Camp Westfield (RP Thread)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Camp Westfield (RP Thread)

Postby Great Hunt Champion » Sat May 23, 2020 3:08 pm

Caelan nodded, "Yeah, I think I'll enjoy it here. It's better than getting paid minimum wage to flip burgers and clean up after little kids in the play area."
My name is Great Hunt Champion, but you can call me Champ, or CC, which is a real life nickname. If you're into Star Wars the Old Republic, or Star Wars as a whole, check out my Star Wars Discord RP server. It's open to anyone who enjoys role playing, just be warned, this will not allow you to role play CS banned content, since it's being advertised on CS, and you can't advertise servers with banned content. I'm always up for a good RP, so if you have an idea you think I might be into, PM me
Great Hunt Champion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorse99 » Sat May 23, 2020 3:21 pm

OOC: @Spirit: Go ahead, anything can happen, really.

IC:

Kaela Greenwood | Camper | Tagging: Caelan, Jessie | Location: Camp

"Pffft." Kaela rolled her eyes with a small smile. "I get that. Come on, let’s join up with the group. The other counsellors' groups have already gone on ahead," she realized, glancing towards the large log cabin styled building ahead, where two of the three cabin groups had already gone. "Coming, Jessie!" She hurried over to her.

Becca Jade | Camper | Tagging: Angelina | Location: Lounge

"Wait...camp for disabled kids?" Becca asked with a small frown. "I knew there were some disabled kids here and they were willing to accommodate...but I didn’t realize it was purely a special needs camp," she mumbled, sinking down onto one of the sofas. Did that mean she was too? "Didn’t want to come here in the first place? Did you try telling your folks that?"

Kelly | Counsellor | Tagging: Angelina, Group 1 | Location: House

Kelly nodded, then led the boy and the dog back to join the group who were all waiting...though in her absence, it seemed one was throwing a temper tantrum, and one had dressed up as a pirate of sorts. This'll be an interesting month.

Karter Zael | Camper | Tagging: Akari | Location: Camp

"Never heard of it," he admitted, albeit a bit awkwardly. Was it a popular thing he was suppose to know about? "Wutai. That’s a unique name," he decided, tilting his head to one side, though his face remained expressionless. "I like it."
sunhorse99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorse99 » Sat May 23, 2020 3:23 pm

Uciel Glenn | Camper | Tagging: Lucas | Location: House

"Always," Uciel agreed, the stutter finally fading from his voice. Luke was nice, and he was cheerful enough. He seemed to have taken a genuine liking to Uciel, which was...not something Uciel was use to. "I like you too, Luke," he agreed with a smile. A genuine, happy smile, not the somewhat awkward, lopsided one. "And definitely."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, use any pronouns you want.

Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys photography, many other hobbies.
Favourite Animals: Horses, wolves, foxes, and lions.
Likes; Writing, acting, photography/videography, RPing, Howrse, animating, obsessive RPing, big projects, sketching, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud!

"I went to Quebec and while I was there, I bought you a dreamcatcher, because it’s symbolic. You catch all your dreams, and you’ve always found a way to make them come true."- My former best friend and the love of my life, 2017.
sunhorse99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Great Hunt Champion » Sat May 23, 2020 4:19 pm

Caelan nodded before walking to Jessie with Kaela. He looked at Jessie's dog and said, "Cute dog you've got there counselor."
My name is Great Hunt Champion, but you can call me Champ, or CC, which is a real life nickname. If you're into Star Wars the Old Republic, or Star Wars as a whole, check out my Star Wars Discord RP server. It's open to anyone who enjoys role playing, just be warned, this will not allow you to role play CS banned content, since it's being advertised on CS, and you can't advertise servers with banned content. I'm always up for a good RP, so if you have an idea you think I might be into, PM me
Great Hunt Champion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorse99 » Sat May 23, 2020 4:24 pm

Kaela followed Caelan to Jessie, clasping her arms behind her back and looking around the familiar grounds. She envisioned the inside of the House, and itched to go there. She waved to a pair of boys who were talking, one she recognized, then fell still and silent again.

Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys photography, many other hobbies.
Likes; Writing, acting, photography/videography, RPing, Howrse, animating, obsessive RPing, big projects, sketching, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

"I went to Quebec and while I was there, I bought you a dreamcatcher, because it’s symbolic. You catch all your dreams, and you’ve always found a way to make them come true."- My former best friend and the love of my life, 2017.
sunhorse99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 23, 2020 4:52 pm

[ooc: XD will do]

BIC:

Lile (Lyle) Evans- 14- m- Crush: Jayden/Uciel- Seeing eye dog Lukia- camper- house- Tags: Group 1; Kelly

The legally blind boy let his green eyes look around still. He kept his hand on his beautiful golden furred dog. He hummed a bit. He let her lead.

Jessie R- 25- f- crush: has to bond- Panic attack prevention dog, Sora- Counselor- Camp entrance- Tags: Her group

The ginger haired young woman smiled down at Sora. She looked up as another camper came up. “You’re fine; Yes I am,” she said with a nod. She then turned to Caelan. “Thank you, and are you Caelan? Everyone, over here!” she called to her campers.

Akari Ren- 16- f- bi- crush: maybe Karter? Open- camper- Camp entrance- Tags: Group 2

She hummed and nodded to the other camper. She said “That’s fine, I’m sure you’re not the only one. Anyway.. We have a family dog named Avalanche, a white mixed breed. Oh...I think were needed,” she said when Jessie spoke.

William Rylan Morr- 26- m- bi- Crush: open- nurse- Nurse’s station- Tags: x

The dark brown haired male -posting when someone else tags him, actually-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Great Hunt Champion » Sat May 23, 2020 5:01 pm

Caelan nodded, "Yes, that's me. This is my first year at the camp. I do think I'll like it here though. There seems to be much to do here."
Great Hunt Champion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorse99 » Sat May 23, 2020 5:03 pm

Kaela joined the group. "Can we go in now? Lars' and Kelly's groups already went in, didn’t they?" She asked, tilting he head to the side.

He looked up as Jessie called them over. "That we are," he agreed, and a small smile came to his face.

sunhorse99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 23, 2020 5:09 pm

Lile (Lyle) Evans- 14- m- Crush: Jayden/Uciel- Seeing eye dog Lukia- camper- house- Tags: Group 1; Kelly

The legally blind boy let his green eyes look around still. He kept his hand on his beautiful golden furred dog. He hummed a bit. He let her lead.

Jessie R- 25- f- crush: has to bond- Panic attack prevention dog, Sora- Counselor- Camp entrance- Tags: Her group

The ginger haired young woman smiled down at Sora. She looked up as another camper came up. “You’re fine; Yes I am,” she said with a nod. She then turned to Caelan and Kaela. “Were going in, but I also have a question for everyone.”

Akari Ren- 16- f- bi- crush: maybe Karter? Open- camper- Camp entrance- Tags: Group 2

She hummed and nodded to the other camper. She said “Lets go.” She smiled at him a bit. She then hurried along.

William Rylan Morr- 26- m- bi- Crush: open- nurse- Nurse’s station- Tags: x

The dark brown haired male -posting when someone else tags him, actually-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorse99 » Sun May 24, 2020 3:46 am

Kelly | Counsellor | Tagging: Angelina, Group 1 | Location: House

Kelly clapped her hands. "Alright, can everyone find a place to sit? We'll go through names and camp rules," the young woman explained, stopping once the two had returned to the rest of the group.

"A question?" Kaela hadn’t been prepared for that, since counsellors USUALLY had things sorted out, but new was good, right? "Okay. A question like what?" She asked, letting her hazel-brown eyes fix on the counsellor.

Having fallen a bit behind the group while they had been talking, Karter took off at a run to catch up. Running felt good, causing the breeze to stir, helping for a brief time to escape the heat, but it was over in a few seconds as he came to a halt by the rest of the group.

sunhorse99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me