Fluff and Stuff - Not Accepting (PM me)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Fluff and Stuff - Not Accepting (PM me)

Postby Raynie_Taco » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:28 am

Guys. I need some good fluffy romance. So if that is not what your life is about- I am sorry. Also, this will probably be super dramatic and just overall cute. That is my hope. Okay, that is all.

In this modern world, most things are very much like our own. Technology is booming, people work hard every day, schooling is popular, and dating is not easy for everyone. But there is one big difference in this universe. Everyone has a predestined soulmate just waiting to be found. When a person goes through puberty, their skin starts to darken into a dark, rich black that fades around the edges. The placement is very important because it signifies where your soulmate will touch you in your first meeting. Most people have it on their fingertips are palms- perhaps a handshake- but some have markings on their faces, shoulders, really anywhere. Once they touch the markings, the color shifts- some into beautiful shades of vivid purples or reds and sometimes the mark simply fades into a neutral tone. It is up to the two individuals to make the relationship work despite being almost perfect strangers. Sometimes, it is impossible to stay with your soulmate. Sometimes, your soulmate dies before you ever get to meet them. In those cases, the black returns almost darker and larger with thick cracks of the color you should have had. Do not give up hope- it is still entirely possible to find another mate destined for your love. You simply have to believe.
Last edited by Raynie_Taco on Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raynie_Taco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules - Setting

Postby Raynie_Taco » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:45 am

Rules
1.) All Tess's rule not only applies- but will be enforced. Please review them if you are unsure.
2.) Please use realistic face claims
3.) Drama is encouraged but please chat with me and the group that it will affect before just jumping to it.
4.) Please wait until I accept you. I won't deny many as long as they follow the rules.
5.) Romance, drama, and action are encouraged and are a must.
6.) Please post all OOC and Forms on the discussion page.
7.) No one-liners. Please do around 3-4 sentences just to give the other person something to work with.
8.) Please limit yourself to no more than 2 characters as of now. <3
9.) HAVE FUN!!!

Weather & Conditions

Season
        [ ] Winter
        [✔] Autumn
        [ ] Spring
        [ ] Summer

Month
        [ ] January
        [ ] Feburary
        [ ] March
        [ ] April
        [ ] May
        [ ] June
        [ ] July
        [ ] August
        [ ] September
        [✔] October
        [ ] November
        [ ] December

Day of the Week
        [ ] Sunday
        [ ] Monday
        [ ] Tuesday
        [ ] Wednesday
        [ ] Thursday
        [ ] Friday
        [✔] Saturday
Time of Day
[✔] Early Morning
[ ] Late Morning
[ ] Early Afternoon
[ ] Late Afternoon
[ ] Early Evening
[ ] Late Evening
[ ] Nighttime
[ ] Dusk

Current Weather
[ ] Sunny
[✔] Sunny with with wind
[ ] Sunny with slight overcast
[ ] Overcast
[ ] Overcast with wind
[ ] Overcast with minimal rain
[ ] Rain
[ ] Storm
[ ] Tornado
[ ] Snow
[ ] Blizzard
[ ] Earthquake
Last edited by Raynie_Taco on Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Raynie_Taco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Soulmates

Postby Raynie_Taco » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:56 am

I was going to make predestined couples- but I think we will simply discuss possible soulmates as more characters come up.

[Male to Female: 5:5]

Characters
Neil Ty Criswell / Nineteen / Raynie_Taco

Melanie Satire / Nineteen / Creatornottraitor

Faith Conners / Seventeen / wolfrunner

Heather Mary Rabbit / Twenty-Two / Daisyfang Weirdo

Ezekiel Novak / Nineteen / Consulting_Angel

Rueben Brooker / Nineteen / Consulting_Angel

Oliver Rabbit / Nineteen / Daisyfang Weirdo

Brooke Sierra Smith / Nineteen / • adriana •

Rhett Bennet Ebbitt / Eighteen / • adriana •

Romi Kim / Nineteen / blakebelladonna

Raynie_Taco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1]

