Camp Westfield (RP Thread)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Camp Westfield (RP Thread)

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun May 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Caelan introduced himself saying, "My name's Caelan, my parents decided to send me here after I was medically discharged from the Marines. Nice to meet you all."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun May 24, 2020 2:57 pm

Jayden Hallard | Camper | Tagging: Group 1 | Location: House

"Nice to meet’cha! Caelan, unique name, huh?" When everyone was quiet, Jayden finally piped up again, grinning. He adjusted the pirate hat on his head to sit more comfortably. "Aye, my name's Jayden, and I like storytelling." He looked down at himself. "And apparently dressing up as a pirate."

Karter Zael | Camper | Tagging: Akari | Location: Camp

Karter shook his head at Akari. "You’re all good. May just be my manner." He shrugged and straightened himself. "I’m Karter Thomas Zael, if you MUST nickname me, call me KT," He introduced himself. "And I like..." he thought of the best way to explain it without coming off as a total freak. "Building things. Mechanical things especially."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:59 pm

L A R SxxK R A U S E
x
male | 21 | counsellor | info
Angelina, Aru, Denae, Delilah, Octavian, Phoebe

Lars was hurrying out to the house, from his cabin where he had overslept this morning. Coming up to the cabin last night with some of the other staff had proven a good idea. Staying awake until the early hours of the morning had really... not.
His first thought had bee that of; Ah, shoot! I'm late for the group introductions!, and his thoughts since then had been a stream of frantic gibberish, worried for his employment. He was up and looked...presentable. Time to go.

Thank goodness Kelly was taking over his group for the time being. He straightened up and resorted to a solemn look.
"Thank you, Ms Tara, I appreciate your stepping in due to my absence."
He stated, nodding as if to dismiss the counsellor to her own group.
"Thank you, you saved my butt, Kells! I owe you one."
Lars whispered to her in his thick German accent as she passed him.

He had to admit, he was a little disappointed with the first impressions he got from his group. There were two kids, he reckoned they were 12. Preteens were the WORST. So annoying. (with a few exceptions, but generally, he preferred older campers.) There was that camper, was it Ariana? No, Angelina - that was it. She was a little...arrogant. Okay, she was a total snob. (in Lars' opinion for now, no offence, lol)

"Okay, campers. Now you have all introduced yourselves, it is my turn, no?
My name is Lars, you may call me that.
I do not like you. That is my first fact.
I used to be a camper here myself, but that does not mean I will 'warm up' to any of you; that is a second fact.
My final fact - I am from Germany, which you should have been able to tell from my accent.
We'll go to the cabin now"

Lars led the campers to the group 3 cabin, and instructed them on where to put their things.
He could have been a little nicer in his introduction, but if he had learned anything as a camper, it was that he
would only gain authority by using fear, and, although he wasn't lying when he said that
he wouldn't warm up to the campers, he found that saying cheesy and unrealistic.
However, he felt that his group could possibly grow on him, and he could have some fun this year.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 24, 2020 3:07 pm

[@bello: she is, Hope I’m allowed to say it too]

BIC:

Lile (Lyle) Evans- 14- m- Crush: Jayden/Uciel- Seeing eye dog Lukia- camper- house- Tags: Group 1; Angelina

The legally blind boy let his green eyes look around still. He kept his hand on his beautiful golden furred dog. He sighed and shook his head, deciding he’d ignore Angelina from now on...She didn’t seem to like him in the first place. He looked up as he heard another boy speak, liking his voice. “Nice...Nice to meet you Jayden,” he said. He felt too nervous to ask about feeling his face...He looked to where another counselor spoke up.

Jessie R- 25- f- crush: has to bond- Panic attack prevention dog, Sora- Counselor- Camp entrance- Tags: Her group (2?)

The ginger haired young woman smiled down at Sora. She looked up as another camper came up. “You’re fine; Yes I am,” she said with a nod. She then turned to Caelan, Kaela and the others. She smiled as she said “Akari is a lovely name. Kaelan is a very unique name.” She then said “Building things is amazing,” and dipped her head to Karter.

Akari Ren- 16- f- bi- crush: maybe Karter? Open- camper- Camp entrance- Tags: Group 2

She hummed as she glanced to Karter once more. She smiled just a bit as she nodded to him, then looked to the others. “My last name is Ren, call me Aka or Wren like the bird. I like...video games, like Final Fantasia.”

