★ taming the wild wild west ★ ─── open + accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ★ taming the wild wild west ★ ─── open + accepting

Postby palmawesome » Thu May 07, 2020 7:44 am

Trevor- Gang Member - Male - Tags: Eyla - Location: Woods

Trevor grinned. " It's a good thing they're so lazy." He patted dusty on the neck and watched as they came up to the town. Pulling his hat down, he grinned at Eyla and steered Dusty over to a large post. Hopping off, he tied dusty's reins into a complicated not and looked over at Eyla, who was still on her horse. " You can wait out here if you want, I'll be right back." He turned on his heel and walked into the small pawnshop. A small bell dinged and a shady-looking man appeared behind the glass countertop that was filled with guns, bottles of Alcohol and poison, and voodoo dolls. Weird things to be at a pawn shop. He looked around and walked up to the desk. Reaching in his pocket, he grabbed out the watch and set it on the table. The man looked at it and grinned, showing his yellow- and some missing-teeth. After closely inspecting the watch, the man reached down and placed two double eagles coins, one eagle coin, and a half an eagle coin. Trevor tipped his hat at the man and walked out, the coins jingling in his pocket. HE turned towards Eyla and smiled. " Well, we got ourselves some good food for today." He said, laughing and patting his pocket.

OOC: I'm going to put what the coins mean in the Discussion thread if anyone is confused :D :D
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyet » Thu May 07, 2020 9:06 am

=========================
    𝙺𝚊𝚓𝚜𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠
    19 / location; marrow farm / mood; upset / mentions; bellamy, logan, zephie, diana
    The words of Logan and Bellamy were reassuring but Diana's had upset her. "At least I didn't leave the farm. Plus, since when has it been a crime to help? Father is always rattling on about how no one wants the farm, yet here I am... but I don't count cause I'm only a girl." She almost spat the last few words. Of course, Diana would be the one to tell on her. "And don't go telling off Logan or Bellamy. They are just doing their jobs." Kajsa grabbed the halter of the horse she had been brushing and put it on, leading the animal out of its stall. "If you don't mind, I'm going to work." Aware that she was being rude, and quite possibly a brat, Kajsa led the horse out to a round pen. Closing the gate she ignored anything that was said to her, and let the horse go. She swung at the horse's hind end with the lead rope, encouraging it to move forward. To Kajsa, there was nothing like working with the horses or cattle to get over her emotions. Meanwhile, Desmond sprang at Meadow, swerved to avoid her and took off running around the yard, yapping every so often tail wagging.

Skyet wrote:
    𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚗
    32 / location; somewhere near camp / mood; content / mentions; arthur
    Having successfully caught another rabbit and a sizeable turkey, Artair had ridden on again. He had left his plain, letting Aeron fly on overhead. Eventually he spotted a man sitting up on the cliff. Letting Donas find his way up through the rocky path he chose to get up there, he smiled as he recongised Arthur. "Anything looking good?" Artair pulled off his stetson and wiped his brow. As Donas came level with Ibis, he returned the hat to his head covering his reddish hair once again. A low whistle called the gyrfalcon back to his hand with her great wings creating a draft as she settled. "We can eat well tonight on any account. Aeron managed to catch a particulary stupid turkey." The man chuckled as he nodded toward the bird tied to his saddle.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleCrow67 » Thu May 07, 2020 3:15 pm

Arthur Flores - Gang Member - Location: North of gang campsite - Tags: Artair

Arthur noticed his fellow gang member approaching him with his winging companion. Tipping his hat in welcome, "Hello there. I've been eyeing this one coach that repeatedly comes to and from the town. As coaches come its definitely not cheap, someone wealthy must own it. Where there is a wealthy coach, there's coin to be made and by made I mean stolen." he let out a mischievous laugh. "It might be good to scope out, there only ever seems to be one or two mounted men guarding it which seems highly unusual for the coach that expensive." He noted describing the impressive detail of the coach and its guards.
“𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝘩𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑡𝑠, 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠. 𝑇𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.”
― 𝐸𝑑𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑃𝑜𝑒, 𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑅𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛

LittleCrow67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Fri May 08, 2020 7:22 am

