- 🌄Mountainside Equestrian🌄 - Open & Accepting! - RP!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: - 🌄Mountainside Equestrian🌄 - Open & Accepting! - RP!

Postby palmawesome » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:05 am

Matt Tallahassee
Student - male - Bi - Tags: Jordan

Matt nodded his head. “ Yup, Yup” he patted Billow and looked over at Jordan again. “ Same with Billow. I just got her transferred over here from my college, and she’s been a little stiff lately”

Tally Tallahassee
Student - Female - Straight - Tags: Kendell

Tally nodded and smiled. She watched as Kendell walked back towards her and she closed the gate, making sure to lock it tight. “ Yeah, Same thing with me and my horses. I just recently got a new horse, Moony, and she’s got some real potential.” Walking with Kendell back over to his trailer, she looked over at him “ So what are you planning to ride on with Echo?”

Jake Tallahassee
Owner - Male - Straight - Tags: Charlotte

Jake tipped his hat at Charlotte as she walked away, and turned to Woody. “ You better take good care of that girl, you hear me?” He pat Woodys grey neck and shook his head laughing. “ Well, Woody. Wanna go out in the pasture?” At the sound of Pasture, Woody perked his head up and looked down at Jake. Grabbing his head collar and lead rope, he put it on woody, and led him outside.
After woody was shut inside a nice sized paddock, Jake walked back over to we’re his horses were located, and he quickly saddled up Big Money and trotted him outside.

Hailey Cross
Student - Female - Tags: Diego

Hailey nodded and looked over at Eagle. She looked back over at Diego as he mentioned Towns. “ Yup! She’s been doing really good ever since I changed the bit on her bridle. This one isn’t as tight, and she looks a lot more comfortable.”
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:15 pm

Jordan Foxhill- 16 years old- English-Loon, Casper and Juliet- tags: Matt

“That would make sense to me.” He said as he let the gelding stretch , “So where are we headed”

Blessing Sunshine O'Conner- Bless or Sunny- 17 almost 18-Western-Benny and Boston - Tags: Open in the barn

-grooming in the western barn-

Kendell Bell- 20 years old-male English/Western-Echo, and Larch anything that needs ridden- Tags: Tally

Kendell noded and watched her shut the gate, ”That’s the best feeling in the world.” Kendell walked with her.“three-day eventing is my hope, if she out grows some of her clumsiness if not I’ll shop around and see, since i ride both styles there’s lots of chooses out there. Have to see what my baby girl takes a real shine too, don’t want to push her too far too fast,” he said as he grabbed a load of tack out.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:47 pm

Rhydian Haverford
18|Male|Bisexual
Owns Flame & Nightstorm
Tagged: Ashlynn.
"Don't say anything then." Rhydian muttered to himself, patting Flame's shoulder as he brought her to a halt after walking her in a couple of circles. "You're doing real well. We can get those last two jumps, for sure." he said quietly to his mare. Then, he watched as Ashylnn and Rose went through the course, rolling his eyes a little as they'd managed to make the first jump - though he noted how the striding and posture was off for most of the other jumps, with the final jump being the worst he'd seen someone attempt a jump.

"I hope you're planning on setting that jump back up." Rhydian said, disdain in his voice, and he could have stopped there, but obviously there was no way he was going to, and continued, "Have you even run a course before? Or just one jump at a time? Or even attempted a jump at these heights?" he intended for his words to be biting and sharp, rather hoping to get a reaction.

Brendan Parker
19|Male|Bisexual
Owns Destiny
Tagged: Aiden
He raised an eyebrow as he heard the mare's name origin, but it was nice to know that he'd owned Bacardi since she was extremely young. He partially wished he could have been able to have such an opportunity, and create a closer, unique bond with a horse - but he knew that he held a different kind of special bond with his Destiny.
"Oh, yes. I brought Destiny. She's a friesian. I've... only had her a few years." he was a little embarrassed by this. He was sure everyone else here had had their horses for much longer, and none of them got them from a rescue. Not only that, but it took about six months before he could even begin to ride Destiny, and even then, they'd had to start right at the basics, even though Brendan had had other riding lessons for much longer and at a higher level. Considering this, though, Destiny had come very far since they'd first met, and he was very proud of her.

Diego Ramirez
29|Male|Bisexual
Owns Galaxia & Honor
Tagged: Hailey
"She must be a lot more comfortable, I bet she appreciates that a lot." Diego replied, glancing towards Hailey again, with a nod of agreement. Then, as though he just remembered something, "Ah, there's a new rider today. I should probably go and find her to introduce myself." he said, then he waved casually and started to walk away to find the new rider. He would have asked Hailey if she wanted to help, but didn't want to have her interrupt her work with Eagle.

From what he remembered, the rider was meant to be leasing Woody, so Diego started walking towards the Western Barn - a place that he didn't often go, since his horses were stabled in the English Barn, so he rarely had areason to go to the Western Barn.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeyondTheShire » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:39 pm

Name:Bo Burton_Gender:Male_Age:18_Style:Western_Tags:Open_Location:Stables

Bo's truck pulls into the facility gravel dust blowing behind him. He opens the truck door and steps out, taking in his new home for the time being. Bo walks to his horse trailer and opens the back, letting his 6 year old mare Pistol Annie out. He hooks up her lead rope and walks her into the barn. "Hello?!" He says loudly hoping to someone's attention.
Last edited by BeyondTheShire on Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BeyondTheShire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:40 pm

Matt Tallahassee
Student - Male - 16 - Bi - Tags: Jordan

Matt nodded and losses his reigns. Looking around, he turned to go onto a smaller trail that looped around the lake. " Just around the lake, but it's really pretty this time of day." It was getting into early evening, and the sky was turning a dark blue and a bright light pink.

