mistakes & memories ✩ o/a

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

mistakes & memories ✩ o/a

Postby moee » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:37 am

birmingham university, uk.
3pm on a tuesday afterno
on - 7th september, 2018.

the first year of universit
y isnt without tears, laug
hter, heartbreak and mon
day morning hangovers. l
ucky for you, you were ab
le to move into student h
alls where you will be ma
king friendships that last
a lifetime.
for the next three years y
ou will be making mistake
s, memories and many mo
re valuable life experienc
es so get ready for the m
ost exciting adventure yo
u'll ever experience!

i. follow cs rules ii. 3 cha
racters max (realistic fac
e-claims) iii. at least 3 se
ntences x. post all forms/
on the discussion thread x
i
. aged between 18 to 22yo
please xii. disable sigs
Last edited by moee on Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters & relations

Postby moee » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:59 am

ryan murphy, 20 moons
hannah donovan, 19 moons
basil salem, 20 . stark .
dexter halloway, 21 . stark .
katya pyo, 20 pereyra
fern guevarra, 21 pereyra
mable miller, 20 summerxstars
stevie fletcher, 20 deco.
res for ground zero.
res for ground zero.
nameageuser
nameageuser
nameageuser
nameageuser
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ relations
__/__ are __
__/__ are __
__/__ are __
__/__ are __
__/__ are __
__/__ are __
__/__ are __
__/__ are __
__/__ are __
__/__ are __
__/__ are __
__/__ are __
__/__ are __
Last edited by moee on Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

other

Postby moee » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:55 pm

art & design; 12pm-6pm mon & wed
photography; 11am-3pm tues & thurs
technology; 9am-5pm wed & fri
languages; 12pm-4pm thurs & fri
geology; 11am-2pm mon & thurs
science; 10am-4pm wed & thurs
english; 9am-3pm tues, thurs & fri
maths; 9am-3pm mon & wed
music; 1pm-6pm mon & tues
IT; 8am-1pm wed & fri
all students must take one of
these subjects to be able to s
tudy at birmingham university.

there will be breaks every hour
and a half during these lectures.
whilst going to class is not man
datory, it's useful to attend to b
e able to pass your finals at the
end of every year.
there is no school uniform so
students can wear whatever t
hey please. no running in corr
idors, no drugs or alcohol on p
premises, smoke responsibly i
n the provided smoking huts, a
bsolutely no bullying, male an
d female students must not sh
are the same room, curfew at
11pm.

always open&accepting!
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I.

Postby moee » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:04 am

𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍
tags; open / location; smoking hut
when ryan woke up this morning he knew it was going to an odd first day of university. standing and heading towards the bathroom ryan spent roughly twenty minutes in there; brushing his teeth, showering and so on until he finally finished his business. he came out of the bathroom heading back to his bedroom to change... he lived alone so it's not like he had to bother wrapping a towel around himself; no one was there to see. dressing in his usual wear - a grey tweed suit, black vest and tie plus a matching grey cap -ryan grabbed the two suitcases of clothes that he'd packed prior to his moving date and dragged them down the hall out onto the pavement and finally into his car. heading back up to his apartment, he grabbed a couple necessities that he may or may not need for his new live living in student housing; a lot of people think its weird that a twenty year old is heading to university let alone living with other students but this is what he choose to do, his small birmingham apartment was far too long of a journey to birmingham university so he thought he'd cut the time and just move in, plus it meant that he could make new friends. not that that was a priority for ryan, he was just there for his degree, he had very little trust for anyone that wasn't family but with his family now departed he doesn't have anyone... and it can get lonely, he'll admit that. ryan says that his heart is already broken, nothing will break it further which is true in a way, but maybe there will be someone at university who will help fix it?
with the last of his packing finished, he locked his apartments door, hopped into his car and drove off to his destination. it was late in the afternoon, 3o'clock to be more specific, so ryan assumed either everyone would be there already or no one had arrived and decided they'd come the next day because they believed they were too late arriving. either way, when ryan strolled up to his new student flat that he'd be sharing with six others he shoved his suitcases into his room quickly to avoid any unpleasant, or pleasant, conversation with people that he wasn't guaranteed to like. grabbing his cigarette box he headed downstairs and outside towards the designated smoking hut; now, usually he wouldn't be one to follow the rules but considering he was troublesome during his entire education and continuing to consider his criminal record and how he just barely managed to scrape the barrel he decided not to break the rules on his first day, so he stood in the smoking hut, lit his cigarette and too a couple puffs as time went by.

𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐇
tags; open / location; roaming

hannah knew her way around campus, she'd been there a year already so she knew which corridors lead to which classrooms and which staircases lead to which student apartment and so on. when her alarm started screaming at her exactly at 9am she couldn't fall back asleep so her morning was just her preoccupying her time with meaningless chores like cleaning, doing her washing, showering and so forth. hannah spent forty minutes in the bathroom; showering, drying her hair, singing and whatever else she needed to do in there, when finally exited she chose to wear some baggy jeans with a chain, checkered vans, a white crop top and fluffy beige coat for when she decided to leave the house with one final accessory; glasses. grabbing her phone and keys she finally left her small student flat ten minutes past three in the afternoon. hannah decided to roam around campus, looking in empty classrooms for nothing in particular, it didnt take long for her to get bored so she popped in her headphones, put on johnny utah; honeypie. humming along she ended up just roaming the halls, wondering when she'd eventually bump into another student or one of her friends.
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mistakes & memories ✩ o/a

Postby summerxstars » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:18 am

Mabel Miller|tags: open|location: her dorm, then cafe'

Mabel quickly hopped into her shower and began to get ready. she combed out her wet locks revealing her natural beach waves in her hair. she then began to put on a tiny hint of mascara since she already had long lashes she didn't need much. she began to throw on things until she made an outfit. she smiled at herself proudly at her random creation from her closet where she'd simply just thrown on stuff. she began to dry her hair before straightening it and throwing on some basic white vans.

