Trapped in a Man's World (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Trapped in a Man's World (Open)

Postby rheia » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:10 am

xxxx K I E R A "K I E R" M C M A N N U S
    xxxxXxxx
    xxxxxx.xxx female xxxx bisexual
    xxxxx.xxxx dorm - @ kendra
      xxxxThis damn bet. Whether it was the adrenaline or sheer anxiety fueling Kiera right now was still to be determined as she stepped out of her taxi, blood pounding in her ears. Everything around her seemed perfectly designed to be the exact opposite of what she was - cool, sleek, collected. She could not be further from any of those at this point. What was she thinking? She had never been one to join in on ridiculous games like this. Clearly, she deduced, she’d gone mad when the bet was made. She’d spent all summer debating whether she should back down or not, right up until this very moment. No turning back now, she decided, collecting her thoughts and belongings.

She’d chosen a risky androgynous approach to the challenge, choosing not to hide her long hair but rather to tie it back in a loose ‘man’ bun accompanied with some subtle contour to try de-baby her face. Dress shirts and blazers made up the majority of her wardrobe. She could do this. Kiera took a deep breath before she began to make her way to the dorms. For the first time in her life, she was grateful to be broad shouldered and flat chested.

As she reached her dorm, she hovered in the doorway for a moment before entering to find her roommate already there and settled in. “Hey.” She offered with a small smile. Her voice was already deeper, but she lowered it more to keep up appearances. She had to admit, her roommate looked kind of familiar, but she shook off the thought as she lugged her belongings over to the far side of the room. She thought about unpacking there and then, but anxiety got the better of her and she pushed her belongings into the corner beside the desk.
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:55 am

Riley | Tags; Open | Location ; Dorm room

Riley was miserable. How could she possibly think this would be a good idea? If she hadn't gotten dragged into this stupid bet, she wouldn't look, or feel so ridiculous. Though the prize had been too good to pass up. Her long brown hair was tucked into a bald cap, making her head both itchy, and hot. She had bought a rather realistic looking wig, which was medium length and a bit wavy. She had spent hours this morning trying to create a 5'o clock shadow with makeup, and get her eyebrows to look bushier, though she wasn't even sure it looked that convincing. She wore ripped baggy jeans, with a large men's hoodie. Baggy enough to swallow her figure beneath. She felt as if she looked like a creepy middle aged man rather than a high school boy. Too late now. Riley thought as she popped her hood over her head, and trudged through the hall, trying to find her dorm. She had been looking for hours, she was so nervous she began to sweat. What if someone finds out? What if I get kicked out on the first day? She could feel her head pound from all her overthinking. Finally, almost by luck she located her dorm, Riley flung her backpack on the floor and collapsed on the bed. This was going to be a lot harder than she thought. She really hoped her roommate was one of the girls, that way she'd get a break from this ridiculous wig.
Last edited by WholeGrain1999 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:34 am

17 // sweet, kind, loving // female // tags;; open // location;; dorm room

salem let out a shaky sigh as she tried to ignore the monster sized pit beginning to develop in her stomach. great salem, just stand there looking like an idiot, not suspicious at all she thought rolling her eyes, the building towering over her. she tugged the black beanie sitting on the top of her head further down (as to not expose any of her clipped back hair) as she walked, making sure to catch sight of herself in any window or mirror she walked past to analyse the oversized leather jacket, baggy white tee, converse and jeans she'd earlier snuck out of her brothers wardrobe and thrown together in some sort of outfit she'd imagined a guy her age would wear, however she'd appeared to make herself look more like some 90's pop punk band reject. she managed to create some very.....questionable looking stubble with makeup and brushed her eyebrows out to the point that they looked like two furry beasts stuck to her forehead. she gripped the handles of her backpack as she practically charged through the halls, finally falling upon the numbered door she was looking for, silently praying that no one else was on the other side. she peaked her head round the door and let out the breath she hadn't realised she was holding before collapsing onto the bed, spreading herself out like a star fish, pondering over what the HELL kind of life choices she makes and situations she lets these girls get her in too.
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:55 am

BENJAMIN CROSSWORTH
Benjamin ◈ Male ◈ Not interesting, Average ◈ Roommate: Salem ◈ Location: Dorm 3 ◈ Tags: Salem

Benjamin signed himself in and gathered his paperwork at the front desk. He said goodbye to Kyle, who was in no hurry to leave. Shaking his head, Benjamin weaved around the numerous people in the hallways, heading for his and his roommate's dorm. He pondered what his roommate would be like, a blunt-get straight to the point-loner like he was or an exciting, annoying, energetic person that was the exact opposite of him, right now he'd prefer the loner. Looking over his shoulder, he could see a few of the others who were settling into their rooms too. He rolled his suitcase across the floor, his backpack resting on his shoulders.

