money talks ' ) ona

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

will you join?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:43 pm

yes!
59%
no.
6%
maybe?
29%
not my style...
6%

Total votes : 17

money talks ' ) ona

Postby landogate » Thu May 30, 2019 7:32 pm

Last edited by landogate on Thu May 30, 2019 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

money talks ' )

Postby landogate » Thu May 30, 2019 9:42 pm

─── its the dead of night. for once, hollywood boulevard is quiet. party-goers are trickling into their homes and all that's left downtown is the rumbling of two cars. each swerve and ram into one another until the larger of these cars breaks the passenger side window, firing two blanks into the car opposite. tires screech as the smaller of the cars veers left, and speeds up a hill. winding through the hills, the smaller car opts to follow a dirt road up the mountain, it's unstable sure; but it's better than being caught by your arch enemy and his daughter.

soon enough there's two cars also climbing up the mountain. there's a sharp turn in the road, and it sends one of the two cars flying, tumbling down the mountain. no one is certain to survive that fall. at the top of the mountain, where the road ended and curved out, the east coast playboy was a goner. his hands shook as he held onto the gun, not really preparing himself to actually shoot someone. this trip west was just meant to be one for a treaty deal, not death. his lover had already exited his car, she curled herself around her husband, as she sat on the hood of his car. all this work over some chick? by god his family was a mess.

her husband agreed to walk down with the east coast playboy. but you know what, the chick knew what she was doing. her husband married into the family and got handsy with all the cash he saw, and her lover was too naive for his own family to accept him. she ended it. and soon enough the morning came and hollywood started back up again.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

money talks ' )

Postby landogate » Thu May 30, 2019 9:44 pm

─── ONE. ── all cs rules apply.
      ─── TWO. ── blood, gore, drug use and excessive violence must be kept to a minimum.
      ─── THREE. ── signatures must be turned off on discussion and main threads.
      ─── FOUR. ── i and any moderators have the ability to turn down character forms anyway we see fit, or ask for alterations to them.
      ─── FIVE. ── all character forms/masterposts/relations charts must be posted only on the discussion thread.
      ─── SIX. ── i or any moderators have the ability to ask any roleplayer for a previous roleplay passage if we do not think that your posting is up to a standard we (or i) see fit.
      ─── SEVEN. ── relations charts are a must.
      ─── EIGHT. ── more than six sentences (or a chunky paragraph) is preferred. writers block is understandable. semi-advanced grammar and writing skill is greatly appreciated.
      ─── NINE. ── lgbtq+ highly accepted. extended family can be very diverse if the user decides to have an extended family member. drama between families is needed.
      ─── TEN. ── max of four characters each. keep as many as you'd like. only two high ranks per user though.
      ─── ELEVEN. ── pm for character reservation. this is the only way characters will be accepted. reservations last 48 hours.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

money talks ' )

Postby landogate » Thu May 30, 2019 10:23 pm

── the santoro family have kept hold over the west coast for as long as they can remember. the head of the family has notoriously had multiple affairs with the lover for years. the family is more brawn than brains. they have contested control all the way down the west coast roughly past missouri. the west coast family have a major connection to south america and the police departments in every state they have a presence in. due to the amount of children in this family, there is a lot of infighting.
          ─ the husband/wife role is not a secondary head (like a beta.) they cannot take control/control the family unit unless specific instruction is given by the head.
          ─ the heir is the eldest child. no if's ands or buts about it.
          ─ not everyone on this page is family, a □ will symbolize that they are not blood related to any family member.
the head
anastasia santoro . 44 . ♀ .

the lover □
celesse bakker . 23 . ♀ .

the wife/husband □
name . age . sex . charmie

the heir
sabina santoro . 24 . ♀ .
    the eldest son
    daniel santoro . 23 . ♂ .

the eldest daughter
    name . age . sex . user

the youngest daughter
    julieta santoro . 18 . ♀ .

the youngest son
    valentine santoro . 15 . ♂ .
    the half-daughter
    name . age . sex . valkyrie,

the half-son
    ryker santoro . 22 . ♂ .

the body guard □
    makoa breen . 35 . ♂ .

the smuggler □
    antonio weaver . 28 . ♂ .
    the book keeper □
    arlo jones . 23 . ♂ .

