money talks ' ) ona

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

will you join?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:43 pm

yes!
59%
no.
6%
maybe?
29%
not my style...
6%

Total votes : 17

001 ' )

Postby landogate » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:29 pm

𝐂 𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 𝐒 𝐄 XX𝐁 𝐀 𝐊 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑
( twenty-three ) ( west coast ) ( the lover ) ( location ━━ tasi's room - dining room ) ( tags ━━ open ) ( word count ━ 449 )
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

━━ celesse was lounging as usual. her arms stretched out over her head as her gazed up to the ceiling. there was a large mirror that painted the bed identically. as per usual she'd woken up alone. celesse flung her arms out and felt them hit the bed. could she not have one morning where she could see anastasia before duty called? apparently not. she sighed and sat up, feeling lost in the white bed covers. the curtains had already been drawn open, the summer light bled through into the room, casting shadows on the tile that surrounded the four-poster. her feet danced over the tile as she waltzed into anastasia's walk-in closet. what to steal today? her manicured fingers ran over numerous shirts and dresses before she decided on instead going to her own closet, half-way across the house.

the woman sighed and shut the door softly, chewing at her lip. something did catch her eye though, a flowing pink robe that hung over the back of tasi's office chair looked enticing right about now. celesse slipped her arms into the robe and tied the delicate rope around her stomach. she ventured into her lover's bathroom, before recoiling at her appearance. her locks were pulled every-which way and her eyes held dark circles underneath them. before the rest of the day began, celesse needed to shower and glam up, so she could at least match her face to her neck. she pulled her hair back into a low bun and ventured out of the room entirely.

the dutch woman let her hands find the banister of the santoro house before she stepped down. she padded down the stairs quietly, the pink fabric billowing down with her. it shaped itself over the stairs as she moved. even though it was still early morning, she could feel that the house was heating up quickly - an unfortunate part of living in southern california. she skipped into the kitchen and begun fishing around in the fridge. her bottled cold brews sat neatly in their place, but this morning celesse felt more like snatching another drink. a green juice, supposedly filled with vitamins sat dormant. no name meant no claim. she tipped the bottle into a metal cup, before putting the lid onto it, she slid the straw into it's hole and sipped. doesn't taste half bad. while celesse was down there she might as well look for her lover, to see where she'd run off to that morning. still partly sour about not waking up to the santoro matriarch, bakker followed the corner around into the formal dining room. she hung back though, and lent against the open frame, sipping at her juice.

𝐌 𝐀 𝐑 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍XX𝐃 𝐈 𝐀 𝐙
( thirty-eight ) ( east coast ) ( the head ) ( location ━━ streets of nyc ) ( tags ━━ open ) ( word count ━ 376 )
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

━━ with a forced swing of the door, marlon pushed himself onto the streets. he was fuming. if he was an angry cartoon character, you'd see him with steam and smoke pouring out of his ears and nose. he rubbed his face and swayed from side to side as he coped with this new information. he bumped into a business man who put on a disgruntled face. marlon didn't bother saying sorry or acknowledging his wrong-doing. he could only focus on walking ahead. from afar, the mafia boss seemed drunk, at approximately 10:31 am? never. drinking was for after 11. marlon diaz had just been alerted of his loss of territory. illinois was gone, which meant a direct export route to canada was cut off. it was going to make a dent in his bank account for sure.

diaz had exited an office building he had been shoved into by a governor, where he broke the bad news. his land was being shoved into the greedy hands of the santoro's and at this rate there was nothing he could do to stop it. unless he wanted to risk his neck and take back what was his, marlon was out of luck. he'd need to win over the workers of illinois once again - or he could plot to take another state, one with arguably more people and more resources.

caught up in his thoughts, marlon walked for about a block before turning down a street, thankful that it turned out to be the one where he resided. he caught a glimpse of the sun, as it reflected on the shiny windows of penthouses and apartments that overlooked central park. marlon took in his surroundings, they calmed him significantly - not that he still didn't want to punch a hole in the wall for his losses, but he was on the path to calming himself. instead of diverting into the ground floor lobby of his penthouse, marlon continued to walk up the street. he wore a stoic and unmoving face, like a soldier on the front lines. how could he lose his territory like this? at this rate xochi wasn't going to inherit anything aside from piles of bills and debts if marlon didn't get his act together quickly.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: money talks ' ) ona

