{weston high}{highschool rp}{o+a}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

laurel//02

Postby salvation. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:20 am

laurel branch|female|bisexual|17|outcast|location;outside|tags;jax
laurel looked up from her notes and noticed the clock, there was still a little bit of time before class started, and she really wanted to leave. she gripped the edges of her seat, her legs wanted her to get up and leave but she knew the class would start. laurel wasn't the type to skip class but she felt the eyes of a student burning into her and she wanted to leave immediately. she quickly stuffed her notebook back into her binder and dashed out of the room. once she was in the hallway she let out a small sigh before putting her hand into her pocket and pulling out a jolly rancher, she popped it into her mouth and started walking.
there was a huge tree near the back of the school and it was her favorite spot to be at. she would normally wait a couple weeks in before skipping periods but she felt like she was going to die in the classroom. she snuck through the gym past some kids waiting for first period gym class to start and headed to the door that opened in the back. she pushed it open and stepped out letting it slam shut behind her. she paused at the step for a split second before looking down and seeing a boy sitting there, she stared at him with a confused face not saying anything.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {weston high}{highschool rp}{o+a}

Postby The Üpside Down » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:38 pm

The Üpside Down wrote:
Braylyn Sky-16-Junior-Popular-heterosexual-Location: Hallway/Lockers-Tags: Open
Braylyn hurried into school, her long blonde hair falling messily out of the bun in her head. She had slept in late to no one's surprise. Braylyn walked to her locker, smiling and nodding to any familiar faces she saw as she sped down the hallways. Braylyn arrived to her locker and spun open her lock, stuffing her bag inside. She looked at the small mirror she had on the inside of her locker door and puckered her lips to check her makeup. Braylyn looked at a nearby clock and let out a sigh of relief. Even if she had left later than usual, she still had a bit of time before her classes began. She looked down at her outfit, a pair of white vans, black leggings, and a t-shirt with 'Weston High Cheer' in bold letters.
After gathering the stuff she needed for her first class, Braylyn closed her locker door and pulled her phone out of the small bag she carried with her and scrolled lazily through snapchat, opening her 'streaks' and snapping a few of her friends already in their classes. She smiled down at her phone, leaning back against her locker.

Jax Sky-16-junior-Rebel-heterosexual-Location: Outside-Tags: Laurel
Jax heard a nearby door close and slowly blinked his eyes open, glancing up to see a girl. As she stared at him, a slight sneer fell on his face. "Well, take a picture princess, it'll last longer." He said with a huff, looking away from the girl. She didn't look all that familiar to him. Maybe his sister had introduced her to him before, but probably not. She seemed different. Odd, maybe. He leaned his head back against the door, now closed, and glanced back over to the girl. "So what's a girl like you doing skipping class on the first day? Horrible first impressions." He said with an amused look, though he shook his head and glanced up at the sky, still leaning back as he awaited her reply.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:57 pm

Billie_Eyelash632 wrote:Jamie Kiessler// 17// Female// Heterosexual// International// Mentions: N/A// Tags: Arthur// Mood: Flustered/happy/awkward
Jamie smiled when the boy came and sat next to her, keeping her face to her paper until she was finished writing the heading. She then turned back to Arthur with a small smile. "So what'd you do this summer?" She asked him, attempting to make conversation and hoping it wasn't an awkward question.

Marcus Vere• 17• Male• Heterosexual• Jock• Mentions: N/A• Tags: Open• Mood: Excited
Marcus smiled as she told him about her summer before shaking his head. "Nah, it's just me and my mom. No siblings here." He said trying to laugh off the now sad feeling in his chest. "My summer was okay... I mostly just played football with friends the whole time when I wasn't helping my mom around the house. Pretty boring." He said with a small laugh.

Scarlett Wilson~ 17~ Female~ Heterosexual~ Nerd~ Mentions: N/A~ Tags: Open~ Mood: Exhausted
Scarlett sat straight up in the desk chair groaning as her alarm went off for the third time. She had fallen asleep preparing for the new year of school. Realizing that she was late, her eyes widened and she stood up so quick her chair started to spin. Scar ran to her closet pulling out her usual hoodie and ripped jeans, deciding on her black sneakers today. She rushed to the bathroom, brushing her teeth and then brushing her hair, quickly followed by her running her new straightening brush through it. When she finished her hair she applied a quick coat of mascara and paused looking in the mirror. I did a sort of decent job. She thought to herself smiling. She then proceeded on rushing, and she ran down the stairs grabbing her bag and her skateboard as she ran out the door. The girl may be a nerd, but she knew how to skate.
She arrived at school quickly and she rushed to her locker opening it as quick as possible. She put her skateboard in the bottom, hung her bag on a hook, and grabbed her notebook as well as a pencil and pen and headed to her first class, History. When she entered the room, she took a seat close to the windows in the back and let out a sigh. This was gonna be a long day.
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:17 pm

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈 | F | 17 (junior) | The Geeks | Location: History | Mentions: none| Tags: Marcus
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Katherine nods, glancing over at the board and nods as she writes a couple things down in her notebook. Glancing over, she gives him another nod to let him know she's still listening. Alright, no siblings. Remember that. Football too. Oh no, this guy wasn't one of those jerk-y sporty jocks, was he? He didn't seem like it, but still. Katherine had learned one could never be too careful around sporty people. But Marcus seemed nice, and she didn't want to judge him just yet. Not to mention, she was trying not to be so judgy herself.
"Oh really, football? That's pretty cool," she says, nodding. Helping his mom around the house? What did that mean? Was she hurt? Part of her wanted to ask, but she had just met the guy, and that felt like a little bit of an intimate question. Whatever, if he wanted her to know he'd tell her, right?
"I could never really get into sports, but it's cool that you do them," she continues, immediately chiding herself. Cool that you do them? She's just met him, she doesn't know him. Ugh, talking to people had so many pitfalls.

