{weston high}{highschool rp}{o+a}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

{weston high}{highschool rp}{o+a}

Postby kelzzz » Mon May 27, 2019 1:45 pm

weston high school is located near the coast of california in a town called adair. adair is a fairly small town and everyone knows their neighbors and their neighbors’ neighbors. not a lot has happened in adair that was particularly memorable making most people after high school leave to go follow their dreams, but they somehow always end up back in the quaint town. most parents like to believe that all their kids are friends, but all the students know that’s definitely not the case. all these kids grew up together. so if you’re new… good luck. the students are all divided into certain cliques, and that’s how it’s always been.

{hello! there is really no main plot for this role play at the moment. it is just a regular high school role play. it is also a rebut since the role play died a while back.}
Last edited by kelzzz on Mon May 27, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{rules}

Postby kelzzz » Mon May 27, 2019 1:54 pm

1.}all tess’s rules apply
2.}lgbtq+ friendly
3.}no mary/gary sues
4.}drama is encouraged, but please remember hate the character not the writer
5.}no one liners, please have at least three solid sentences (i understand writer’s block)
6.}reservations last 24 hours
7.}post all forms/ooc/reservations in the discussion forum
8.}please try to use good grammar
9.}please turn your signatures off for this thread
10.}use irl faceclaims or put a general description of your character
11.}please write in third-person
12.}have fun, and pm me if you have any questions
Last edited by kelzzz on Tue May 28, 2019 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{cliques}

Postby kelzzz » Mon May 27, 2019 2:00 pm

the populars:these people are the people who everyone knows that they rule the school.
aspen halderman female-klig33k
riya chakrabarti female-Blackpearl44
[url]name[/url] gender-user
the jocks:these people are tied to a certain sport and are considered the best. most are pretty muscular and they work for their image.
nathaniel knight male-Consulting_Angel
marcus vere male-Billie_Eyelash632
the geeks:these are the people who obsess over certain comics, movies, tv shows, video games, and etc. they also tend to be in many fandoms.
katherine phillips female-TheDancingDog
the creative minds:these are the artists, writers, actors, and singers who love what they do.
kristen “kris” lovett female-klig33k
casey marks male-TheDancingDog
ezra “ezzy” zhao male-_Abyssal_
elijah “eli” lee male-_Abyssal_
the bandies:these are the kids who are close knitted family that happen to play an instrument.
samuel lancaster male-Blackpearl44
nicholas womack male-Consulting_Angel
the nerds:these are the smart kids. the ones who strive to get all a’s and succeed, the ones who are good at some certain subjects, and the ones who help tutor the others kids.
the bad kids:these are the people who tend to get bad grades and do bad stuff. they may have the don’t care attitude and sometimes bully for their own reasons.
ayelen melillán. female-Blackpearl44
rhett kendrick male-Consulting_Angel
the loners:these people tend to be alone. whether it’s by choice or just circumstance.
dakota brittons male-тнe real world.
the outcasts:these are the people who are new, are “weird” for some reason, or just don’t fit in.
the leaders:these are the people who are in leadership and student council. they love helping their school/community and want to make it better.
lance walters male-klig33k
the internationals:these people are from different countries all of the world. they usually speak a different language along with english.
monika vestergaard female-Blackpearl44
jamie kiessler female-Billie_Eyelash362

*note:your character can have a certain role in their clique*
Last edited by kelzzz on Wed May 29, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 8 times in total.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{events}

Postby kelzzz » Mon May 27, 2019 2:08 pm

dances:
dances tend to be very important to all the students of weston high, and are mostly in the gym.
introductory dance/sadie hawkins dance-the friday of the first week of school
homecoming-the friday of the fifth week of school
fall formal-the wednesday fall starts
winter dance-the third friday in november
spring fling: the second friday in march
prom-the second saturday of may
football games:
football games are the hotspot of all the social students and even the marching band.
every friday after the first week of school (unless weather permits) except for homecoming night. the homecoming game will be the thursday before the homecoming dance.
student forums:
this is where all the students have an opportunity to discuss there grievances publicly with the student council, and where the student council comes up with ideas for new events/fundraisers/etc.
every other thursday
assemblies:
assemblies at whs tend to be exciting, whether you’re excited to get out of class or perform/talk in front of the school.
introductory assembly-the first day of school (a monday)
others tba
fundraisers:
tba

