for the love of horses || open & accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: for the love of horses || open & accepting

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:08 am

Robin Howel/Female/Location: Arriving.

Robin had been driving for a couple of hours now and really needed a cup of coffee at this point. However to her excitement she saw the bright red and white sign, she could practically smell the paint; it just looked that new.

Turning in she observed her surroundings, she could see miles of fields stretching out into the horizon and she knew that she found the perfect place.

She drove up in her blue 2019 Ram 1500 and decided to get her horse settled in first. Afterall today was going to be busy, she had to tend to her horse and then go to her home and reassemble her tegu enclosure.. She stopped the truck and headed around back to her trailer were Snow Owl was waiting calmly in the back.

Smiling warmly she opened the trailer and led her horse out, stopping for a moment to give him pats before leading him to the stable he was assigned. She saw some more people but she had already decided it was best for her to avoid them.

------

Zach Hall/Male/Location: Stables.

Zach had arrived as early as possible and was tending to his horse. He was giving him a brush down which the creature enjoyed, his pose was relaxed and he half closed his eyes. "You're a good boy." Zach kept his voice quiet as to not startle him. Though the horse seemed half asleep at this point and he chuckled quietly to himself before leaving to deal with any extra paperwork that might need to be done.

He headed outside and took a breath of the fresh air, for a moment a strange peacefulness engulfed him and he seemed lost in another world. However a sense of duty kicked in and he headed to the main office.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:39 pm

HADLEY WINDSOME

a 22 year old straight female who is single
tags; open | location; stables
horses; oldfield charlie's angels | freyja | oldfield primrose

hadley pulled her long thick blonde hair into a mid height pony tail, grabbed her phone and slipped it into her riding tights pocket and re zipped the zipper on her boots before making her way towards the front door and down towards the stable where her two mares had been all night. she didn't always stable, but she wanted the stables for if her horses were injured or something, last night she brought angel in because of how close to foaling she was, and prim got cranky being locked up on her own. the blue eyed girl walked into the stable and made her way towards prim and angel's stalls, looking at the heavily pregnant mare who waddled a few steps, she watched for a few minutes and bit her lip thinking, deciding not to call the vet, she'd done plenty of births before, and knew that angel was in deed in labour. hadley watched her curiously before moving down to prim, grabbing the leather halter and black lead and leading the mare out, tying her to the tie up hook on the stall wall before removing the fleece rug that had "135cm young rider championship winner 2019" embroided on it, she folded the black rug over the rug rack and grabbed the white cotton and mesh air stream rug and put it on the mare doing up the chest, then the neck and the legs. hadley grabbed the sparkly turquoise buggez bugeyes fly veil and lead the mare into the paddock with the other horses where she pulled the halter off and put the flyveil on to keep the flies off her and let her loose, the pinto mare trotted off contently telling off the other horses, she was boss, she was a grumpy old mare in the paddock, and usually took boss rank. hadey mirked at the cranky mare and returned to the stables, angel stood calmly occasionally flicking her tail over her stomach, she watched the mare and removed the fleece rug and grabbed an identical flyveil to prim's and pulled it onto the mare, she had two for each mare, one each was just standard thin mesh and mesh ears, good for in the stables to keep the flies off, the other two both had ultimate uv mesh and the same for the ears, helped keep the flies off them both. they were the only fly veils the girls seemed to keep on, and they were good quality, beth had the same for her horses but in purple, god knows why the boys ended up with purple ones and her girls had blue. hadley grabbed a curry comb and softly groomed the brood mare, gently massaging her stomach to make sure the foal wouldn't be breach.

BETHANY CAMPBELL WINDSOME

a 22 year old straight female who is single
tags; open | location; stables / trail
horses; oldfield pheonix rising | oldfield lucifer | oldfield déjà vu

beth stood in the stables, she'd already turned phoenix out with oscar, and the two were lazing around like they always did. she continued to brush her big grey stallion and began saddling up, placing his jump gear on, she was going trail riding, but often rode luci in a jump saddle incase a small log came along, she took every opportunity to educate luci. luci was currently 16"1 hands but beth felt he'd mature to close to 17 hands, perhaps taller. when she finished tacking him up, she led him outside and grabbed her helmet and mounted the stallion before lazily heading off to the trails.

(sorry wb, feel free to tag either of the girls
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( -- douglass ][ 002. )

Postby landogate » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:02 pm

𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 ━━
        ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        douggie | dressage rider | twenty four | rides godsend, arizona iced | location: washbay | tags: georgia
          DOUGGIE got godsend set up and clipped his bridle to the rope provided at the side of the washbay. "sorry if i've disturbed you." he lightly chuckled. he focused on godsend, brushing him down first to get the first layer of light dust off his coat. after this washing he'd be sparkling in the sun. sometimes it was as though douglass had to wear sunglasses around his gelding. it was hard to believe that arizona iced and godsend came from the same stallion. both had entirely different appearances. as douglass thought about his horses, godsend grew impatient with the discontinued petting and brushing. he nipped lightly at douggies shoulders. when it brung him back to the reality he nipped back, only speaking rather than biting. "oi." he kept his voice down as to not spook the other riders mount.

