~Echoes Of Colors Past~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

~Echoes Of Colors Past~

Postby KinoAsagi » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:14 pm

Շђєץ รєє ץ๏ย คร ร๓คɭɭ คภ๔ ђєɭקɭєรร

Շђєץ รєє ץ๏ย คร ןยรՇ ค ςђเɭ๔...

Highschool itself it a true battleground, a proving ground where fame and glory are just as fleeting as the memories and parties. Some rise, become popular - the stars of everyone's dreams. Others, live in the shadow, outcasted for various reasons - mainly just being themselves and not becoming a carbon copy of Barbie or Ken..or Chad. Your story here truly is your own and yes....there will be troubles, difficulties, mountains to climb on your way to true adulthood. But how you tackle those...well, that's a tale in itself now isn't it? Here, we'll see plenty of stories unfold - The populars, the middle ground, the outcasts - the problems each face and the things that shape each soul into the person they'll become in the distant future.

Growing up in a small town in usually pretty uninteresting. The same sights, the same views, the same people. It's like everyone knows each other in some way, shape or form. Maybe through parents, or friends of a friend, maybe rumors on the wind. Here in this little town of Allensdale, it's another year of highschool, another year of kids just learning and trying desperately to figure out how life works within just four short years. How will yours play out?

Basically, this RP is a Slice of Life High School RP about the daily struggles of your everyday students and a few shining stars that may rise above the others in various fashions.

RULES:

-ALL Of CS and Tess' Rules apply here!
- No Godmoding
- Fighting is expected but isn't to be highly detailed, work it out in PMs if it gets too violent and Fade to black in chat.
- Keep anything else that will be deemed "Too Intense" in a Fade to Black Scenario.
- This is an LGBT+ Friendly RP and all orientations/Races/religions Will be accepted.
- Enjoy yourself and have fun
- Post Character sheets here
- Anime AND Irl Pics will be allowed for references
- This is a realistic RP so noone will have supernatural senses or abilities here. Everyone's just a highschool kid.
- No need to make genders even, just keep the number of characters even.
- If you want to start in a relationship with someone, talk it over with them in PM then let me know the outcome.
- Reserving this spot for any additional/future rules that may need to be made as the RP progresses.

Character Skeleton:

Name:
Orientation:
Minor Background info:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush/Significant Other:
Any Additional information:

(Character Image/Description here)
Last edited by KinoAsagi on Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KinoAsagi wrote:Take a peek at my DA work! My DA!!
KinoAsagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Echoes Of Colors Past~

Postby KinoAsagi » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:16 pm

The Nordes Twins

Name: Arin Nordes
Strengths: Perceptive, Quiet, Surprisingly strong and independent, a caregiver.
Weaknesses: Blind, Extremely distrusting of most people, Almost Apathetic towards everyone but his sister. Heavy Irish Accent.
History: Arin Nordes, the only boy born into the Nordes Family. Many, many years ago his family had been some extremely important people and his father more than anyone was very proud of that fact - despite not coming to terms with the fact that here in this country their family name meant nothing. Literally nothing. Years of pressure from his father lead to him standing up to himself one day, only to be rendered blind in the aftermath...exactly what happened that day, he refused to say. Since then, Arin has been extremely cautious of anyone and everyone around him, struggling to learn reading braille with great difficulty. His father still in the shadows of his home always pressuring him to uphold the family name, whatever that meant.
S/O (crush): None Currently, and if his emotions keeps shutting down like this, maybe never.
Other: Being blind wasn't something Arin was born into, unlike his twin sister and the disability is becoming increasingly frustrating for him as he does his best to remain as cold and iron-hearted as possible...though, everyone knows what happens when you bottle too much of anything up for too long. Eventually the jar breaks.

Name: Mara Nordes
Strengths: Social, unabashed, feisty, can pick up the vibes others give off.
Weaknesses: Severely dependent on her brother, massive separation anxiety, Super shy unless Arin is around. Heavy Irish Accent.
History: Mara seems to have had a much easier life than Arin so far. Being born both blind and a woman into the Nordes family, not a whole lot was expected of her, and that's exactly why she's willing to push herself to her absolute limits to prove herself in her father's eyes always driving to be better, faster, and smarter than her brother, but also ungodly attached to him as well. Ever since the...incident, Mara had been by Arin's side, slowly guiding him through the process of his new life in the darkness and helping him adjust to his new disability.
S/O (crush): None at the moment, Open for anyone willing to try (She's very Bi.)
Other: Mara is a sweet, caring girl that in her early years, suffered a bit of bullying because of her blindness. It was Arin who would always come to her rescue back then and now that he needs her, she feels it's time for her to return all the favors he did for her.

https://i.imgur.com/VZljLcS.jpg
KinoAsagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:27 pm

Name:
Kairo Jensen
Orientation:
Homosexual
Minor Background info:
Wip
Strengths:
Reading, writing, animals love him, his sweetness, loyalty
Weaknesses:
Shy (almost painfully so), afraid of thunder and bees, anxious, nervous, might have autism
Crush/Significant Other:
Crushing on Arin
Likes purple and blue
Has a service dog (Kisaragi) and a cat (Coda)
Rides horses
Good singing voice

http://cosplayers.acparadise.com/21214/21214-8843-1.jpg
(His hair is actually long and ginger)

[putting in a girl too]
girl
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KinoAsagi » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:45 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Name:
Kairo Jensen
Orientation:
Homosexual
Minor Background info:
Wip
Strengths:
Reading, writing, animals love him, his sweetness, loyalty
Weaknesses:
Shy (almost painfully so), afraid of thunder and bees, anxious, nervous, might have autism
Crush/Significant Other:
Crushing on Arin
Likes purple and blue
Has a service dog (Kisaragi) and a cat (Coda)
Rides horses
Good singing voice

http://cosplayers.acparadise.com/21214/21214-8843-1.jpg
(His hair is actually long and ginger)

[putting in a girl too]
girl

(Accepted so far, good ta see ya again lol)
KinoAsagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:47 pm

XD thank you
Will edit in the other form later))