Bluecage College- *Closed*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Bluecage College- *Closed*

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:57 pm

Cody Arcturus :: 21 :: Male :: Tags ~ Ezra
As long as I have time I don't see a problem with it? I work as well as having classes but I do have some free time. Was the response he sent before returning his phone to his pocket.
"I always found everything about space amazing. It's so vast, so many possibilities." The daycare hadn't been far away, so the conversation was put on hold just long enough for Masumi to be dropped off with surprisingly little fanfare. She was more than happy to skip off to join the other kids -- likely plotting ways to cause problems on purpose if he knew his toddler, and he did.
It wasn't until she was out of sight that he returned his attention to Ezra, "I can look at star charts, and see pictures that have been taken, and with a decent telescope I can see... the moon, maybe a few of the planets when they're closer... somehow it's not the same as when I looked up at the sky as a child." There was some hint of sadness in his voice, but mostly he just sounded wistful. "Going back to it may not be so bad though, even if its not the same, it doesn't lessen how amazing it is." He smiled at him at the offer, "if we get the chance, I think that could be fun." Maybe he'd really just been using his eyes as an excuse, in the end. He'd gone star gazing with his birth-mother often, as a small child, and it hadn't been long after he'd lost her that his sight had started deteriorating.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:07 pm

Ezra Price
20|Male|Bisexual
Astronomy/Music
Tagged: Cody
Ezra waited until Masumi had been dropped off at the daycare, before he spoke again. "It is... another place I'd love to visit is Iceland, to see the Northern Lights." he said, then he listened as Cody spoke wistfully. "Then I will have to let you know when certain planets are close enough to see well with a telescope." Ezra decided, though he hoped it didn't sound too pushy over it, and he wondered if he'd be able to borrow or find a camera that would be good enough to take decent photos of the stars. And he'd love for Cody to see or at least get a glimpse of the stars on a clear night again, and try to make it just as stunning for him. "Yes... if we get any free time and have the chance." Ezra agreed, knowing that they could get rather busy, especially as they didn't quite know their schedules just yet, and probably had other factors to consider.

Blaise Essome
21|Male|Bisexual
Creative Writing
Tagged: Jessika, Luna
"Good..." Blaise said, then he tilted his head slightly at the mention of Luna's cats. He favoured cats and most other animals over people in most cases. "Must have been expensive... the Sphynx." Blaise commented, then he added, to answer the question, "This is technically my second year... though I did take a few classes last year at a community college to get enough credits to transfer here." Blaise explained, with a slight shrug, then he glanced towards Jessika. "Then I will see you in those classes." he said, rather glad - though he didn't show it - that he knew someone that was in a couple of his classes for sure.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalacticGardens_ » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:24 pm

Luna- Elementary Education- 18- Female- Tags- Blaise, Jessika
I smiled slightly " Yes she was, the sweetest little deal though because the people didn't know why "their cat was naked!" so I told them id take her off of their hands and I paid only 500 for her. which is like 3 times less than what she goes for." I said as I looked at him "would you like to see her? She always wears a sushi costume though, it keeps her warm." I smiled at the thought of my little sushi running around my dorm "How are you Blaise?" I asked him
"When the sun shines above, you wake up with the one you love. Not you and me, yeah"
GalacticGardens_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:49 pm

Jessika R- Dog training- 23- f- pan- Rido, dog; Moo, kitten- Tags: Blaise
The redhead smiled a bit, saying “They’re so cute!” when she saw the picture. She then looked embarrassed at that outburst...She quickly saved the number and Luna’s name in her contacts. “Moo is a rescue. Apparently the people who had him suddenly decided they wanted to move to another country, and just left him...” she sighed. She nodded to Blaise, saying “See you then.”

