O N L Y |༗| T I M E

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: O N L Y |༗| T I M E

Postby jj735 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:18 am

x
E m i l l e x K e i s l i n g
male | 26 | info
romantic interest: Lexi
Tags: Lexi

“Okay, that’s not true. Don’t look at me like that! Your puppy dog eyes...won’t work on me...” Emille grinned, heart racing as Lexi took his hand. He couldn’t stop smiling. Lexi had liked him at school, too? She...still thought about him sometimes?
“I- I think about you, too. Little stuff reminds me of our days at St. Peter’s.” Emille trailed off a little. Lexi looked beautiful, twirling in that lovely summer dress.
“It feels so great to be back, after all this time. Eighteen years...” He murmured. Emille chuckled at the sight of the bench.
“I do hope you haven’t forgotten that I, too, would walk with you some days, and I did my homework with you here? My house was the other direction, I never told you this, but I just wanted to sit with you. I kept telling myself; ‘today, I tell her how I feel’. Never did, and I regret it.” Emille walked slowly over to the bench and sat down on one side of the table. “Well? Are you going to join me?” He mused.
’Lexi Johnson, you are the most annoying person I know. I mean, who even likes Eleanor Rigby? But, you are the kindest, most sweet person I ever met.’ Emille wished he had the nerve to say this to her. He took a different approach, instead.
“so, when we were like, eight or nine, I had to leave St. Peter’s. I wrote a you a note, left it in your desk. You never would have gotten it. I - uh, you - the cleaners would have found it. You wouldn’t have read it. I ... don’t know why I brought that up, I’m sorry.” It seemed he wasn’t ready to have this conversation yet, then.

R e i dx O ' m a r a
female | 26 | info
romantic interest: open
Tags: Thomas Fisher

The silence that filled their cabin made Reid a little uncomfortable.it was not as if it bothered her that nobody was talking- she found that rather calming. It was the fact that she was so nervous that was getting to her. What would it be like today? She didn’t usually get flustered when talking to people, but it was annoying her today. It was possible that she would not have any of her friends from school show up. It was also the fact that she felt a little...under accomplished. She and Thomas hadn’t really spoken of their jobs. He was probably the CEO of a huge agency. Then there was Benji, whom Reid had seen interviewed on TV. He had made it with his singing career. Blaine was an actor. Reid always wanted to be an actor when she was little. Apparently, she was better suited for the finance department of some shipping company. It was a bit pathetic to think about. Was Effie a professional photographer now, too? Reid would be surprised if she was. The train arrived at Glydie station, and, with a nod in the direction of Fisher, she got to her feet and stepped onto the platform. She needed a coffee.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AdriELf » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:51 am

She smiled. “I love you too.... oh crap.. I mean I loved you too.” She smiled awkwardly and started to blush. She gave up and just spit it out fast. “Okay so I still like you... I know we just saw eachother again but watching you grow up and the person you’ve become is amazing. I’d love to go out with you or something. If you don’t feel the same I’ll gladly pretend like this never happened.” She stared into Emilles eyes blushing.
AdriELf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[004]

Postby borahae. » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:03 am

xxxx▬▬▬𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍 "𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐈" 𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒𝐁𝐘
    xxxxcismale • twenty-six • homosexual • tags: blaise • mentions: xx • location: glydie park

Nodding as Blaise offered his thanks, shooting a shy smile to the other male in an attempt to convince both himself and the actor that he was far less nervous than he was coming off (which, unfortunately, probably wasn't working all that well; he was practically squirming in his seat at the sudden confrontation), Benji found that eye contact of any kind was only making things worse so he quickly averted his eyes to the ground. Hoping that the action didn't make him seem rude, not wanting to offend the poor guy who was just trying to be friendly, the singer braved a glance back at the Blaise and found himself letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding; he hardly even seemed to notice Benji's blatant discomfort, and was instead busying himself with sitting down, moving his body so that he was facing him with a piqued interest. Relieved at the thought, trying his best not to let his mind catch up and start worrying over whether or not he'd be able to keep that interest once he actually got to talking, Benji offered another smile and let himself again relax back onto the bench as he attempted to unwind under the other's gaze (moving his hands so they were on top of his lap, wringing them together unconsciously).

