O N L Y |༗| T I M E

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

O N L Y |༗| T I M E

Postby jj735 » Mon May 18, 2020 8:44 pm

x
O N L Y x T I M E x W I L L x T E L L

When we were kids, we always dreamed of the future. It was mid autumn, 2002, and the students at St Peter's Primary school created a time-capsule, putting their most memorable items into that capsule, and it was buried next a rosebush in Glydie Park, under the earth for 18 years before the overgrown shrub had to be removed from the place - while the builders were digging out the roots, they discovered the capsule, and contacted the school. Each 25-27year old that was contacted and showed up to the uncovering of the time capsule has chosen a different path of life: hardly any of them have stayed in touch. Will their impromptu reunion lead to new relationships, ideas and choices? Only time will tell.
-
-
(post character forms and RP here, I will PM you to accept you)
This RP is written inn 3rd person, so 'he/she/they' 'did/would/made'
-
-
THIS RP IS CURRENTLY
OPEN/ACCEPTING <3
Last edited by jj735 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: O N L Y |༗| T I M E

Postby jj735 » Thu May 21, 2020 10:06 pm

E m i l l e
K e i s l i n g

| 26 | male | bi | tall, slightly muscular |

He's, (to be honest) well, he's a little lost at the moment. A little...broken. Emille is still just waiting for the moment he can really open his eyes and see the world. Sure, it's unlikely that there will just be a moment where he just knows his purpose and what to do - it's just who he is. He thinks; he very much overthinks every little obscurity. It's just who he is. Maybe it will do him some good to finally be alone with his thoughts. Then again, maybe it won't. Ever since he was a boy, sitting at his desk at school and staring out of the window, just pondering life's queries. (or something a little more elementary at the time) He never was allowed his own voice - never granted his own freedom. So he spoke to himself - he became the only voice he would answer to. No more "sit straight, Keisling!" or "Solve the problem the way the book tells you to, Emille!". He is carefree, and that has sometimes been his downfall. But not all of the time - he trusts himself. Yes, he thinks of the world in a different manner. But that isn't a bad trait to have. It's just who he is.
Last edited by jj735 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Fri May 22, 2020 1:23 am

-Res-
WIP :D
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Fri May 22, 2020 4:45 pm

R e i d
O ' m a r a

| 26 | female | straight | short-ish build |

She's not to be messed with. That is clear. Although Reid knows how she can keep peace with others and resolve problems in a simple way, she doesn't want to. One of her favourite things to do is chime into situations with smart, alec comments, and also, do stupid, dangerous things. She is quite easy to talk to, and people don't mind her being a little sarcastic (okay, A LOT sarcastic) it's just part of her charm. She does NOT get along well with her family, and she moved out of the house as soon as she could. Doesn't regret it. She lives in a nice-ish apartment in a good neighbourhood, and she doesn't really mind being alone. Her fiery personality repels a lot of people- that's why she acts a little cheeky when she first meets people. She doesn't really want to have people near to her, so she often pushes them away, but she more than ever wants someone she can share the world with, a level of intimacy with someone that she has longed for but has never been able to experience.
Last edited by jj735 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Fri May 22, 2020 5:49 pm

xxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
STRENGTHS: courageous, forgiving, affectionate,
persistent, humble, fun loving, selfless, devoted

WEAKNESSES: anxious, lacks self confidence, sen-
sitive, defensive, has yet to mature (childish)

being free to be himself, summertime, cuddling,
coffee, 80s fashion, chinese takeout, dogs, pink

DISLIKES: winter/being cold, large groups, being
judged on his appearance versus his personality

───────────────────────────────
attended columbia university as a music perf-
---ormance major, sought to create a name for
---himself straight out of uni (debuted with his
---first album only a year later, and is relatively
---famous these days, recently touring worldwide)

moved to nyc (brooklyn) after high school; wasn't
---very popular in his early school years, and need-
---ed the fresh start (didn't have many friends)

grew up in a large household; lived with both
---parents as well as three older brothers

is very open about his sexuality (writes about it)
despite being famous and performing on stages,
---benji hates large crowds and/or large social gat-
---herings (is a very introverted and anxious person
---by nature, and struggles to open up to strangers)

talks really fast when he gets nervous (rambles)
──────────────────────────────────
born benjamin lee fernsby, but goes by benji
twenty-six • cismale • homosexual • 5 foot 8 inches
158 lbs • relatively slender physique • medium brown,
slightly curly hair • well-groomed facial hair • dark
brown eyes • lives in brooklyn, nyc
Last edited by borahae. on Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 22, 2020 10:13 pm

Blaise Essome | 26 | Male | Bisexual
Appearance: Blaise has very short, dark brown hair, and very dark brown eyes. He stands rather tall, at about 6'3", and has a muscular build, both of which are accentuated with his good posture, which makes him a little intimidating, though he doesn't mean to be. He has a medium skin tone, and often has a fair bit of well-kept facial hair.

Personality: Quiet and stoic on first meeting, Blaise unintentionally comes across as someone that might be one to avoid. However, getting to know him better, and it'll be clear he is far friendlier than it first appears. He's kind and warm, and although he doesn't really talk much unless he needs to, his presence is usually always felt and is a welcome one. He can be a little quick to judge someone, however, as well as get envious quite easily - but he tries to use this as motivation to work harder for what he aims for. He's also something of a perfectionist, holding himself to a high standard, often to the point of pushing himself to over-working. Blaise is not afraid of confrontation either, which can make him appear headstrong. However, he is also patient, and will usually offer to be someone's rock if they need a shoulder to cry on or a listening ear to vent to.