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
«gracelyn “sparrow” frederick»
«female»«twenty-three»«bisexual»«gang medic»
«mood: relieved»«location: steepbanks»«tags/mentions: miles»

gracelyn saw the man come over and her face filled with relief. she handed him some of the supplies. ”thank you soo much. i usually try not to ask for help, but I really needed it. and yes i am a doctor of the sorts. well, i’m not certified or anything, but let’s just say i’ve had more hands on experience than the last certified doctor in town.” she said laughing a little afterwards. as they finally got over to rye, gracelyn put the medical supplies she was carrying into rye’s left saddle bag. she had actually bought these saddle bags just for carry medical supplies, so they were rather on the larger side. after putting the supplies in the left side, she went to the right to help the man. ”i’ll take these!” she said while taking the supplies from him. ”so what about you, sir?” she asked the man.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
«diana verin»
«female»«twenty-seven»«bisexual»«hired help»
«mood: stressed»«location: the marrows»« tags/mentions: kajsa;logan;zephie;bellamy»

diana sighed at what logan and bellamy had said. she knew they were right, but diana wouldn’t know what to do with herself if an outlaw would get ahold of her like one had almost done to diana. she then turned to kajsa. ”kajsa, it’s not that you’re a woman, it’s simply for your safety. and they both know that.” she said. once kajsa, logan, and bellamy turned away, diana gave up. she rubbed her temples trying to calm herself. she looked over to zephie. ”I simply don’t know what to do. does she not know that the outlaws specifically hate this family?!” she wanted to them.
«wesley worthington»
«male««twenty-nine»«bicurious»«officer»
«mood: tired/happy»«location: steepbanks-sheriff’s office»«tags/mentions: naomi»

wesley nodded. ”I surely don’t want or need it and my mother and sister have all the keepsakes they need. we can stop by the house after our rounds if you want.” he said. wesley’s face relaxed after what the man said. ”let’s go naomi.” he said whilst encouraging his horse to walk towards the outskirts of the town.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Fri May 08, 2020 3:28 pm

Logan Davis┊30┊Bi┊Marrow Plantation┊With; Bellamy, Kajsa, Zephie, Diana...

Logan smiled back to Bellamy staying quiet as the two spoke. His warm expression faded slightly seeing both the youngest Marrow's reaction and Diana's. His blue-grey eyes followed Kajsa as she went to exercise one of the horses slowly going back to Diana as she addressed Zephie. "If she is on a horse an outlaw would be stupid to attack her now. Certainly with all the helping hands around the plantation ready to set the alarm. If it makes you feel any better Meadow can stick by her side, she is very well trained..." As he said that the dog in question chased after Desmond happily, playfully trying to tackle the shorter dog. Even with her load of energy and clumsiness from time to time, Meadow always had an eye for anything or anyone that was out of the norm. She rarely bared her teeth or looked intimidating except the occasional growling towards stubborn animals she thought could be dangerous.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyet » Tue May 12, 2020 4:02 am

𝙺𝚊𝚓𝚜𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠
    19 / location; marrow farm / mood; upset / mentions; bellamy, logan, zephie, diana
    Being petty, Kajsa decided to ignore everyone for the rest of the day. It wasn't very mature of her, nor was it the right thing, but Kajsa didn't care. As she worked the horse, Kajsa could block out others. She stepped back, and let the horse slow down and lower its head. Watching as the horse's back arched slightly, she could tell it was starting to use itself more. Smiling to herself, she stepped forward again and asked the horse to change direction. The horse skidded to a stop and swung round quickly kicking out as it did so. Swesaring she swung the rope and made the horse move forward without backing off.

𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚗
    32 / location; somewhere near camp / mood; content / mentions; arthur
    Spotting the coach Arthur had pointed out, Artair noted the unusual lack of guards. But that didn't mean that there weren't other guards hiding out at strategic points along the coach's path. "There could be other guards hidden though," He looked around for anything that would let him know if his assumption was correct. "It would be worth it though to ride along the route and see. There might be guard changes every so often, we could switch it up..." Artair had seen coach guards work this way before, especially when they didn't want people to know where the coach's contents were going. Guards were often switched out every couple of miles or so. It would be easy enough if so to knock out guards on the longest stretch between switches and divert the coach's journey, just long enough to rob then let it on its way.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleCrow67 » Thu May 14, 2020 10:16 am

Naomi McCall - Sheriff - Location: Sheriffs Office - Tags: Open

Naomi let a small smile slide across her face as fond memories of her mentor flooded back to her. "Sounds like a plan. Let us carry on," she responded mounting up and riding next to Wesley.

Arthur Flores - Gang Member - Location: North of gang campsite - Tags: Open

"That's a good idea, ride along the path take note of anything suspicious or out of place. If its just a normal coach out for a ride oh well but if there's a good 'mount of coin then it's our lucky day." Arthur chuckled at the thought. He wasn't ever the best thief but always pulled his weight to bring in goods for the camp. He was a better hunter than a thief but still wanted to improve himself.
“𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝘩𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑡𝑠, 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠. 𝑇𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.”
― 𝐸𝑑𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑃𝑜𝑒, 𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑅𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛

LittleCrow67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me