Seeing the door was closed, he tried the door. Locked, great. Benjamin got out his keys and opened it to see a student face-down starfish like on the bed. His roommate. "I see you're going to be a fun one." He blinked. The person seemed exhausted, well it's not his problem. Benjamin slid his backpack off and rolled in his suitcase, neatly tucking them by the closet.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[tyler | 1] [allison | 1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:56 am

── TYLER SKYE ─────────────────────────────
x seventeen male junior shy boy bisexual roomie; jack location; dorm mentions; matthew, benjamin tags; jack
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

the anxiety, oh the anxiety, it was chewing away at tyler like a dog on a bone as the car neared the school. he stared out of the window, dreading getting out of the car as it pulled to a stop out front of the building. he watched as others milled about and moved their things into the dorms. tyler had never been to a boarding school before, or lived away from his home for that matter. this was a completely new experience for him, and even though nothing had happened so far it was going terribly. it was his family's idea to send tyler to the school, not his own. they figured it'd be a chance for him to learn how to be independent. they encouraged, he listened, and now he was regretting his choice. feeling a hand on his shoulder tyler glanced over to his uncle in the drivers seat. you're going to be fine. you can always call or text me or your sisters if you need to, and you'll be back home for winter break soon enough. it won't be all that terrible here, i promise. how could he promise something he couldn't ensure? tyler was skeptical to say the least. nodding his head in response theodore then ruffled ty's hair a bit before shooing him out of the car. grabbing his things from the backseat tyler stepped back and watched in disdain as the car drove away. great, there goes his moral support. turning around the face the school tyler sighed heavily. looking around he could tell quite a few of were more well-off than himself. one guy was sitting on a bench with several expensive looking things piled up next to him. another looked to have a personal butler. meanwhile tyler stood holding a small box of belongings and a suitcase of clothes, wearing converse, jeans, and a vampire weekend sweatshirt that he got at a garage sale. he felt out of place.

making his way into the building tyler kept his eyes toward the floor as he walked, just wanting to find his room and get settled in. instead, he got a little bit lost. all the floors looked the same, the only indication of where he was being the room numbers which didn't correlate with his assigned room. it took several minutes of wandering around in a panic until he managed to find his dorm room. somewhat surprised to find the door unlocked and slightly ajar tyler pushed his was in, his heart sinking when he saw that he had a roommate. tyler had hoped he would have a room to himself, but it seemed the dorms were shared, something he wasn't informed of. standing awkwardly in the doorway all tyler could do was stare. what should he do? should he say hi, should he say nothing and start unpacking, should he wait for the other guy to say something? social situations really weren't this boys strong suit.

── ALLISON JEFFERSON ────────────────────────
x eighteen female senior quirky girl homosexual roomie; oliver location; dorm mentions; none tags; oliver
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

pulling up to the school in her dinky little pick-up allison peered at the building before her. the place was one of the more bigger buildings she's seen in her life. she wondered how many people were attending the school. her small hometown barely consisted of a few hundred people, so small that she had to go to school a few towns over in previous years. on her drive up allison had passed through several towns that were more than double the size of her own, consisting of many more people and places. this school was no exception to that. she bet the school housed more than a hundred people, easily. finding a space to park her truck allison hopped out and gathered some luggage and boxes from the passenger seat and bed of the truck. she'd brought some things from home that she would set up in her room, along with some hand-me-downs from her older brother and new clothes she bought over the summer. speaking of clothes, she was currently wearing a pair of shorts with a tri-colored hoodie and a pair of sneakers. a typical teenage boys outfit, right? she hoped so. as she gathered her belongings ally could feel her stomach churn, which she interpreted as excited nervousness. all summer she had been anticipating the start of the bet. she had been one of the first on board with the idea, not so much for the trip, though that was an added bonus if she won, but for the fun of it. an entire year at an all boys boarding school? it'd be a fun experience. in preparation allison had chopped off several inches of her hair so that she had a floofy boys haircut, bound her chest, practiced a male voice, and even grown out leg hair. while she had a more feminine facial structure she could just chalk it off as genetics if anyone asked.

