π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ - o/a

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ - o/a

Postby borahae. » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:39 pm

ImageImageImageImagexxImage
𝟏. an intense feeling of deep affection ; a great interest or
pleasure in something ; an intense emotion of affection,
warmth, fondness, and regard towards a person or a thing

β™‘ || β™‘ || β™‘
Last edited by borahae. on Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ - rules

Postby borahae. » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:44 pm

I: follow all of the general cs rules β€’ II: write a minimum of 4-5 sentences β€’ III: ages can range between 18-30,
depending on pairing β€’ IV: pm for reservations! they last 36 hours, but can be extended if need be! Just let
me know V: myself and all the other roleplayers understand that you may be busy and unable to respond- and
thats fine! just try to stay as active as you can β€’ VI: very accepting of lgbtq+ characters! β€’ VII: drama and
romance are strongly encouraged β€’ VIII: signatures must be off on your posts- please and thank you β€’ IX: post
all forms and ooc on the discussion thread β€’ X: am willing to add more pairings upon requests! β€’ XI: have fun!
Last edited by borahae. on Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ - pairings

Postby borahae. » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:16 pm

𝐈. πŒπŽπ‘π„ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒπ’
Ever since Charlie helped Elliot up after he fell off the monkey bars when they were six, they've been best friends.
These two have been through hell and back together, I'm telling you. They have supported each other through the worst
of times; when Charlie's mother died, Elliot was there, and when Elliot was being bullied at school, Charlie was there
to fend them off. People have always asked the pair if they were dating, but it was always answered with the same
half-hearted response of "No, he/they're my best friend!" or "Nah, I don't like him/them in that way." but anyone
with eyes can see past that façade. (Can be any age)

charlie bryce β€’ non-binary β€’ pansexual β€’ 18 β€’ sweet.talker
elliot frederick nimr β€’ cismale β€’ homosexual β€’ 18 β€’ sociopath.101

𝐈𝐈. π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 π“π‡πˆπ’ π–π€π˜
Muse a and Hayden have always been... well, they've always hated each other. It all started back in
fourth grade when muse a yanked on one of Hayden's pigtails, and it's been this way ever since.
Constant teasing, name-calling, even some intentional unintentional flirtingβ€” you name it. These two have
spent so much time roasting each other that they're running out of ideas, and now that they're both in college/
the working world, things are about to change. Yet, even though they have both taken a toll on each other, maybe
it's not such a bad thing? (College years/adult years)

full name β€’ gender β€’ sexuality β€’ age β€’ player (muse a)
hayden albany hook β€’ cisfemale β€’ homosexual β€’ 22 β€’ l i o n.

𝐈𝐈𝐈. ππŽπ–π„π‘ π‚πŽπ”ππ‹π„
Muse a and muse b are the couple that everybody wants to be someday, as clichΓ© as it sounds; muse a is
the captain of the [insert sport name here] team, and is the guy/girl that everyone dreams of dating, while muse b
is head of the [insert club/sport name here] and is the most popular guy/girl at school. This couple has been together since
freshmen year of high school and have loved every second of it, but when rumors are spread that muse a was seen
making out with another guy/girl, it gets rocky. Muse a insists that the only guy/girl he/she loves is muse band that
he/she would never do such a thing, but muse b doesn't know what to think anymore. Will these two power
through it or will the rumors get the best of them? (Can be in high school and/or college)

full name β€’ gender β€’ sexuality β€’ age β€’ player (muse b)
Last edited by borahae. on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 13 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ - pairings (cont.)

Postby borahae. » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:43 pm

πˆπ•. 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
Muse A and Ethan attended the same high school, but didn't really know each other; muse a was in
with the popular crowd, and Ethan was neutral and practically invisible throughout his high school
years. Ethan had the largest crush on muse a from freshman year on, and after confessing and
being turned down in his senior year, he decides to make a change. Ethan goes from
the shy wallflower to the outgoing partier, and quickly catches the eye of muse a (who still
maintains his/her popular status); but what happens when Ethan lets on to who he was in the past?

ethan casper manson β€’ cismale β€’ heterosexual β€’ 19 β€’ wasteyrself

𝐕. π‘πŽπŒπ„πŽ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π‰π”π‹πˆπ„π“
Ingrid and muse b are complete oppositesβ€” Ingrid is the girl with the perfect life, while muse b
struggles to get by. Ingrid has amazing grades, a close-knit family, and even a few loyal friends. Muse b is the
bad boy/girl at school; he/she's never afraid to get into fights, he/she's flunking every class, and doesn't get along
well with his/her family. But when Ingrid is sent to tutor him/her, their lives change for the better. Muse b's
grades are finally in the passing range, he/she's made a few friends, and he/she's even developing feelings for Ingrid;
and finally, after a number of failed attempts of trying to get her to come with him/her on a date, she accepts.
no one saw it coming, and Ingrid's family isn't happy about her dating the school's bad boy/girl. Will
this inseparable couple continue seeing each other against their parents wishes, or will they listen to them and remain
friends? (High school/college)

ingrid alina petrova β€’ cisfemale β€’ demisexual β€’ 18 β€’ zephyrus.
full name β€’ gender β€’ sexuality β€’ age β€’ loverboy, (muse b)

π•πˆ. ππŽπ‹π€π‘ πŽπππŽπ’πˆπ“π„π’
Muse a works two jobs just to earn enough money for dinner and rent, his/her father not exactly there
for him/her when he/she need's it and his/her mother completely out of the picture. Leila grew up
in a New York City penthouse and has had nearly everything handed to her on a silver platter. A new car?
Sure. A couple thousand dollars; why not? Heck, Leila could get away with murder and all she'd
get is a slap on the knuckles. Leila takes an immediate interest in muse a when she catches a glimpse
of him/her at the place he/she works at and has been hooked since. (Any age)

full name β€’ gender β€’ sexuality β€’ age β€’ bam (muse a)
leila moris β€’ cisfemale β€’ bisexual β€’ 19 β€’ β™‘ foxes in socks β™‘
Last edited by borahae. on Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ - pairings (cont.)

Postby borahae. » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:55 pm

π•πˆπˆ. πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚π„ π‘πŽπŒ-π‚πŽπŒ
Muse A and Damien work at the same place, but don't get along all that well; Muse a is the outgoing,
humorous, and messy type worker while Damien is the uptight and focused type, his personality quite dry
in comparison to the eccentric muse a. Finding muse a annoying in almost every way possible, his/her carelessness
and talkative nature hitting every nerve of Damien's, he tries to get muse a to leave him alone, but he/she
doesn't seem to take the hint, relentlessly seeking friendship/a relationship. Eventually, in an attempt to get muse a to leave
him alone, he accepts muse a's invitation to hang out after work, and after having a few drinks some telling
details are revealed, including the fact that Damien actually has a huge and annoying crush on muse a.

damien nick reed β€’ cismale β€’ demisexual β€’ 25 β€’ John Watson

π•πˆπˆπˆ. π“πˆπ“π‹π„ 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

full name β€’ gender β€’ sexuality β€’ age β€’ player
full name β€’ gender β€’ sexuality β€’ age β€’ player

Last bumped by borahae. on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:55 pm.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me