her dorm, she grabbed an apple from the kitchen, much to the dismay of the staff, and plopped on her bed, just wanting this day to be over.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
ʙᴇᴇꜱ?! ᴏᴍɢ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇꜱ.
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Call me Void, Lumen, Demon, Error
Ask pronouns
Genderfluid
Formerly @Fidgetlily
Leo rising and sun
Sagittarius moon
Panromantic Abrosexual
MCYT obsessed
Witchy vibes
Skull collector
Baby stims go brrrr
Cosplayer
ENFP
Chaotic good
Empath
Pagan
Eclectic witch

DeviantArt ToyHouse Art Shop

╚═════════════════════════╝

Flower_Demon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowtheghost » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:15 pm

Alisha Amethyst Kane/17/demigirl/She-they/Senior/Dorm 105

Alisha glanced over and smiled. “Yeah totally. You’re gonna go down that hallway, take the elevator up to the floor right above this one. When you get out you go right, but take the first hallway on the left, it shouldn’t be too far down. I’m Alisha by the way, nice to meet you.”
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:04 am

Thunder: -Male- /18/ Senior. bisexual. location- Cafeteria, Tags: open

him and his brother kinda skipped breakfast on the rush out of the house. so they hung out at the cafeteria where they both just enjoyed a small roll of sushi. -new place, new people, have to talk to stranger, hopefully none of them hate me for an eternity, maybe i can make a few new friends ACK why are we even here! i just want to be home... with my cat.- he thought quietly to himself trying not to let his anxiety get the best of him.

Taurus:-Male-/17/Senior. bisexual. location-Cafeteria, Tags: open

he stayed quite. him and his bother don't know why they are at a private academy. -did i punch a kid to hard in the nose or something? to annoying for step mother to handle?- his mind just wondered the possibilities as to why they where here. or what on earth they where going to learn. -maybe this is just another way of her getting us away from dad. to "spend more time" together- he absolutely hated that thought.- i mean for crying out loud she isn't even their real mother, probably drudged him into marriage. or is using something as black mail.- he hated his step mother Thunder to. and they had every reason to. they knew something about her she didn't even know they knew about her. but there was nothing they could do about it... not anymore anyway. he looked to his service dog who was still... waking up. he slept by the table. he wondered if kids where going to think he was weird or stupid if he brought his dog everywhere.

Kilo: male Wolf(but is kinda like a dog) location-Cafeteria, Tags: Taurus Thunder

he sensed a lot of nervousness, and anger and frustration in the air, a student came in the cafeteria for a quick apple and then straight out, he was to tired to get much detail but on her body language this human was angry and didn't want to be here. but not angry enough to throw things and yell at everyone. just plain mad. but their sushi... ohh it smelled so good, salmon, crab, hmmmmmm crab. their step mother wasn't having a good day this morning as always so master made a quick breakfast. i didn't even get to eat all me food this morning. the scary lady they called step mother shoved us in a car super early and just threw us out here. maybe master knew what we where doing here? cuz I sure don't. maybe I can sneak a piece of that meat. so he sat up looking to Taurus with those endless puppy eyes putting a paw on his lap begging for a taste of that meat.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowtheghost » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:00 am

(bump)
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:14 pm

(Bump)
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me