heading into the building allison took notice of some others heading to their dorms, as well as the interior of the building. it was all so exciting to finally be there! finding her room allison pushed the door open, immediately seeing the boy standing by inside. her heart pounded in her chest. this was it! there was no turning back now. she had to make it seem like she was a guy. if she got caught she would be kicked out, no biggie though. hey there, she finally said in her masculine voice, setting her things down by the other bed. was the voice believable? she hoped so, after all she had been practicing it for weeks now. i'm al-alexander, she stuttered, almost introducing herself as allison rather than as her pseudonym. you can call me alex instead if you want.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kenny & matthew 002.

Postby kalo. » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:01 am

Kᴇɴᴅʀᴀ "Kᴇɴɴʏ" Dᴇʟᴠɪɴ ━━━━━━━━
seventeen | homosex/rom | flirty/fun | w/ kiera | @ her dorm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kendra hadn't moved from her position on her bed. She was savoring the warmth of the bed when she heard the door click and open. Kendra raised herself to her elbows and look at the person who entered. Kendra watched as she closed the door and walked to the far bed where she would be staying. Kendra cocked an eyebrow at the other. She looked familiar, very familiar. Kendra sat up and let out a smirk when they spoke.

"Hey, Kendra didn't' bother to lower her voice-rather keep it at it's neutral tone already, "name's Kenny Delvin. You are?" Kendra knew that if this person was as familiar as they seemed the addition of her last name, as well as the similar first name, could potentially make being here a hell of a lot easier.

"Hope you don't mind the bed by the window-I don't want the sun in my eyes in the morning. Not my style."

Kendra made her way off of her bunk, making sure to land with a thud. She had taken her shoes off when she entered and was not bare-footed. She wouldn't be able to get away with flip flops unfortunately-her toes were painted and they did look very feminine. But, taking a risk here, if this was who she thought it wouldn't matter in the first place. Having another female roommate made everything easier. She wouldn't have to worry about getting changed or letting her hair hand lose. But if this wasn't another female well then Kendra would have some explaining to do. The little sister excuse tended to work wonders. Say that once and it' s forgotten.

Mᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ Jᴀsᴏɴ Pᴏsʜ ━━━━━━━━
eighteen | bicurious | wealthy/bittersweet | w/ riley | @ courtyard --> dorm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Matthew was reluctant to get up and to his dorm. The sun was shining on him and it felt amazing. But he'd rather get this stuff organized now than at midnight when he had to sleep. First impressions or something. The male let his feet hit the ground and stood up, swinging both of his backpacks onto one of his broad shoulders, threw the large duffle bag on top of the two stacked boxes, and picked the boxes up. It worked out. Oddly. It was a bit to move around but as long as he made it to his room he didn't care.

Matthew was now on the move. Moving threw people into the dorm buildings. The hallway was just big enough to where he didn't have to worry about hitting someone on the other side of the hallway. Perfect. If someone did hit him and made him drop his stuff, well, Matthew would probably get mad. Being here already made him mad-but having a first-day inconvenience was worse.

Taking the key-card out of his back pocket Matthew slide it in the slot and swung the door open, throwing his stuff on the ground and letting out a huff of frustration. When he goes to college he is not bringing this much stuff. Why would he need this much stuff anyway? A backpack and clothes are all he really needed. But his mother had made a list of stuff for him to bring. Some were just decorations which was stupid. He didn't need a little picture frame of his family on his desk.

