- πŸŒ„Mountainside EquestrianπŸŒ„ - Open & Accepting! - RP!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

- πŸŒ„Mountainside EquestrianπŸŒ„ - Open & Accepting! - RP!

Postby palmawesome » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:58 am

Welcome to Mountainside Equestrian!

Refrence Picture

Here at Mountainside, we specialize in all forms of riding!

-----------------

Layout!

Here at Mountainside we have large and small pastures fit your horses liking! Come to the large bulletin board in the main hall to sign up for pasture times! We have private Pastures for rent and public pastures for everyone's use!

After you arrive, you can take your horse to one of our two barns. Barn number one is very large and is for equestrian riders! There are two indoor arenas attached. There are 110 stalls in barn one to accommodate your horses! Barn two is very large also and Is located to the left of the English barn, and has 120 stalls! There are three arenas attached, two large and one small.

Every Month, we host a large show, Mountainside Eventing. It lasts for about 5 days, and you can win big money, and learn a lot from other riders!

Next we will take you to the dorms, located above each barn! There are large common rooms for each barn. There are two beds each in each dorm, so yes, you will be staying with another person. In each common room, they will have breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day, and every Friday night, there will be parties and both English and western can interact and party with each other.

We also have 4 outdoor arenas, 2 westerns, and 2 English. There is also a large arena. This arena is only used for eventing and will be off-limits to those who do not sign up for times. We also have 2 cross country arenas and plenty of acreages for you to ride around in trails in the beautiful Maine wilderness.

-----------------

Barn Rules ( Can Be Broken )

1. Always wear a helmet if you're under 25 years

2. No going out riding past 11:00 PM

3. Western riders can visit English dorms, but they may not sleep there. Same with English riders

4. Girls are not allowed to sleep with boys

5. Always tell someone if you are going out on the trails, so if you get lost, we can find you.

6. Listen to your elders. If they tell you to stop, stop.

7. Always put tack away after use.

8. If you are western and English, you may choose what barn you are in

9. No abusing your or others horses

10. You MUST be over 16 years to own a stallion

11. No riding other peoples horses without there permission

12. Whips and spurs are allowed, but if you overuse them, they will be taken away

-------------------

CS Rules ( Cannot be broken!!)

Follow all CS rules!

No sexual scenes, please!

Do not describe or do any abuse or forced mating

You are allowed to have at most 3 people and at most 5 horses per person!

Keep characters in the 12-30 range, unless you want your character that's a trainer to be over 30 years!

PM me if you want your character to be a trainer!

Pets are allowed but at a max of 3

No violence, please! Keep this RP peaceful!

No Godmodding!

I reserve the right to not let someone join.

Try to post at least twice a week!

No romantic stuff between two of your characters!

Disable signatures Please!

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - πŸŒ„Mountainside EquestrianπŸŒ„ - Open & Accepting! - RP!

Postby palmawesome » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:54 am

Annoucments!
Time Of Day: Late Morning - Around 10:00 AM
Weather: Sunny and little to no clouds
Meeting Tonight at 7:30 PM!
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:18 am

Jake Tallahasee
Owner - Male - 43 - Western - Tags: Open - Location: Western Barn/Outside

Jake walked back from the tack room with a saddle on his shoulder and a large bridle. He wishes he knew where his son was so that he could work the horses before anybody came, but he was no were to see this morning. He walked over to Big Moneys stall and unlatched the door. He placed the saddle on the large quarter horse and slipped the bridle on after. He walked the stallion out of the large stall and into the aisle. He stuck his left leg in the stirrup and swung his other leg into the other stirrup. He walked out of the barn steadily, and out into the sunshine. He urged the stallion into a trot and moved his way over to the round pen. He jumped down and grabbed the lead rope off of the fence and clipped it to Big Money's bridle. He clicked and made him go into a trot.
After a while, he slowed the sweating horse down to a walk and walked him back to his stall, his hooves clicking on the concrete. Once the large horse was in his stall, Jake brushed his hands off on his jeans and walked out of the large Barn and sat on one of the chairs outside the western Barn.

Matt Tallahasee
Student - Male - 16 years - English - Tags: Open - Location: Hay Barn

Matt grabbed another piece of hay and fiddled with it. He put it between his teeth and put his head back, closing his eyes and breathing in the smell of hay and fresh air. He felt the barn cat, Rusty, brush against him, and smiled. He scratched the old tabby behind his ears and smiled. " Well, not gonna get us anywhere if we sit here, huh rust?" He said, looking at the tabby. The cat meowed and jumped on a nearby hay bale. " Well, I'm pretty hungry anyway." He grunted as he got up, and walked out of the barn, brushing hay off his breeches.

