O N L Y |༗| T I M E

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: O N L Y |༗| T I M E

Postby jj735 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:48 am

bump <3
Last edited by jj735 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf13159 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:32 pm

Rachel Willis

Female I 25 I Romantic Interest: None yet I Location: Park I Tags: Open

Rachel staggered off of the bus, blinking her brown eyes and running her hands through her short black pixie cut. She squinted as light from a nearby light post shone light into her eyes. She had just gotten to the small town after taking a long drive from a big city nearby where she went to collage. She was learning to become a doctor and she really liked it. She was feeling a little uneasy about going to see all her old classmates. She knew for a fact that she was sure to forget some of them. And they probably forgot her too. She normally stayed in the back, then and now, and she didn't know if they would remember her. She sighed and looked at her watch, deciding that there was enough time to eat before she found a place to sleep. She walked down a sidewalk in the town, looking for a place to eat. She noticed a burger place and sighed, seeing it was one of the only food shops around. She walked over, glad that there was no one else there except for her. She walked up to the counter, waiting to tell the cashier her order. When a young man came up and asked for her order, she said, "I'll take a burger." She wished she could have some fresh fruit, but this seemed to be one of the healthiest things here so she would have to be satisfied.

Rachel looked around for a place to sleep, and smiled as she saw a simple hotel. She walked inside of it and payed for a room. She walked through the hallway, stopping when she got to the door with the number she was assigned. She sighed deeply as she opened the door to her room and locked it behind her. She dropped all her stuff on the ground by the door, except for her food, and lay down on the bed, sighing deeply. She ate her burger and crawled into bed, yawning and closing her eyes before quickly falling asleep.

Rachel woke up as the sun shone through the window in her room. She checked the time on her watch and sighed, glad that she hadn't slept in. She got up, swinging her legs out of the bed and onto the floor. She saw the trash from her meal last night and grabbed it, throwing it away before getting up and walking to the small bathroom. She took a somewhat long shower before getting dressed and walking out of the door. She walked outside, heading to the park where they were meeting up. She stopped before walking in, looking at the people already there. She was a little worried about how they would react to her, if they even remembered her. She could tell that some of them already had met each other. She smiled a little as she noticed that some seemed to be more than friends. She took a deep breath and walked over before she could change her mind. She saw a tree near where they were and walked over to it. She lean against it and ran her hand through her hair, warily watching her old classmates from afar. She sighed, about to walk over to them before deciding against it and staying where she was.
Last edited by wolf13159 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolf13159

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[005]

Postby borahae. » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:33 pm

xxxx▬▬▬𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍 "𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐈" 𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒𝐁𝐘
    xxxxcismale • twenty-six • homosexual • tags: blaise • mentions: xx • location: glydie park

Listening as Blaise agreed with his half hearted attempt at conversation, nodding as if it was second nature (which for a boy who was as restless as a child on Christmas morning, it wasn't far off to say that it was), Benji offered a quick nervous chuckle and again brought his attention to his hands "Y-yeah, it is, I guess, isn't it..." Trailing off, biting his tongue so as to avoid spilling the fact that he didn't find much about this situation as 'interesting' and instead saw it as completely and utterly terrifying, the brown haired boy shifted slightly in his seat and gave Blaise a quick smile before shooting his attention off to some nearby landmark "It's kind of interesting to see where everyone ended up, y'know, given that we all grew up in this little folky town with little more than a burger shack and a movie theater"

Turning his head back so he was facing Blaise as he spoke up, responding gratefully to his praise like a true gentleman and making Benji shook another shy smile, the singer tried not to dwell on the fact that he was able to make the movie star feel bashful and instead continued on with his rambling with a hum and another chuckle (shifting so that his body was facing the other male a little more, feeling a small boost of confidence as his love for movies took over) "I can't even imagine filming it, or even just reading the script, and not crying, because honestly it was such an emotional roller-coaster; I mean, sure, I get it that he had to die because of the whole being bitten thing but why did it have to be you? Killing your best friend...I can't even imagine...and then the whole Irena thing, I mean, is it so hard to ask for just a little bit of a happy ending? It was just so unfair, the whole thing, because it was like the whole journey was pointless, y'know? The audacity of these producers, making the audience so devoted to these characters just to have them completely destroyed by the end...like, honestly, your character's friend was so much better off because at least he didn't have to live through all the guilt and everything." His rambling at a slower pace as he spoke, always more open when it came to the things he loved (showing the side of Benji that wasn't just that shy boy who hid away from the world, but was excitable and comfortable and even fun), the singer hardly even noticed how relaxed he was as he waved his hands about in his rant.

