m a f i a (open and accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

m a f i a (open and accepting!)

Postby a b c d e » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:20 am

In the small village of Briar Glen, a woman has been murdered by the mafia.

You're just a simple villager in the town of Briar Glen, where suddenly a woman is murdered, silently and suspiciously. You have no idea who this sneaky murderer is, and neither do the rest of the villagers. Only one word was written by the woman's body: Mafia. It's your job to find this alleged mafia, and report them to the police. There's a life-giving potion that will cure the fatal wound or illness of anyone. It was stolen by a townsperson just a few hours after the murder occurred.

Rules:
- All CS rules apply (obviously)
- No overpowered characters
- No powerplaying
- You are allowed to make a maximum of four characters
- If you don't post within ten days, your character automatically dies.
- Be respectful!
- Keep an eye out for announcements
- You can say hell and damn but no other cussing, please
- Do not make it too violent. I get that it's the Mafia but keep blood and gore to a minimum.

How it works: There will be from 16-32 people in the roleplay. Fill out your forms on the Discussions Thread. I will decide with a random number generator who the Mafia, Doctor, and Detective are. They will all keep their roles a secret.

Every day, you will:

1. Wake up
2. Find a murder
3.1 Discuss who you think the Mafia, the Doctor, and the Detective are
(optional) Place an anonymous slip in the police station saying you suspect someone of being the Mafia or of stealing the life potion
(optional) Gather three or more people who agree that they suspect someone and accuse them (if more than half of the villagers suspect someone, they are thrown out. If it was the mafia, the villagers win the game. If it wasn't, the game continues with more murders)
3.4 (optional) Find clues (I may plant these "clues" at any given time and will PM you if your character will find a clue)
4 Go to sleep
5. Mafia: Will choose someone to "kill" by PMing me their choice.
Doctor: Will choose someone to "heal" by PMing me their choice.
Detective: Can choose someone to "arrest" by PMing me their choice

- I will PM you if your character is "killed," and you can roleplay out their death as much as you like.

Main Thread - Forms & Discussion
Last edited by a b c d e on Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:15 am, edited 7 times in total.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: m a f i a (open!)

Postby a b c d e » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:58 am

Announcements

July 19 - started! open and accepting! c:
July 19 - once at least 16 slots have been filled, we'll wait 3 days or until all 32 slots have been filled to start.
July 19 - the Discord Server has been created! Once the roleplay starts, I'll PM you all the link ^^
Last edited by a b c d e on Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: m a f i a (open and accepting!)

Postby a b c d e » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:01 am

Town Map

Middle of town: The middle of town holds a huge, old fountain. It's grey and cracked, with spots of peeling paint on the sides and inside. People have painted over it many times, but the stone is so resistant to paint it always peels off before the end of the week. The water still miraculously runs, although it mainly sputters and chokes instead of streaming nicely. It's surrounded by neatly trimmed, soft grass and dark green hedges. There are a few benches in shady spots, making it a popular spot to go on dates after eating or to take your kids to. A soccer net was set up on one side, and a few kids like to play soccer there in the afternoon.

West of town - Houses: Close to the park are the nice houses, nearly identical two-story houses with big yards and clean appearances. The richer people live in these houses, while the poorer people live behind them, in the smaller, shabbier houses that are packed closely together.

North of town - Town: The town has three streets. Main Street is the biggest and in the center, Pine Street is on the left, and Robin Street is on the right.

Main Street:
  • Callie's Cooking - a restaurant that specializes in mainly sandwiches. Callie is popular with many people at the restaurant and a lot of kids work there part-time.
  • The Pizza Place - a pizza place with just as generic food as its name. Greasy pizza and flat soda. It's not very popular but it works. Run by Sam.
  • GlenGym - a small gym with cheap equipment. Run by Rocky.
  • Grocery Store - just like the name states. Run by Boris.
  • Main Street Bar - popular with most people. the bartenders are always open for a good gossip. Run by Daniel.

Pine Street:
  • Mirabel's Bookshop - a tiny bookshop crammed with books. There's a kid's section in the back and a notebook stand with fancy pens. Run by Mirabel.
  • Moon Made Photos - get your photograph taken here! Run by Emma.
  • The Coffee Cup - a chain coffee shop with a popular outdoor seating porch. Run by Brady.

Robin Street:
  • Pink's Ice Cream Parlor - a cute, pastel ice cream shop with a signature checkered floor. Run by Rose.
  • Spring Season - a clothing boutique that specializes in women's clothes and summery dresses. Run by Violet.
  • Clean Cuts - a hair-cutting salon. Run by Michele.

East of town - Forest
If you head to the east of the town, you'll reach a forest that slowly gets darker and deeper the further you go into it. Some hiking trails go through it, but it's not a popular place to hang out. A road goes through the dead center of it, one of the only ways to get in and out of town.

WIP
Last edited by a b c d e on Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:50 am, edited 9 times in total.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:55 am

NPCs

WIP
Last edited by a b c d e on Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mafia RP (open and accepting!)

Postby a b c d e » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:05 am

Reserved post in case I need anything! c:
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby douxvamp_ » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:36 am

can i join???
♥Hi <33 im Bubbles!♥

♥I like anime, so if you wanna chat about that we can, I also sing, and I'm an artist ^^♥

♥My pronouns are They/Them and im Bisexual

♥Have a nice day/nightt!!♥

douxvamp_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me