dynasties ♕ // full, started

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

dynasties ♕ // full, started

Postby hysteria. » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:34 pm

the year is 2020, the world is essentially ruled by eight
families from around the globe. the children of these
families have grown up with their whole lives plastered
on the internet - more media personalities than anything
else. and now the time has come for these families to
form uniting bonds with one another...
Last edited by hysteria. on Mon May 04, 2020 10:36 am, edited 7 times in total.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dynasties ♕ plot

Postby hysteria. » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:38 pm

the heads of each family have come together and agreed
that uniting their clans is the only way to ensure their
unchallenged reign. they have arranged pairings for
their heirs with whom they believe will be most bene-
ficial to the future of their family. thus for the next
two months, the british family will be hosting seven
of the most powerful young people in the world for
them to get to know one another better before the
ceremonies.
Last edited by hysteria. on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dynasties ♕ rules

Postby hysteria. » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:44 pm

one. obey all site rules two. keep signature off three. only two
characters max four. please write a good paragraph at least per
post five. realistic face claims only six. drama is encouraged but
run any major events by me first seven. you by no means have to
stick to your planned pairing eight. lgbtq+ characters of course
welcome nine. characters aged 18+ please ten. post forms etc.
on the discussion thread
Last edited by hysteria. on Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dynasties ♕ characters

Postby hysteria. » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:54 pm

heiresses
heiress of the uk - played by hysteria.
heiress of brazil - played by hypnoid
heiress of japan - played by haloes
heiress of france - played by haloes

heirs
heir of australia - played by Jen_
heir of the usa - played by Jen_
heir of argentina - played by lokison
heir of south africa played by carotid

intended arrangements
uk x argentina
brazil x usa
japan x australia
france x south africa
Last edited by hysteria. on Fri May 01, 2020 3:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dynasties ♕

Postby hysteria. » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:29 pm

mark just in case.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dynasties ♕

Postby InfiresAddiction » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:48 pm

Bump
InfiresAddiction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post one

Postby hysteria. » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:15 pm

eliza williamson ;; british heiress ;; open
Eliza sat at the breakfast table, moodily poking cereal dregs around her bowl. To say she wasn't particularly looking forward to today? Understatement. For the hundredth time she wondered how she hadn't seen something like this coming - after all she was the heir to one of the most powerful families in the world, to think she'd have any sort of say in her future was fantasy. Rounding out her less than pleasant mood this morning was her brother John, mindlessly tapping some rhythm on the table across from her. "Can you stop?" Eliza snapped, not feeling particularly tolerant. John shot her a look but for once didn't retaliate. Taking a breath, Liza stood and headed upstairs to her room, needing to be by herself for a bit. A glance at the clock on her bedside table, told her she would have to start getting ready if she was going to be presentable for when everyone arrived.

With a groan she dragged herself into the ensuite bathroom and washed her face before settling in front of her vanity to make a start on her makeup. Her routine went as it always did, with big plans to do some fancy eye look, but as usual she got tired of it after finishing her face makeup and ended up with just a warm matte brown over her lid and highlight in the inner corner. Feeling slightly better, Liza dressed quickly into a cream silk-blend blouse, black tailored trousers and a pair of red suede pumps. Her hair was easy to manage, she ran a brush through it a few times and it settled softly around her shoulders. She'd had her nails done the day before, so now all that was left was jewellery and her classic red lip that she'd become known for. Blowing out a sigh, she surveyed her appearance in the mirror. Perfectly manicured brows, long dark lashes and unblemished porcelain skin - she looked the image of stereotypical modern British royalty.

The weather had taken a turn for the worse and a light drizzle misted the air outside. Liza watched as her family's staff dashed about getting everything set up for the event. In all fairness, it was a big deal. Eight of the most important people in the world holed up in a house together for two months, expected to form everlasting bonds? It sounded like something straight out of a reality show. She had a bit of time to spare, and so Eliza sat on one of the literally hundreds of chaise lounges dotted about the house, playing with John's grumpy old cat, Prince (named for the late singer of course). It was weird to think she'd essentially have the run of the household for the next few weeks, as her family were clearing out to some island off the coast of Spain to allow for this extravaganza to take place. Liza checked her watch and her stomach clenched as the time announced the other heirs were due to arrive any minute, and none of them were known to be late.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ amélie, 01.

