๐“’๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐”€ - (O&A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

๐“’๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐”€ - (O&A)

Postby Graveyard_Melodies » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:00 pm

๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“’๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐”€ !

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

It's 1985; Camp Penshaw has just opened for the summer! What a better way to relax and have fun than Summer camp? You'll find that everything you'll ever need here, and maybe even make new friends along the way! We have games, Arts and Crafts, music lessons and more! Each group will have their own designated cabins; and also, Don't forget to check in with your counselors!

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by Graveyard_Melodies on Tue May 05, 2020 3:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Graveyard_Melodies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“’๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐”€ - (O&A)

Postby Graveyard_Melodies » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:17 pm

๐“ก๐“Ÿ ๐“ก๐“ค๐“›๐“”๐“ข

-Tess/CC rules apply!
-Forum's and OOC are in the discussion thread!
-You may have modern people as your fcs; but make sure you write them in a way that sticks with the time period!
-LGBTQ+ is welcomed(but keep in mind it is 1985)
-Campers are between the ages 15-18! It's a camp for teenagers, basically
-3 characters per person
-No one liners, please. Writer's block is understandable; but at least try!
-post at least once a week, please; you will get a warning if you are inactive for too long and your characters will be deleted. (Pm me if you will be gone for an extended amount of time)
-Fade to black when needed
-Reservations last 48 hours.
-Drama in the rp is allowed; any big events must be run by me though.
-Have fun!

๐“’๐“๐“œ๐“Ÿ ๐“ก๐“ค๐“›๐“”๐“ข

(These can be broken)

-Boys and Girls are to be in separate cabins
-Curfew is at 10:00 PM; be in your respected cabins!
-Lights out at 11:30 PM!
-Be sure to check in with your designated counselors!
-Make sure to show up to planned events!
-Campers who are couples must not engage in too much PDA; Hand holding, hugs, and cheek kisses are fine.
-Counselors must abide by the same basic rules.
-Do not stray too far into the woods without supervision!
-No smoking on camp grounds
-No pets allowed
-No Skinny dipping in the lake!
-Be nice to your fellow campers and counselors
-Have fun!
Last edited by Graveyard_Melodies on Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Graveyard_Melodies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graveyard_Melodies » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:36 pm

๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ

(Camper groups are arranged by colors)

Main Counselor of Camp Penshaw;
{Npc} Judy Hoffman
Nurses;
-
-
Chefs;
-Benjamin L. Langley(Aspiring Dreamer)
-
-
Other staff;
-
-
-

-
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ป๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ

Counselor;
-Simon K. Bastille(Graveyard_Melodies)
Co. Counselor;
-emilia darling smith (chalkdust)
Campers;
-Charlottle Clark(A m n e s i a)
-Kimberly M. Plumb (EventingmyAppy)
-
-
-
-

๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€

Counselor;
-Dominik J. McCarthy(Bucky Barnes)
Co. Counselor;
-
Campers;
-
-Nicolas R. Williams(Aspiring Dreamer)
-Annie F. Thornhill (EventingmyAppy)
-Lana dawn thompson (chalkdust)
-
-

๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ญ
Counselor;
-Courtney M. Sawyer(Aspiring Dreamer)
Co. Counselor;
-
Campers;
-Mallory Squire(Graveyard_Melodies)
-Catherine R. Porter(Bucky Barnes)
-jordan scott anderson (chalkdust)
-
-
Last edited by Graveyard_Melodies on Thu May 07, 2020 7:27 am, edited 8 times in total.
Graveyard_Melodies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graveyard_Melodies » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:53 pm

๐“’๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

Forest - Being a camp; of course we're surrounded by woods! Be careful, though! You don't know what animal could get ya' out there!
Camp center - Mainly for Bonfires and the building holds meetings for the campers and counselors; also has a ward for the Nurses.
Cafeteria - A place for the Counselors and Campers to eat! And maybe get a midnight snack if the chefs like you.
Cabins- Areas for the campers to stay and sleep at! Counselors also have their own respective cabins.
The Docks - The building is for hangouts and storing canoes; It gooes over a lake where there will be some swimming activities; Make sure you let a counselor know you're going swimming! (During the day only)
Graveyard_Melodies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graveyard_Melodies » Fri May 01, 2020 9:15 pm

Welcome to the first day of Camp Penshaw! The campers have just arrived; and the camp's main counselor(and the boss) Judy Hoffman has assigned everyone their respective team colors! Everyone is free to their own devices(for now) to get settled in!

๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ฆ. ๐ต๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“๐‘’

Counselor(purple)-male-22 yrs
Location; Camp Center | Tags; open

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simon watched as the campers all rushed to their respective areas to put away their things. He adjusted his sunglasses, one hand resting on his hip as he turned his attention towards Judy, his boss. "What's on the agenda for today?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he chewed his gum. "For now, the kiddos are just gonna get settled in. We'll probably have a pow-wow later for introductions." Judy told him before leaving to go to her office.

"Greeat," Simon mumbled, turning on his heel. That didn't quite clue him in on what he was supposed to do. Guess he'll just look around the camp again.

๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฌ. ๐’ฎ๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’

Camper(red)-female-16 yrs
Location; Heading towards the cabins | tags; open

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hold on," Mallory whispered, holding her backpack in front of her, close to her chest. She held it firmly, but not too tightly. She had a small grin was on her lips as she rushed to the Red team's cabins, keeping a fast pace but not breaking out into a run. She didn't want to look suspicious. "If you keep squirming in there, you'll get me caught," She kept her voice low as she seemed to talk to the bag, seeming to move faster as her cabin came into view.

Besides keeping an eye on her bag; Mallory wondered who her cabin mates would be. Maybe she could make some new friends while she was here.
Last edited by Graveyard_Melodies on Sat May 02, 2020 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Graveyard_Melodies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Sat May 02, 2020 3:32 am

โžณ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ '๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ' ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด
xxxxxFemale/16/Closeted Bisexual
xxxxxTeam Purple/Camper
xxxxxLocation
ใ€‹Heading towards cabins
xxxxxtags ใ€‹open

Lottie was making her way quickly towards the cabins, she was thankful to have such a lazy cat since he was sleeping peacefully within her bag but that didn't change the fact she was already breaking a rule of the camp. In her defense, Her aunt was all for it which still didn't make much sense to her. But she could always make up some lie if she ever got caught, after all lying was one of her few specialties.

A part of her was kind of excited to be breaking a rule so soon to coming to camp maybe it was the thrill of possibly getting caught or getting away with it? She wasn't sure and she was pretty certain it wasn't the greatest thing to be feeling this way. Especially since she wasn't sure what would happen if she got caught. She would most likely be kicked out of the camp but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing to her.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspiring Dreamer » Sat May 02, 2020 4:45 am

Courtney M. Sawyer

Counselor(Red)-Lesbian(semi-closeted)-24
Location; The Docks
tags; open

After being cleared to disperse; Courtney found her attention drawn over towards the Docks. It was a rather sunny day, and she figured why not catch some sun-rays while she had time? Her stuff was already away in the counselor's cabin, considering they had all arrived the night before. With a swift movement, she tied her poofy hair up in a pony-tail and began to head towards the docks.

It didn't take her long, considering her quick-walking and long legs to help her. She grabbed her sunglasses from her back pocket and placed them on, going to one of the chairs and just...lounging. Of course, she'd check on the kids on her team momentarily, they were all probably still getting acquainted. But right now? Sun-bathing, baby!

Nicholas 'Richie' Williams

Camper(Yellow)-Bisexual(closeted)-16
Location; Cabins(briefly), The Forest
tags; open

Nicholas took in a breath, taking in the scenery around him. It was a nice place, and he couldn't wait to do some activities here. Especially the outdoorsy ones! He was a bit of a 'nature-freak' as his dad called him back home. He couldn't help it, though. It was just something he really enjoyed. After dropping his belongings off at the cabins, he made a B-line for the deeper forest-y area. Sure, he technically wasn't allowed to go in without letting a counselor know, and he wasn't permitted to go too deep into them...but those rules kind of whizzed to the back of his brain.

Benjamin 'Benji' Langley

Chef-Demisexual-28
Location; Cafeteria
tags; open

As soon as he possibly could, Benjamin headed towards the cafeteria. He was rather excited to begin prepping meals for the kids at the camp. He was sure they'd be super hungry by the time lunch rolled around, but he had a few hours before then; so he had time to roll around some ideas of what to serve. Of course, he was given a specific 'menu' of sorts to follow...but it wouldn't hurt to give some more options for the kids, right? Plus, it would help him sharpen up on his baking. It's been a hot minute since he had baked for such a large group.

So, with a determined mind and even more-so determined hands; Benji got to work on prepping meals and baking some goods.
Aspiring Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ยซemilia smithยปยซ001ยป

Postby kelzzz » Sat May 02, 2020 5:12 am

ยซemilia smithยป
ยซfemaleยปยซtwenty-threeยปยซheteroflexibleยปยซcounselor~purpleยป
ยซlocation: cabin~camp centerยปยซtags: simonยป

emilia was nervous while driving down the gravel road to get to camp. she repeated to herself that this is going to be a safe, fun summer, and everything is going to turn out great. she finally spotted cabins and the camp center. she pulled up to a spot where she could park, and got out. she got out all of her things and left them out and went inside the camp center to talk to ms. hoffman.

emilia got her cabin key from her and a list of all her and her co-counselorโ€™s students. she walked back to her car to grab her things. she headed to the purple girlsโ€™ cabin. she opened the door and went to bed assigned for a counselor. she put all her things down. she sat on the bed for a moment. she gave herself the encouragement to get out the door and go make some friends, and thatโ€™s what she did.

she read the list judy had given her. she saw that her co-counselorโ€™s name was simon. she looked down the list trying to familiarize herself with the names. she looked around at the other counselors and incoming campers. she was told to wear some kind of purple to indicate she was a counselor for the purple team. so she had decided with a purple tank-top. she hoped her co-counselor would be wearing purple.

she looked around and almost gave up. she ended up just walking up to one of them and ask their name. she started walking towards a rather muscular dude. she tapped him on the shoulder gently, hoping she didnโ€™t startle him. โ€hello, are you simon?โ€ she asked unsure.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me