๐“’๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐”€ - (O&A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ๐“’๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐”€ - (O&A)

Postby Aspiring Dreamer » Thu May 07, 2020 4:23 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Courtney M. Sawyer

Counselor(Red)-Lesbian(semi-closeted)-24
Location; Cabins
tags; open

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Courtney entered her counselor cabin with a small sigh, shutting the door behind her and walking over to the bed. She plopped onto it, hearing it creak with a small cringe. Woops. Gotta be careful, these bed-springs might be old. As excited as she was to do camp activities, she sure was tired. And, she wasn't quite sure why.

Maybe a small nap won't hurt?

Nicholas 'Richie' Williams

Camper(Yellow)-Bisexual(closeted)-16
Location; Forest
tags; Lana

Nicholas hadn't thought about that before; he wasn't quite sure how to answer, actually. "Er..I guess a mix of both? Not too sure on the finer details," He chuckled nervously. "However, the percentage of serial killers is only one percent." He shrugged, giving an awkward grin. "Sorry if that freaks you out, or something," Usually people didn't like him spewing out facts at them.

Benjamin 'Benji' Langley

Chef-Demisexual-28
Location; Cafeteria
tags; Dominik

"Is that so?" Benji chuckled at Dominik's response, finally washing his hands and drying them off before approaching the other male, whom he was only taller than by two inches or so. "Seems like we both have odd jobs, then," he grinned, crossing his arms. "Well, before I officially close up the kitchen, would you like me to make you anything else?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow at Dominik. He'd probably bake him a whole cake if he asked, because that's just the kind of person Benji was. He had no problem taking care of other people, it was in his nature.
Aspiring Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ยซemilia smithยปยซ008ยป

Postby kelzzz » Sat May 09, 2020 2:38 am

ยซemilia smithยป
ยซfemaleยปยซtwenty-threeยปยซheteroflexibleยปยซcounselor~purpleยป
ยซlocation: walking towards docsยปยซtags: simonยป

emilia smiled at the pet name. she then looked down at her feet for a moment thinking of what to say. โ€well, this is my first year as a counselor. i am a librarian at the local library in town. i moved here from england when I was in like in middle school. i also have to siblings. and vanilla is my favorite ice cream flavor.โ€ she said. she looked up to simon thinking of of another question.

i apologize for the late replies iโ€™ve been on a busy schedule this week!
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ยซlana thompsonยปยซ007ยป

Postby kelzzz » Sat May 09, 2020 2:40 am

lana thompsonยป
ยซfemaleยปยซseventeenยปยซbisexualยปยซcamper~yellowยป
ยซlocation: forestยปยซtags: richie ยป

lana laughed at his unreadiness to answer her question. โ€well maybe weโ€™ll run into a serial killer like from a horror movie! i love those, so it doesnโ€™t freak me out at all.โ€ she said jokingly. she thought of how she could continue the conversation. โ€so whatโ€™re some more facts, handsome?โ€ she asked.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ยซjordan andersonยปยซ008ยป

Postby kelzzz » Sat May 09, 2020 2:42 pm

ยซjordan andersonยป
ยซmaleยปยซsixteenยปยซpansexualยปยซcamper~redยป
ยซlocation: cabinsยปยซtags: malloryยป

jordan chuckled at malloryโ€™s greeting. โ€only if your here.โ€ he said while winking at her. he then thought about her question. where should we go? he honestly didnโ€™t much care. everything at the camp seemed fun and exciting to him. โ€iโ€™m down for whatever youโ€™d like.โ€
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graveyard_Melodies » Sat May 09, 2020 4:05 pm

๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ฆ. ๐ต๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“๐‘’

Counselor(purple)-male-22 yrs
Location; Docks| Tags; Emilia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A Librarian?" Simon questioned, a bit surprised. He didn't why he was surprised, really...guess she didn't seem like the librarian type to him. "Well, at least we have something in common; we both have two siblings," He chuckled a bit, tightening the bandanna around his wrist. "I dunno, chocolate seems to be a bit superior~" He hummed a bit, playfully poking at Emilia.

Once they got to the docks, Simon went over to a lounging chair and took off his sunglasses, placing them on the chair. "Dibs on this chair," He stated, stretching out his arms a bit.

๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฌ. ๐’ฎ๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’

Camper(red)-female-16 yrs
Location; Cabins | tags; Jordan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ho hoo! Putting the mack on me, I see!" Mallory chuckled as she looked around, trying to think about what they should do. "Hm, well, we could go check out the spooky woods," She wiggled her fingers at Jordan, also making little 'ooo' sounds. "Or see if they have like, card games at the camp center," She shrugged, looking towards the forest. "Spooky woods sounds cooler, though,"
Graveyard_Melodies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Sat May 09, 2020 10:20 pm

โค Dominik J. Mccarthy โค Male โค 30 โค Homosexual โค Counselor of Team Yellow โค Tags; Benjamin โค Cafeteria โค

Dominik couldn't help but smile when the other man chuckled "Would it be fun if it was
    any other way?"
    He said with a small laugh in response to his comment on their odd jobs
    "I wouldn't want to keep you" He said "If i get hungry again i'll just resort to eating the
    leaves of the trees"
    he said jokingly "I hear they're supposed to be nutritious" he added in
    the same joking tone and stood up properly so he wasn't leaning against the wall
    "Anyways, I won't disturb you no longer" he said and smiled softly

โค Catherine Rachel Porter โค Female โค 17 โค Bisexual โคTeam red โค Tags ; Charlotte โค Cabins โค

"God i have no idea" Caty said " something fun i hope" she added jokingly with a chuckle
    "I don't mind more physical things though" Caty said with a shrug "Dad always takes me
    hunting so I've sort of gotten used to the being outside and being active"
    she explained.
    Caty wasn't about to reveal that she actually loved outside activities to this person who
    in her eyes still counted as a stranger especially when she didn't share her opinions on the matter

Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Sun May 10, 2020 6:00 pm

Annie Felicity Thornhill ; 16 ; female ; yellow team ; tags: open

Annie sighed from where she sat outside the cafeteria. Watching people start to pair up, she didn't want to intrude but she wanted someone to talk to as well. She debated on going and finding her team counselor, but didn't know where he was. In fact, she didn't know where anything was, too excited to bother looking at the map of the campground or to pay attention. instead Annie leant down and played with the fraying laces of her converse.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspiring Dreamer » Thu May 21, 2020 7:28 pm

Aspiring Dreamer wrote:

Courtney M. Sawyer

Counselor(Red)-Lesbian(semi-closeted)-24
Location; Cabins
tags; open

Courtney entered her counselor cabin with a small sigh, shutting the door behind her and walking over to the bed. She plopped onto it, hearing it creak with a small cringe. Woops. Gotta be careful, these bed-springs might be old. As excited as she was to do camp activities, she sure was tired. And, she wasn't quite sure why.

Maybe a small nap won't hurt?

Nicholas 'Richie' Williams

Camper(Yellow)-Bisexual(closeted)-16
Location; Forest
tags; Lana

"Oh- Well I hope we don't. That'd be bad business for the camp...and bad for us, too." Nicholas chuckled nervously. He admired her boldness, though. It was kind of refreshing. "Hm? Oh!" He was rather surprised when Lana asked for more facts, but he was happy to oblige. "I got plenty. Just give me a topic and I probably know a thing or two about it..." He shrugged, giving a bashful grin as his cheeks turned a rosy pink color.

Benjamin 'Benji' Langley

Chef-Demisexual-28
Location; Cafeteria
tags; Dominik

"Disturb me?" Benji quirked up an eyebrow, tilting his head a bit. "You actually helped a lot,"" he hummed in a reassuring tone. "Perhaps. But really, if you ever want anything just let me know," He told Dominik. "I ain't the chef of this place for nothin'." Benji laughed a bit, grabbing the keys to lock up the kitchen so no sneaky campers could try and sneak in.
Aspiring Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bin » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:18 am

Connor Hall
18.Team Purple,Bisexual. Location:Right outside Team purple cabin.T:none
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
It wasn't like he was having any fun,he wasn't.Connor was not in the mood for this camp today,his hair still a mess and him,a mess. ''I look homeless'' he talked to himself before taking his hand and running it through his hair.He couldn't wait until the day was over because he almost felt sick.''Ow, what was that?''Connor felt a sting on his arm,probably a small insect.He found the bag his mother made him bring ''just in case'' and grabbed a book from it.Within seconds Connor was stuck looking like a nerd.
bin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me