Postby haloes » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:11 pm

───────────────── AMELIE ──
role french heiress mentioned -

amélie was going to be honest.
she still had conflicting feelings about the whole thing - she just wasn't sure if it would work. while she had met pretty much all of the heirs, amélie wasn't sure sticking them all in the same house for a long period of time would result in much harmony. in fact, she thought the opposite; they were all on relatively good terms now, but after two months, they could be at each other's throats.

nevertheless, she woke up early that morning with butterflies in her stomach, her body tense with excitement. the extra time before she had to leave was spent making herself up - after straightening her messy hair and putting some light makeup on, amélie dressed herself in a short pale blue dress and some elegant flats. she ignored the heels sticking out of her suitcase, an item her mother had insisted she take with her; after seventeen years and countless examples of why amélie tended to avoid high-heeled shoes, her mother still felt the need to bug her about it. yes, she was a royal, but she was also a girl who was capable of making her own choices. well, most of them, anyway.

after checking she had packed everything, amélie grabbed her suitcase and exited the hotel room, checking out at the reception and leaving the building. there was a small cafe table next to the door; while she waited, she decided to take a seat, taking in the fresh morning air. after ten minutes or so, she found her fingers fiddling with the turquoise stone on her necklace; unsurprising, as the jewelry was the one thing she typically had with her everywhere. she could travel anywhere in the world, but when she touched the stone, it reminded her of the beach back in france - her happy place. walking along next to the water, the sand beneath her feet and the salty breeze in her hair? no matter how excited she was currently, she would definitely rather be there right now.

the sound of a car pulling up took her out of her thoughts; leaving the beach in her mind, amélie opened her eyes to see a sleek black limo slide into the driveway in front of her. the obvious fact that she had been born with a royal status held little weight in her life; the sight of the luxuries she was supposed to be used to always took her by surprise. as the driver exited the car and opened the back door for her, she brushed off her skirt and stood, making her way into the back seat as the driver collected her suitcase and loaded it into the boot. she took one more glimpse at the modest hotel, before the car pulled out of the driveway and on to the road; she sat back in her seat, sighing, before taking a book out of her hand bag and beginning to read.

after a while, the car finally pulled up to the british house. amélie gazed up at it, a small smile making its way on to her face. it was quite different to what she was used to, but she was looking forward to exploring the building, and what looked like an extensive garden. the car door was opened for her by the driver, who passed her her suitcase as she stood. after thanking him, she saw another black limo entering the driveway; debating whether to wait or not, she decided against it, instead taking her suitcase handle and striding up to the door of the house. taking a deep breath, she knocked; her heartbeat was racing in anticipation, the butterflies that had calmed down for the car ride flooding in again. whatever happened in the next two months, she hoped she came out of it with more friends than enemies - for the countries' sake, and for hers.
haloes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ theodore // 001.

Postby carotid » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:09 am

XX
─────────
. . . . . ♕♕♕
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄
XX𝐍𝐆𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐎

XROLE. HEIR OF SOUTH AFRICA
XLOCATION. ARRIVING @
xxxxxxxxxxxTHE ESTATE
XTAGGED. AMELIE MENT.

. . . . . . . . . .
───────── XX
          XXX
          XXX

Today wasn't a very good day. Any day he saw Eliza was not a good day.

After their falling out a while back, Theo could barely tolerate the thought of seeing his ex-best friend for months on end. When his father had received the invitation from the British family, the man was overjoyed; when he'd brought the idea up to Theo at the dinner table, the heir's knuckles were white around the silverware in his hand. It wasn't the idea of being stuck into an arranged marriage that he was frustrated with, it was simply seeing Eliza. Theo's heart ached just as heavily as it was enraged.