Tally Tallahassee
Student - Female - 18 - Straight - Tahs: Kendell

Tally smiled and nodded as the older boy talked to her. " Yeah! I've had to experiment with other horses before, and if you want, we have a couple rental horses here you can try out and ride whenever." She moved her head towards the area in the English barn were the farm horses stalls were located. " But you got Larch too, so I think you got your hands full with him" she laughed and looked at Kendells tack. " You need any help?"

Jake Tallahassee
Owner - Male - 38 - Straight - Tags: Bo

Jake galloped Big Money in a large round pen, then walked him back to his stall. Untacking him, he heard someone yell at the entrance, and he sighed. Putting BM in his stall, he put the tack on a rack, and walked towards the person that made the sound. He didn't reconize the newcomer, and he tipped his hat in welcome. " Hello. My names Jake. Jake Tallahassee, and I'm the owner of this place." He smiled and looked at the boys horse. " You got yourself a nice looking horse there, kid." Moving his bots around, he looked over at the boy again. " so what's your name?"

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:14 pm

Ashlynn
Stablehand/border - 19 - female - tags rhydian - riding with rhydian

"Of course im setting the jump up why woudnt i, i knocked it ill fix it." She replied with a petty edge to her voice. As she dismounted her horse rose continued to be ancy and woudnt stay still.
"Yes I've ran courses before but i haven't gotton rose trained very well right now and she doesn't listen to me when i tell her to slow down somtimes. " she explained getting fed up with his additude. "Do you want to try riding her? Im sure it would be very diffrent from your horse." She said angerly and sarcasticly. She didnt have a rich family to buy her a fancy horse, she had to train hers herself and she also knes that rose is horrible with other riders so if he did take her up on thay offer it would be quite entertaining.
She walked rose to the wall to give rhydians his space and walked her around both calming her down and making sure her legs were okay, once she had relaxed she started petting her "im sorry girly, youve been doing great but you just need to relax a bit. I suppose i need to relax to huh." She spoke quietly to rose so rhydian coudnt hear.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeyondTheShire » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:09 pm

Name:Bo Burton_Gender:Male_Age:18_Style:Western_Tags:Jake_Location:Stables

Bo smiled warmly at Jake, showing off his straight teeth. "Bo. Bo Burton and this is my mare Pistol Annie, or Annie for short." He replied with thick southern accent slipping. "I uh didn't know which stall to put this gal in and I didn't want to assume. Don't want to get my head chewed off my first day here." He looked around the barn noticing all the stalls and a few horses. "This is a real nice place ya got here."
Last edited by BeyondTheShire on Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BeyondTheShire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:27 am

Jordan Foxhill- 16 years old- English-Loon, Casper and Juliet- tags: Matt

“That sounds great to me,” Jordan said letting the gelding follow after him. The grey horse hadn’t been on nearly as many trail rides lately as the bay more and the saintly spotted pony who needed the field work,”Been a bit since I had casper out on the trail, I take Juliet sometimes but lately its been Loon, since he needs the trail work.”
Blessing Sunshine O'Conner- Bless or Sunny- 17 almost 18-Western-Benny and Boston - Tags: Open in the barn

-grooming in the western barn-

Kendell Bell- 20 years old-male English/Western-Echo, and Larch anything that needs ridden- Tags: Tally

“That would be fun, my hands can never be too full of things to ride. “ Kendell watched her as she moved her head to point. “I take it he is a handful, “ The tall boy snorted through whqt he knew he would need first, re stacking the rest as he went, “That would be great, thank you.”
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:37 am

Jake Tallahassee
Owner - Male - 38 - Tags: Bo, Sunny

Jake nodded his head. “ Well, your in the right barn. This is the western barn, and” he pointed down an aisle of stalls that led to two large doors “ Down there is the entrance to the arenas.” Looking at Bo’s horse, then at the clipboard, and moved his head to the left. “ you guys are in stall 43, right next to the tack room.” He led them towards the stall, and pointed over to were the large tack room was located. “ So that’s the tack room, and here is the key to your locker. You can put your brushes and stuff on the cubby beside it, but you should probably put the more valueable stuff like your saddle and bridle in the locker.” He saw that there was another person in a nearby stall, and he walked over “ Hi Sunny” he said looking over at Bo also. “ Bo, This is Sunny, another one of our Western riders.

Matt Tallahassee
Student - male - 16 - Bi - Tags: Jordan

Matt nodded his head. “ Yeah, old Billows here is my trail horse. She used to jump, but I’m afraid those days are done now, her joints are always stiff and all that, so there’s no point in working her hard anymore.” Billow gave a snort as she lowered her head and picked up a small clump of grass as she walked.

Tally Tallahassee
Student - Female - 18 - Tags: Kendell

Tally smiled and nodded her head slightly. “ You’re welcome.” Bending down, she grabbed boots and a bucket of brushes. “ Here, I can show you to the tack room so you can put away all this” she nodded her head towards the door to the barn.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeyondTheShire » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Name:Bo Burton_Gender:Male_Age:18_Style:Western_Tags:Jake,Sunny_Location:Stables

Bo followed Jake around the barn. Once they got to Stable 43, he led Annie in and latched the door. "I'll unload my trailer later today. I know Annie needs to stretch soon. We drove a long way to get here and those rest stops aren't very horse friendly." Bo replied as he was putting Annie's nose through the bars of the stall. "Hello Sunny!" Bo smiled brightly at the girl. "Its my first day here. Know any good trails?" He asked the both of them.
BeyondTheShire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me