Retaining that same smile as Blaise offered an introduction of his own, making mental note to remember his name this time around and spend more time looking him up later when he was sitting restlessly in bed, Benji gave a chuckle as the other mentioned the time capsule and looked forward towards the park once again with a nod of agreement "Hah, yeah, me either...I mean, it's been 18 years, so it's a mystery to us all I guess. Completely forgot about the time capsule until I got the message a few weeks back. Wouldn't have thought that they'd bring us here to see it, either.... It's been so long, after all. Guess I didn't think anyone would really show." Trying his best to pace his words, the other's warmth letting him relax more than he'd care to admit, Benji chose to leave out the part where he too would have been glad to skip the unveiling and instead turned to face Blaise as he talked about his career.

"Oh, yeah, that's the one! A friend of mine wanted to see it, and I'm not really the biggest fan of anything so horror-esque, or anything with zombies really, so it was kinda new for me but honestly it turned out to be pretty good. Had me on the edge of my seat, that's for sure...pretty sure I even cried, by the end. And I'm sure you've heard it many times, but you were really good in it, like extra good...and that's coming from someone whose too scared to even watch Gremlins." Characteristically rambling, Benji could feel himself loosing some of his tension and even offered a soft chuckle as he admitted to being a complete chicken, again flushing as Blaise raised a brow and inquired about his own current-day-lifestyle "A-ah, yeah, I guess you could say that...b-but yeah, no, I just got off of a tour. Finished a couple weeks ago and came back here. Wanted to get used to Glydie again after all these years. Plus, the parents wont get off my back about seeing them more often, but like you know, that's just how the entertainment business is."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:42 pm

Blaise Essome
26|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Benji
Yes, that would make sense, Blaise thought, with no one remembering, considering it had been 18 years since the time capsule was buried. He chose not to denounce the opening of the time capsule and comment on how he thought it was a waste of time - he couldn't really think of anyone that cared, unless it was for the publicity. Then again, he didn't really remember who had been present when it had been buried. "Me too... it's an interesting way to cross paths with everyone attending..." he had, however, expected that there would be at least a handful of the others here. Especially if there hadn't been anything better to do. He, again, wished that he'd had something that would mean he was too busy to be here.

He fell silent again, just listening carefully as Benji rambled on once again. The praise was something he was not new to. When the film had first released, he'd struggled to accept praise and be comfortable with it, but now he was used to it and could handle it better. Coming from someone he'd known, though, made Blaise rub the back of his neck sheepishly. "... Thank you. That means a lot. My character having to kill his closest friend, who'd sacrificed himself just moments earlier to save the rest of the group, was a hard scene to film. The reveal that the character Irena was an android and she hadn't known it and has her memory wiped near the end after forming a close bond with the group was another draining scene to film." he explained, quite hoping that the detail would be of some interest - they were two scenes that he knew viewers were often struck by.

Blaise then nodded in acknowledgement. "I see. At least you have somewhere to readily stay here. My parents like to call me at least once every couple of days, always asking for updates. It's nice that they care, though." he said, realising that as much as he loved his parents, he was sure that they'd have attached themselves to him if they still lived in Glydie and he'd come back to visit. "How many albums is it that you've released now? What is tour life like?" Blaise asked Benji, rather interested to hear how different his life was.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:43 pm

x
male | 26 | info

"I - when I was leaving St Peter's, I put a note in your desk. Do you have it? Did you see it? I can't remember what I wrote, but I spent ages writing it. It was probably something very embarrassing. 8-year-old me probably confessed my love for you, so if you have it, could I please have that letter back so I can burn it?" He smiled once more. He was grinning like a madman, he swore.
"I-if I got it though, I...would... probably just give it right back to you." Emille said sheepishly.
"Do you really? With me? Well, I guess I could make time for that..." He teased, nudging her.
"Come on - we might even be late for the capsule uncovering at this rate!" Emille put his hand on the small of her back, and they continued to walk to Glydie Park, chatting about the glory days when they were so young and careless.