"alrighty then," she said she quickly strolled out of her dorm shutting it behind her before ensuring it was locked and making her way towards a nearby cafe' she had an odd craving for coffee. soon she made her arrival placing an order she just got, a carmel based coffee put on ice. she then sat down and began to sip at it as she went through her phone getting "updates" on some of her old friends from high school's lives. it was nice seeing them out and having fun at their own colleges. as she sat she didn't yet feel the need to go out of her way to socialize after all this was her second year here and she knew her way around and plenty of people knew her and she wanted coffee. so she was happy sitting by herself for now. she was surprisingly up early for the day but wasn't necessarily disappointed. she kind of wanted to give herself a high five for getting up and ready in a timely manner. even though she didn't have much to do for now.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one.

Postby deco. » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:55 pm

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓
tags:/open!﹣ mood: content ﹣ location: dorm → outside
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stevie groaned as she felt a ray of sunlight beam across her face. She had spent her first night at her new dorm, it wasn’t the most spacious living arrangement in the world but she would have to learn to deal with it. The brunette rolled out of bed with a yawn, she wasn’t ready to start her day but it was like that every morning. As joyful as she could be throughout the day, Stevie was nowhere near a morning person. The tired girl scratched the top of her head while she walked into her tiny bathroom. Stevie studied herself in the mirror, “You look like a hot mess.” Stevie commented about herself. Grabbing her brush off the bathroom counter, she started to tackle her bedhead being careful to not hit her piercings while she brushed. It was a speedy process since she had washed her hair the night before so all she had to do was brush it so it appeared to be straight and get rid of any knots in the process. Once she had finished taming her mane, she applied a light layer of makeup, going for a no-makeup-makeup-look. Stevie made her way out of the bathroom and slid open her drawer, she semi-knew what she wanted to wear, something that included yellow but it didn’t hurt for her to browse her options. Stevie threw on a pair of black high-waisted jeans and paired it with a white and yellow striped shirt that read Guess across the chest. Satisfied with her look Stevie slid on her white Adidas superstars, grabbed her phone, and made her way out of her dorm, officially starting her day.

The young-adult roamed the campus cluelessly, putting two-and-two together, she was sure there was a map somewhere but she was also slightly determined to discover everything on her own. After a few more minutes of aimlessly wandering, she had found the building where her classes were. Stevie had enrolled in photography classes, at first taking photos started out as a side hobby but as she got older it quickly progressed into a passion of hers, stopping to take pictures of anything that caught her eye or anyone that offered to model for her. She was proud of her work and was glad that after university she could use her education to further her passion. After gawking at the photography building, Stevie decided it was about time she moved on. Satisfied with her search she sat herself down at a bench that rested inside the campus.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one - one

Postby pereyra » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:41 pm

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
[fern guevarra]x [they/them]x [location: smoking hut]x [tagging: ryan]

fern had, in the grand scheme of things, gravely underestimated how difficult it was to actually move to another country, even with a student visa and acceptance into a university. in the month they had lived in the uk thus far, they had started working at a doughnut shop to help pay for their tuition, been living out of an inn, and picked back up on their old smoking habits as an admittedly poor way to deal with their stress, which was amplified tenfold by the fact that to-day was moving day- fern was leaving behind their room at the inn for a dorm at birmingham university.

they woke up early, throwing on what was considered a decent outfit for them at this point- a black hoodie, an oversized sweater, and black leggings. (their mother had told them they should start wearing more color, to make themself look more friendly. fern always justified this outfit by arguing that their sweater was really more of a dark grey than anything.) once they'd made themself presentable-ish, they packed up their things and caught a cab to the university. it was easy enough for them to find their dorm and where they needed to go, and once they'd gotten things set up, they did the reasonable thing and laid down to take a nap. by the time they actually woke up this time, it was well past three and fern crawled out of bed only to pick up a pack of cigarettes they had left on the desk and their keys before making their way to the campus's smoking hut, or one of them, or- something. this was, overall, shaping up to be a very strange experience on fern's end. once they got there, though, they realized very quickly that they had forgotten their lighter, of all things, on their desk. fern sighed to themself, tucking an unlit cigarette behind their ear and looking to the other person currently occupying said smoking hut. he was dressed like a full on 20s gangster, and something about that was absolutely delightful to fern. "hey, i hate to be that person, my man, but is there any chance you've got a light i can borrow?"

[katya pyo]x [she/her]x [location: outside]x [tagging: stevie]

katya was not lost.

she had simply... made a wrong turn somewhere, and she was having a little bit of difficulty understanding her map of birmingham university's campus. (when had maps ever made sense? seriously!)

but she was definitely. not. lost.

the tall, elegant woman walked aimlessly about the campus for a good half an hour, dragging a suitcase behind herself, trying to remember exactly how she'd gotten herself in this situation. you know, directions had never really been her strong suit. she felt like she had been walking for hours- mostly thanks to the wedges she was wearing- and she was starting to seriously regret ever leaving paris. at least she had known her way around the neighborhood she had lived in there. it was another five or so minutes before katya finally resigned herself to the fact she was going to have to ask for directions- which was terribly embarrassing.

katya walked around a little more- stuck somewhere outside what appeared to be the campus's photography building- until she came across the first person she had seen in a while who wasn't already talking to someone else, a brown haired woman sitting alone on a bench. that would do. with a sort of robotic stiffness about her that could only come from a certain level of embarrassment and social anxiety, katya approached the woman and sat on the bench next to her, keeping a good foot and a half between the two of them. "hello. i hate to be a bother, but is there any chance you could point me in the direction of the dorms?"
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me