*please pm if you have any more ideas*
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{o+a}

Postby kelzzz » Tue May 28, 2019 5:53 am

now open+accepting
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {weston high}{highschool rp}{o+a}

Postby kelzzz » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:24 am

{lance walters}
{lancey or walters}
{eighteen, senior}
{bicurious, male}
{leaders, stuco president}
{location: school entrance}
{tags: open}

lance was always busy in the first day of school even before he became class president. she would always walk his schedule two times, talk to his friends, and welcome everyone. he was a little upset this year he couldn’t walk his schedule, but he would be able to do everything else. he shook out of his thoughts and continued putting up the “welcome back weston high!” banner. a few of the other student council members were also decorating the front doors, and inside the hallways. after pinning the banner perfectly in his opinion, he stepped down from the ladder, which he had stupidly not had someone spot. he then picked up the ladder and put inside the door. “great job guys!” he said with enthusiasm. “remember once everyone starts getting here, even the teachers, please great them and smile especially if they’re new.” he said. we need more streamers. he thought to himself. he then walked inside to get some more streamers. after getting the streamers from the student council closet, he walked back outside. he started decorating a little more with the streamers. after everyone finished they all lined up on the stairway entrance to the school. lance knew most people would think this was annoying, but he knew some liked it. as people started coming up the stairs, he said a lot of “welcome back!”s and “hope you had a great summer!”s. he also was pretty sure that his face would hurt later from all the smiling.

{kristen “kris” lovett}
{kris or ten}
{seventeen, senior}
{heterosexual, female}
{creative minds, writer/poet}
{location: home to school}
{tags: open}

kris was happily asleep before her alarm went off. luckily, it wasn’t a annoying sound or loud one. it was rather soft, which is how kris liked it since she was a soft sleeper. she sat up in her bed. she reached for her phone and turned off her alarm. she then got up and went to her closet. she picked out her outfit for the new day. she picked out a yellow button-up tank top tucked into some jean shorts with white sneakers. she continued doing her morning routine. after she finished, she headed into the kitchen with her phone and backpack. she knew her father had already left for work, but she did see her mother drinking her morning coffee. her mother looked up at her. “you ready for school, sweetheart?” she asked. “yes ma’am.” kris replied. “well then i’ll see you at school.” her mother said as kris walked towards the door. “will do!” kris said while grabbing her car keys. she then opened the door and walked out. she walked over to her yellow car and opened it. she hopped in it and turned it on. she pulled out of the drive way and headed towards the school. she pulled into the parking lot and parked in a decent parking space. she jumped out of the car and walked towards the entrance. she saw the student council greeting the kids and teacher start walked in. as she climbed the stairs, she gave them a smile.

I’ll put a post up for aspen a little later.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:59 am

Rhett Kendrick
18|Male|Bad Kid
Tagged: Open
Naturally, Rhett was in a bad mood. He didn't want to go to school, and seriously considered skipping, even though it was just the first day back. Despite being here for a good few years, when his parents had decided to finally settle in Adair, he'd still avoided making friendships, since he always knew that the possibility of being uprooted again was still there. Hopefully, though, he'd still be here for his graduation. Somehow, Weston High was the most annoyingly patient school he'd attended, even when he didn't want to cooperate.

Rhett arrived fairly early, which was unusual for him. But it was only because his father was mad about something, so getting out of the house was an easy option, knowing that he'd have calmed down by the time Rhett got back. But just because he was early didn't mean that he was going to go inside at this time. Instead, he was hanging around the quad. Rather, he was sitting up in a tree, coming up with some inspirations for his next art project.

Nicholas Womack
18|Male|Bandie
Nicholas had woken up quite early, and had just finished getting dressed, prepared for the first day of the new school year. He was looking forward to going back, sort of. It was his last year of high school, and he'd already spent the summer touring and researching several colleges and places that he could potentially go to when he graduates. He really wanted to go to someplace to study and further his music, but he knew how difficult the more prestigious places would be to get into. He was up for the work, though.

When he arrived, Nicholas stepped into the school building, and smiled warmly at the students greeting those arriving. He casually waved at the other students, recognising most of them, then he kept walking down the corridor, intending to go toward his locker, so he could drop off a few books already.