William Rylan Morr- 26- m- bi- Crush: open- nurse- Nurse’s station- Tags: x

The dark brown haired male -posting when someone else tags him, actually-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun May 24, 2020 3:10 pm

Kelly Tara | Counsellor | Tagging: Group 1, Lars, Angelina | Location: House

Kelly offered a smile at the other counsellor, winking. "Not a problem," she promised. "Best of luck with your group." She turned back to face her own.

Aru Smith | Camper | Tagging: Lars, Denae | Location: House

Aru held Denae's hand as the blondish girl eyed Lars, and Aru did as well, but strangely, not with hostility or the look of being put-off. Not at all. If anything, Aru respected his bluntness and honesty with them. He glanced at some of the other campers, especially a brown haired one who was frowning for the first time since arriving.

Jayden glanced over at Lile as the boy spoke quietly. He seemed nervous about...SOMETHING, but Jayden couldn’t quite place it. "Right back at'cha, man."

Karter stepped back, pulling his hood up again once the spotlight was off him, and he seemed to melt back into the shadows of the room. He nodded to each of the newly introduced campers in turn.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun May 24, 2020 4:15 pm

Caelan nodded and said, "It's Celtic for Nicholas. You would not believe how many times I've been mistaken for a girl named Caitlin." chuckling awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 24, 2020 4:19 pm

[@bello: she is, Hope I’m allowed to say it too]

BIC:

Lile (Lyle) Evans- 14- m- Crush: Jayden/Uciel- Seeing eye dog Lukia- camper- house- Tags: Group 1; Angelina

The legally blind boy let his green eyes look around still. He kept his hand on his beautiful golden furred dog. He sighed and shook his head, deciding he’d ignore Angelina from now on...She didn’t seem to like him in the first place. He looked over to where he thought Jayden was. “Um...” he said, but still just couldn’t ask...

Jessie R- 25- f- crush: has to bond- Panic attack prevention dog, Sora- Counselor- Camp entrance- Tags: Her group (2?)

The ginger haired young woman smiled down at Sora. She looked up as another camper came up. “You’re fine; Yes I am,” she said with a nod. She then turned to Caelan, Kaela and the others. She smiled as she said “People sometimes hear things wrong, I guess. Anyway, who’s next?” she asked. She looked around at her group.

Akari Ren- 16- f- bi- crush: maybe Karter? Open- camper- Camp entrance- Tags: Group 2

She hummed as she glanced to Karter once more. She smiled just a bit as she looked at him, then quickly away. She wondered who’s introduce them self next. Maybe the girl that had definitely been interacting with Caelan?

William Rylan Morr- 26- m- bi- Crush: open- nurse- Nurse’s station- Tags: x

The dark brown haired male -posting when someone else tags him, actually-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun May 24, 2020 4:23 pm

Kaela Greenwood | Camper | Tagging: Group 2 (Jessie's) | Location: House

"Mistaken for a girl named Caitlin?" Kaela frowned at this. "But you’re not a girl! Your name isn’t Caitlin! Why would anybody call you that?" Without waiting for an answer, she jumped in to introduce herself. "My name is Kaela Greenwood, this is my fourth year here, and I like storytelling, in any form. Forgive me if I can be childlike at times."

"What’s the matter, dude?" Jayden asked, noting the other boy's hesitation, his apparent awkwardness, and Jayden frowned, eyes shifting away briefly before focusing on Lile again. Had his little introduction too...overbearing? The boy knew sometimes his energy could be just a bit much for some people. "Everything okay over there?"

Karter crossed his arms, watching as the girl introduced herself as Kaela, rather enthusiastically. Camp was something to be excited about, sure, but wasn’t that just a bit much? And to brag about being there so long, like it was some sort of competition? The boy glanced over at Akari. This'll be interesting, rooming with energetic people...
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun May 24, 2020 5:10 pm

As Caelan walked with the group, his Cavalier King Charles Spaniel walked up to him and sat down next to him. He petter her and said "I was wondering where you went. This is Venus, she's my PTSD service animal. I have pretty bad panic attacks from time to time. I hope it's ok I brought her."
Last edited by Demon God Caelan on Sun May 24, 2020 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun May 24, 2020 5:14 pm

Kaela Greenwood | Camper | Tagging: Group 2 (Jessie's) | Location: House

"A service dog?" Kaela asked. She’d mostly heard of service dogs, but she had never met one, she had no idea how she was suppose to approach the animal...or the person who was with them. It had seemed fine to approach Caelan earlier though. "Can..." she hesitated for a moment. "Can I pet her?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me