As if only then processing how he'd talked the poor guy's ear off, readily stiffening and blushing as he went to apologize, Benji stopped himself from speaking as Blaise spoke of his parents and instead turned his attention back to his hands as he hummed in agreement and understanding. Because while he didn't really know much about the other, and didn't know anything about his home life, he completely understood the way that parents had a way of weaseling themselves into your daily life even if they aren't physically there with you. "Mmm...do they not live here, in Glydie, anymore? Y-your parents, I mean...though, you don't have to answer, if you don't want to, because we don't really know each other and I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything..."

Eager to change subjects as Benji again let his mouth speak way faster than his mind could comprehend, turning his attention away from Blaise and to the few people that seemed to be gathering off in the distance, the singer gave a nervous chuckle before offering a response to the other's inquiry "Oh, well, I think I'm up to five now, which sounds surreal, y'know? Like, I don't ever really think about these things, as I'm usually too busy or too stressed to dwell on the numbers, and I know its weird but it's still kind of hard to even see myself as someone who makes music that people actually listen to...And tour life is even crazier. I mean, it's exhausting and exhilarating and just so emotional, all at the same time, and you spend weeks and weeks just traveling and playing shows non stop, that by the end all you want to do is shower and sleep for a month straight. But, even though its draining, it's really special to me...like, just knowing that there are all those people out there singing along and just feeling the music along with you? It makes me forget about all the little stuff, and just live in the moment, which is something I'm not really used to. "

(I'm so so sorry for the lateness and for the length of this reply, ahh! >~<)
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:25 pm

bump <3
Last edited by jj735 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jillyjinx » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:40 pm

salvador [sal] kingsmon - 27 - bisexual - 6'1 - lean/masculine - cismale - slight aussie accent
this handsome fellow comes from a family of not too much wealth but enough to be considered rich. he's a mama's boy meaning, he's quite the polite one and respects everyone equally. his father built him to be a tough young man that'll lead his own business someday. speaking about his father, his old man is very rough on him; teaching him to be very "manly" by being arrogant and to be sure he gets his way. so most would think he's a rude rich kid know it all. but on the other hand his mother which cares and loves for him a lot shows him that it's okay to be weak sometimes. truly deep down he's a good man but on the outside his father built him to be a true "kingsmon". back during school he was known as the proper child or the model student. a kid who was idolized to be amazing. he had a few friends in school but was never really close with any of them since he was put on a high pedestal than everyone else. after parting from that school his parents or say his father had made him do at home tutoring, since then he's never spoke to anyone since.

what has he been up to since then though? well he's the eldest of the three, the second being his little sister and the third being his youngest brother. his parents and himself were from australia but eventually moved to the u.s. where they lived in a large house also while he went to primary school. but was soon to be taken out of the public school system to be at home with his family. his younger siblings were born shortly after he had finished primary school. they all have at home tutoring and himself was forced into sports. he had played u.s. football for awhile but eventually quit to focus on business work with his father. he had attended the top business university and now helps out his father. his life was going well as he thought until a call from his childhood school came in. as much as he disliked the idea of going to see what he had put in the time capsule, his mother urged him thinking it'd be good for him to take a break from his business lifestyle. so now this is where he has ended up.

(his storyline is all over the place but if you read the whole thing, the picture should make sense... also do excuse my lazy form I am currently typing at 3am trying to rush his character so I wouldn't be late to the reunion as much as I already am~ DM if you want to start a plot with him though!!)
Jillyjinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:19 pm

Scout Taylor-Thomas | NB, She/They | Panromantic Ace | 26 | Location: Glydie Park| Tags: Open! Mentions: -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Scout continued heely-ing, spotting the occasional old classmate on her old route. Alright, this was getting boring. One could only face the risk of misstepping and accidentally faceplanting on the concrete for so long. Scout slowed, letting herself wander around the park for a while and wishing someone she knew was here. Sure, there were her old classmates around the park, but none of them knew Scout. Not the way her bandmates did back home did. She hadn't spend nights goofing around and trying to write music with any of them. They didn't know her. No one in this town did, it seemed.
Scout felt suddenly overwhelmed. Why had she come here, anyways? To talk to strangers she hadn't seen in what, a decade? Why would she agree to come back to a horrible town that she'd spent so long trying to escape? Scout took a breath. The only reason she was here was the time capsule. Was it because she didn't want to leave a part of herself here? Perhaps. Scout sat down on a bench and looked up at the sky, taking in a breath. She'd be home within a couple days. And then, she wouldn't have to come back to Glydie ever again.

