โ™œ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ - o&a

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

โ™œ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ - o&a

Postby Moomin Valley » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:12 pm

โ™œ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ
โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐“ˆ, ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰, ๐“…๐‘œ๐‘’๐“‰๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Ashville Academy is a british boarding school made by the rich for the rich, sure you can
get in on a scholarship but it's one in 25. Ashville is a school focused on the arts, focused
on creating the next generations poets, authors, artists and classical musicians.

This roleplay follows the class of XX, It's their last year at Ashville Academy.
They all want to make the most of their last year.

โ–‚ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ โ–‚ ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌโ–‚ ๐’๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ โ–‚ ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌโ–‚ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌโ–‚ ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌโ–‚ ๐†๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌโ–‚
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™œ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

Postby Moomin Valley » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:18 pm

โ™œ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐“Š๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‚ ๐‘’๐’ป๐’ป๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“๐“Ž

โ–‚ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ โ–‚ ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌโ–‚ ๐’๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ โ–‚ ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌโ–‚ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌโ–‚ ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌโ–‚ ๐†๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌโ–‚

โ™œ All site rules apply of course
โ™œ Hate the character not the player

โ™œ Pm for reservations
โ™œ Post forms on the disc. thread

โ™œ You can play max two characters
โ™œ You can't play both people in a pairing
โ™œ If you want to change the preset face claim or want a bigger version of the pre-set picture just pm me :)
โ™œ Character's should be 18 or 17 because all characters are from the same class
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:32 am, edited 10 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™œ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 

Postby Moomin Valley » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:27 pm

โ™œ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’

Ashville Academy is a beautiful School located on a hill with a forest to the west, more hills to the north, a field to the east and the road to the small town Ashville which is located in north yorkshire. Ashville is a boarding school for both boys and girls, they have split dorms by gender but the Dorm Rooms look the same for both genders. Both dorms have common rooms but there is also a communal room for both genders. The school has a big Library with busts of different people important to first 50 years since the school was founded in 1880.

The school is very very conservative, all but one teacher is old, white straight and conservative and most of them are male. The one exception to this rule is the english teacher, while he is white and male he is neither straight, old or conservative. He is the cool teacher and the only teacher all students can be honest around.
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:32 am, edited 7 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™œ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ

Postby Moomin Valley » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:17 am

โ™œ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ
โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

๐ต๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“ˆ
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ

Name - Darcy MacKenzie-Fraser
Form - โ™œ
Played by -lokison

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐•๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ

He is a Shy, well-spoken and well behaved boy. He is polite and generally
very quiet. He isn't quite as shy as his girlfriend though.

Name -
Form - โ™œ
Played by - while it lasted.

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ

He is charming and very flirty and he can't speak a sentence without hitting
on someone. He generally masks his true feelings behind all his charm and
flirty demeanor.

Name - Noi Liang-White
Form - โ™œ
Played by - Jen_

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ

He is, well a troublemaker. He is not rude or anything like that, not intentionally
at least. He just wants to make the most out of life and isn't afraid of breaking
some rules along the road

Name - Sebastian Harrington
Form - โ™œ
Played by - ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส ส™แด€ส€ษดแด‡s

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ -๐€๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ 

He is by far the most reasonable out of his friend group. He tends to be the voice
of reason but most of the time ends up going along with his friends crazy plans
after a few heavy sighs and going through with it tiredly shaking his head

Name - simon rome
Form - โ™œ
Played by - pereyra

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ญ

With a sad past he had to find a way to cope and he found it in poetry. You could
almost see the sadness on him

Name - chandra siriwardana
Form - โ™œ
Played by - pereyra

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ

Name - Ryden Maddox
Form - โ™œ
Played by - Consulting_Angel

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง

He is outgoing and constantly cracking jokes, he has basically made it his life
mission to make his class smile and laugh

Name - theodore
Form - โ™œ
Played by - solo-jik

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ

Sure he plays the cello bu his passion is in photography, and he has an instagram
feed reflecting this. He is a generally cheery guy as well

