【 Welcome to Versailles 】[ romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

tbd/wipp

Postby landogate » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:54 pm

━ dillan moreau (goes by dill)
━ the count of orne, normandy
━ cismale, twenty-two
━ french
━ currently single, no betrothals or engagements
━ heterosexual
━ on impression: a sleaze
━ history and personality will go here
━ appearance will go here.
Last edited by landogate on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landogate » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:55 pm

his relations
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Salem Porter Stafford

Postby cswolf. » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:52 am

Salem Porter Stafford
    Royal Guard of His Royal Majesty {Part of the New Order of Musketeers}
    26 years of Age
    Cismale
    Currently Single and Identifies as Homosexual, however he keep this a secret for fear of the public ridicule

Salem was born to two loving parents. His father was a blacksmith for the nearby royals and used to take Salem with him to work whenever his mother was out with her friends discussing various different issues. His mother was a Duchess long ago for a land far away but she went into secret as to be able to marry his father. He does not discuss his past often.

Salem is a man whom is dedicated to his job. He had spent many years training and learning various arts such as horseback riding, archery, and hand to hand combat. He is a stubborn individual and is hot headed. That combination often causes him to be found in arguments with others, often stuck up nobels. He can be described as the dark and mysterious type as he chooses not to disclose much about himself or his past, unless his heart is won.

Salem is attending this event even though he believes he cannot have the love he desires because of his sexuality. Perhaps he is hoping to find himself a lady which could prove his sexuality, that he has had since he was young, wrong and perhaps he could love a lady. That is improbably however so ladies do not get your hopes up. Salem has a thing for "pretty boys" and will not love a man who can beat him in a fight.
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【 Welcome to Versailles 】[ romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Postby actriesart » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:36 am

name. Camille Aubert
title. Duchess of Brittany
age. 23
gender. Female
sexuality. Heterosexual
romantic interest. n / a
face claim. Sigrid Agren
hair. Blonde
eyes. Hazel
personality. Camille was born out of spite, not love. Her parents never held a happy marriage, and Camille was always taught duty before feelings. She is detached from most interests, and worries easily. Her only goal is to maintain the prosperous providence of Brittany. She has a hard time letting people in because she does not quite understand her emotions herself. Her one weakness, however, is gardening. While walking through a garden, she is able to release her woes and enjoy herself. Her goal at Versailles is to find a suitable match that will help her accomplish her duty, but perhaps a small part of her hopes to find someone to develop a true connection with.
Last edited by actriesart on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
actriesart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【 Bienvenue à Versailles 】[ romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:16 am

[ I think Brittany traditionally was a dukedom, but otherwise accepted. Welcome to the roleplay c: ]
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:02 am

[ Now is as good of a time as any to start the rp, so feel free to post something! ]
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:52 am

✥ Gabrielle de Fleurieu | Countess of Anjou | 20 | location; road to Versailles | tags; open ✥
It was a fine day, and the road through the woods made for a pleasant journey. The trees provided shelter from the summer heat, and the morning dew hung in the cool, fresh air.

Gabrielle was playing with her new black poodle puppy inside her coach. The dog was sitting in her lap as they played tug of war with the tassles on her fan. She laughed with delight as the puppy let go and jumped off of her lap and onto the seat beside her to chase the tassles. Then, suddenly, the forest outside of the coach lit up with bright sunlight, as the path widened to reveal both the blue sky and the sun, as well as the vast lawns and lakes which Versailles overlooked. Noticing this sudden change, the countess promptly put the dog down and shuffled over to the window and leaned out of the coach to get a better look. And as she watched the lake flow past them as they approached Versailles, there it was; the château came into view, and in the sunlight, it's beauty was overwhealming. She sighed, thinking about what was ahead of her. If only there was someone out there for her...

✥ Philippe d'Ivry | Duke of Orléans | 24 | location; Parc-aux-Cerfs | tags; open ✥
Charging with his his horse towards the edge of the forest, he burst out into the open field. The sound of the horse's hooves hammering against the ground flushed rabbits and birds out of their hiding places in the tall grass. Only sheathing his huting rifle at this piont, he looked up and saw, to his surprise, the outline of Versailles in the distance. He hadn't realised he had inadvertenly turned back around. "To bind me or undo me..." He hesitated for a moment, suddenly realising his love may be unrequited... But none the less, he turned his horse towards the palace and cantered on.

Trotting through the gates and onto the courtyard, Philippe was quickly spotted by the grooms. A whole host of servants and lesser court members had already lined up in front of the palace, waiting to receive the guests. A pavilion had also been set up in front of the entrance, which had been adorned with ostrich feathers and gilded pillars. A groom held the reins as Philippe dismounted before his horse was led away. Flattening down the front of his burgundy red coat, he then made his way up the stairs, all the while directing polite nods towards anyone of high status or importance, before he joined the crowd at the top of the stairs. Now the wait was soon over.
Last edited by ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby actriesart » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:20 am

Duchess Camille Aubert of Brittany || 23 || love interest: n/a || location : Versailles

Camille sighed, staring out of the grand windows, watching people scurry about like mice. She had arrived to Versailles early yesterday afternoon due to good traveling weather. As one of the first guests to arrive, she now awaited the appearance of others in the foyer. As she absentmindedly played with her golden hair, she wondered if life really could have personal joy. Immediately she shook her head of the thought. "Don't be a dolt." She mumbled to herself. "Not for ourselves alone are we born." She sighed again and turned away from the scene, repeating her mantra over and over again.
Last edited by actriesart on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
actriesart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:57 am

Salem Porter Stafford || 26 ||Closeted Homosexual|| Tags: Open
Salem yawned as he approached the palace of Versailles upon his horse. He had been here many times before as part of his royal highness's royal guard. He had been allotted time off to find himself his perfect match. He rolled his eyes at the thought. He didn't have high hopes for this party. His mind wanted himself to find a cute man to settle down with but he knew it would be better for his image to settle down for a girl. Maybe he would be able to find a woman who could change his sexuality. He highly doubted it however. He sighed as he got off his horse and allowed the stable-hands to take him away. He walked up the stairs of the palace and joined the crowd at the top, his sword clanking against his leg as he walked. He never went anywhere without his sword. It was habit as well as protection. He looked around at the others who stood there with him, seeing many faces.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me