Casey Marks | M | 16 (junior) | The Creatives | Location: English | Mentions: open | Tags: Olivia

Casey glances up, searching for people around him to talk to. Good grief class was boring. Casey had never understood how people could just sit in the back in their own little worlds. Didn't they want to talk to someone, tell them about what they were doing? Sitting and doing his own thing was something Casey was capable of, but not for long. Glancing at the girl across the aisle, Casey gives her a small wave, hoping she notices.

Leaning back on his chair, Casey fiddles with his earbuds, which have gotten tangled since he stuffed them in his pocket. Goodness, how could they have made such a knot if they'd only been in there for a couple minutes? Struggling, Casey works his way through a couple of the knots before giving up and stuffing them in his pocket. That was a problem for later.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcee- » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:36 pm

hazel capulet; senior; tagged: open
"The Smiths" quietly sang through Hazel's earbuds, bringing a smile to her face. She always found comfort in music, and it prepared her for the day ahead at school. However, the time ended as she approached the school. By habit Hazel took out the earbuds and rolled them up. She pulled out her new schedule, and headed to first period. It was still fairly early, granted, but she liked being able to pick her own seat.
arcee-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

laurel//03

Postby salvation. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:23 pm

she narrowed her eyes at the boy and crossed her arms. she laughed. "first off, i don't want a picture of you. second of all, i don't want to be in class, and i don't care much for first impressions no one knows i exist." she started biting the inside of her cheek, it was a nasty habit, she couldn't tell if she was feeling scared or anxious talking to this random kid, but as much as her gut said to run away she kept talking. "but what i'd like to know is why you're skipping class. it makes for horrible first impressions... princess." the last part of her statement was definitely mocking his previous question. what made her really regret the statement was the use of the little name he called her, and by the looks of this boy he was definitely someone she wouldn't normally mess with.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:17 am

~GirlsDeMo~ wrote:Will/M/Tags: Braylyn/Halls

Since class wasn't even in yet he sighed and headed down the hall. He turned the corner and nearly crashed into this pretty blonde girl on her phone. "Ah! My apologies dear." He grinned charmingly and said. "Crashing into someone isn't exactly how I like to make friends."

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:03 pm

Braylyn Sky-16-Junior-Popular-heterosexual-Location: Hallway/Lockers-Tags: Will--->Open
Braylyn turned on her heel, about to walk to class, when she bumped straight into a boy. She rubbed her head and glared at him slightly as he spoke. "I would assume not." She replied blandly and shook her head with a sigh. "Sorry for sounding so rude, it's just been a long morning." She said with a wave of her hand, dismissing her issues. She glanced up at a nearby clock. She turned towards the boy and gave him a close-lipped smile. "I should be heading to class." She spoke, glancing down at her phone before looking back at the boy. "Nice to meet you." She said before hurrying off down the hallway. She stopped and turned to face him, just where the hall turned. "I'm Braylyn, by the way!" She called back before walking down the hallways, into her first period biology class. She took her seat towards the back of the room and relaxed in her chair, ready to start her first day back.

Jax Sky-16-junior-Rebel-heterosexual-Location: Outside-Tags: Laurel
Jax listened to the girl and rolled his eyes as she replied. "God you're already boring me to death and I've barely said two words to you." He said with a smirk, shaking his head. As she questioned why he was skipping, he raised his brows and extended his arms outward. "Look at me, doll, you really think I belong in there?" He said with a hint of disdain. He hated going to school, not because he hated learning or anything, but because everyone knew him as 'Braylyn's twin' or 'the disappointment sky twin'. It got to him after awhile. He narrowed his eyes slightly. "So is there anything I can help you with?" He asked with a huff after his words, hoping she would leave him alone.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry jam » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:27 pm

fern jackson / 18 / junior / bad kid

fern could just, feel the awkwardness stretching between them, so she decided to start some small-talk. she cleared her throat quietly, and then turned to rhett. "so, um, how was your summer?"

arthur dennis/ 17 / junior / loner

he smiled. "i mostly hung out with my baby sister. my parents just opened a bakery so they were gone a lot doing renovations or whatever. i didn't mind though, they can be overbearing."
strawberry jam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: laurel//03

Postby salvation. » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:53 pm

"no there's nothing you can help me with." laurel said taking a few steps away from him. he looked familiar, and laurel had a lot of time to analyze some people in the school. she stopped and turned around. "you're jax sky right?" she made a sort of annoyed face. "not that i care or anything... i just wanted to make sure i was right." her voice was dull and almost emotionless.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me