jj735 wrote:
R e i dx O ' m a r a
female | 26 | info
romantic interest: open
Tags: Thomas Fisher

The silence that filled their cabin made Reid a little uncomfortable.it was not as if it bothered her that nobody was talking- she found that rather calming. It was the fact that she was so nervous that was getting to her. What would it be like today? She didn’t usually get flustered when talking to people, but it was annoying her today. It was possible that she would not have any of her friends from school show up. It was also the fact that she felt a little...under accomplished. She and Thomas hadn’t really spoken of their jobs. He was probably the CEO of a huge agency. Then there was Benji, whom Reid had seen interviewed on TV. He had made it with his singing career. Blaine was an actor. Reid always wanted to be an actor when she was little. Apparently, she was better suited for the finance department of some shipping company. It was a bit pathetic to think about. Was Effie a professional photographer now, too? Reid would be surprised if she was. The train arrived at Glydie station, and, with a nod in the direction of Fisher, she got to her feet and stepped onto the platform. She needed a coffee.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AdriELf » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:22 am

She smiled at Emille. “The note said I love you.... I loved you too but I was too scared to say anything.” She took his hand as they walked to the park. “I still have the note actually... it’s in a diary from when I was a kid.” She laughed shyly.
AdriELf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:49 pm

Name: Kris Creider
Nickname/Preferred Name: Kris
Pronunciation: KRIHS KRIGH-duhr
Height: 6'3
Weight: 224lbs
Born: April 30 1995
Birth Place: Boxford, Massachusetts
Sports: AHL Hockey, Left Wing, Shoots Left
Favorite Song: Broken Halos - Chris Stapleton
Sexuality: Unknown/Unsure
Any Mental Illness/Learning Disorders: ADHD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Kris is a very thoughtful and minimalistic guy, his social life has lacked, due to throwing every spare moment into hockey, clinging for the slim chance to play in the NHL. His love life has suffered, no one wanting to settle down when he'd be traveling all the time. And he's not kept in contact with anyone from his school years. He can seem like a force of energy, big and full of energy. He loves to constantly be doing something, and that can lead him to become annoying or clingy. Once he gets close with someone, he tends to forget what personal space is.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:39 pm

x
male | 26 | info

Emille arrived at the site, side by side with Lexi. There was already a couple of people there, none that he could recognise at first glance, though. Everybody had changed so much. He could see the rosebush over to the right, unfinished excavation and traffic cones surrounding it.
"Come on, let's go and introduce ourselves," he said to Lexi in a low tone, craning his neck a little lower than he thought he might have to to be level with her ear.
"Lexi Johnson, still unnaturally short." He joked, scrunching his nose up and smiling before he headed off to where -someone he recognised as- Blaise was sitting and chatting to -what looked like- Benji.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf13159 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:04 pm

Rachel Willis

25 I Female I Straight I Average height, Average build

Rachel is a generous person. She is also very kind and very good at sympathizing and showing compassion. She is shy, not really liking to talk to other people. But, if she gets to know someone well, she talks freely with them and becomes friends with them for quite some time. She is a trainee doctor and loves to meditate and sail. She lived on a boat for a year, traveling from place to place before becoming a doctor. She is allergic to soy, and has only eaten it once and since then she is very careful about what she eats. She is in good shape, being average weight. She has fair skin with a short black textured pixie cut and brown eyes. She was in a relationship but broke up with him because he kept taking advantage of her. Because of this, she guards her heart closely.

(I'm new to roleplaying on this website, so sorry if i'm not good|)
wolf13159

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AdriELf » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:11 am

She hit Emille slightly as he made fun of her height and walked with him. She was nervous to be around such accomplished people. She couldn’t help but believe what Benji and Blaise were up to now.
AdriELf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me