// ❝Shipwrecked << //

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: // ❝Shipwrecked << //

Postby Orch_xx » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:12 pm

Name: Kiera Austin
Sexuality: straight
Personality: Kiera is a sweet soul, who is pretty chill and becomes friends with anyone. She likes helping people and isn't really afraid of much. She works hard and puts others before her. Kiera Is comforting and fun to be around. Kind of a brainbox.
Dislikes: Coconut, arrogant people and killing creatures.
Other: Kiera is allergic to coconut. She loves exploring and has a lot of knowledge on wild plants and animals.

Name: Jax Connor
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Jax is kind of the "bad boy". He likes starting fights and doesn't do what he is told. He is rude and cold towards people, but has a genuine reason for it. His Mum always bullied him for being gay, by beating him and saying horrible things to him. He never wants that to happen again so he acts horrible to people so they won't suspect him of being gay. Really, he just needs someone to understand him, but he pushes people away and won't let them get close to him.
Dislikes: Being close with people, little kids
Other: He is desperate for someone to understand him

(sorry i took so long! Please don't think i am being homophobic towards anyone because of Jax, I'm not this is just his genuine character)
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby char... » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:20 am

Accepted!
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
    I'm a French Horn player, and chicken lover!
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby char... » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:22 am

Just in case y'all don't know, you can wake up normally and carry on with minor.. or major injuries.
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:46 pm

magnus had woken up to.. a lot. there was smoke, bodies, and god it smelled so bad. his stomach hurt but not like he had eaten something bad. it was like his stomach had been sliced open- it had in a way, the cut wasn’t deep but it was certainly bleeding. he struggled to his feet, putting his hand over the long slash and slowly looking around. he hesitated, wanting nothing more then to call out for help but.. he didn’t know what was out there. “hh.. help?
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orch_xx » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:47 pm

Kiera-17-female-tags; Magnus
Kiera opened her eyes, her vision bleary. There was a stench in the air that made her gag, and she rolled over, emptying her lungs of sea water. She patted around her to find her glasses, and put them on. Luckily they seemed to be in good condition. As she stood, Kiera heard a quiet call for help, and looked over in the distance, where someone was stood holding their stomach. "Hello?" She stumbled a few metres towards him, whens he noticed the blood dripping from his stomach. "Oh my...." She grabbed a torn piece of fabric by her feet and sprinted over to him. "I'll help you the best I can, what's your name?"

Jax-17-male-tags;
Jax lay on the sand, staring at the sky. The permanent scowl on his face was even more prominent, and he leaned up into a sitting position. He looked around at his surroundings to take in where he was and what dangers may be around. Jax stood and walked over to a large rock near some trees, and took off his jacket so it could dry. His phone was soaked,with no chance of working again. There were two people in the distance, but he didn't acknowledge them.
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenpine » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:02 am

[quote="Macaron._.Aesthetic"
His heart skipped a beat when Abdullah talked about medical supplies. It actually depended how much people were hurt.. if more than 8 people were, he would need more than one kit. "I have enough to save your current injuries. I will protect you." He replied shakily.[/quote]

OOC: I apologize, I just got a new computer on the 27th and been rather busy the past week. Old laptop was having the 'a' and 's' buttons stick as well.
Abdullah S. Dawson
18|Bi|Sentinel
Tags: Joel
Abdullah did his best to keep off his injured leg as he somewhat hopped on one foot while leaning onto Joel as they headed further from the tree he had landed within after the crash, not that he could really remember a whole lot of it besides pain. The last thing he remembered was being knocked unconscious as there had been a thud underneath him. Perhaps that had been the plane hitting the ground. Hissing out a clenched breath through his teeth as Joel talked of there being enough medical supplies to take care of his injuries and protecting him, he turned his head to look at the other, surprise dawning within his eyes. "Nobody's ever said they would protect me before or taken the time to do so. I'm honored," he said.

The next morning, Abdullah found himself at the crash site, the rest of the evening a blur. He could remember Joel tending to his injuries with what medical supplies there were and seeing the plane for the first time, bodies lying on the ground, moans of those still alive who seemed to wander about in confusion. There were other injuries, others alive and hurt, confused and frightened besides himself. After getting healed, Abdullah pretty much stayed out of the way, his ankle bandaged up along with his leg, gauze around his head, his eyes focused on the sky though as morning dawned, there was still smoke...still a feeling of fear and despair...the sound of the waves all around them. From the beach, not that he could move much or else risk his injuries worsening, Abdullah turned his head back towards the waves lapping at the shore and the vast expanse of ocean between them and...wherever they were for he saw no other land. Had they been blown off course in that storm? Did anyone even know where they were or that they were missing? No...nobody may not know where we are, especially if the navigation system is damaged. He turned towards the plane. There's no way we're getting off the island that way. Sure, Abdullah didn't know a lot about survival on an island but he had seen Castaway before and if they weren't near any shipping lanes or if nobody knew where they were with no way to contact any potential planes or even passing ships, then who knew how long they might be stuck here or if they would ever return home.
zenpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:18 pm

as kiera rushed to his aid, he flinched back. he wasn’t wasnt used to people rushing at him, not unless they wanted a fight, but she was saying.. she would try and help. the cut wasn’t terrivle, no internal bleeding at least. he could hardly focus on her words as he stared down at the blood that soaked into his flannel. “i liked this shirt..” he breathed, moving to unbutton a portion of it so she choirs have better access to the cut. “moss soaks up blood well if there’s nothing else. salt water is a good disinfectant.. can’t clean until.. bleeding stops, right?”
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby char... » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:41 am

(Waiting for one more post before I make my response)
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby char... » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:07 am

bump. i'm going to try starting this back up!
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:29 pm

զǟֆֆաǟʀǟ ǟʟɨ ɛʟ ʍǟɦɖǟʋɨ

name qasswara ali el mahdavi
gender male
age 17
orientation heterosexual

height 6'3"
weight 184
ethnicity egyptian & saudi arabian
build lean & cut
eyes black
hair curly black
mods pierced ears

history qasswara ali was born may 29 to sohaila najjar and hamza el mahdavi and has a younger brother named abdullah (16) and a younger sister named aliaa (14). he immigrated from jeddah at 5 years old and often visits both egypt and saudi arabia for vacation. growing up poor, he practically raised his siblings while his parents worked two or three jobs until abdullah took over once he was able to get a job.

personality qasswara ali likes to keep to himself, the exception being anyone he considers family. many people may find it extremely hard to even get him to say more than a few words to you, which can cause people to assume he's uninterested or rude. however, he just doesn't see the point in trying to impress anybody other than himself. although he'll be generally kind to anyone who talks to him he will never let just any person pull him out of his shell that quickly. once he warms up to you he becomes a different person, revealing his true colors how how he is a very sarcastic, charming, and soft person. he spends a lot of his time working on cars or going on long drives with no destination. He might even occasionally play soccer with his siblings and teach them a few things due to his experience in high school varsity soccer. qasswara ali is a very caring although he will never show it and often finds himself loving too fast and too hard. he is fiercely loyal and finds it almost impossible to hold a grudge being a very forgiving and understanding person. he tends to be very laid-back and isn't quick to judge and often puts himself in others' shoes to try and understand them better. he is unable to hate anybody and will always see the good in somebody no matter what they've done, the only exception being hurting his family. once you get on his bad side, he sees red and becomes completely devoid of any sympathy for you for life.

other wears small gauges, an amulet necklace with a golden diamond-encrusted snake charm, and a gold chain. speaks arabic fluently.

username VÍBORA
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me