𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓹 𝓟𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓪𝔀 - (O&A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

«jordan anderson»«006»

Postby kelzzz » Tue May 05, 2020 11:07 am

«jordan anderson»
«male»«sixteen»«pansexual»«camper~red»
«location: cabins»«tags: mallory;courtney»

jordan nodded in agreement with mallory. ”we are! i’m gonna go put my stuff up too.” he said as the counselor walked away. he proceeded to pick his duffel bag off the ground. ”good job keeping it chill. also i’m in the red boys cabin which is right next to here, so i’m gonna go put my stuff up and we can meet back here afterwards? he said.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓹 𝓟𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓪𝔀 - (O&A)

Postby Graveyard_Melodies » Tue May 05, 2020 12:54 pm

𝒮𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝒦. 𝐵𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒

Counselor(purple)-male-22 yrs
Location; Cabins | Tags; Emilia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take Simon too long to change into some swim trunks and a sleeveless light teal shirt that showed off his rather toned arms. He took the purple bandanna he had and tied it around his wrist before sliding his sunglasses down over his face and heading out of his cabin. Upon seeing Emilia he flashed a small smile.

"You ready, cool cat?" He questioned, stretching a bit. "Let's go get our swim on."

𝑀𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝒬. 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓇𝑒

Camper(red)-female-16 yrs
Location; Cabins | tags; Jordan, Courtney

Mallory let out a small breath as Courtney left, she then let out a bit of laughter. "Thanks," She giggled, walking up to the cabin door and swinging it open. Before she closed it, she looked over her shoulder at Jordan. "Sure thing, Jordy," she clicked her tongue before shutting the door behind her.

Mallory went to the corner of the room where the bed was placed, taking her rat from the bag again with a small sigh. "That was close, ay buddy?" She asked before placing the rat on top of the bed for a moment while she got his cage out. It was small, but big enough for the rat to move around in. Mallory placed it under the bed after making sure Charles would have all his needed resources. "Okay, I'll see you later, punk." She told the rat before putting him in his cage. She then placed the blanket over the bed's edge slightly to hide it from plain view.
Graveyard_Melodies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspiring Dreamer » Tue May 05, 2020 1:09 pm

─────────────────────────────────────

Courtney M. Sawyer

Counselor(Red)-Lesbian(semi-closeted)-24
Location; Cabins
tags; open

Courtney entered her counselor cabin with a small sigh, shutting the door behind her and walking over to the bed. She plopped onto it, hearing it creak with a small cringe. Woops. Gotta be careful, these bed-springs might be old. As excited as she was to do camp activities, she sure was tired. And, she wasn't quite sure why.

Maybe a small nap won't hurt?

Nicholas 'Richie' Williams

Camper(Yellow)-Bisexual(closeted)-16
Location; Camp Center
tags; Lana

"I-I guess," Nicholas breathed out as they headed into the greenery of the forest. As they headed down the trail, he noted how Lana removed her hand from his. He hadn't even noticed they were still holding them till she pulled away. "Ah! It's fine..." He chuckled softly, blushing as well. He cleared his throat and looked around before giving a small breath "Did you know that about over 300 million people live in forests?"

Oh boy. Here he goes with his facts.

Benjamin 'Benji' Langley

Chef-Demisexual-28
Location; Cafeteria
tags; Dominik

Benji began to wrap sandwiches and put them into containers as he listened to Dominik. "Ah! This is my first year being a chef at this camp. I've been one for a few camps over the past two years," He told Dominik as he put away the containers, moving onto running water in the sink to clean the equipment he had used for the food he had made. "Outside of this whole thing I'm just your ordinary dude workin' an ordinary job," He shrugged before turning around to face Dominik with a warm smile. "More or less,"
Aspiring Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«emilia smith»«007»

Postby kelzzz » Wed May 06, 2020 5:44 am

«emilia smith»
«female»«twenty-three»«heteroflexible»«counselor~purple»
«location: counselor cabins»«tags: simon»

emilia moved her sunglasses to the bridge of her nose so she could look over simon’s body. ”oh i’m soo ready.” she said close to a whisper. ”i mean yep i’m ready. let’s go! she said returning her glasses to their normal state. she started walking toward the docs. ”so si, tell me about yourself.” she said.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«lana thompson»«006»

Postby kelzzz » Wed May 06, 2020 5:45 am

lana thompson»
«female»«seventeen»«bisexual»«camper~yellow»
«location: forest»«tags: richie »

”really now? like pyscho -stalker killers or cute old grandmas in cottages? she genuinely asked. richie seemed like quite the little nerd. lana had no problem with that. of course, she never really hung around them at school because none of them ever came to parties. but they were always nice to her.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«jordan anderson»«007»

