>>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Highschool Rp} (O+A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: >>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Highschool Rp} (O+A)

Postby PrismaticDream » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:16 am

Sean Wright|17|East|Senior|Theatre/Artist|Location: Courtyard|Tags: Myles

Sean flopped down on the soft grass and leaned his back against a tree. He took out his sketchbook and began outlining a drawing of a dragon, trying to block out the noise of the students around him. Then he saw his friend Myles entering the courtyard and waved him over, grinning. Sean and Myles were close, even though Myles lived on the west side and had a drastically different way of life from Sean. At first, Sean had been reluctant to get to know Myles, since he had a rebellious streak that Sean couldn't relate to. But he'd found that Myles was a loyal friend. More loyal than most of his family.
PrismaticDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:51 pm

ollie. 17. male. quiet ones/artists. school - courtyard. tags; thomas
    he found the boy’s embarrassment to be almost... endearing in a way. β€œd-don’t worry! i don’t mind people watching me draw...” he losened up his shoulders a bit, feeling a lot less on edge than he did just a moment ago. he watched as the boy struggled to get words out, and almost laughed to himself. god, he was really cute. as he introduced himself, ollie patted the empty space next to him. β€œollie. y’know- i think i’ve seen you around school. i don’t really... um, do well in academics, so maybe you haven’t seen me a lot...” he nervously scratched the back of his head with his pencil, and almost stabbed himself when he got a text. β€œah- sorry, uh, i don’t really get these often,” he sputtered, nervously patting his pocket for his phone. as he read the message, his face contorted into a look of visible confusion. β€œa-ah, just a party. im afraid i don’t do well at those...” he trailed off.
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:54 pm

════════ οΌ‘οΌ¬οΌΉοΌ³οΌ³οΌ‘ ✿ οΌ₯οΌ¬οΌ¬οΌ·οΌ―οΌ―οΌ€ ═════════════════════════════════
16 | Female | East | Quiet Ones/Outcast | School | Tags: Daniel

At Daniel's kind words, Alyssa quietly chuckled, feeling her cheeks heat up. She was a little startled by the shoulder bump, but didn't mind it. "Iβ€”that's so nice of you to say! You make a good friend too," she meekly replied. The moment Daniel's face went serious, her smile faded. "Oh, you saw that? It was just a text. Someone's having a party, but I'm not sure if I want to be there," Alyssa said, eyeing the locker numbers as she walked through the hallway. "There's always so many people, and I never really know what to do... but my sister loves them, and she's probably going to want me to go."

Her eyes were already swimming with thoughts, the girl going quiet for a moment as it looked like she was thinking something through. She turned to Daniel, a sweet smile on her face. "I know you're new here, and I don't know if parties are your thing, but... would you like to come with me?" Alyssa asked him, a hopeful gleam in her eyes. "You could get to know some more people thereβ€”" 'And I'd be a lot more comfortable there with someone else I know...' she silently added in her head. "β€”but I understand if you don't want to. I don't want to push you into an uncomfortable situation if you don't like parties either."
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:09 am

Aeron Callahan
18|Nonbinary|Cheerleader
Tagged: Carson
Honestly, Aeron wasn't expecting an apology. They'd heard a bit about Carson from the other cheerleaders, and so already had a bit of an opinion on him - if a little biased from the influence of the other cheerleaders, but so far, they were being proved pretty right. Whatever - they wouldn't hold it against Carson, it really wasn't that big of a deal, and they hadn't been injured.
Then, they shook their head as they got up on their own. "Thanks, but no thank you. I'm okay." Aeron replied. They dusted themselves off, then quickly checked themselves over in case there were any bruises or scrapes - which they didn't find. Then, Aeron returned their attention back towards Carson. "Aeron Callahan, by the way. I already know you're Carson." they introduced themself, figuring that Carson probably didn't know their name - and in any case, there was no harm in giving an introduction, so that they hopefully wouldn't be referred to 'that person' later on.

Elliot Johnstone
18|Male|Jock
Tagged: Noel
"Yes, they are." Elliot replied, then shook his head slightly, taking the light teasing well. He was used to it - he supposed it was pretty unconventional for a jock to take a proper interest in something that wasn't sports. And anyway, he knew that it wasn't serious teasing, so he didn't mind it.
He then raised an eyebrow as Noel responded to his question, his interest piqued. "What are you up to, Noel?" he asked. He could just tell that she was up to something - and he had a feeling that it was going to be good!

