The Underground (DYSTOPIAN)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The Underground (DYSTOPIAN)

Postby sabbmud » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:32 am

In the year 2068, the entirety of England has gone underground. Due to a worldwide nuclear war, radiation has made it impossible to leave this underground society. However, the world below ground is much more dangerous...

Additionally, the majority of this role play will take place on discord, where it will be easier to organize information and discuss events. This post is mainly for basic information and entering a character.

How does this society work?
There are four sects, all governed by Donovan McDonnell, a corrupt and merciless politician.

Sector 1: The Civians (slang terms include Moneybags, Richies, Coin-Chuggers)
Civians are stationed under London, and are all first-class and very wealthy. The youth attend a large private school.
Sector 2: Mivics (slang terms include Mivs)
Mivics are middle class. Youth attend a normal school, and this group also pays the most taxes.
Sector 3: Tafters (slang terms include Daft-Tafts, grass-eaters)
Tafters are mostly blue-collar workers who live near or in the slums. This group is very family-oriented and simple. Despite being on the poorer side, they still manage to get by.
Sector 4: Skeletons (slang terms include Skellies, bone-people, and Civ-shivers
This group lives in the slums, slipping through the shadows and stealing what little food and money they can. They also live near the train station, where many of them hunt and kill rats.
Last edited by sabbmud on Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
sabbmud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Underground (DYSTOPIAN)

Postby sabbmud » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:37 am

Sects are all very tight-knit, and dislike people from other sects. Different sectors have their own markets, restaurants, landmarks, and schools. People from the poorer sects are especially wary of Civians.

What's the plot?
Teens from each sect eventually come together to uncover McDonnell's corrupt secrets, and find that the Surface (above ground) is no longer dangerous. The roleplay will begin underground but will soon move to above-ground, which harbors its own trove of secrets...

Rules
1. No superpowers or anything related to superpowers. This is a realistic, dystopian RP.
2. Keep your characters aged between 14-19. These are high schoolers (or secondary-schoolers, since it takes place in England. Right?)
3. Other important rules will be posted on the discord.
4. You may have up to 2 characters.
sabbmud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Underground (DYSTOPIAN, OPEN)

Postby sabbmud » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:41 am

entry form

Code: Select all
Username:
Character Name:
Character Personality:
Character Background:
Character Sect:

Entry is now open! Once you have entered, you will soon be PMed a Discord invite.
sabbmud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ju_is_Lucky » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:41 am

Username: UnhollyFireFly
(hope it’s okay to send on two characters at once)
Character Name: Ellie Fox
Character Personality: Ellie is a quiet person. She mostly answers in one-syllable sentences and can often come of as being cold an uncaring, mostly that’s also correct. She doesn’t care for many things or people. She can be really mean and stern, a smile being something rare on her face. When she is alone or with someone, she trusses something can snap in her making her emotional and venerable, a part of her she hates. She doesn’t want to be controlled by her emotions trying to lock them as far away as possible since there is also something much darker lurking inside of her.
Character Background: Ellies mother died giving birth to her and her twin brother Ash. They grew up with their father. A caring man. He cared for them more then he cared for himself. She grew up very close to both of them. They life seemed to be as good as it can be in the slums, but it didn’t last long. A boy from their school would start to pick on them, tyrannising them as best as he could. Ash would start to pick fights with him, while Ellie would stay quiet and left it to hurt. One day both boys where on a typical fight, but this time the boy wouldn’t stop beating and kicking even when he saw that Ash was defeated. So, she decided to speak up for the first time. But words didn’t stop him and so, she did what Ash showed her. She hit him. He turned to her clearly not faced because there was no strength in her punch. He started to push, pinched, pull her hair, till she had enough. With all the force she could bring up, she pushed back, clearly without him expecting this. He tripped and then fell. But not to the ground. Out of the open window. He looked at her in total horror, falling down from the third floor. Things would never be the same after that. People would openly call her and also her brother “Murderer” “Monster” and other things. One day the mother of the boy ran up to her. She doesn’t know what would have happen if she had reached her, bur Ellies father intervened. Ellie stared to shut herself off from everything, not ready to shed another tear and the voices in her head screaming at her. Now that she is 19 she has her emotions under control and the want do never let anything else ever face her that much again.
Character Sect: Skeletons

Character Name: Ash Fox
Character Personality: Ash is snarky, sarcastic and most of the time an A-hole. When he laughs it’s most certainly about someone else. He is the type to, fight first, talk later. Most can see him with a smug smile on his face that never quit reaches his eyes. He fills the role of the “Bad-boy” and “type-your-mother-warned-you-about” perfectly, knowing he must come of as a cliché, but he found out that it’s one of the easiest ways to scare people of with this demeanor and so, no one has to see how his anger and inner demons slowly consume him from the inside out.
Character Background: He was born with his twin sister Ellie somewhere. His earliest memory is with their father in the slums, so he probably was born there even if no one ever said it to him. His father told him; his mother died giving birth to them both. Ash and Ellie grew up very close with their dad together. He cared for them more then he cared for himself. He and Ellie went to school together and everything seemed good, but one kid wouldn’t stop teasing him and his sister. It was this time Ash got into his first fights, till one day it went to far. They laid on the ground wrestling and it was clear Ash had lost, but the other kid just wouldn’t stop, till Ellie intervened. It was so fast that he couldn’t remember, when the kid started to attack Ellie as well. The only clear thing from that day was the moment when Ellie pushed him as hard as she could and the kid tripped, falling out of the open window behind them. Something broke in Ellie that day. Right Infront of him, and it also broke something in him. Most of the time people wouldn’t bully them anymore, but they would talk. Loud enough to hear. “Murderer.”. After some time, Ash accepted the role of the “Bad Guy” slowly becoming what they wanted him to be. Now he is 19 and nothing has changed. He does what he has to, to survive in the slums and he doesn’t fear to do what ever is needed to protect himself or his family.
Character Sect: Skeletons
Ju_is_Lucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sabbmud » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:26 am

accepted! pmed discord invite
sabbmud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:55 pm

Username: ~GirlsDeMo~

Character Name: Sparrow Walter

Character Personality: Sparrow is your cool and smooth talking lady who is great at socializing with all kinds of people and is generally a charming person. If her charms can't win someone over then she'll simply move on and find another person to talk to. If she find a girl who catches her eye in a special way she's not afraid to go up and flirt with them, trying to use her good looks and charm to win them over quickly and get to them to accept a date. Sparrow has a bit of pride on her heart since she was once a rich kid and a talented artist. Additionally she tends to have a bossy nature and attempt to take on a natural leader position with her social groups.

Character Background: Sparrow was born a wealthy kid with a loving family, however this changed quickly when they found out their daughter would not be willing to date any of the wealthy boys from other families. First they tried reasoning with her and then finally disowning her, treating her like an outcast because she wouldn't give them wealthy heirs. When she turned 18 they gave her a choice, give up chasing after girls or leave the family entirely. The choice here was obvious for her and she ran away.

Character Sect: Skeletons.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:54 pm

Roleplays which are taking place offsite (ie: on Discord) should be advertised in your signature only; creating a thread here for a roleplay that is not actually going to happen on CS forums is spam. Please PM me if you have questions.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xHello. Call me Aquila.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me