Postby kelzzz » Wed May 06, 2020 5:46 am

«jordan anderson»
«male»«sixteen»«pansexual»«camper~red»
«location: cabins»«tags: mallory»

jordan laughed with mallory. ” see ya in a sec.” he said while walking over to his own cabin. he opened the door. he looked to the closest bed and put his stuff on it. he opened his duffel bag to grab his comb out. he quickly combed out his hair so he didn’t look like a complete mess. he also leaned his guitar case up against the wall making sure it wouldn’t fall. jordan then walked over to the door and left the cabin.

he proceeded to the girls cabin next to his. waiting for mallory to come out.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Wed May 06, 2020 6:59 am

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮 '𝓛𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓮' 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓴
xxxxxFemale/16/Closeted Bisexual
xxxxxTeam Purple/Camper
xxxxxLocation
》Cabins
xxxxxtags 》Catherine

Lottie hadn't seemed to notice that she had said that out loud till Caty commented about it "Yeah but if I was the only girl they'd probably still find someway to make sure I didn't have my own cabin because a teen obviously couldn't be trusted with a cabin to themself." She responded, a cabin to herself would ideal but she also knew it'd probably be too good to be true "Your guess is correct and sure, we are heading in the same direction after all." She responded with a genuine smile on her face. Lottie wasn't the type to make friends but she was fairly good at making acquaintances so she really didn't think much about accepting Caty's offer to walk together.

She then decided to try and continue the conversation since she'd rather not be stuck in awkward silence "So what kind of oh so fun activity do you think they're gonna make us do first? I'm hoping it doesn't require exercise maybe crafts or something?" She questioned, she practically hated all things that required being active since she always stunk at them and with art related things she was at least decent.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graveyard_Melodies » Wed May 06, 2020 7:08 am

𝒮𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝒦. 𝐵𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒

Counselor(purple)-male-22 yrs
Location; Heading to the Docks| Tags; Emilia

Simon gave a small chuckle as he began to walk next to Emilia, running his fingers through his hair. "Me? Ah, there's nothin' too exciting to know..." He shrugged a bit. "I mean, this is my second year as counselor at this place. I have two siblings...My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate, if that's worth noting..." he thought for moment, pursing his lips a bit. "That's all I got for now; what about you, sugar-lips?"

𝑀𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝒬. 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓇𝑒

Camper(red)-female-16 yrs
Location; Cabins | tags; Jordan

Mallory opened the cabin door and descended down the steps, shutting the door behind her self. "Well, hey there, stranger," She told Jordan with a small chuckle as she hopped off the last step. "Come here often?" She playfully nudged his side with her elbow before placing her hands on her hips.

"So, are we actually gonna go look at camp activities or are we gonna do something more fun?"
Graveyard_Melodies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Wed May 06, 2020 7:39 am

⏤ Dominik J. Mccarthy ⏤ Male ⏤ 30 ⏤ Homosexual ⏤ Counselor of Team Yellow ⏤ Tags; Benjamin ⏤ Cafeteria ⏤

Dominik leaned against the wall as he listened to Benji speak, nodding every now and then
    to show that he was listening "More or less?" He questioned with a small laugh. "I guess it's
    sort of the same for me, I've been a camp counselor a few summers now but never at this
    camp"
    He said "However to say I worked a normal job would be lying" he said with a chuckle.
    Sure he loved his job but he couldn't exactly call it normal and he usually wasn't that eager
    to reveal his job to random people either and he liked to remain out of the spotlight.

⏤ Catherine Rachel Porter ⏤ Female ⏤ 17 ⏤ Bisexual ⏤Team red ⏤ Tags ; Charlotte ⏤ Cabins ⏤

"God i have no idea" Caty said " something fun i hope" she added jokingly with a chuckle
    "I don't mind more physical things though" Caty said with a shrug "Dad always takes me
    hunting so I've sort of gotten used to the being outside and being active"
    she explained.
    Caty wasn't about to reveal that she actually loved outside activities to this person who
    in her eyes still counted as a stranger especially when she didn't share her opinions on the matter

Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Wed May 06, 2020 11:13 am

Annie Felicity Thornhill ; 16 ; female ; yellow team ; tags: open

Annie sighed from where she sat outside the cafeteria. Watching people start to pair up, she didn't want to intrude but she wanted someone to talk to as well. She debated on going and finding her team counselor, but didn't know where he was. In fact, she didn't know where anything was, too excited to bother looking at the map of the campground or to pay attention. instead Annie leant down and played with the fraying laces of her converse.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.