Thomas Fisher | Male, He/Him | Gay | 26 | Location: train| Tags: Reid Mentions: open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thomas let out a long sigh as another silence fell between them, and wished he could think of something to say. But what was there to say? Wouldn't asking about her job and her life be intrusive? They hadn't spoken in years; surely she'd find him nosey and prodding if he asked questions. Still, he found himself wondering what she was doing. While he knew what some of his other classmates had been up to: making it big on the screen or stage. They'd made it, in their own ways. But Thomas felt a small twinge of pride as he thought of his own life; he'd made it too. He was successful. He had a good job and a good home. What else was there for him to want? Someone to share it with? Surely not. There would be no one here that would want to share his quiet little life he'd built for himself.
He shook himself as the train came to a halt, and gave Reid a polite nod as she parted ways. He grabbed his bags and took a breath of air on the platform. Goodness. He felt like curling up and taking a nap, but there were other things to do today. Surely a bit of caffeine would help. He turned towards the coffee shop that was a little ways off, and found himself in an inevitable but still awkward situation of life. Though he had just said goodbye to Reid, he was now walking alongside her in silence. Should he say something? Ignore her? Surely ignoring her would be rude? But what was he to say, if asking too many questions about her personal life was too annoying and upsetting?
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:31 pm

Blaise Essome
26|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Benji
He managed to refrain from commenting on or even pulling a face at the mention of the burger shack - that would just be disrespectful for those that did actually enjoy it, even if he didn't understand why. But he did agree with the fact that it would be interesting to see where everyone else ended up. Blaise hadn't, admittedly, bothered to look anyone up, nor had he really followed anyone's careers. He wasn't too sure if it was something that he should do, preferring to find out in person. Still, he'd be surprised if anyone else had managed to make it like he and Benji had. It would be nice, though, to see more success stories., so he was hoping that whatever the others who were coming did, they were indeed successful - or, at least, feeling fulfilled.

Blaise was not so surprised - in fact, perhaps even grateful - that Benji went into a big ramble about the scenes and characters that he'd mentioned. He hadn't often had the chance to talk about it in depth with anyone outside of those directly involved with the film. It made him realise that there were people who really did genuinely love it as much as he and the rest of the cast and crew involved did. "I kept my script, y'know. If you want to give it a read sometime. If there's time at all, of course." Blaise commented, keeping his tone quite casual, raising an eyebrow slightly. He didn't really expect this to pan out in any sort of way - it was just a suggestion for something potential, and he didn't know how busy the other would be. "Many of us tried to get the script to change for Irena, but that made them steadfast in their decision. She's got a wonderful arc during the sequel, though, I promise." Blaise added, knowing that he was cutting it close with what information he could give away.

He noticed how Benji seemed to be about to apologise for his rambling, and he was ready to insist that it was fine, until the conversation change had distracted from happening. Blaise shook his head. "No, it's fine. I moved them out to a place a few hours away, once I got my big break. They've always wanted to open a restaurant, serving Cameroonian cuisine - where we're from. They're doing really well. They did some market research to find out where would be best to set up, and here ranked pretty low down." Blaise explained.

He was quite aware of the slowly gathering group of people - former students that were starting to arrive for the opening of the time capsule. But, the conversation with Benji was not quite finished yet, so he wasn't particularly interested in finding out who was there just yet. Blaise listened as Benji spoke, having to take a few moments to properly process just what was being said, but he was glad that he was evidently eager to talk about tour life and the aftermath of touring.
"That... does sound exhausting. At least with acting, once it's finished, there's no need to go back and do it again - unless there's a rewrite or something, but that's not often." Blaise commented. "But it does sound wonderful if it's special to you. Do you ever get used to it at all?" he asked, though he doubted it was something that was ever easy to get used to. "I hope you aren't asked this too much... but did you ever see yourself with five albums and a world tour?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[006]

Postby borahae. » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:45 pm

xxxx▬▬▬𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍 "𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐈" 𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒𝐁𝐘
    xxxxcismale • twenty-six • homosexual • tags: blaise • mentions: xx • location: glydie park

A glint in his eyes as Blaise spoke of the script, his typically shy demeanor faltering as his excitement became evident, Benji gave a little bit too eager of a nod and was quick to respond to the other's offer "Wait, really? I'd love that, oh my gosh, you have no idea. That's like every movie nerd's biggest dream." Crossing one of his slender legs up so that his foot was resting under his thigh, a slight chuckle escaping his lips as he spoke, the singer gave a smile and tried not to overthink anything as he spoke up once again "Not to sound dramatic or anything, but honestly, it's impossible that I'd ever be busy enough to deny an offer like that." Being too anxious, on the other hand? Oh gosh, what would I even do...or say, for that matter. Maybe this is a bad idea.