Matthew raised his grim face to see his roommate was already here. 'Great'. Matthew pushed his stuff inside the room and quickly closed the door-maybe a little too forceful. Seeing that they were already on a bed he assumed that was the bed they wanted. "See you've already made your claim on that bed. Guess I got the other one." Matthew drug his stuff over to his bed and sat down on the desk chair underneath the bed. "First day and I'm already sick of this place."
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:38 am

17 // sweet, kind, loving // female // tags;; benjamin // location;; dorm room

"well i mean id sure hope so" salem said turning her head to the side, her gaze trailing over to the tall grey haired guy who had just entered. "im- uh..." shoot whats your name?? "uh sam, my names sam. sam mare" she coughed, her normally soft voice coming out as one that was low and gruff, probably just sounding like she had some sort of cold. she changed her position so she was sitting up on the bed, once more tugging down her beanie so it encapsulated any sign of her long hair. "i hope you dont mind about which bed i took, i would have waited but i was uh pretty tired" she said, a warm smile creeping onto her face as she quickly picked up her bag from the side of her bed frame and hanging it on a hook near the door.
♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:25 am

| Riley | Tags; Matthew | Location ; Dorm room |

Riley heard her roommate enter and slam the door behind him, she raised her her and turned to see that unfortunately, her roommate was male. How come she couldn't have gotten lucky, just this once? She'd have to keep up her act inside her dorm too, great. She sat up, crossing her arms as she looked the boy over. He seemed rather upset, though she wasn't one to pry. The boy had a sense of arrogance about him, which caused Riley take an immediate disliking to him...Though admittedly he was quite good looking. Riley quickly shook the thought from her mind, there was no way she was losing this bet over some stuck up boy...No matter how good his hair looked. "Yep. Got here first. That's kinda how it works." She mumbled, referring to her bed. "My name's, uh, Rick...um...Bretman, and you?" She blurted, using the first name that came to her. She surprised herself as she spoke in a very deep, fake british accent. Not a very good one at that. She mentally cursed herself for adding yet another thing she had to fake to keep up with her appearance. The other girls were definitely more prepared for this than she was, she heard a few of them went as far as getting men's haircuts, the least she could have done was prepare an identity, what name had she told him again? Ryan? Ronald?..Rick? Yes, Rick. Instead she had spent all summer doing absolutely nothing aside from taking care of her aunt. The thought of summer made Riley realize just how much she had missed home. She didn't want to be here, she wanted to be home with her aunt, where it was safe, where she couldn't get hurt. She felt childish for relying on her aunt the way she did, though a part of Riley still viewed her aunt as her savior, remembering the day she came to take her away from that god awful foster family she was living with. Riley snapped out of her thoughts, as she pulled her hood down lower, attempting to hide as much of her face as she could. The bet had only just started, though she couldn't wait for it to end.
Last edited by WholeGrain1999 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The ever-exciting Benjamin

Postby beani » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:07 pm

BENJAMIN CROSSWORTH
Benjamin ◈ Male ◈ Not interesting, Average, Stoic ◈ Roommate: Salem ◈ Location: Dorm 3 ◈ Tags: Salem/'Sam Mare'

"Benjamin Crossworth." He paused to give a quick nod to Sam before returning to shuffle through his backpack just to find his laptop and set it on the desk, plugging it into the wall so it could charge. Sam's tone seemed a bit off, but he guessed he was only getting over a cold that would be hopefully gone soon. "Nah, I don't mind. Makes the decision easier for me." Benjamin crouched near his bed next to the window, figuring out he should put it under the bed. After that, he cleaned his glasses with a blue cloth and looked over to Sam, his brown and blue eyes glinting in the light that had crept through the blinds. "Any chance you're one of the chatty ones?" He placed his glasses back on and frowned at the light. His tone was stoic, not a lot of emotion showing through.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:36 pm

17 // sweet, kind, loving // female // tags;; benjamin // location;; dorm room

”unfortunately” she said, shooting a small sympathetic smile towards benjamin after noticing his expression, “but I like to refer to it as being friendly”. she rifled through her backpack and gradually started to place its contents onto her bed and on the small table next to it, “I’ve been known to be quite the rambler, I could pretty much talk about anything and everything. don’t hesitate to tell me if I’m annoying though, I’m pretty self aware on that end”. she grabbed the hoodie and the sweatpants stuffed at the very bottom of the bag and hung them up, rubbing at the clothing to try and get some of the new formed creases out.
♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me