Tallahassee Tallahasee
Student - Female - 18 years - Western - Tags: Open - Location: Front Porch

Tally watched as cars drove past on the highway. She scratched Winston, a large mutt, behind the ears. She thought about the newbies coming here. Sighing, she looked down at the black and white dog and smiled. " I bet you don't have to worry, you like everyone you meet" She watched as he licked her hand and looked back at the driveway. She heard a creak as Jake walked onto the porch. " Hi Dad," She said, nodding her head. He nodded back and sat down on a nearby chair. She went back to Winston's long fur and started to twirl it with her fingers.

Hailey Cross
Student - Female - 17 years - English - Tags: Open - Location: Dorm

Hailey sighed as she slipped on her uniform. She had arrived early and had spent the last week practicing with her new Stallion, Eagle. She grabbed a small makeup pouch and walked into the bathroom to apply it. She dreaded having a roommate, but she could maybe handle it. After she was satisfied with her makeup, she walked out of the dorm and into the large common room. She grabbed an apple off a counter surrounded by couches and took a bite. She flopped down on a couch and clicked on a small TV, she reached for her phone and then began to text, bored as ever.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Tue May 05, 2020 8:45 am

Jordan Foxhill- 16 years old- English-Loon, Casper and Juliet- tags: Open, hangng out in the field with his horses

Jordan slipped the big bay mares halter off, "Go join the fun ." The big bay gave low snort as if to say nah i'd rather eat grass. The two geldings on the other hand where racing back and forth as if they had never gotten to run before. Jordan wandered back and pulled himself up on the gate to watch. They had gotten there the night before and this was the horses first chance to burn off the stress of being shipped.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue May 05, 2020 8:59 am

Matt Tallahasee
Student - Male - 16 years - English - Tags: Open - Location: Hay Barn

Matt walked out of the barn and looked around. There were no new trailers parked outside yet, and he sighed with relief. He saw another student out by the pastures and he walked over. Kicking a large stone out of the way, he walked up to the boy and smiled. " Hi! Your Jordan, Right?" He said, looking at the boy in a friendly way. " I'm Matt."

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Tue May 05, 2020 11:53 am

Jordan Foxhill- 16 years old- English-Loon, Casper and Juliet- tags: Open, hangng out in the field with his horses

Jordan leaned back over the fence as he spoke, "Yes I am." The boy said watching the gray gelding twist and snort as he danced across the pasture and chased the pony" Nice to met you Matt." the boy leaned back and climbed back off the fence, "English or Western?"
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue May 05, 2020 12:14 pm

Matt Tallahasee
Student - Male - 16 years - English - Tags: Jordan - Location: Pasture

Matt smiled at Jordan. " I'm an English rider, though when I go trail riding I use a western saddle." He saw Jordans horses playing behind him and smiled. " You got your self some fine looking horses, huh?" He said, nodding his head at the grey gelding and the other horses beside him. He could hear the nickers of his own horses in a nearby pasture, calling out to the new smells and motions of the other horses.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Wed May 06, 2020 10:32 am

"I ride English, I have sat in a western saddle a few times through>' Jordan looked the boy over. "Thank you, The gray is Casper, The paint is Loon and the bay is Juliet. My currant main show horse,my baby and my retired lady. I wouldn't be the same without her that's for sure."
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed May 06, 2020 10:47 am

Matt Tallahasee
Student - Male - 16 Years - English - Tags: Jordan - Location: Pasture

Matt nodded. " So you've been here for what, 2 or three days?" He said friendly, stroking the grey gelding who came up to the fence. He was fascinated by the geldings trusting eyes and large build. He reminded him of his old horse, Whiskey, who had to be put down when he was little. Matt grew up with Whiskey, and he felt so terrible when he found out that he would not be able to ride him, or pet his soft velvety coat.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Wed May 06, 2020 11:53 am

"I got in late last night." Jordan said as he watched the gray gelding greet the other boy. "So I see that Casper likes you. what do you think of him." Jordan watched as Loon wandered back to the fence and stuck his nose through it, he reached out to pet him and chuckled, "I'll ride you later."
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me