【 Welcome to Versailles 】[ romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 【 Welcome to Versailles 】[ romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:17 am

(XP thank you)

*Luka Arin Kaiser | Stableboy for His Royal Majesty | 24 | location; Versailles | tags; xxx*
Luka
Wip, but he's wondering if he'll see if Salem again, and feeling stupid bc he's just a stable boy

Reya Lisa Isles | Marchioness of Nice (Knee-ss) | 22| fem | Pan | Location: Versailles | Tags: xxx
One of her maids gently brushed through her long brown curls, as she held up a mirror to look at her face. Her deep blues eyes, blue as the sea, stared right back, and she blinked at herself a few times. Huffing quietly, she shook her head a few times, causing the maid to tut and have to start brushing all over again. "Sorry, Alicia." she apologized, sighing softly a moment. She sucked in a breath when she was stood up and put into a corset, the corset tied up and she sighed out a soft breath. She was then placed into a beautiful blue dress, complimenting her eyes, and was walked over to another mirror to look at. She thanked her maid, picked up her kitty Lucius and whistled to her little dog Carmenn, then left the room.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:40 pm

Salem Porter Stafford || 26 ||Closeted Homosexual|| Tags: Phillippe
The next morning Salem yawned as he rode along on his tall black stallion. His stallion snorted as it pawed at the ground, eager for the chase of the hunt. He soon spotted Phillipe near the front of the pack of hunters. He snapped the reins of his stallion to increase him to a canter from his walk. He approached beside Phillippe and spoke, "Quite a grand morning for a hunt, is it not?" He commented as he looked at him. He found hunts like these utterly pointless and just a waste of time and a way for the rich to prove how much time and money they have to waste. However, Salem needed to attend such events like these for the safety of the king. Whenever weapons such as rifles were involved, there was always a chance of one of the men deciding to rebel and take out the king.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:29 pm

{bump}
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【 olivain dupont 】002

Postby montmorency » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:23 pm

𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓
    ( male ) ( twenty-three ) ( viscount of noailles ) x. ( on the hunt ) ( the men / open )
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxOlivain settled into his saddle, urging his white horse forward once he did so. He followed the hunting party into the woods. The rifle he had in his hands felt a little odd. He had only gone hunting twice or so, and his lack of experience gave him the knowledge that he was decidedly not proficient with guns and shooting. Looks like I won't be hunting, he determined. Although he would feel awkward, it was for the better. Olivain continued on, riding near (but not too near) to the king, essentially alternating between staring at his hands and his surroundings.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:52 am

{bump}
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Name::- Zakai de Clermont
Nickname::- Zak, Kai, Street Rat, Captain, Captain de Clermont
Title/Position::- Captain of the Royal Guard [The new Muskateers]
Sexuality::- Closed Bisexual [leans more towards women though]
Nationality::- French Israeli
Family::- Captain Aramis de Clermont [Father]; Unknown Israeli mother, Mr and Mrs LaRoux [Adoptve Parents], Charlotte and Ysabaeu LaRoux [Adoptive sisters]
Personality::- Zakai is one of the sweetest most determined guys around. He has a heart of gold and his loyalty is unbreakable. He's respectful, noble, chivalrous and patient.
History:- Zakai is the illegitimate son of former Captain of the Royal Guard Aramis de Clermont and a foreign royal servant girl. His parents affair was a secret until his mother fell ill and her pregnancy revealed. Luckily she was the Queen's favourite maid so she was looked after right up until the day she passed away giving birth. Zakai's father was left to raise a newborn by himself but he couldn't so he gave the babe to a young Parisian couple [whom he'd saved a few years prior]. Growing up, Zakai had a tough time because of his appearance but he'd never let that get to him as he had his father [a member of the Royal Guard]. His father would often come visit and was the soul reason that Zakai wanted to become a royal guard himself. From an early age he trained to be the best like his old man and on his 16th birthday when he could finally enlist into the Royal Guard, he received the news of his father's death while protecting the King. Since then he worked even harder and became one of the youngest Captains ever at the age of 23. He still gets treated differently due to his appearance.
Attachments
original.jpg
Zakai de Clermont
original.jpg (104.25 KiB) Viewed 141 times
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:54 am

cswolf. wrote:
{bump}
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:59 pm

Is this roleplay still open/accepting? Or getting a reboot anytime soon? I love this concept!
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
████████████
████████████

████████████████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⊙  aries  ☽   aries  ↑  leo
───────────────────
hey pal! call me rex, or jen!
any pronouns ◈ mst
───────────────────
9w1 | infp-t
time: ◆◆◇◇◇
muse: ◆◆◆◆
──────────────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImagexImagexImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 ;;;;𝘐 ';;;;𝘈𝘓𝘞𝘈𝘠𝘚;;;;;; 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌
██████████████████

interest include (but are not limited to)l;;
genshin impact, llpokémon, llbnha,ll jjba,
demonl slayer, llthe llllegendlll of llllzelda,
sonic, llllldigimon, lllllmedievalllllll times
(specificaly arthurian legends), and lmore!

█████████████████████████████████████
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:55 am

{I hope this roleplay gets rebooted c: I absolutely adored this rp :D}
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:25 pm

[ Hi y'all. So I haven't been very active on here since last year due to a multitude of reasons. But I'm finally back in the game c: I am so happy that so many of you really liked this concept, so would a second verson of this be something you would like me to make? Have a great day lovlies! ]
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me