【 Versailles v.2 】[ historical romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 【 Versailles v.2 】[ historical romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Postby cswolf. » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:59 am

{soon owo}

Salem Porter Stafford || 26 ||Closeted Homosexual|| Tags: Open
Salem yawned as he approached the palace of Versailles upon his horse. He had been here many times before as part of his royal highness's royal guard. He had been allotted time off to find himself his perfect match. He rolled his eyes at the thought. He didn't have high hopes for this party. His mind wanted himself to find a cute man to settle down with but he knew it would be better for his image to settle down for a girl. Maybe he would be able to find a woman who could change his sexuality. He highly doubted it however. He sighed as he got off his horse and allowed the stable-hands to take him away. He walked up the stairs of the palace and joined the crowd at the top, his sword clanking against his leg as he walked. He never went anywhere without his sword. It was habit as well as protection. He looked around at the others who stood there with him, seeing many faces.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:14 am

[XP kay]

Luka Arin Kaiser- 24- male- homosexual- likes Salem probably- stableboy for His Royal Majesty- Tags: open
The cute young man, whom didn’t really think himself cute, hummed. His rich, chocolate colored eyes looked about the stable a moment. He smiled as he took in the sights and smells. He simply loved horses, and cats, so much. He smoothed down his shirt for a moment. He looked down at his boots, then back up again. The sweet and gentle man hummed as he put a hand to his hair. He brushed through the long, wavy ginger locks a moment. He then made a small sound, turning back to the horse. She was a lovely white mare named Princess. The happy and friendly one believed she was His Majesty’s favorite. Well, at least the book lover thought so. He smiled as he continued to brush her out, looking up at the yipping. It was his puppy, a cute little mixed breed thing. He’d named the red, brown and white pup Jessie.

Reya Lisa Isles- 22- female- pan- open- Marchioness of Nice (Knee-ss)- Tags: open
One of her maids gently brushed through her long brown curls, as she held up a mirror to look at her face. Her deep blue eyes, blue as the sea, stared right back, and she blinked at herself a few times. Huffing quietly, she shook her head a few times, causing the maid to tut and have to start brushing all over again. "Sorry, Alicia." she apologized, sighing softly a moment. She sucked in a breath when she was stood up and put into a corset, the corset tied up and she sighed out a soft breath. She was then placed into a beautiful blue dress, complimenting her eyes, and was walked over to another mirror to look at. She thanked her maid, picked up her kitty Lucius and whistled to her little dog Carmenn, then went to the carriage. They soon arrived to Versailles. She got out with the cat and dog. She looked around at the others.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Lawrence Mellette, Male, Bi, 19, lord of Cluny, cornel,Tags: open

Lawrence rode his horse twords Versailles. He plans to reach the vast palace my mid afternoon to spend a few weeks with his Sister. As he rode hard towards the castle he thought of the party's and frivalry. He chuckled and then leaned forward to urge the animal faster. As he approached a stand my the rode he stopped and bought apples as a surprise for his sister. The then continued at his break neck speed as of chasing the sun.

Annabella Mellette, Female, straight, 19, lady of Cluny, Tags: open

lady Annabella walked threw the gardens of Versailles, her finders dancing over and lightly brushing the flowers as she passed. In her hand she held a book titled Hamlet. As she glided through the gardens she looked for a place to read. She was exited for the afternoon to come and despite to spend the time until it did. This afternoon her twin brother was set to arrive that afternoon. She continued walking until she found a bench under a tree at which she sat and began to read
Last edited by surfergirlgeek on Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:09 am

{bump}
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:04 am

✥ Gabrielle de Fleurieu | Countess of Anjou | 21 | location; Versailles | tags; open ✥
Gabrielle strolled through the gardens of Versailles at a leasurely pace, her dogs following her along as she sparodically stopped to smell the flowers or to admire the view. It was a warm day, and she had donned a straw bergère with blue ribbons to sheild her face from the sun. As she looked up from the path ahead of her, she saw she was approaching the chateau again. Newly-arrived guests were walking toward the grand double doors or stepping out of their carriages, talking with each otherand looking around the estate. Suddenly, a nervous chill went down her back. She hadn't seen either Philippe or Aurelien for a very long time. For all she knew, they could be in any one of the carriages. She wondered what they would think of her now.