Postby Raynie_Taco » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:24 pm

Neil Ty Criswell
The Fighter | Soulmate | Tagged: Brooke

Waking up is always the hardest part. The morning had just begun to trickle in a greeting of sunbeams through his askew, dark-colored curtains. A guttural, husky groan was the response to such a welcoming morning. The wind shook his cheap window panes like the rattling of metallic bones. He pried open his dry, bloodshot eyes knowing he lost any chance he had for a restful sleep. With a yawn, he threw his heavy legs over the side of the bed and stood with a grimace. The aches that seeped into his muscles from the night prior had not dissipated but only deepened. One glance in his shabby, cracked mirror that merely went to his chest showed him the extent of his various injuries. Last night's fight was hell. A dark purple, almost black bruise took root on his left ribcage and spread to his gut. Varies other bruised splotches covered his sun-kissed skin like a road map of the beating he took. His knuckles were not in good shape either. The left one was covered in its normal black stain but this time the cracks of green were mixed with angry reds from where he broke the skin in the fight. With a crouch, his angular face seemed somewhat foreign with a bruised cheek, a busted lip, dried blood from a nose bleed that must have happened while he was sleeping, and dark bags under his tired eyes. He rubbed his hand over his stubbled chin and attempted a boyish smile. Nope, still looked bad. He sighed and went to the bathroom to clean up and change into a mostly clean shirt and jeans. He had not looked at the time until this point but he knew it was early. He moved quietly through his second rate apartment with the squeaky floorboards and yellow stained floor moldings. Pushing open the door to his mother's bedroom, the smell of stale cigarettes and wilting flowers greeted him as he stepped inside. His mother was in a deep sleep he noted as he picked up the dirty bowl and dead flowers at her bedside. Her skin was an ashen pale color that he had grown familiar with over the years. He was grateful he wouldn't have to make an excuse for his outward appearance. He suspected she has some idea of what was going on but neither one was willing to bring it up.

There were several things he had finished up before leaving his house. Things like dishes became second nature for him to do. He wasn't a cook like his mother, but he sure could make a bowl of cereal. Neil was surprised that when he stepped out of his apartment building in that early morning that the sun was shining brightly but the wind was sharp and cold. He shrugged his shoulders against the blistering breeze and slipped his hands into his coat pocket. He didn't have to show up to his shift at the gym until tomorrow so instead of wallowing in pain and quiet, he decided he would pick up some new flowers for his mother. The florist he often went to was familiar with his antics and needs. No one knew his mother was as ill as she was and that was a secret he kept close to his heart. The shop wasn't too far from his place so he walked the whole way. He pulled the door open with a huff and stepped into the warm, colorful store. The scent of flowers bombarded his senses and he scrunched up his injured face at the suddenness of the assault. Grinning like a boy in a candy shop, Neil beamed at the pretty blonde behind the counter. Her name tag read 'Brooke' and he had to look down to meet her striking, pale green eyes. The black spot on her nose had retained a lot of his attention. Should he reach over and touch it just to see what happened? He didn't know her that well. He had seen her before buying flowers at this place but he was often in a rush. Not today. He leaned his hulking frame against the counter in a leisure fashion and crossed his arms over his sore chest. "I need flowers for my special lady. Any suggestions would be appreciated."
Raynie_Taco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fluff and Stuff - Not Accepting (PM me)

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:48 pm

Faith Conners
tagged-

"Faith.."

"Faith...."

"FAITH! For the love of-your mother said you are far from a morning person, but wake up!"

Well Faith did wake up alright. In fact she just about jumped out of her seat from the sound of an air horn going off in her ear. The sound being curtesy of an app from the smartphone being held up against her ear. A phone held in place by another older women in mid thirties sitting accross the table from her, eyes narrowed in green ice at her tutoree. Faith blinked at the older women before reality snapped back bringing her situation along with it. "S-sorry Mrs. Beckham, guess I got distracted again. My bad. Can we keep going? I can keep going.", the teen appologized adjusting the high collar of her deep maroon long-sleeved turtle neck pulling at it. Up just visible along the top hem going along the lower half of her left jaw was a black mark. It was like a thick ink stain on her skin peeking out from just under the young teen's turtleneck. Over the table between the pair were a small stack of text books with one opened up in front of her...Algebra upon closer inspection. A piece of lined notebook paper resting on the open pages. Calculator, handheld pencil sharpener and a teacher's guide to the subject taking up the rest of the table top space. A messanger-style backpack resting beside her chair on the floor.

The women eyed her young pupil for a moment before sighing. Pushing her chair back, "Stay here. Peppermint tea?"

"Hot please.", nodded Faith.

"Work on those equations. I'll be back. Hopefully some tea will wake you up.", the women left the teen to walk up to the counter to order.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:55 pm

Ezekiel Novak
Mark on Forearm
Tagged: Open
Ezekiel had woken up fairly early that morning, since his shift at the library was the opening one... and that always opened early. He didn't mind, though, he liked it. It meant he could organise the books that hadn't been put away last night. Not many people came in early either, so that was always nice to not have to deal with a lot of people. And, with the check-out system being computerised at the library now, so people could do that themselves, so he didn't have to deal with that too much. It meant he could focus on the other work he had.
After he had a quick shower and dried himself off, he got dressed, wearing a long-sleeved shirt that would cover his soulmate mark - he still felt a sharp pang of hurt in his chest whenever he saw it - and a pair of jeans. He also shrugged on a fleecey jacket, and made sure he had his lanyard, with his library ID card to show he was staff, his wallet, keys and phone. He had everything he needed.

