❢ hilo, hawaii {a completely open roleplay}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

❢ hilo, hawaii

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:16 pm

f.c. timothee chalamet
Arthur Tuttle | Twenty-seven | Male | Bisexual
He moved a year ago to Hilo, trying to get a new start from the divorce from his ex-wife. They got married right when he turned eighteen after they had a child when he was only sixteen. At the moment, his daughter is living with her mother. However, she is soon to move in with him on the farm in Hilo. Being a big farm boy, Arthur has a small farm with his miniature pony team, donkeys, and chickens. He enjoys showing them in contests at some of the festivals. Despite having first prize animals, his main income comes from his mechanic job in town. Most would say Arthur's pretty boring, but he can be rowdy at times and have quite the temper.

Will make his daughter Rosabell when I feel like adding her in :)
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❢ hilo, hawaii {a completely open roleplay}

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:59 pm

Name:Theodosia "Theo" Sawyer
Personality: Outgoing,Mischevious, adventerous
Family: Mother: Anastasia Sawyer, Father: Lucian Sawyer, baby brother: Evander Sawyer, foster brother: Samuel "Sam" Heartford
Other: family just moved in, artist, Half Italian half African American

Name: Samuel "Sam" Heartford
Personality: Mischevious, adventerous, trouble, sarcastic
Family:Foster Mother: Anastasia Sawyer, Foster Father: Lucian Sawyer, foster brother: Evander Sawyer, foster sister: Theo
Other: just moved in
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:34 pm

Arthur Tuttle | Twenty-seven | Male | Bisexual | Location: Outside Mechanic Shop | Tags: Open
    xxxxxArthur sat on a bench outside of the mechanic shop he worked at. He has just finished fixing some really crappy truck, guessing the owner just flat out refused to let the junky thing go. He had gotten a call from his ex that his daughter was getting on a flight in the morning to finally move into his new place; She, of course, was going on a year-long vacation with her brand new rich husband. Arthur tried to still care for his ex even after having to break it off with her, just for the sake of their daughter. However, that was the last straw for him. His biggest issue now was to get a moving-in present for his little girl. "What would she like..." He muttered to himself, trying to think what he even could afford at the time.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:28 pm

'i told you i'm not stupid!'
    name; aliyah dixson
    gender; female
    age; ten years

history; lives on hilo, is actually homless.
    she gets around by stealing, when she can. but tends to try not to.
    she likes to sit on the beach and watch surfers.
    in her free-time she makes things out of sticks and rocks or shells, then sells them to tourists.

personality; a little shy, doesn't trust strangers that well. she can get angry quickly.
    her dream is to one day be accepted into a home, though she knows the chances are quite slim.
    not many people acknowlage her, but she had gotten used to it.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:43 pm

x
female | ten | location; beach | tags; open

Aliyah had taken a small nap on the beach and finally woke up. She blinked her eyes open, wincing at the sun's sharp light. She got up and shook the sand out of her hair for about five minutes. She then wandered off to one of the local supermarkets and snatched an apple from one of the crates outside when nobody was looking. She then rushed back to the beach, into a nice little spot with shade and ate it slowly. Watching the waves in the ocean. The birds chirping above. She smiled, then threw away the apple core. She glanced around the beach. These dumb tourists leaving rubbish everywhere... there's a bin right there! She moved towards the trash and slowly began collecting and throwing it away.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:20 am

Kahiau Lee
Tagged: Arthur (mention)
After a while, Kahiau decided to leave the beach - the tourist scene was getting too much for him, and he'd caught a few tourists blatantly staring at him and trying to 'subtly' get his attention. With an eyeroll, Kahiau walked off, and wandered around the somewhat quieter streets. Not that it was easy to find any, but at least they weren't filled like the beach and that area.
Eventually, he started to approach the mechanic shop, where some guy was sat outside it. Kahiau kind of knew the guy - not his name or anything, just that he'd moved in about a year ago. He glowered at him. While the guy wasn't a tourist, Kahiau also didn't trust anyone that wasn't born and raised anywhere in Hawaii. Unless, of course, they proved to be respectful and conscious of the island and culture.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:58 am

Arthur Tuttle | Twenty-seven | Male | Bisexual | Location: Outside Mechanic Shop | Tags: Kahiau
    xxxxxArthur let out a sigh, getting up to stretch out his legs a little more; After all, he had a two-mile walk outside of town back to his farm unless he was due for some shopping around. However, before he had decided on what to do after work, he made some uncomfortable eye contact with someone walking down the street. He had seen him around before and had honestly only ever seen the guy angry; Probably angry at him for some reason. With a little pep in his step and his usual half-hearted smile, Arthur made his way over. He wasn't one to be anti-social, so he usually was one to greet right away. "Howdy," He said with a smile, loving the cliche country boy word. "I'm Arthur Tuttle, how 'bout you?" He said, his voice low and a tiny bit raspy as it always was. He, yet again, attempted at a warm smile, but only was able to give a wiry one.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:10 pm

Kahiau Lee
Tagged: Arthur
He had intended to just keep walking right on by, and just get home as soon as possible - maybe he'd do some drawing or painting to relax himself. However, that plan came to a halt when the other man greeted him - which he grimaced at, disliking the word greatly - and introduced himself. Kahiau paused, tempted to just keep going and completely ignore Arthur. On the other hand, he supposed it wouldn't hurt to be polite - even if he would still be cold towards Arthur.
He glanced towards the other man. "My name's Kahiau Lee." he introduced himself, keeping to the point, then he decided to slowly pronounce his name, to be sure, "Kah-hah-yoo."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Harrison Grimwall

Postby Crookedleaf » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:24 am

Name: Harrison "Hazzy, Harry, Haz" Grimwall
Personality: Haz is basically the nerdest kid you could ever find who reads way to many books. He is shy around people he doesn't know, but he isn't scared to strike up a conversation with you! He not much of gamer kid, more of the board games and breathing the outdoors type.
History: His school decided to try a new program this year, transfering kids to different schools around the nation for them to learn about different cultures within our own country. Oddly, Haz got picked and soon thrown on a flight to Hilo, Hawaii before he could decline, since his parents thought it would be a wonderful idea! The school gave him a week to settle in before starting at this new school for the one month program. Haz hopes to just slip under the radar and make this month go quicker so he can get back home. At least he got moved somewhere with a beach, he guesses
Other: Hope you guys like Harrison *smiles*
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Harrison || 1

Postby Crookedleaf » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:32 am

Harrison Grimwall || Location: Airport || Feeling: Jet-Lagged || Tags- Open!!
"Stressed, Blessed, and depressed"

Harrison looked out the plane widow, halfway through his new book he started, and noticed they were landing. Day 1 of being the transfering starting....Now, he thought as he closed "Under the Dome" and waited for them to be released from the plane. he tapped his fingers on his leg quietly, feeling more nervious as people started to get off. "Time to find my way to my hotel, then find the local bookstore to find some books," he muttered under his breath as he walked out of the double doors, grabbing his suitcase before he headed out, and into the bright sunshine of the day. He cursed softly, squinting, before he started his walk to the hotel.
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me