✥ Philippe d'Ivry | Duke of Orléans | 25 | location; Versailles | tags; open ✥
Philippe was stood by a window on the upper floor looking down at the black and white checkered courtyard. He clasped his hands behind his back as he watched the people down below. His beige satin and gold detail coat gleamed in the light cast on him through the large window, and he adjusted his sleeves as he relaxed his arms and turned around. He began to head out, but not before freshening up a bit first.

[ sorry for the short post. I am preparing for midsummer and got the worst wb ever bc I'm stressing ugh ]
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:57 am

Luka Arin Kaiser- 24- male- homosexual- likes Salem probably- stableboy for His Royal Majesty- Tags: open
The cute young man, whom didn’t really think himself cute, hummed. His rich, chocolate colored eyes looked about the stable a moment. He smiled as he took in the sights and smells. He simply loved horses, and cats, so much. He smoothed down his shirt for a moment. He looked down at his boots, then back up again. The sweet and gentle man hummed as he put a hand to his hair. He brushed through the long, wavy ginger locks a moment. He then made a small sound, turning back to the horse. She was a lovely white mare named Princess. The happy and friendly one believed she was His Majesty’s favorite. Well, at least the book lover thought so. He smiled as he continued to brush her out, looking up at the yipping. It was his puppy, a cute little mixed breed thing. He’d named the red, brown and white pup Jessie.

Reya Lisa Isles- 22- female- pan- open- Marchioness of Nice (Knee-ss)- Tags: open
Her Ling brown curls, part of them anyway, framed her face. Her deep blue eyes, blue as the sea, looked around at whomever else was here. There didn’t seem to be many, yet. Huffing quietly, she shook her head a couple times, then looked at the dog and cat. Alicia, her favorite maid, stood by with her bag(s). She smoothed the beautiful blue dress a couple of times. She held her kitty Lucius, who’s black by the way, and looked down at little Carmenn. They dog looked up at her, wagged a couple times, then woofed, a gentler sound then a bark, quieter too.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:36 am

>exandrea hodgkins
>duchess of berry
>twenty-one
>pansexual
>single
>balcony/main hall
>open

it was early evening and exandrea was quietly standing upon the balcony outside of her room. the wind tousled her braids and ties as she glared into the sky. "miss exandrea, are you okay?" asked her maid, felicity, standing just inside the room with a plate of pastries in hand. "yes, im fine felicity." that was all she had to say. tightening her lips, exandrea turned and brushed past felicity into the hallway and down the stairs of the mansion. she was expecting a letter and was anxious for it to arrive. "colin!" she called, picking up her long brown skirt as she skit across the tile flooring. "has it arrived?" the bald man shook his head. "im sorry, it has not." this frustrated exandrea. shed been waiting quite awhile now for this specific letter- her acceptance into berry's military. as the duchess, it wasnt normal for her to be interested in such things. but she was, very much so, despite her familys resentment.

(im not really sure what to do or where to start so im just kinda typing to type. if anyone wants to tag exandrea feel free! id really appreciate it lol)
Last edited by onion on Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:53 am

Lawrence Mellette, Male, Bi, 19, lord of Cluny, cornel,Tags: Luka Arin Kaiser

Lawrence rode nearer to Versailles Versailles the sun got higher and higher in the sky, finaly a little after the sun reached his highest peak he reached the Palace. He slowed his hoarse and trotted twords the stables. When he enters the stable is eyes were immediately drawn to an incredibly cute guy, with the handsomest ginger locks. "Good afternoon" he said said and he dismounted.

Annabella Mellette, Female, straight, 19, lady of Cluny, Tags: open

lady Annabella sat comfortably under a tree reading Hamlet. She waited for her brother to arrive at the palace. She was so caught up in her book she wouldn't have known if he was standing infront of her.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:54 am

(Do you think we could work something out between her and Reya? They’re both pan, and only a year apart in age, and I could probably tag you)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:58 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:(Do you think we could work something out between her and Reya? They’re both pan, and only a year apart in age, and I could probably tag you)

(yeah for sure!)
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me