Ezekiel walked downstairs, to see that one of his siblings was already awake, and making French toast. He took a piece and ate it, thanking his sibling, before leaving the house to walk to the library. It was only a fifteen minute walk away, so he didn't mind walking.
Once he got there, unlocked the doors and switched the lights on, Ezekiel sat at the large desk, switching on the computer to log in, and to see what needed doing that morning.

Once everything had been set up, Ezekiel stood up, and took a trolley of unshelved books that had been left from last night, and needed putting back to their proper places on the shelves. He liked this part of the job - organising the books. Ezekiel checked the spine of some of the books - the colour of a sticker on the spine, and a numeric code to indicate the section, shelf and position it was to go on - and went to the section that most of the books were from.

Rueben Brooker
Mark on Back of Shoulder
Rueben had wanted to sleep a little longer, but he was woken up by his older brother's alarm from the next room... which didn't get switched off for ten minutes. Rueben grumbled a little to himself. The walls were a little too thin... he wished that they could move to a better place, but there was no way that they'd be able to afford it. He didn't have any classes today, so he hadn't needed to get up at a particular time. But now that he was awake, he might as well do something with the day.
Rueben dragged himself out of bed, then darted into the bathroom to take a shower. After this, he returned to his room and got dressed, then used a hairdryer to dry his hair.

He heard the front door open, and then close a few moments later downstairs. His mother was back from her overnight job. Rueben poked his head out of his room to greet her when she came upstairs, then went back in to finish gathering what he needed for the day. His laptop, fully charged, house keys, wallet and phone - all of which he slid into his laptop bag.
Before he left the house, Rueben picked up an apple from the fruit bowl, to eat on his walk to a nearby park.

At the park, Rueben took his jacket off and used it to sit on while he settled down underneath a tree. It was comfortable, and even though the air was a little chilly, he didn't mind it. He had an extra jacket with him anyway, and... well, he figured the cold would help motivate him to write a bit more. He took his laptop out, and opened it, switching it on, and he waited for it to boot up.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:55 am

Melanie Satire
19~Mark on left shoulder blade~Location~Walking~Tags:Open

Melanie neatly got out of bed, had a quick shower, and started blow-drying her hair, thinking over songs she would sing today. She decided to perform outside that nice flower shop, it was always so pretty there. She finished drying, then ran a brush through her hair before it got frizzy, then put it up in her trademark pigtails. She got changed into an orange sweater-dress, grey leggings, and a yellow cardigan. Satisfied, she packed her bag of performance materials (A karaoke machine so she could use the microphone, her songbook, today the one with songs from musicals, and a few snacks and a bottle of water), and headed out, but not before putting on her knit baret and and scarf. It wasn't too terribly cold outside, and the things she had on blocked out the breeze. She sighed contentedly.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:49 am

romi kim / 19 / pansexual
mark: left shoulderblade
tags: open

it was early morning but romi was already up and brushing her hair, pulling back the top half back but leaving her wispy bangs down. she smiled in the golden framed mirror as she tied up her hair, then grabbed her blusher brush. gently, she tapped it on her cheeks. a light pink color dusted her pale skin and lit up her beautiful face with color. it was her favorite blush, but she didnt know the brand as the name had wore off from the front. she hoped it didnt wear out too fast... pushing that thought aside, romi turned to exit her room.
she grabbed her bag just before leaving- a black and white checkered side shoulder bag that was circular in shape with a diamond closure, obviously fake, but she still liked the look of it. "mom, im heading out," romi called. her mother was in the kitchen baking some kind of goodie for her when she got home- probably brownies or cookies by the smell of it. romi loved the smell of chocolate baking in the oven! "okay sweetie, stay safe." she nodded even though her mom couldnt see it and exited the small victorian house, her shoes scraping the ground as she walked onto the pavement. "where to today..." she wondered.
romi was dressed in a white button up blouse and a floral knee length skirt with her usual doc martens, a classic look for her. she didnt look too dressed up, but at the same time she looked nice. she smiled at this thought and began walking along the sidewalk outside her house, hoping her soulmate marking didnt show through the white of her shirt. it marked her left shoulderblade, a black strike of lightning looking thing, which she knew would light up a dusty pink color once she touched her soulmate. the thought excited her but also filled her with dread. who could it be? and what kind of person were they...?
she found herself outside the local florists shop. perhaps she would pick up flowers for her mother today. after all, she had some cash on her, and her mother always deserved flowers for all her hard work. romi entered the small building and went to the left, noticing some pansies in pots and pans of different colors. "ooh..." she whispered softly, touching one of the yellow ones petals with a gentle finger.
Last edited by onion on Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bunny & Oli

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:06 am

Heather Mary Rabbit
Mark on her right palm ~ Skating outside ~ tags: Oliver, open

Heather had awoken early that morning due to her alarm, and she groaned lowly as she realised she had forgotten to cancel it for the morning. It was a Saturday, for crying out loud - what was the use in being up early? Flinging open her curtains didn't seem to help too much, instead just hurting her eyes as she adjusted to the immediate change in lighting. It was almost enough to distract her from the familiar thumping of feet in the hall - almost. "OLI!" She yelled. "If you're really about to do this, I swear-!" It was too late. By the time she had burst out in to the hall, Oliver had already claimed the bathroom and locked the door behind him. "You're such a kid." She tutted. "You know it!" Came the response.