And then it was the idea of being stuck with Noi for an amount of time just as long. The two had developed somewhat of a secret relationship that Theo had to blame flights to Japan on diplomacy or simply seeing his very good friend. People on Theo's social media were starting to draw a connection between the few Instagram pictures Theo posted with his "best friend," which made his stomach turn. Their relationship was not even a relationship, just friends with the occasional flirt. But what if he wanted more?

Thoughts upon thoughts zoomed through Theo's mind as he sat in the limousine to the estate. He felt a cold sweat throughout his body and tugged at his collar to ease the feeling of suffocation. How in the world was he going to survive this? And how would things with his betrothed go? Oh god, he had to marry someone by the end of this period. Another lurch of his stomach. He had no idea how he was going to get through it.

His muscles itched to go for a run to relieve his stress, but his body screamed exhaustion. Something about flights always made Theo exhausted. However, he knew it would be a while until he would have free time, as there were many greetings in place for the heirs and heiresses that were arriving. As the limo pulled up the long driveway, he took note of the sight of another of the jet black cars pulling off and a blonde walking up to the main doors. Again, Theo felt himself cringe with anxiety. His thoughts began racing once more, only to be interrupted by the gradual stop of the car.

He exited after the driver opened the door for him, and Theo grabbed his suitcases before following the path up to the doorway. He walked tentatively towards the heiress who was now knocking.

"Hey," he spoke, barely more than a breathless murmur from both his anxiety and being bogged down by large suitcases. "You're Amélie. From France, right?"
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Noi White-Liang//>001<

Postby rex. » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:04 pm

♘ 𝑵𝒐𝒊 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆-𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒈 ♘

American Heir | Male | 21 | Bisexual | Loc. Estate | Tags. n/a | Mentions. n/a

The day had finally come for all the heirs to be stuck together for a few months under the same roof; and Noi just could not wait. Sure, many may see it as a hassle or even be worried about the whole betrothed aspect of it but Noi saw it as a new experience. He had nothing against any of the heirs, so he figured it would just be like a big-old sleepover. That lasted for a few months, with people that you'd be marrying soon...

The American heir gaze out the window of the black limousine, sleep threatening to take him out. A 7+ hour flight would make anyone at least a little tired, but the fact that Noi hadn't been able to sleep much throughout the flight only added to his fatigue. Despite it all, Noi had styled his red-dyed hair and dressed in a basic black suit for the special occasion. The amber-eyed man always loved to dress nicely, even if it wasn't necessary. Boredom soon overtook the heir, so he allowed his mind to wander. The first thing that came into his thoughts were the other heirs.

The Japanese heir, Emiyo, was one of the first that came to mind. Noi had been in a relationship with her not too long ago. Guilt racked his heart as the thoughts of how upset she was with the break-up. The American heir hadn't meant to hurt Emiyo, but he just couldn't be in a relationship with a person like her anymore. Feeling himself get worried about the trouble their past may being, he shifted his thoughts.

The next person in mind was Theodore.
Noi wasn't even sure what he would call their relationship. The term 'lovers' was something he tried to stay away from, knowing that the engagements should take priority but the term 'friends with benefits' just upset the American. The two were, at the very least, friends. When put like that, the whole relationship seemed so easy but there was more to it. Noi loved social media, his follower count on Instagram in the millions. But, of course, that meant that some of his fans would dig into things they shouldn't; one of which was Noi and Theo's relationship.

Before Noi had a chance to start spiraling into the abyss of anxiety, his noticed that he was pulling up to the British estate. Taking a moment to recompose himself, the red-headed man stepped out of the car. Thanking his driver, he grabbed his large suitcase and began to walk up to the door. His eyes landed upon two individuals,
whom he recognized as Theodore and Amélie, as he approached the entrance. Without missing a beat, he continued up to them and greeted in a cheerful, and somewhat joking, tone, "Goodmorning folks! Ready to be stuck together for two months?"
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me