Bio: Born in Cameroon, Blaise only spent a few years of his life there, before his family moved to the US(?) when he was 6, where he grew up. Initially, it seemed as though Blaise would probably have a fairly average career. He did well in school, but didn't join any clubs, known to keep to himself aside from a small group of other students. Well, none of the school-run clubs. He kept the fact that he'd joined an acting group a secret, and didn't tell anyone where he went after graduating high school - a fairly prestigious acting college.
Blaise has since had a fair career in acting, starting as an extra and with bit parts in the occasional one-off episodes of various TV programmes and low-budget films, and working side jobs as a waiter in restaurants. Then, he auditioned for and got the lead for a post-apocalyptic indie film that ended up gaining more popularity than expected. Since then, he's landed bigger roles, and has most recently wrapped filming for the anticipated sequel to the film that got him his break. He's not a huge actor, but he's fairly well-known in the film and TV industry, and he's pretty happy with where he is.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:37 am

x
X
X
X
♥ ᗷᑌᗰᑭ ♥
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AdriELf » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:32 am

Name: Lexi Johnson Age: 25 Gender: Female Sexuality: Straight

Personality: She's super kind and bubbly. She can be a little quiet but once you get to know her she'll be more comfortable and open towards you.

Backstory: Lexi wasn't exactly known throughout her schooling years. She was always very shy and quiet so no one really talked to her. Throughout her school career she always had a crush on Emille. After highschool she went to school and became a pediatric nurse. She keeps searching for Mr. Right but always ends up extremely disappointed.
Last edited by AdriELf on Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdriELf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:45 am

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Name: Scout Taylor-Thomas || Gender: Nonbinary, she/they
Age: 26 || Sexuality: Asexual Panromantic || Height: 5'5
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Personality Scout is a very chill person, and loves to just
hang out. She's normally go-with-the-flow type, and dislikes
reminders of her past life. She's happy where she is now, and is
very proud of how far she's come. She's very proud of who she
is, and refuses to apologize for who she is.

Scout doesn't take herself seriously, and loves to poke fun at
the situations she finds herself in. However, some can find that
she doesn't take things as seriously as she should.

Scout is definitely not good with serious situations, and often avoids them if she can. While genuine, it can
be hard to make a deep and meaningful connection with her, since she usually deflects to humor when she feels a
conversation has gotten too serious or personal.

HistoryScout has had a tough past, and though she's come to terms with it on some levels, she still avoids
reminders and remnants. She had a tough falling out with parents, and after a long struggle with figuring out who
she was, she ended up moving in with her aunt and uncle. Since then, she's had a much better life with the people
who truly love her. She changed her name after highschool, so many people in her past know her as Elizabeth.

She has always had a love of music, and now owns a small music shop in her home town, beneath her apartment.
Though it doesn't make life luxurious by any means, but it certainly allows for her to get by. When she's not running
the music shop, she's playing in a band with her two best friends who she loves with all her heart. It's a quiet little
life, but for Scout, it's a dream come true. She's with the people she loves most, doing what she's always dreamed of.

x
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
x

═══════════════════════════════════════

Name: Thomas Fisher | Gender: Male, He/Him
═════════════════════════════════════
Personality: Thomas was always a very 'nerdy' person. He
loves things like math and statistics, and still does. They
make sense to him, unlike the rest of the world. However,
Thomas feels that one thing that has always been built into
him was that he was, simply put, 'awkward'. No matter
which way a conversation or interaction goes, he feels as
though he's come off as weird.

At a party or social even, one can usually fine him
hanging out on the sidelines and likely wishing he was
somewhere else. He can be hard to talk to, but given
that the other party can get him to talk about
something he likes, be it statistics or literature or a
number of other things, he'll be glad to chat a bit.

History: Thomas grew up as a 'gifted child', and was unlucky enough to also grow up under the stresses and pressures that came with it. He was often expected to be the best, and often struggled to meet those expectations. As if that wasn't enough, he never learned or developed many social skills, making him feel awkward and out of place with his peers. He could never remember having many friends, and later on in highschool, he remembers being bullied.

However, Thomas never had trouble being 'smart'. And there was no denying, he was pretty smart. He dedicated himself to his studies and graduated at the top of his class (though he found himself feeling like it was more the bottom). He was accepted into a prestigious college and got a degree in business. He moved out, got an apartment of his own, and now works at an esteemed business. To quote his father, he made it.

He made it... right? Thomas lives his life feeling as though he's supposed to be happy. He's got it all, hasn't he? He's got a job and a home. Isn't that the 'american dream'? But these days, Thomas finds himself disappointed that he doesn't have what he missed out on throughout his life: connections. Growing up he had no siblings, and rarely had time for friends throughout his schooling. So now he seeks what he never got to have. Though he struggles, he does desperately want to make friends. To fall in love with someone. To get his heart broken. Because surely all of that, no matter how painful, can't be as hard or breaking as reaching the top, to have 'made it', and still have to face the question: what now?
Last edited by LonelyAstronauts on Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:01 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

more.