«weston high»«high school rp»«o&a»

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: «weston high»«high school rp»«o&a»

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Wed May 20, 2020 11:19 am

𝖁𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖔 𝕯𝖊𝖑 𝕽𝖎𝖔
|Male|Heterosexual|Jocks|17|tags:Krissie, Emma|

"Ouu, party? I'm down. But I got futból practice tonight too. And a latina mom. A crazy one." Valentina joked, making his way into the classroom with the girls.

He picked a seat close to the very back by the window, motioning for Krissie and Emma to sit somewhere near him.

Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: «weston high»«high school rp»«o&a»

Postby palmawesome » Thu May 21, 2020 2:31 am

-- Karter Brown --
Male // Junior // Tags: Emma, Valentino, Krissie // Jock // Location: Enviro. Science Room

Karter smiled at Emma's remark. He heard them talking about a party but didn't want to ask, in case he wasn't going to be invited. He didn't care though, he hadn't been to multiple parties over the years. He shrugged and sat down on seat diagonal to Valentino, and checked his phone again. Another text from his mom, and he sighed. He fiddled with the end of his jean jacket as he heard Valentino and Emma talking.

-- Brooke Stevens --
Female // Junior // Tags: Donny // Popular // Location: Outside, Locker

Brooke laughed as she walked into the school. " It was a lot of fun, Actually! My parents took us to Alaska for about a month, and we got to see the mountains, and go hiking." She looked over at Donny. " How about you?" She walked over to her locker, which was close to Donny's, and opened it quickly. She put her bag in, then grabbed the stuff she needed for her first class. " Hey Don," She called over her shoulder. " What class do we have first again?"
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me