When his phone buzzed, indicating that he received a message, he looked at it, reading over the text in curiosity. Then, Elliot smiled as he looked back towards Noel. "I'll definitely be there!" he told her, then added, taking refreshments to mean something more innocent, "And I'll bring some mozzarella sticks as well! I can make my own, but I have to keep an eye on Marmalade and Paddy, otherwise they'll try and steal the cheese." Elliot declared, looking rather excited, then he scrolled through his phone to try and find the most recent 'photoshoot' he'd conducted with his beloved cats.

Nicholas Womack
18|Male|Musician
Tagged: Orin
He smiled more warmly at Orin's excitement and interest. Not many people took interest into the fact that he played the harp - they focused a little more on his other instruments. "It's one of my favourites to play. Though I wouldn't dare bring it here... aside from it being a little too big and heavy to just take around with me, I'm not sure I could trust many students to leave it alone." Nicholas explained, and he made a mental note to offer to show Orin his playing of the harp at some point - even if he had to get his father to record him at home.
He nodded slightly as Orin explained what he played, then laughed lightly. "I don't just play classical pieces, though I will admit that I would just call it a violin." Nicholas said, and added, "I'd love to learn to play the flute, though, it often sounds so elegant."
He blushed a little again as Orin complimented his violin, noting the breathlessness. He did feel a little awkward as well - he wouldn't want someone to think they were inferior just because he had an instrument that looked stunning, which he could admit it was. "Thank you. It's... well, I hope it sounds as good as it looks." Nicholas carefully tucked the violin under his chin, and drew the bow across the strings, first running through a couple of scales to make sure that it was in tune, before playing the first few bars of Amy Beach's Violin Sonata, Op. 34: 1. Allegro Moderato.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:16 am

Elizabeth "Scout" Taylor-Thomas | F | 17 (junior) | Rebels | West | Loc: English Class | Tags: None
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxScout looks up from her small doodling in her notebook as her phone gets a text. Oh? Who could this be? Pausing her music, she reads it. A party huh? Maybe. Scout wasn't the biggest fan of parties, especially considering that she didn't really know anyone here. But it would probably be fun, and besides, she might meet some new friends or something. Nodding, she sets a reminder for herself. 10 o'clock.
xxxxxAs she goes back to doodling, Scout can't help but smile. She was going to a party! What should she wear? Who would she talk to? She wasn't quite sure.

Thomas Leo Fisher | M | 17 (senior) | The Nerds | East | Loc: Locker | Tags: Ollie Schnider
xxxxxThomas wishes that his face was a lot less red right now. Still though, he feels a lot better after hearing the boy say he didn't mind people watching him. Thank goodness; Thomas probably looked like the biggest creep ever. The boy pats the spot next to him, and Thomas gratefully accepts the unspoken invitation. Ollie... what a nice name. Glancing over, Thomas can't help but nod. It fits him.
xxxxx"My name is Thomas. Yes, I think I might've seen you around a couple times," Thomas shrugs. Something about this boy made his brain short circuit. True, Thomas had never been good at being social, but with Ollie it felt like a different case. He can't help but smile as Ollie stutters next to him, nodding as he pulls out his own phone. "I can relate. Parties are certainly not my expertise," he sighs, putting his hands in his lap. "Thank you for not being angry. I mean, for not being angry with me for watching you. I didn't mean to scare you or anything, it's just that your art was very good."

Noah Walker | M | 18 (senior) | Rebels | West | Loc: Walking to School | Tags: Aspen Woodlock
xxxxxNoah stares at her with his head tilted. The girl is just staring at him, and her unreadable expression was freaking him out a little bit. She looked so expressionless; he'd definitely messed up. Had he really hurt her that bad? What had he said?
xxxxx"Are you sure?" he asks as she moves to move her bike. He gently reaches out and touches her shoulder, more wanting to get her attention. Her tone makes him feel more like she isn't okay. Pulling his hand back, he tilts his head, lowering his tone to be softer. He feels his phone buzz in his pocket, but ignores it. There were more important things at hand.