the driver □
    tristan sinclair . 26 . ♀ .

the cousin
    camila gomez . 23 . ♀ .

the cousin
    matteo vásquez . 26 . ♂ .
Last edited by landogate on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 23 times in total.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

money talks ' )

Postby landogate » Thu May 30, 2019 10:46 pm

── not as sleazy as the west coast family, the diaz family don't pride themselves on having a large family to share all the profits from their work. it's a tight-knit new york mafia family that runs on old traditions. which is why only one cousin is included in work. unlike the west coast family, the east coast family have plans to uproot the western side of the board they play, due to numerous political connections - making them inherently smarter and more careful with their moves. (the infiltrator is part of the west coast family acting on a peace deal to marry one of the children and connect the two families.)
          ─ the heir is the eldest child. no if's ands or buts about it.
          ─ the husband/wife role is not a secondary head (like a beta.) they cannot take control/control the family unit unless specific instruction is given by the head.
          ─ not everyone on this page is family, a □ will symbolise that they are not blood related to any family member.
the head
marlon diaz . 38 . ♂ .

the wife □
melissa carter-diaz . 40 . ♀ .

the heir
xochi diaz . 25 . ♀ .

the eldest son
santiago diaz . 20 . ♂ .
    the eldest daughter
    harlow diaz . 22 . ♀ .

the son (third eldest)
    bruno diaz . 18 . ♂ .

the youngest son
    lorenzo diaz . 17 . ♂ .

the trafficker □
    name . age . sex . user
    the driver □
    demi rivero . 23 . ♀ .

the bodyguard □
    deigo lebeau . 26 . ♂ .

the bodyguard □
    name . age . sex . user

the infiltrator □
    name . age . sex . charmie
    the book keeper □
    name . age . sex . user

the interrogator □
    carson white . 18 . ♂ .

the brains □
    name . age . sex . user

the cousin
    dante russo . 20 . ♂ .
Last edited by landogate on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 18 times in total.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

money talks ' ) ona

Postby landogate » Fri May 31, 2019 5:34 pm

─── PLOT. ── the diaz family is losing more and more territory quick, they're in the process of losing illinois, which is likely to be scooped up by the santoro family.
      ─── LOCATION. ── new york city. (queens, manhattan) is the headquarters of the east coast family. they run many businesses both throughout queens and manhatten, but reside in a manhatten penthouse. california.(hollywood hills, downtown l.a, beverly hills)
      ─── TIME. ── june seventh. 7:30 am california time, 10:30 am nyc time. 23°C/73°F in nyc. 29°C/84°F. sunny and cloudy for both nyc, it's rearing up to be a hot day for both sides of the country. slight breeze. no precipitation expected.
      ─── RELATIONSHIPS (CONFIRMED). ── a wip
      ─── MALE COUNT. ── seven
      ─── FEMALE COUNT. ── six
      ─── NON-BINARY COUNT. ── zero
Last edited by landogate on Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

money talks ' ) ona

Postby landogate » Fri May 31, 2019 5:35 pm

─── 1984. ── the news is broken that the east coast playboy (an elder brother of marlon) is the lover of a santoro daughter. playboy is temporarily outcasted before returning, with promises of insider information on santoro family.
            ─── 1985. ── the infamous chase through hollywood happens. the santoro daughter is with the diaz brother as santoro body-guards and drivers climb up the mountain in order to teach the diaz boy a lesson. they climb through the hills and end up following a dirt path that ends up at the hollywood sign.
            ─── 1989 ── the news finally breaks about what happened up on the hill that night in 1985. the santoro daughter killed both her husband, and her lover. immediately the diaz family hire more bodyguards.
Last edited by landogate on Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: money talks ' ) ona

Postby landogate » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:20 am

discussion thread!
        finally open and accepting for forms. pm me if you're interested in reserving a spot.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

money talks ' ) ona

Postby landogate » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:12 am

bump !
        finally open and accepting for forms. pm me if you're interested in reserving a spot!
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

money talks ' ) ona

Postby landogate » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:09 pm

bump !
        open and accepting for forms. pm me if you're interested in reserving a spot!

you may begin posting!!
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me