She had already made (and drunk!) a cup of coffee by the time her brother was out of the bathroom. Needless to say, she was not impressed. "Are you really going to do that every morning?" She complained, getting up to her feet. "Nooooo," Oli replied slowly. "Maybe like, every other morning." Heather rolled her eyes and chuckled some. "Alright, alright. Well, since I'm awake now, I'm going to do some roller skating to keep it that way. I'll see you in a bit, yeah?"
"Yeah."

After getting using the bathroom, getting dressed, packing her skates, knee pads and helmet in a bag and saying bye to Oliver, she was gone. It wasn't long until she was sinking back in to the familiar feeling of skating through the streets.

Oliver Rabbit
Mark on his right cheek ~ location ~ tags: Heather, Ezekiel

Oliver was, rather annoyingly, awoken by the bright sunlight filtering through his curtains. He had neglected to close them properly the night prior, and was now paying the price. Despite that, he was quick to get up - every morning he and his sister fought to be the first in the bathroom, and today was truly his day to win! He just had to wait until he knew that she was up as well, and then.. The harsh sound of the curtain rings on their rails let him know Heather was up, and that was all the prompting he needed. He quickly shot down the hall and hurtled in to the bathroom, reveling in his victory as his sister called him a kid. "You know it!" He replied mischievously, before taking a shower and going about his business.

When he had finally emerged from the bathroom, he found his sister sat impatiently on the sofa, complaining quietly. "Are you going to do that every morning?"
"Noooo.. Maybe like, every other morning." He grinned. Heather chuckled, a welcome sound, and let him know she was off skating. He wasn't too suprised, honestly. Though he considered staying at home, he knew he'd grow bored quickly, and decided he'd be better of using his time in the library rather than in here.

The walk to the library was a pleasant one, if not a bit chilly, and only a short one - he was there in no time. Though the library wasn't his most favourite place in the world, he had to return some books, and borrow a few for his university work. He didn't have to spend long in there, anyway - he quickly returned the books he had borrowed, and set about borrowing some new ones.

Apparently, in his haste, he had completely neglected to register that there was a person stocking the shelves. Instead of saying 'excuse me,' like he knew any normal person would, he just.. reached across. And smashed his face in to the librarian's arm in the process. As you do. Unaware that his mark was quickly filling with colour, turning to roughly the same shade as his skin, he let out a flustered "Sorry!" Followed by a much quieter
"sorry!" as he remembered where he was. Gosh, what was he doing?!
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:14 am

Ezekiel Novak
Mark on Forearm
Tagged: Oliver
Ezekiel had been entirely occupied with his reshelving of the books he had, carefully checking the code on the spine of each book and placing it where it was meant to go, occasionally pulling books off the shelf if he spotted them in the wrong place. He wished the other librarians would be more careful... and visitors as well. It did get a little frustrating when the sorting system wasn't adhered to as carefully as he was to it.

He'd been so lost in thought, that Ezekiel hadn't even realised that there was someone else in the library, or even next to him, until that person had fallen into him. Ezekiel jerked his arm away, dropping the book he'd just been reshelving, out of instinct. Being touched, especially on his arm, was not something he particularly liked. "It's okay..." Ezekiel replied, not really looking at the visitor, and instead crouching down quite quickly to pick up the book he dropped.
Standing up again, he properly looked at the visitor. "Was there something you wanted?" he asked. He hadn't really noticed the changed mark on the visitor's face. That wasn't something actively looked for anymore, being that he didn't think he had a soulmate anymore. Also, the lighting in the library could be a little splotchy, so there could be quite a few times when something seemed off-colour.

Rueben Brooker
Mark on Back of Shoulder
His laptop now on and running smoothly, Rueben started opening a few files of various drafts that he'd been working on. He liked to switch between different projects during his writing sessions, because sometimes he got different inspirations for the different projects, so it was just easier. This especially helped if he was stuck on one project, and so working on another instead for a while could help.

Rueben occasionally glanced up as he wrote. Sometimes people would pass by, or he'd overhear a conversation from a nearby bench. It was usually students from the nearby community college, so those conversations certainly varied in topic and information. Information that he, admittedly, used to help inspire his next idea or something for any one of his projects.
Indeed, at the moment, there were a couple of students sat at the bench now, chatting about a street performer that often performed about the town.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me