Not having too long to dwell on the impending doom caused by his impulsive decision to accept Blaise's offer as the other male brought up the oncoming sequel to his film, his eyes widening and a playful gasp escaping his lips despite his nerves, Benji gave a chuckle and let his love for movies take over once more "Wait, did you just give me spoilers? Oh no, I'm way too hyped up now...I mean, It's been far too long since the original film came out to begin with, and now you're telling me that Irena actually gets to have some resolve?" Placing a hand over his heart in an effort to emphasize his point, Benji then let his thoughts catch up to his actions and stumbled to add more to his rant, a more worried look covering his features "Hold on, you aren't going to get in any trouble for this, right? Because I know that as an actor you probably have a contract or some written agreement, one that keeps you from talking too much about your work before it's out, and I would feel terrible if I was the one who made you get fired or something...wait, that's not possible right? Like, you couldn't get fired, because the movie's already been filmed, could you? Sorry...just...ignore me."

Trailing off in his embarrassment as the cool and collected self from a few moments ago vanished, a slight flush to his face as he offered his apology for his nervous ranting, Benji felt himself tense up once again only to loosen up as soon as Blaise offered to tell a little bit about himself. Listening as the other talked about his history and giving a quick chuckle as he brought up Glydie, Benji tried his best to shake his trail of negative thoughts and settled for shifting in his seat, slinging his foot back on the ground and unconsciously tapping it in a repetitive manner as he finally spoke "Y-yeah, I can imagine...I mean, Glydie's not very big, after all." Trying to recover over his sudden voice crack, clearing his throat and trailing his eyes down to his hands, Benji nervously began to wring them together and gave a quick smile as he continued with his words "It's really nice that you did that for them, though. Your parents, that is. When did you guys move away from Cameroon? Do you ever miss it?"

Again chuckling as Blaise offered a quick comment on how different acting was, nodding in his agreement and simply humming as a response, Benji tried his best not to think too much on the sudden appearance of a few other individuals across the way and instead focused entirely on the male beside him as he responded with a smile and a shake of the head "No, don't worry about it...but, to be completely honest, no, not really. I mean, it's like I'm living in a dream, y'know? Because if you asked me 18 years back If I ever saw myself singing up on stages in front of thousands of people, I'd probably laugh; Growing up, I never thought I'd have the guts to sing in front of my parents, let alone strangers." Offering a chuckle as he tried to keep the conversation light hearted, Benji glanced back down at his hands and unconsciously shifted in his seat, giving off another shy smile as he finished his prior statement "I've always been a very anxious person, and while it can sometimes be hard to get up in front of all those people, I think that in the end it's worth it; to see everyone enjoying themselves, and just being free to be who they are. I mean, I'm no expert, but it's kind of the same with acting, yeah?"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AdriELf » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:57 am

Bump:)
AdriELf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:29 pm

x
R e i dx O ' m a r a
female | 26 | info
romantic interest: open
Tags: Salvador

She was sure it wouldn't be the same. There must have been a lot of change over 18 years, after all! Reid walked the path she had often walked to school as a kid here, coffee in hand. Ahead of her, she saw a young man coming the opposite way...
"Sal?" she asked, confused. Salvador Kingsmon had been the pain in her existence through primary school, but also one of her closest friends. It was a complicated relationship. He had been the complete opposite of her, a straight-A student, or, as Reid might have put it, a teacher's pet, and she had always been the type to...bend...the rules. Okay, to completely ignore them. Still, he hadn't been that much of a bother when they were kids - although they had little to nothing in common, (except, of course, the feeling of constant pressure from their parents) he was still nice to her and she never did him any wrong. When he turned around at that moment, she knew it was him. He was older, (now seriously good looking) but she could tell it.
"Salvador Kingsmon... been a while, eh?" She tried to sound casual, but she was a little intimidated by the vision in front of her. Reid blew a strand of hair away from her face and slightly raised an eyebrow, awaiting his response.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me