HE got started on soaping up godsend's shoulders and forelegs, before looking over to the girl. they were both working in silence, but doug thought it might be nice of him to introduce himself, seeing as though he would most likely see this other girl again. "uhh..." he didn't know where to start. doug looked over his shoulder and saw the girl in a little bit of strife. the least he could do was offer help, since he did kind of barge in on the silent worker. "do you need a hand, i'm more than willing." he made sure godsend was secure and calm before moving over to the girl. "i'm douglass young by the way. you can call me douggie though." he extended a hand.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( -- nehaela ][ 002. )

Postby landogate » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:31 pm

𝐍𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐀𝐒 ━━
        ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        haela | endurance & eventing rider | twenty two | rides silver cigar | location: main house | tags: ronan, annalise
          NEHAELA looked around at the stables as they became gradually more and more busy. with silvy tucked away and treated nehaela thought it'd be best to get her luggage out of the spot she'd dumped them in, in order to get silvy treated. her shirts would do better hung up or folded, rather than baking in the australian sun. two suitcases, a backpack and her purse all sat in the dirt, but that was nothing a quick wipe down couldn't fix.

SHE began her short journey from the stables to the main house, where she presumed would be a place where she could get her accommodation information. arriving at the main homestead she paused again to take in her surroundings. being located at the bottom of the valley meant that the grass was greener, no matter the side you were on. eucalyptus and snowgum and wattle clung in groups about the property that made it more picturesque. once she reached the bottom of the few steps that led upward, she left her backpack and two suitcases off to the side as to not get in anyone's way. she kept her purse on her just in case any identification documents were needed. as the front door was already open, nehaela sauntered in, her purse loosely hanging off her arm. another woman stood before a man at his desk, one of the caretakers she presumed, so nehaela stood back until she heard the man speak up. "if you're dealing with check-ins, i might as well make myself known then." haela stepped forward just a little bit.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:10 am

Robin Howel/F/Location: Washbay/ Tags: N/A/Mentions: Doug/Georgia.

Robin noticed her horse could use a bath and headed toward the washbay to give him a good soak. To her dismay there were two other people there, it wasn't like she was shy or afraid of others but rather she feared the awkwardness that would ensue when they tried to talk to her.

Her horse could sense her concern and nudged her with his nose. This helped Robin calm down and she led him over away from the others. Attaching him to the rope she took out her favorite brush and went to work. Snow Owl loved the attention and he had an odd fondness for baths that other horses don't quite share. Robin began to get caught up into her job and the world around her seemed to vanish. Forgetting the others were even back there.

Zach Hall/Male/Location: Heading to the main office./Tags: N/A.

On his way to the office he heard a meow and saw Aphrodite. "Want my shoulder don't ya?" He bent down and let the cat up on his shoulder. Well aware she had followed him to the stables. "Good thing Leo saw you following us." He chuckled and gave her chin scratches which made the young cat purr loudly.

The truth is that Leo and Aphrodite had an odd relationship, one time when Zach had moved to another equestrian center and Leo was unaware that the cat was with them he began to panic. Zach had tried to calm him down but didn't understand what had upset him and it wasn't until Aphrodite came strutting in that the horse calmed down.

Zach explored and got sidetracked on his way to the office. After a while he finally arrived where he was supposed to be and walked inside, the cat still sitting on his shoulder like a king on his throne.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:59 am

Georgia B Moore. "George" & "Bea" . 23 bi female . single . tags Douglass . washbays

Georgia allowed the bottle to gently fall to the ground, touching it with her foot to ensure that it didn't tip over and poor out onto the concrete. The product was painful and expensive, but it did what it was advertised to do and did it very well, any that was tipped out was to be used as quickly as possible and washed off as not to stain anyone or anything the shampoo's vibrant shade of purple. Finch stood surprisingly calmly as the environment around her began to grow in noise and atmosphere, she stood leaning on her offside hind leg, eyes closed and ear flopped out to the side. She was content, she was her fathers daughter after all.

Snapped out of her inward panic regarding the shampoo and the possible staining, Georgia offered a somewhat embarrassed laugh but she wasn't one to turn down help "Do you think you could possible just turn the hose on for me, she stuff stains everything and I'm not about to stain anything purple." she joked, making light of the situation. Glancing at his hand and then back up to him "It's nice to meet you, Douggie. I'm Georgia and i'm not about to stain you purple either." she replied lightly, offering a welcoming smile.

Ronan A Moore. "Ro" . 26 hetero male . single . tags annalise . main house veranda

Ronan inwardly observed what was going on, they were arriving in waves. Tidal waves to be precise. There had already been one knock at the door, and whilst he had began to deal with her, another young woman approached. The new arrival was forward and straight to the point "Right, give me your name and if you're living on site I'll give you your key." he replied, glancing down at his watch for a split second. "If you need any help with your horses, my sister, Georgia should be in the barn. She deals with boarding and turnout so if you have any questions about that, go find her." he wanted to get it out as soon as possible, he wanted to make sure that he wasn't asked questions he didn't know the answers to. Sure he had it written down, the stalls and turn out paddocks at least, but the way his sister ran the boarding facility was a mystery to him. It was his job to deal with the breeding programs, both horse and cattle, and the financial side of things.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atia » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:25 am

Oliver Kask / 25 bi male / location: arriving / tags: open

It felt like he had been driving for days. After the horses were released from the quarantine in the morning, Oliver had loaded them into the trailer and headed to the road. He had enjoyed spending some quality time with his parent, but after four weeks was starting to really miss horses.

Oliver had stopped in Ochre Creek to buy hopefully the last cup of coffee of this road trip. The horses were doing fine otherwise but Kirill was getting noticeably tired of just standing around. Riding him would be an adventure for a couple of days.

Ochre Valley really was as beautiful as promised. Oliver moved his attention back to the road driving up to other cars. Now for the hardest part of the journey, trying to park the trailer next to the others. He had slowly gotten used to driving on the left side of the road but backing the trailer would be a new challenge. It took him some time, but at least he hadn’t heard anything crashing. Crossing his fingers he stepped out of the car to check the damage and to unload the horses.
Atia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me