Nate Knight
18|Male|Jock
Nate stepped out of the shower, which he'd taken after doing a quick morning workout. Just because he had school again now didn't mean that he was going to skimp on the workouts and exercising. He was certain that he'd be able to fit in the additional work that school would end up giving him, especially as he'd done it for the past few years anyway. He was looking forward to graduating as well this year. He hadn't yet thought about what he was going to end up doing. College seemed a bit out of his scope and way too expensive. Maybe he'd just take on a couple of part time jobs, and do some community volunteering. He shook his head as he got himself dried, then dressed and ready. He didn't need to think about after graduation just yet.

Driving himself to school, Nate parked, and then got out of his car with his school bag. He checked he locked the car, then went inside.
Nate greeted the students that greeted him, but he didn't stop, as he wanted to go to his locker quickly, just for a few minutes.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry jam » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:35 am

fern jackson / 18 / junior / bad kid

fern was still freaking out after finding out she was pregnant. sure, she didn't have anything planned for her life, but that also meant she hadn't planned to be having a kid! she couldn't handle seeing her poor moms's faces in the morning, so she got up before they did (which was an amazing feat), dressed in a baggy sweatshirt and her holey black leggings, tied her hair into a knot, and laced up her favorite pair of old chucks to make herself feel a bit better. there was eyeliner smeared over her face from two days before but she didn't even bother looking in the mirror before leaving. it was a long walk to the school, and she was already exhausted when she got there and sat on a bench, watching a boy put streamers up.

arthur dennis/ 17 / junior / loner

arthur was woken up by his sister jumping on his stomach. he grunted, and pushed her gently to the side, tickling her sides. it was her first day of kindergarten and she was over the moon. his step-mom came and collected her so they both could get dressed. he wiggled his way into his best black skinny jeans and put on a blue flannel that his step-mom said brought out his eyes, and then went downstairs for his dad's 'first-say-of-school' pancakes. he ate quickly and then put his boots and his leather jacket on (good for riding motorbikes) and made his way to school.

strawberry jam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:27 am

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Casey Marks | M | 16 (junior) | The Creatives | Location: Home → Locker | Mentions: open | Tags: open

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Casey wakes up on time, for once. He leaned out of bed, nearly falling out in an attempt to silent the screeching alarm. Finally succeeding, he leans back on the grey sheets, closing his eyes for a second more. The sunlight streams through the curtains, filling the room. Sitting up, Casey looks at the dust in the sunbeam as he rubs the sleep from his eyes. Was it really this bright this early? Guess so.

A small smile cracks across Casey’s face as he stands up, giving an exaggerated stretch. He turns around and makes the bed, a habit that’d been ground into his brain by his mother and grandfather since he was old enough to know what making the bed was. Reaching for his phone, he turns on a playlist. Perfect for starting the morning off right. A smile springs onto his face as Casey’s favorite song comes on, which is, of course, by The Beatles. Grabbing his backpack, and leaning down to kiss his dog Nugget on the head, Casey smiles. "Be good girl, okay? I love you." he tells her, giving a small wave as he leaves.

Finally, he makes it to school, after being hassled by his mother and making sure the dog had food in her bowl. Trotting down the sidewalk, Casey plugs his earbuds in and hums along to another old Beatles album. Finding a bench on the Quad, Casey leans against the back of the bench with one earbud in, thinking about is birthday. He’d finally be 17… Casey had been mistaken for a sophomore before; he couldn’t really blame them. He was short for his age, and looked fairly young. Ah; no matter really. Hopefully he’d look older soon. In the mean time, he let himself get lost in the music, humming along to his music as he puts his things in his locker.

𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈 | F | 17 (junior) | The Geeks | Location: Home → Hallway | Mentions: none | Tags: Marcus

"What time is it?" Katherine mumbles, sitting up from her bed to check her alarm clock. Wait..., she thinks, is that really the time? Wait, no it's really-OH NO. This was not good. She flies out of bed and gets dressed, throwing on an old superhero tshirt and some jeans. At least she'd showered last night, so hopefully she doesn't look too bad. Kissing her mother goodbye, Katherine flies out of the house to her car. Traffic is achingly slow, and she lets out a groan as she hits yet another red light. At this rate, she'd be so late she wouldn't make it to the first day. Ugh.