Postby .chariot » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:59 am

π™³πšŽπš–πš’ (π™³πšŽπšŽ) πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš›πš˜
─────┫fem | twenty-three | east coast | driver | bisexual | mood ;; bored | location ;; garage | tags ;; open | mentions ;; open | other┣─────

x x x xdemi sighed as she sat in the driver's seat of her new-ish car; 1984 ferrari 288 gto, painted slick with a dark red coat. her pride and her joy had rested in the tires of that car. with the car door open, a light breeze filled the car with a fresh scent of diesel emitting from the loud cars that speed past in queens. wretched drivers. she stood, lightheadedness taking over, only to disappear in a short moment.

with a grunt and smooth glides of her heavy feet, she raised a hand toward the garage door, closing it with a loud crash. demi straightened her leather jacket that hugged to her hourglass figure. she slammed shut the door of her car, rattling the cherry cutout air freshener that had only a subtle hint of a cherry scent, that hung from the rear-view mirror. along with an "i <3 hollywood" keychain which swung violently, a gift from marlon, that she thoroughly enjoyed. she could remember the crinkles in his brows as he said "demi. a gift. for driving my little brats around." she smiled at the thought.

demi shuffled through her pockets, a small jingle echoed through the still air. she drew out a stained dark red lanyard, silver keys hung from a rusted keyring. she tossed the keys into the air, catching it by a small black remote control. with a click of the button the car locks, the indicators flashing yellow before silently falling asleep. she threw her keys into her pocket, the lanyard hanging from her thigh. her hands shoved into her jacket pockets. she took one last glance at her car before exiting the garage.

a trip up the stairs and a few left turns she was greeted by the smallish grey doors of an elevator. pressing a button, the doors opened to one side. exposing a bare brown panelled interior. she walked inside, quickly pressing a colourless button for the 12th floor, lighting up under the warmth of her finger.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

π™°πš—πšπš˜πš—πš’πš˜ (πšƒπš˜πš—πš’) πš†πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽπš›
─────┫male | twenty-eight | west coast | smuggler | heterosexual | mood ;; suspicious | location ;; main st | tags ;; open | mentions ;; open | other┣─────

x x x xantonio shuddered, his thin leather jacket barely keeping out the cold morning chill that surrounded him. he cupped his hands to his mouth, breathing a gust of warm air. he turned a corner, pushing through crowds of people on hollywood boulevard. he scratched his beard in an attempt to act like a normal civilian. but not all civilians work for a big wig family. toni bobbed and weaved through countless amounts of tourists taking obnoxious photos of themselves on celebrity stars.

he hurried along the street fronts, ignoring people in uniforms begging to buy a product. occasionally running past a hot dog stand, making toni hungrier as he got closer to his place. he felt thousands of burning eyes penetrate through his body, he needed to not draw attention to himself, but how? he heard uncomfortable groans of men and women being pushed away. "hey you! stop!" a group of three men dressed in a black uniform, specs of gold blinding him. that could only mean one thing, police.

he sprinted past the angry civilians, skilfully gliding through every window of escape. shoving through crowds of people, toni slid into an alleyway, crawling with street artists and more tourists. rolling his jacket down to his elbows and smudging vibrant colours of greens and pinks into his black hair and on his lightly tanned skin. he eyed out the police shoving through the crowds, not acknowledging the chemically polluted alley. toni removed his eyes off the end of the alley, heading the opposite direction towards hollywood hills, home of the santoros.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

π™°πš—πšŠπšœπšπšŠπšœπš’πšŠ (πšƒπšŠπšœπš’) πš‚πšŠπš—πšπš˜πš›πš˜
─────┫fem | forty-two | west coast | head | pansexual | mood ;; ecstatic | location ;; dining room | tags ;; celesse | mentions ;; celesse | other┣─────

x x x xanastasia awoke with the soft sun alerting of an early start through the drawn curtains. she smiled to the ceiling, turning her head toward a tanned thin body wrapped in white sheets. tasi untangled her tired body from the white silk sheets, taking shaky steps toward the curtains, opening them ever so slowly. more shakey steps led her to the walk-in wardrobe. colours of all sorts screamed at her, neons in one corner and the shades in the other. walking in with her hands on her hips, she eyed the wardrobe, giving an elevator gaze. a finger traced the lines of her lips, cracked and rough.