Joeyy G- Medical- 26- m- homo, open- Renee (2 y, adopted)- Blue and Moon, dogs- Tags: x
The light brown haired man held Renee’s hand, the two year old squealing happily. She hummed as they walked to the daycare, seeing other kids including Masumi. He walked Renee up to the doors, leaving her in the capable hands of one of the workers. The kids seemed interested in the huskies, but he hurried away with the dogs.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:02 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Ezra Price
20|Male|Bisexual
Astronomy/Music
Ezra waited until Masumi had been dropped off at the daycare, before he spoke again. "It is... another place I'd love to visit is Iceland, to see the Northern Lights." he said, then he listened as Cody spoke wistfully. "Then I will have to let you know when certain planets are close enough to see well with a telescope." Ezra decided, though he hoped it didn't sound too pushy over it, and he wondered if he'd be able to borrow or find a camera that would be good enough to take decent photos of the stars. And he'd love for Cody to see or at least get a glimpse of the stars on a clear night again, and try to make it just as stunning for him. "Yes... if we get any free time and have the chance." Ezra agreed, knowing that they could get rather busy, especially as they didn't quite know their schedules just yet, and probably had other factors to consider.

Blaise Essome
21|Male|Bisexual
Creative Writing
He listened to the story, and then nodded slightly. It did sound like a reasonable price, though he wasn't sure why someone would get a cat without researching the breed beforehand. He assumed Luna was knowledgeable enough to properly take care of the cat. "You have a photo?" Blaise asked, then he narrowed his eyes slightly at the question. "I am... okay..?" he answered, slightly confused.
Then, he glanced towards Jessika when she spoke about her cat, Moo. A moment of anger flashed in his eyes. Why anyone would abandon their cat and move to another country without a second thought angered him - though it quickly faded. "They must not have had him long. He looks quite young." Blaise commented, crouching down a little to be level with the cat carrier.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalacticGardens_ » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:05 pm

"They didn't know anything honestly but I would take her for a walk, but Putting sunscreen on her is a little bit of a work out" I giggled and showed him a photo of sushi and salem cuddled together. "Why would they ever leave their cat behind!" I asked angrily, people who abandon sweet defenseless animals are horrible to everything.
"When the sun shines above, you wake up with the one you love. Not you and me, yeah"
GalacticGardens_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:19 pm

Jessika R- Dog training- 23- f- pan- Rido, dog; Moo, kitten- Tags: Blaise, LunA
The redhead glanced to Blaise, sighing a bit and dipping her head to him a moment. She raised it just in time to see a flash of anger over his face. He, he was a good person indeed. She glanced to Rido, smiling at the still- sitting dog, then nodded to Blaise. “Apparently they didn’t have him long...He’s eight or nine months old,” she said with a nod. “Well, that’s what they estimated anyway, at the rescue. Definitely young though, yes.” She smiled as Moo pawed at the cage door. “Who knows what they were thinking...” she sighed. “I was told Rido is a stray, but I don’t know. He’s a quarter wolf,” she mentioned.

Joeyy G- Medical- 26- m- homo, open- Renee (2 y, adopted)- Blue and Moon, dogs- Tags: x
The light brown haired man held Renee’s hand, the two year old squealing happily. She hummed as they walked to the daycare, seeing other kids including Masumi. He walked Renee up to the doors, leaving her in the capable hands of one of the workers. The kids seemed interested in the huskies, but he hurried away with the dogs.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:28 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Ezra Price
20|Male|Bisexual
Astronomy/Music

Blaise Essome
21|Male|Bisexual
Creative Writing
Blaise glanced up to see the photo of Sushi and Salem, nodding slightly in quiet approval. They both looked very comfortable, cuddled together. Then, he turned his attention back to Moo. He gently raised a hand to the cage door, to let Moo sniff his hand and paw at it. Then, he glanced at the dog, Rido. Quarter wolf..? He supposed that there were some traits that showed. It was rather interesting to hear about it.
Eventually, Blaise gently moved his hand away from the cage door, and stood back up.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalacticGardens_ » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:37 pm

"Blaise, do you have class today" I asked him looking at him and then Jessika "Do you have class either?" I asked her
GalacticGardens_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bin » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:33 pm

Eden
tags;none

''When are classes...'' She sighed,the year wasn't yet over.
Eden shut her door and went outside.

She walked around campus,sitting down eventually.
anger; the man

she/he/they . gnc lord

↠━━━━◆━━━━↞
bin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me