❢ hilo, hawaii {a completely open roleplay}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

❢ hilo, hawaii {a completely open roleplay}

Postby lumi » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:23 am

welcome to
hilo, hawawii
(or welcome back!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------heyo & welcome to a small slice of paradise. this is what i like to call a completely open roleplay.
      ---------------------you don't gotta post a whole form and commit to posting. feel free to drop in and roleplay for a bit and be on your
      ---------------------way. i've notived roleplays are as busy as they used to be and it takes longer for people to join so in this one you don't
      ---------------------gotta join. there are a few loose rules, but seriously this is all just fun and hopefully it catches on ;u;

lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❢ hilo, hawaii {rules or whatever}

Postby lumi » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:33 am

rules or whatever
      - so it may help if you post a form to give people somethin' to work with but thats not required here. do what you wanna do.
      - all ages, genders, sexualities, and preferences are encouraged and accepted here! heck you can be a fish if you want.
      - you can be a visiting tourist or a resident of hilo.
      - it may help to post more than a sentence or two, but like i said we have loose rules around here.

roleplaying ideas
      - zip-lining
      - volcanos
      - beaches, waterfalls & nature hikes
      - water & amusement parks, zoos, museums
      - snorkeling/surfing
      - get a fun island job
      - festivals/luaus
      - high school/middle school/elementary school
      - truly whatever you want
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᶜᵒˡᵉ ˡⁱᵃᵐ ᶠˡᵉᵗᶜʰᵉʳ ✰

Postby moee » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:46 am

⟶ cole liam fletcher
    ⟶ nineteen, october 31st
    ⟶ bisexual, single
    ⟶ him & his family moved to hawaii when he was twelve
    ⟶ likes reading, sea food, black coffee & venus fly traps
    ⟶ lives in a small cabin next to the beach
    ⟶ often wearing trench coats & scarfs in hot weather
    ⟶ hates flip flops, fireworks, spiders & sudden noises
    ⟶ clumsy, disorderly, kind-hearted, generous, insightful
    ⟶ the "mom friend" of any friendship group
    ⟶ listens to alternative rock, doo wop & jazz
    ⟶ owns two bearded dragons & a english bull terrier
    ⟶ rainy weather is his favourite kind of weather
    ⟶ always drinking coffee or energy drinks
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❢ hilo, hawaii {a completely open roleplay}

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:50 pm

→ full name is andrea marie tellez
    → eighteen years old
    → native to hilo
    → sassy biker girl
    → surfs in her free time
    → owns an albino ball python named
    faust, and a white german shepherd n
    amed lucio
    → v much loves snakes and reptiles
    → february 28 ; pisces
    → named her motorcycle hellboy
    → considered the rebel
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ˡⁱˡˡʸ ᶠʳᵃⁿᶜⁱˢ ✿

Postby moee » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:57 pm

⟶ lilly francis
    ⟶ eighteen, july 21st
    ⟶ lesbian, single
    ⟶ travelling to hawaii before going to university
    ⟶ plays the ukulele & listens to grunge
    ⟶ all about flowers, nature & world-peace
    ⟶ has been vegan most of her life
    ⟶ eleven tattoos, all stick & poke by her friends
    ⟶ crazy cat lady
    ⟶ enjoys cuddles, even during summer
    ⟶ total pushover, intelligent, athletic yet unmotivated
    ⟶ ariana grande is her guilty pleasure
    ⟶ loves the feeling of old-people skin
    ⟶ secretly believes the president is a lizard from outer-space
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

elliott has entered the chat

Postby lumi » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:49 am

full name: elliott elise finn
sexuality: bisexual
relationship status: single & ready to mingle
ellie saved up and shipped out from california to hawaii when she was 20. she
didn't have much, but her faded yellow van which she converted to be a small
home. to this day, she still lives in her little van. elliott is free-spirited and
opened minded. she loves animals, loud laughing, margaritas, & painting.
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:19 am

⇝ Stop asking me to trust you...
Name: Noah Wild
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: When someone first meets him he is the stereotype quiet bad boy. He
│loves to cause trouble, aggravate people and not listen to rules. The few that have gotten through
│to him don't only see the side of him that is overprotective, cuddly, ready to be a shoulder to cry on
│they find just how broken and alone he feels.