Hurrying to her locker, Katherine does her best to keep from bumping into other people. Still, she runs into a couple, and offers a hurried "sorry!" to anyone who has the bad luck of being in the way. Alright, what class was first? Crap, where's her schedule? Rifling through her bag, Katherine frantically searches as the seconds tick by. Aha! Alright, first she's got... History! Checking the room number, she gives herself a nod and an encouraging thought: I can do this, I can make it... I hope.

Walking up the stairs, Katherine looks around. 205, 206... but where was the room number for the class she was supposed to be in? How could she not know? She'd had classes in this part of the school before, was she just not paying attention? Today was just not her day. Glancing at her watch, she gulps. There wasn't much time to search for the classroom. She could probably ask someone, but who? Alright, how about that guy? He looks nice enough, plus he doesn't seem to be as worried as Katherine feels.

Walking up, Katherine takes a deep breath and taps the guy on the shoulder. "Um, excuse me? Sorry to bother you, but would you happen to know where Mr. John's class is?" she asks hopefully, giving the boy a small smile.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:36 am

Jamie Kiessler// 17// Female// Heterosexual// International// Mentions: N/A// Tags: Open// Mood: Annoyed/frusterated
The alarm on Jamie's phone went off, signaling it was time to wake up. She rolled over onto her side, letting out a long sigh before turning it off. She laid there for a second, staring at her ceiling. When she finally sat up, she walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. After she finished that, she walked back to her room to choose an outfit. She decided on lighter colored ripped jeans and a grey long sleeve shirt. Jamie then walked to her mirror and brushed her hair. Her naturally fell into its normal waves, and that she was thankful for. After all, she felt as if she looked pretty bad. She decided on light grey converse to match her shirt. Grabbing her bag off of her desk chair she ran down the steps of her house. She heard her mom in the kitchen, and she entered the room, quietly. She grabbed an apple out of the fridge before sitting down at the kitchen island. Jamie finished the apple and threw the core in the trash, before grabbing her phone and car keys off the counter. She walked past her mom without saying a word. She was still a little annoyed at her because she was making her come back to Weston High. Her mother knew she hated the school, but she still made her come back. She shut the door behind her and walked over to her 2018 black Honda Civic that she bought used for 3 grand off eBay. She had to work her butt off to pay for the car, and it was better than nothing.
She parked her car in the school parking lot and took a deep breath before getting out. She grabbed her bag off the passenger seat and put her phone in her back pocket. With a sigh she walked up the front steps of the school, smiling when someone greeted her. It wasn't a genuine smile though. She stopped at her locker grabbing her books out when one slipped from her grasp and fell to the ground. This is gonna be a long day she thought to herself as she looked at the book on the ground with a sigh.

Marcus Vere• 17• Male• Heterosexual• Jock• Mentions: N/A• Tags: Open• Mood: Excited
Marcus had barely slept the night before, and he knew he would regret it later, but he was just too excited. He couldn't wait to get back to sports. I mean sure, playing football over the summer with friends was fun, but they didn't actually compete. When Marcus' alarm went off he shot out of bed running to the bathroom to shower. After he had showered he brushed his teeth and decided to get dressed. He decided on a black hoodie and some shorts. He put on his black sneakers as usual and ran downstairs. His family wasn't up yet so he walked silently the rest of the way out the door. Skipping breakfast he grabbed his bag and put his phone in his hoodie pocket. Marcus walked out the door shutting it quietly behind him and decided to walk to school today. After all, it seemed it was a really nice day, and he figured he could use the exercise. When he got to school, he decided to stay outside of awhile, hoping someone he knew would come along. While he waited he couldn't stop thinking about all the sports he would do. He hoped the team would be a little better this year than it was last year. As no one came along he decided he should get to class.
As he walked down the crowded hallway he looked around a smile taking place on his face. He had missed this. He was leaning against the wall, fist-bumping his teammates from last year that walked by. When someone tapped his shoulder he turned around and smiled at the girl standing behind him. "Oh yeah definitely. I have that class too." He said smiling as the girl asked him for directions. "It's this way," He said, starting to walk down the hallway, assuming the girl would follow. "I'm Marcus by the way." He told her, glancing back over his shoulder to make sure she was still behind him. "Are you new here?" He asked her with a smile.
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me