Name -
Form - โ™œ
Played by -

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ง

He, like the poet has a sad past and found his way of coping with it. Unlike
the poet you couldn't see his sadness even if you tried

Name - Jeong Iseul
Form - โ™œ
Played by - Consulting_Angel
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™œ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ

Postby Moomin Valley » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:37 am

โ™œ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ

๐’ข๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐“ˆ

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ญ

She is every almost every teacher's favourite student, she is hard working and
a great student with straight A's

Name - Rosanna Wilson
Form - โ™œ
Played by -8_Stars_8

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š

She is all about fashion, she knows all the latest trends and with daddy's money
keeps on top of it herself and gladly shares it with her friends, giving them clothes
on the regular

Name -
Form - โ™œ
Played by -

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ

She is probably the only girl who doesn't care about her appearance, she speaks
fluent sarcasm and probably communicates through eyerolls. The only thing that
combats her nihilistic outlook is her love for piano that no one really knows about.

Name - Jo Harrison
Form - โ™œ
Played by - sษดแดœา“แด‹ษชษด

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐•๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ

Raised in a family of renowned classical musicians she was pressured to perform.
She is always walking on eggshells around them and is scared of failure.

Name -
Form - โ™œ
Played by -

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ

She is happy and bubbly, she is childish and naive but very playfull.
If she's not with The cellist she always has her nose in a book

Name - Lily Hunter
Form - โ™œ
Played by - solo-jik

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง

She rules the school alongside the king but she is far kinder then her girlfriend
acting like a mother to basically the entire student body. She keeps the king in
line and keeps her from doing stupid things.

Name - Fallon Yarbough
Form - โ™œ
Played by - Raylen

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ

She is almost cripplingly shy, she spend most her time in front of an easel.
It is a miracle that she has a boyfriend and he is really the only one she talks too.

Name - elizabeth zhao
Form - โ™œ
Played by - dea invidia.

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Š๐ข๐

She is rather quirky, You can't go and entire conversation with her without
her making an obscure reference to shakespeare or some musical. She sings
quite a lot and is often found humming on a song from some obscure musical.

Name - Blake
Form - โ™œ
Played by - eurhythmic.

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ 

She runs the school with an iron fist, she knows what she wants and she gets it.
Business savvy,kind of rude but very protetive of what she loves.

Name - Korra Wright
Form - โ™œ
Played by - Jen_

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ

She is eccentric and kind weird but very artistic. She is often lost in her own little
world with her head so high in the clouds you'd start losing air but doesn't lose track of what is
truly the most important.

Name -
Form - โ™œ
Played by - โ„‹oney

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ

While they have to sleep in the girl's dormitory they are only a girl on their passport.
They are soft spoken and reserved but not necessarily shy. Also has a really close
relationship with the English teacher as they professors each other's books.

Name - Robin Parker
Form - โ™œ
Played by - ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส ส™แด€ส€ษดแด‡s
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:45 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™œ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ

Postby Moomin Valley » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:30 am

โ™œ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ

๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
The artist x The charmer

The artist has always had a secret crush on The Charmer but he always believed that he was out of his league. Little does he know that The Charmer has had his eye on the artist ever since he saw him draw his own version of "The Fall" by Alan stephens

The artist has always loved the painting "The fall" and while not openly so The charmer loves that painting as well. So when they accidentally end up recreating said painting when the artist trips and walls straight into the arms of the charmer

๐’๐ž๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
The fashionista x The Violinist

The Fashionista's and The Violinist's families are working partners so they always meet when their families meet for meetings and eventually over time they fell in love but because of their disapproving families they had to keep their relationship secret.

Keeping their relationship secret is a grading on a new relationship, and when one wants to keep their relationship secret and one wants to finally tell people about their relationship

๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
The cellist x The bookworm

Childhood best friends who are still best friends. They constantly try to convince people they are just friends, themselves being of those they try to convince but they both know there is more to their friendship.

