Bluecage College- *Closed*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Bluecage College- *Closed*

Postby asphodelian » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:48 am

Evan "Eve" Waters||theatre||20||bi||mtf||fem

Evan stood in the center of her room, Fabian sitting in his cage on the desk, a stack of papers piled messily beside him. Wearing black cuffed overalls and a black and white striped shirt, she tied her blue hair into pigtails and grabbed her black satchel from the floor. She laced up her pair of black leather boots and hesitantly walked out the door. She had only put on lipstick and foundation today, would people see in the shape of her eyes or jawline that she was trans? Would anyone notice that she wasn't born as a woman? She brushed at her bangs with her fingers and shook the thoughts out of her mind. She would be fine. Bluecage wasn't like her hometown. Eve shakily shut her door behind her, waving a short goodbye to Fabian and the dorm room you had gotten used to. Clomping through the halls, she kept her facing the ground and her long fringe hanging down over her shoulder. She pulled a turquoise cased phone out of her pocket and checked notifications. One text from her brother, and a text from her best friend.

Melody: heyyyyy howzit? :thumbup: ? :thumbdown: ?

Evan smiled and typed away at the screen, her nails clicking against the glass.

Evan: Pretty ookay, considering im having an anxiety attack while walking through the hall lol

Melody: BREATHE BBY stay calm theyll love you :3

Evan: I dunno who they is but oki lol thanks lovs you

Melody: MUAH get long distance huggegeged!

A chuckle escaped Eve's mouth as she pictured her friend frowning at the screen and furiously typing.

Evan: <333

Turning off her phone, she pressed the button on the elevator, selecting the ground floor in order to get to her classes. She had vocal lessons first, then shakespearean studies. Whenever her first musical theatre lesson started she was looking forward to it. Evan's boots slapped against the pavement as she looked up, her dark eyes taking in the wonders of Bluecage as she realized...

she had no idea where to go.
asphodelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:41 pm

Jessika R- Dog training- 23- f- pan- Rido, dog; Moo, kitten- Tags: Blaise
The redhead sighed when Luna spoke up to tell them she was leaving...She smiled at Rido a moment more. She then looked up when Blaise asked her a question. She nodded quickly then blushed in embarrassment, saying “Y...Yes.”

Joeyy G- Medical- 26- m- homo, open- Renee (2 y, adopted)- Blue and Moon, dogs- Tags: x
The light brown haired man walked Renee up to the doors, leaving her in the capable hands of one of the workers. The kids seemed interested in the huskies, but he hurried away with them. He hummed quietly as he looked at his phone. He checked stuff on there.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:36 am

Fhyrion Venero | 20 | Male | Tags: Eve
Fhyrion stared irritably at his instant coffee maker, as if willing it to boil the water faster was possible and might do anything for his mood. No, he had already woken up late and grumpy, the fact that his coffee was likely going to be late and barely warm was fitting. He pulled his hair back into a ponytail, not even bothering to brush it. What had he been thinking when he put off walking the campus and learning the layout until classes started? Ah, of course. He hadn't been thinking at all. His coffee finished and he dumped far too much sugar into it to melt at its current temperature, putting the lid on his thermos and properly sealing it and just... shaking it since that was easier than trying to find something to properly stir with. Did he now have a slightly warm coffee stain on the sleeve of his sweater? Yes. Did he care? Not particularly, he had already been wearing it for more than one day.

After actually leaving the dorm properly he found himself immediately regretting stepping out into natural light. Way too bright, way too fast, not enough coffee in his system to deal with that. He opened the thermos and took a gulp of what was more accurately described as sugar sludge than actual coffee before properly trying to get his bearings. Right, this was the courtyard, there were people all around who were presumably also students. And who presumably knew more than he did. Right, time to be social! ...Ugh, he really should have woken up earlier. The first person he saw on their own was a girl with blue hair in the courtyard and he waved with the hand that -didn't- have his thermos as he approached her. "Hey, sorry to bother you." He cleared his throat, having not spoken since waking up caused his voice to catch in his throat a bit. "Uh, it's my first day here. Don't suppose you know your way around?"
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalacticGardens_ » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:01 am

GalacticGardens_ wrote:Luna- Elementary Education- 18- Female- Tags- Blaise, Jessika
"Do you have to be somewhere?" I asked Blaise, seeing that he kept checking his watch... I honestly should go home, my kittens probably miss me. "H-Hey, I'll catch you later!" I said as I placed down my skateboard and went back to my dorm. All of my classes are online. So I really don't have to leave
"When the sun shines above, you wake up with the one you love. Not you and me, yeah"
GalacticGardens_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asphodelian » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:02 am

Evan "Eve" Waters||theatre||20||bi||mtf||fem

Eve nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw a long, brown haired man wave at her. He approached her and asked her if she knew where to go. She flushed red, glad that the foundation she was wearing probably covered it at least a bit. She shook her head, tapping the toe of her boot on the ground nervously.

“Uhm, sorry, I’m new here too. I have no idea where any of the classes are. I, uhm, I have a map that I picked up in the lobby when I got here, but, uhm, I’ve never really understood how to read maps...” That was a lie. She knew how to read maps, but her minor dyslexia made her head spin when she tried to stare at it long enough to figure out where she was going. It was also why she didn’t read for very long periods of time. She just hoped the boy in front of her didn’t pick up on her bluff. She took the folded paper out of her pocket, unfolding it and cursing herself for the amount of creases that marred the page. She extended her arm with the map towards him, offering him to read it too. Of course, she would glance over his shoulder at it, in order to figure out where the vocal classes were. Who cared if her head would be pounding for at least a half hour afterward?

“Here, you can look at it and figure out where your class is.” She was glad for her overalls as she picked at the denim straps that covered her shoulders.
asphodelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:27 am

Fhyrion Venero | 20 | Male | Tags: Eve
The way she jumped made his stomach drop, even with her quick recovery there was a quiet nagging in the back of his mind. "Ah, sorry if I startled you," Fhyrion added quietly as she got the map from her pocket. He supposed most people would be alarmed if he approached out of nowhere--with as much of a mess as he'd been as of late he'd be alarmed to see someone in a similar state approach him. He took the map from her--carefully, so as not to rip it by pulling too close to any of the creases--and squinted at the map, eyes having trouble focusing with his head still swimming slightly from recently waking up. From what he could tell he was mostly going to be going between the same two buildings which were almost exactly opposite from each other on campus. Well, that was going to be fun in bad weather.

"Thanks. Um, you said you had trouble with maps, right? I can probably help you figure out where you need to go if you tell me which buildings you need." The offer came naturally before his train of thought actually caught up to him and he realized that most people probably wouldn't want to give their entire schedule to a stranger. "Uh, if you want, anyway."
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:24 pm

Robin/F/Location: Halls/Tags: Open

Robin had finished getting her dorm habitable so she decided to take a walk around the college and find the closest bathroom, snack machines; y'know the essentials. It didn't take her long to run across the gym and a library which would also come in handy; she began taking notes in a little booklet she brought with her. If she was to make it through this she wanted to avoid as much social interaction as possible and know where everything is located ahead of time.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bin » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:18 am

Eden
tags:n0ne

Eden said bye to her pets and left to her next class.
''Ack,classes i might try online.;''
xxxxx
「あなた段々眠くなる」

she said i always cause problems, call me a
catalyst for argument
bin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KenzieWade » Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:00 am

Fabian sits in her cage on the desk, a stack of papers stacked haphazardly beside her.
KenzieWade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:07 am

Please do not grave-dig old threads.
    This topic has been inactive for quite some time, and posting on it now is simply spam.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me