Elysian Farms|| horse and rider rp|| Open/accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Elysian Farms|| horse and rider rp|| Open/accepting

Postby Seeley » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:15 pm

Welcome to Elysian Farms, out in the Montana open fields. The property is in the open fields, with the view of the mountains. There is are several trails around the area, an arena to train, several barns and several pastures throughout the property. There are iron gates that open to a long dirt road that leads up to the main house and then a side road that leads up to a guest house.

People come here to either board their horses or to just come use the trails. Some people live on the property and some don’t. So welcome to the Elysian Farms and we hope you enjoy your time here!

Rules
—————-
•1 be kind to one another c:
•2 you may have more than one character, as long as you can manage them
•3 no perfect characters(horses and humans)
•4 try to post more than 3 sentences
•5 have fun and if any questions, please pm me c:

Horse form

Show Name|| Fast Change
Barn name|| Chance
Age|| 4
Gender|| Stallion
Breed|| Thoroughbred
Personality|| Chance can be a real jerk, a total pain in the rear. It’s just how he is, but he does have a soft spot for younger horses. He can be a real sweetheart, when he wants to be, on his own terms but he can be kind as long as you’re kind to him.
History|| He was born out on a farm in Kentucky, and when he was up for sale, his owner Natasha, couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get him. She drive from Montana to Kentucky to meet him and well the rest is history.
Discipline|| show jumping
Description||
- height|| 16.2 hands
- pelt color|| chestnut bay
- markings|| a snip on his nose, one sock on his right back leg
- eyes|| honey brown
Owner|| Natasha Willson
Foals|| None
Mate|| none
Other|| none

Show Name|| Meant To Be
Barn Name|| Arya
Age|| 4
Gender|| Mare
Breed|| American Quarter Horse
Personality|| Shy, yet kind. She likes to keep to herself, but she can be friendly. She rarely gets upset, since she doesn’t get that upset about things. She can be very motherly to the foals, since she someday wants to have her own.
History|| Ayra has been bounced back and forth between homes, till she landed in the hands of her new owner, Natasha. From there, no one really knows much about the mare’s history other than going from home to home.
Discipline|| Barrel race
Description||
- height|| 15.4 hands
- pelt|| palomino
- marking|| a star and a snip
- eyes|| honey brown
Owner|| Natasha
Foals|| none but wants some of her own someday
Mate|| none
Other|| none

Human Form

Name|| Natasha Willson
Age|| 24
Gender|| female
Personality|| shy but bubbly. She likes to keep to herself at times, or usually likes to spend her time with the horses. Either drawing them or reading under the weeping willow in one of the pastures. She likes to come out there to clear her mind and to relax. But she can be social, but is a bit shy when she meets new people.
History|| Natasha was born and raised on this farm. It has been in her family for generations. Her family is a well respected in the horse world, and she has taken over the farm since she was only 18. She learned how to ride a horse at a very young age and has been riding ever since. She is the second oldest out of three siblings; two boys. She bought her first horse Chance as a birthday gift for herself and then bought Ayra two years later. She also owns an Australian Shepherd named Apollo.
Horses owned|| Fast Change and Meant To Be
Other|| none
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Elysian Farms|| horse and rider rp|| Open/accepting

Postby NaomiNeonMoon » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:20 am

Show Name: Hint Of Mystery

Nickname: Mystery

Breed: Norwegian Fjord

Personality: Mystery is the type of horse who does not open up to others. She tends to stay to herself and her owner. If you happen to get her to open up, she would be the most loyal friend. She does not trust humans very well due to her past. Her owner, Orion, happens to call her stubborn but she calls it being independent.

Mate: None

Foals: None

Owner: Orion Storm

------------------------------------------

Name: Orion Matthew Storm

Personality: Apollo happens to love spending his time either reading or just being around animals. He mostly stays outdoors and enjoys nature. He is very protective of those he cares about. Once you have him as a friend, you will never lose him. The same could be said if you became his enemy.

Horses Owned: Hint of Mystery
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 1 people.
I have received __ gifts.
NaomiNeonMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:03 am

Barn Name↠ check
      Show Name↠ white knight
      Age↠ four years
      Breed↠ holsteiner
      Gender↠ stallion

Crush↠ n//a
      Mate↠ n//a
      Foals↠ n//a

Owner↠ n//a but open (pm me)

Height↠ 16.4 hands
      Eyes↠ brown
      Discipline↠ show jumping
                            Personality↠
                            shy, but strong. can be a real pain if he wants to, though usually he just wants to be alone. loves to train however, and gets upset if he hits or misses something. he gets scared easily, and doesn't like being around the foals for too long.

History↠
                            he was neglected most of his life as a foal. he was actually born wild, but his mother abandoned him and he was found by some passersby. they sold him, and he moved between different homes before he settled at elysian farms.

Likes↠ ?
                            Dislikes↠ ?
                            Strengths↠ ?
                            Weaknesses↠ ?
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:40 am

•Accepted•
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PhantomSabrina723 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:14 pm

I posted my characters but it’s taking a while for them to review it I guess sorry if this ends up double post
PhantomSabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me