Both believe the other just thinks of them as a friend, but they both have feeling for eachother. Because of this many frustrating miscommunications ensue but both have the best of intentions

๐†๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  "๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ"
The King x The Queen

Everyone knows they are a couple, they know they are a couple and they are very openly touchy feely they don't however kiss which is how they get past the whole "No gays allowed" rule that the school has. They teachers have their "Boomer glasses" on and only sees them as two Gals being Pals, they go along with this just counting their lucky stars they're not two guys as their like "Act" would have never have worked

The two of them are the power couple, and together they rule the school as King and Queen

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐›๐ž๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
The troublemaker x The Class clown

Two bros that stand way to close to each other, share prolonged eye contact, basically sit on top of eachother, share food and they definitely cuddle but all that is supposedly "Platonic". That is they excuse they both have used to justify any gay thoughts.

After years of their usual shenanigans one person finally points that the way they act doesn't really seem platonic. This causes them to react in completely different ways, the class clown realises and accepts his feelings while The troublemaker completely denied and hid his feelings.

๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
The teacher's pet x The teacher's assistant

This is a couple who see to want to recreate every cheesy and/or big romantic gesture featured in any media known.

Both of them are dead set on getting married. Both want to, no matter that they're still both young. however both of them are planning to propose and both are trying to make it the most fairytale like proposal ever.

๐’๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
The painter x The Violist

They are the kinda couple where whatever they do you just go "Awwweee" they could just be standing there and you'd start questioning why your relationship isn't as good and wholesome as theirs. You'd probably get cavities if you hang around them too much because they are so sickeningly sweet.

Since this is their last year at the Ashville Academy they are facing the inevetable question of what's next, they both love eachother but they both feel like they are too young to get married. They don't know what they should do, all they know is that they don't want to split up.

๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
The pianist x The Theater kid

The theater kid's unrivaled optimism and positive thinking has always clashed with the pianist nihilistic out view on life. The pianist has always Teased the theater kid but for her it was always light hearted but The theater kid has grown a bit of a one sided rivalry, in her eyes they are rivals and The pianist doesn't like her

The two of them get paired together in a group project that lasts the entire term. The goal is to make a musical, the script, the music and everything. This reveals the pianist's musical talent and softer side and that slowly breaks down the theater kid's walls

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐“๐Ÿ‘
The tag-along x The Sculptor x The author

Is it a love triangle? Is one of them the third wheel? Are they just friends or is it just a wholesome threeway relationship? No one knows, not even them really. The tag-along loves to get a break from his more out there friends to hang out with the more reasonable calm author and the eccentric but rule abiding Sculptor. The author and The Sculptor are very close friends, rather unlikely ones at that though and they met completely through chance.

Things have come to the point where the three of them actually have to address what their relationship really is and decide what they are supposed to do

๐’๐š๐-๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ
The poet x The Musician

Both the poet and The musician have some tragic backgrounds which leave them both quite sad. They have found their own ways to cope with their sadness. The musician coping through music and the poet through poems.

During an especially sad day for both of them the find solace in each other, which soon evolves into a very strong relationship and eventually romance
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™œ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ

Postby Moomin Valley » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:43 am

โ™œ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ
โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

๐’œ๐“๐“ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“๐“
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ฅ

The student council is lead by the class of xx, the student President is The King ruling the school with her Queen by her side as vice president. The teacher's pet is the Secretary and The Teacher's Assistant is treasurer when they are not busy making googly eyes at each other. The two representatives from the class of XX is The Tag-along and The bookworm

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ญ

The Ashville academy know for their arts curates a string quartet each year made up the finest young musicians. The Violinist plays Violin 1 and The Musician plays the 2nd Violin. The Violist and The Cellist plays Viola and Cello respectively. The Ashville Academy String Quartet is the finest String quartet youโ€™ll ever see.

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

"The troublemakers" while not a curated school group is probably the most well known group in the entire school. Everyone knows The class clown, the troublemaker, the charmer and The tag-along. Three of them get into mischief and The tag along, well tags-along reluctantly to be their voice of reason.
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me