searching through the endless amounts of clothing, tasi decided on a navy blue button up top accompanied by black skinny jeans and flats that had a diamante bow at the toe. adjusting the shirt to the correct position then exiting her wardrobe, her gaze was interrupted by the beautiful young woman sound asleep with her arms raised overhead. walking into her polished bathroom, a swatch of chapstick embedded with sugar grains and regular chapstick enlightened tasi over her lessed cracked lips. she ran her fingers through her loose waves that hung nicely over her shoulders.

exiting the room silently, she traced her fingers down the wooden bannister, walking quickly and silently toward the kitchen. she felt the foyer beginning to heat up, the morning sun doing its job to have a warming welcome for their guests. a light buzz of a small flat flip phone buzzed violently on the counter. tasi led herself to the violent buzzing, gripping and opening the phone immediately. on the other line was a low voiced male. "illinois is yours ma'am" a surge of relief and excitement shot through her. thank you for the great news, i'll be making more contact with you in the near future. she flipped the phone shut, smiling happily. grabbing an apple and a new issue of "cosmopolitan" magazine she sat at the long wooden dining table.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

harlow i

Postby marimo. » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:27 pm

α•Όα—©α–‡α’ͺOα—― α—ͺIα—©α˜”
~22~heterosexual~east coast~eldest daughter~mood: slightly bored~location: illinois~tags: open~mentions: Demi, Marlon~

Harlow daintily steps off of the bus she had boarded 15 hours ago with a small backpack on her back, the loose, off the shoulder dress she is wearing swaying with every step she takes. She brushes strands of her platinum-blonde hair out of her face and sighs. It would have been much better to have Demi drive her here, but she doesn't want to burden the driver, especially when she has Harlow's siblings to drive around. Honestly, she can't help but feel bad for Demi. Harlow can only imagine how tiring it must be for someone to drive people around all day. She could've driven here as well instead of taking the bus or telling Demi to drive, but she didn't want to. It isn't that she doesn't know how to drive, she just prefers not to. The Diaz family only has so many cars, and she doesn't want to use one to drive her to Illinois exclusively for her entertainment.

The Diaz girl had come here purely to have some fun. Poke around, maybe shop a little, try some Illinois restaurants... anything to get her out of New York. While she loves her father, lately he seems to be consumed with his work. She gets it--his work must be difficult, and he would need his space, which is why she left for Illinois, leaving a note on the kitchen table back at home explaining the situation. She had her phone, he could simply text her and she'd be on the next bus back to NYC. But right now, she isn't going anywhere except for a nice hotel to get a bath. Walking along the streets, Harlow keeps her eyes open for any suspicious activity. She can never be too alert, and the true crime podcasts she listens to on a daily don't help.

After about ten minutes of walking, she stumbles across a nice-looking hotel and stares up at the building for a moment, scrutinising it. Shrugging her shoulders, she enters the hotel and strides confidently up to the clerk. "Excuse me, may I get a room?" Harlow asks sweetly. The woman nods without looking up. "How many nights?" Harlow pauses. How many nights was she going to stay? "Two, please." If she needed to stay more, she'd find another place.

Last bumped by landogate on Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:27 pm.
"ΞΉ βˆ‚Οƒ Ρ‚Π½ΞΉΞ·gΡ• ΠΌΡƒ σωη ωαу, Ρ•Οƒ βˆ‚ΟƒΞ·'Ρ‚ gΞΉΞ½Ρ” ΠΌΡ” Ξ±Ξ·Ρƒ ℓιρ αвσυт ΞΉΡ‚."
──────────────────────────────────────────
β€’linkβ€’linkβ€’linkβ€’
β€’linkβ€’linkβ€’linkβ€’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’