Camp Westfield (RP Thread)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Camp Westfield (RP Thread)

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon May 18, 2020 9:05 am

Here's our RP thread!

Discussion: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4337523

Sign-Ups: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4337149&p=130429758#p130429758

Uciel Glenn | Camper | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp Gates

Uciel passed through the gates of the familiar camp, comfortable and relaxed. Possibly more comfortable than in the village he had grown up in. 3 years he'd been coming to camp, and he wouldn’t have it any other way. He let his gaze rove around the small group of people gathering. He wasn’t eager to immediately go and meet a bunch of people, and for the moment was content to just...stand there, fiddling with his medicine pouch that was hanging around his neck, his bag slung over one shoulder.

Denae Smith | Camper | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp Gates

Denae led her brother into the camp after bidding their older brother goodbye. She was a first year camper, and more than anything she was excited for a change of pace from their usual life. She stepped past the gates and looked around for the nurse to check in about their medications.

Aru Smith | Camper | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp Gates

Aru was...not as excited as his twin, and looked around with a wary look and a halfhearted scowl on his face. Despite that, he was more than happy to hold his sister's hand as she turned and headed to find a nurse. New place and new people...Aru certainly had no eagerness for socializing just yet.

Jayden Hallard | Camper | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp Gates

Jayden sauntered into camp, bag slung over his shoulder, rolling his suitcase behind him, whistling happily to himself. He noticed a few people who had already arrived, and waved to Uciel, a familiar face, though if the other saw, he didn’t respond. Jayden shrugged and stopped, leaning against the fence.

Octavian Larson | Camper | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp Gates

Octavian had checked in with the counsellor he'd be with, and with the nurse. He had been deduced to be in decent health. The teen passed the gates. First year, but he wasn’t nervous. Not at all! If anything, he was excited to explore, to meet new people, see if he could make and keep a friend.

Kaela Greenwood | Camper | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp Gates

Kaela hesitated at the gates. She'd checked in with the nurse, and dragged her suitcase after her, adjusting the straps of her backpack on her shoulders uncomfortably. Hazel eyes looked around as she tensed. It was not her first year, and she was always excited to spend the month at camp, but she was also equally uncomfortable at first. By dinner, Kaela was sure she'd have warmed up and relaxed a bit though.

Becca Jade | Camper | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp Gates

Becca arrived a bit late, bidding her mother farewell with a warm hug. Then she passed through the gates and leaned against a tree. It was exciting, and she was...certainly looking forward to exploring, but maybe...just not yet. Not until groups had been gathered and assigned. She wanted to meet her cabinmates first.

Karter Zael | Camper | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp Gates

Karter had entered the camp a while ago, skirting around other people for the moment. His hood was down for once, and all he carried with him was a backpack. He took a deep breath. It looked like a large place. Field, cabins, large buildings. Plenty to explore.
Last edited by sunhorsestar on Mon May 18, 2020 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Westfield (RP Thread)

Postby belloblossom » Mon May 18, 2020 10:26 am

Angelina Right | Camper | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp Gates

Angelina said goodbye to her driver, James, at the camp gate. She'd said goodbye to her parents at home. James paused to help unload her things from the car, wished her luck at her new camp getaway and drove off.
That's exactly what I'd like to do now that I'm here. She thought. Get away. She scanned her gaze over the others, trying to gauge who was the adult around here. There were hoards of children and teenagers here. Her stomach felt like it was a bundle of knots. Was she going to throw up? Was she going to start her period? Had she brought enough supplies for that? She closed her eyes and breathed a slow sigh. As dumb as the movie Frozen was, there was one sentiment she could relate to. Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel. The Right Family always knew the right thing to do. She just had to find a camp counselor, get her cabin assignment and then go settle in. So, she headed straight through the gates, dragging her luggage behind her as she looked around for the nearest adult.

Lucas Smith | Camper | Tagging: Uciel | Location: Camp Gates

Lucas had been dropped off at the entrance and left there. He hadn't brought a ton of stuff, just a few changes of clothes and a pair of swimtrunks that were a little too short (not that he could help that. He had them since he was 12 and he'd grown a lot since then.) He carried them all in a bulging backpack, the same backpack he used for school. He scanned the crowd, watching siblings enter through the gates as well as solo campers. One such solo camper was a pale Asian kid. He was fiddling with a pouch.. necklace...thing. The movement interested him and he approached the kid. They looked about the same age anyway.