⇝ While I'm still coughing up water from the last time you let me drown.
Height: 6'2"
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Light brown
Scar(s): A scar on his right hand going from between two of his fingers across the middle
│of his hand to seemingly spread along his arm to stop at his shoulder.
Tatoo(s): He has a semi-realistic mechanical arm going from his collar bone to his right elbow and the
│same mechanical design can be seen on his left foot covering scars from an old injury.

⇝ Love and loyalty runs deeper than blood.
Likes: constructing and repairing mechanical things, woodsmanship, animals, climbing...
Dislikes: unable to fix something, bodies of water, jerks, cutting his hair...
Fear(s): Being stuck underwater and slight Thalassophobia.
Theme song: Way down we go by Kaleo or/and Out of hell by Skillet (Two very different songs)
Other(s): Noah can fix about anything that isn't related to relationships or living beings; he can
│play the piano and he is great at fighting with a sword.
Last edited by A Shy Turtle on Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❢ hilo, hawaii {el up in a breakfast cafe thang}

Postby lumi » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:46 pm

xx𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕥𝕥 '𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖' 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕟
xxxxfemale → twenty-one → tagged;
xthe pale yellow sunlight snuck through ellie's 'curtains' which were velcro'd around the windows of her van. one of the felt sides had come unstuck and it flopped to the side. she rolled off her mattress adorned with blanket after blanket and . got to her feet. she pushed the curtain back into place before changing into a loose white t-shirt and a pair of oh so short shorts. pair that with some offbrand toms and there's an outfit. elliott checked her phone screen to catch the time. 9:28 a.m. "breakfast time" she mumbled aloud to herself before pushing open the van door and locking it after she stepped out. she scurried off on foot to a local breakfast hole known as the coconut grill. upon entering, the grill smelled of sausage and syrup and there was a few locals scattered about. the hostess kindly took el to the bar top and she poured her a cup of coffee. she plopped some creamers into the blackness and browsed the menu as if she hadn't been here 100 times.
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:20 pm

Noah Wild┊21┊Male┊Bi┊With;...
He was running out of a small vendor's area an apple in his mouth and a grin on his face. When Noah turned the corner near the coconut grill someone not too far behind him could be heard swearing at him and saying he took food from their stall. "I took one apple, calm down!" He yelled back as he looked through one of the windows of the grill catching a reflection of his white tank top and shorts, his light brown eyes scanning around for a free spot as he continued walking. With the tank top, he wore his intricate mechanical arm tattoo on his right arm stuck out more than usual, his scar weaving its way through the ink almost unnoticeable.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I

Postby moee » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:54 am

⟶ cole liam fletcher [ tagged - ] [ 19, single ]

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ the sun shining bright through the boys bedroom windows is what woke cole up this morning, usually it would be one of his family members but cole figured they were all still fast asleep. sauntering over to his breaded dragons viv, cole said good-morning and fed them their breakfast before heading to the bathroom to do his morning routine before heading out for the day, with it being so night out he figured a wander on the beach would be a quite peaceful morning activity to do to avoid the loud awakening of his family.
    ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ once out of the bathroom, cole dressed into some skinny black jeans, a black hoodie and his trench coat; he didn't need to dress up too much, it was obviously going to get hotter later in the evening but as it's early, he would probably need something warmer. once the boy finished getting ready for the day, he grabbed his keys, wallet and left the house. cole walked towards the beach, breathing in the fresh air that filled his nose, cole felt happy today.

⟶ lilly francis [ tagged - ] [ 18, single ]

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ lilly woke up filled with excitement and some nerves, it was the first day of her holiday after checking into the hotel last night and despite the jetlag, she couldn't spend another moment in the hotel without going mad; she wanted to sight-see and go do amazing things, maybe she would even meet some locals who could show her around, maybe even a silly fling whilst away from home. lilly wanted the traditional teen-girl holiday experience, booze, girls and a lot of sun.
    ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ giving her face a quick wash and after putting a little dry shampoo in her hair, the girl headed to her suitcase and grabbed a cute yellow short-short one-piece, black sun hat and some messy converse. finally, she was ready for the day. grabbing her handbag, lilly left the hotel and started heading in no direction in particular, ready for the exciting adventures that await; where was her first stop? she had no idea.
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me