ISO: Roleplay Partners & Groups

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

ISO: Roleplay Partners & Groups

Postby Starred » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:09 am

Hey all!

I have not fully gotten back into roleplay since I was about 12 ish.
I had the app "Pets Next Door". It was an app that people from all over the US could post profiles of their pets and meet friends! Users could seek help, hold pet contests, etc! It was an amazing app. I found a roleplay group, and then ventured off into other groups.

Each roleplay would have about 15 people in it!
It was different topics. Wolves, humans, horses, monsters, anything you wanted! And back then, furries were not what people make them out to be today. It was simply human like animals. There was nothing wrong with them back then. But now everybody shames them and thinks it's some embarrassing fandom.

About 6 years ago or so (it has been so long!) the app was shut down and taken off of the app store completely. Nobody really knows or remembers why. But ever since it was shut down I lost all interest!

I am finally ready to get back into it and get my imagination going once again!
I have so very many characters to use.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR!:
- FUN Partners!

- Mature Partners (Not in a nasty way, just somebody 16 and up!)

- Not so dramatic. (I truly hate RP's that have too many things happen right after the other. Like, if a character is attacked or bullied and then something else occurs. No thanks!)

- Open Minds. (Do not be set to one genre.)

- GOOD GRAMMAR! (Please do not try to RP with me if you can't tell the difference between "their" or "there" etc.)

- Good Plots!!

- Fast Replies. (I understand we all get busy, but I do not want to wait days for a reply! Notify me if things change :) )

- I will not choose the plot each and every time.

- I love ALL genres!!!

PM me if you'd like to RP!!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ISO: Roleplay Partners & Groups

Postby AquilaFuga » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:47 pm

Hello there,

It's great to hear you're looking to get back into roleplaying!

If you are looking for private/1x1 roleplays, please post here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3897641
Or for open group roleplays which are looking for members, please check this thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3664990
x
x

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hi! Call me Aquila.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Adopt a Newbie
v
x
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items