"Hey." He said. "You been here before? It's my first year." He explained briefly. "Anyway, the name's Lucas." He stuck out a hand. "Lucas Smith. But you can call me Luke, everyone back home does."
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon May 18, 2020 10:34 am

Uciel Glenn | Camper | Tagging: Lucas | Location: Camp Gates

Uciel turned at the sound of a voice. Noticing the boy was indeed talking to him, he awkwardly shook the boy- Luke's- hand with a small smile. "Luke. Nice to meet you, and...and welcome to camp. Third year, and the name is Uciel Glenn, and call me... whatever you want. It’s hard to make a nickname for Uciel."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Mon May 18, 2020 10:58 am

Luke offered Uciel a smile. It was a weird name, hard to pronounce. He'd avoid saying if he could.
"I'm sure I'll come up with some sort of nickname." He said with a grin. "Third year, huh? What's it about this place that keeps you coming back for more?" He asked and then added. "Maybe you can show me some of the ropes here. Not literal ropes, but like... show me around?" He asked. "Since you've got the inside view." He took a step back from the kid and bowed. "I'm in your hands, Sensei." He looked up and grinned. "How's that for a nickname?"
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon May 18, 2020 11:01 am

He shrugged at the nickname. "Calll me whatever you want." Still he smiled from the corner of his lip. "It's...a welcoming enough community, and the place is beautiful. A little getaway." He perked up. "Yeah, for sure! Pretty sure I know this place like the back of my hand."
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Mon May 18, 2020 11:08 am

Lucas grinned at the other kid.
"Well I'm all for welcoming and getting away, goodness knows. Anything beats being at home all summer with nothing to do, ya know?" He said, standing up straight and rolling his shoulders back. "So, what's the first thing that happens. We go through the gates... then what?" He asked.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon May 18, 2020 11:11 am

"Well, we get greeted by a counsellor, then go set our stuff up in the cabins," Uciel explained. "Then they'll bring us over for lunch and announce the day's activities. First day is usually getting to know the area and meeting fellow campers," He added.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 18, 2020 11:16 am

Lile (Lyle) Evans- 14- m- Crush: Jayden/Uciel- Seeing eye dog Lukia- camper- Camp entrance- Tags: open

The legally blind boy blinked beautiful deep green eyes. He hoped no one would make fun of him...and pat Lukia on her head. She’s a lovely golden dog with long fur. Anyhow, the dark brown haired boy stood by, and was wearing a white shirt and shorts.

Jessie R- 25- f- crush: has to bond- Panic attack prevention dog, Sora- Counselor- Camp entrance- Tags: open

The ginger haired young woman shook out her long, wavy hair. She smiled as she looked at all the campers, with her deep brown eyes. She was wearing a light purple shirt and jean shorts. She smiled down at Sora then, her shepskydoodle (Shepherd husky poodle).

Akari Ren- 16- f- bi- crush: maybe Karter? Open- camper- Camp entrance- Tags: Karter

The girl hummed as she crossed through the entrance of the camp. She rubbed one tan skinned arm, then she stopped. She shook out long black hair, brown eyes landing on a boy wearing a hood. She shrugged, and she herself was wearing a green shirt and shorts.

William Rylan Morr- 26- m- bi- Crush: open- nurse- Nurse’s station- Tags: open

The dark brown haired male hummed a bit, and looked up. He took out his comb, combing through his hair again. He blinked beautifully turquoise eyes, then let out a breath. He’s wearing a gray shirt and jean shorts today.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon May 18, 2020 11:22 am

Karter Zael | Camper | Tagging: Akari | Location: Camp Gates

Karter felt eyes on him, and finally turned to see a girl dressed in green. His eyes landed on her, and he remained silent for several moments. The point was to try and socialize... He heaved a sigh and turned to properly face her, saying nothing, but letting his gaze linger on her to let her know she'd been noticed, and nodded in greeting.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Mon May 18, 2020 11:33 am

Lucas nodded in consideration.
"Well then, I guess our next step is to go get greeted by a counselor, right?" He said. "Unless you wanna linger out here more? Seems like most of the group's headed in." He remarked, looking around him again. "I didn't realize there would be so many kids here. This is nearly as crazy as the school I'm in. Where you from, anyway?" He asked the kid.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me