Katherine Philips | F | 17 (junior) | Outcasts | East | Loc: English | Tags: Callie Adams
xxxxxKatherine smiles, glancing back over as Callie's phone buzzes. She looks at the text her face lighting. That did sound like fun! Katherine's face lights up even more as Callie asks if she wants to go together. Does she? Absolutely! A party sounded fun on it's own, but with a friend it sounded even better.
xxxxx"Of course! I'd love to go together," she smiles, looking over. Katherine was already excited. Who else would be there? What should she wear? Ugh, she was already so excited!
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:51 am

ollie. 17. male. quiet one/artist. school - courtyard. tags; thomas.
    β€œah! thank you...” ollie felt his face redden as Thomas complimented his art. β€œso, you’re not a party person either, huh? how’d you like to come over to my house then?” he struggled to find the correct words for what he wanted to say. β€œuh- i mean, only if you want to- i just wondered because- well, i-β€œ he scratched the back of his hand nervously, stuttering. β€œyou can meet hopper, erm, the rabbit,” he pointed to his sketchbook shakily. β€œunless you’re allergic, i mean!”

carson. 18. male. jock. school. tags; aeron.
    carson huffed when the cheerleader refused his help. he graciously offered help and they just shrugged him off. no wonder he never offered help, it always backfired. he rolled back on his feet as they introduced themselves. β€œaeron. okay, yeah, ive heard of you,” he nodded towards them, and then turned around. β€œwait- what do you mean you already know who i am?” he slowly turned back towards aeron, confused. β€œis there something going on that i don’t know about?” he spat, getting uncomfortably close to them. β€œhuh?”
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:09 am

Ryann, Solars 17
════════════════════════════════
loc. home-school//senior//tags. -Xan-

Ryann nodded slowly, "I've heard about the gangs.." she started quietly, "I used to do boxing back in England, so I'm pretty sure I'll be set.." she mentioned with a small shrug, "But between you and me-I was downtown and a group of like three to five guys were looking suspicious, so I crossed the street to get away from them and they were just demanding me to come talk to them, shouting threats and that 'the fallen angels' would kill me" she admitted.

She let out a small humourless laugh, "Weird, right? I'm pretty sure they were on some sort of drugs" she shrugged, looking back up at him with a small smile, "And besides, there's a boxing league that's offered to recruit me here-but I don't think I'll join, I won't be in America-or this town long, trust me" she joked nonchalantly, shaking her head as emotion flashed through her eyes, her playful tone faltering for a split second. She listened in on his last sentence, immediately shaking her head, "As beautiful as America is and as much as i'd like to stay-it isn't my decision, it's just-" she paused, deciding if she should tell him she was a foster kid. That would be pathetic though. She decided against it, "It's just one of those things" she finished, a hint of sadness in her tone as she sent him a small fake smile.

Daniel, Netts 18
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Alyssa-

Daniel observed her nervous state curiously, listening intently before sending her a small kind smile. "It's very thoughtful of you to invite me" he started, "But a party just isn't my scene, I'm more of-well if you haven't noticed it-a nerd, and I don't think people would like me much if I attended.." he said sheepishly, his cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"Butttt, you do look quite hesitant, so I would assume it isn't your favourite thing either?" he guessed, folding his hands while looking at her, "So, maybe-just this one time-I'll go to this party, I might not last through it all but I'll go if you're there, I can be the designated driver" he joked quietly. "Tell you what, I'll go if you let me take you out for lunch this weekend, you're intriguing Alyssa and I wouldn't mind getting to know you more" he offered with a small smile.

Aspen, Woodlock 17
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Noah-

Aspen looked up at him, her face expressionless as she nodded, hopping onto her bike with her helmet on. She slowly backed up from the narrow space and turned around.

The girl drove her bike onto the road, parking beside the curb as she prayed she wouldn't get hit and her bike wouldn't get scratched up. Then she got off and walked back to the parking lot, walking up to the boy, "Sorry" she said shortly, the apology unnatural for someone like her, but none the less she pivoted and walked back to the school, entering through the front doors with her helmet under her arm.

Jack, Minoso 18
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Andrea+Haidan-

Jack shrugged, a small smile playing on his lips, "I can assure you I didn't kill anyone" he promised playfully, looking down in embarrassment.

"But I did roughen a few people up" he muttered quietly, looking ahead of him as they rounded the corner and saw the coaches office, "Um there's the office, just go knock on the door and ask for coach Finnley, he's the soccer coach for our grade" he instructed, brushing off the last topic.

Corbyn, Matthews 18
loc. school //senior//tags. -Dakota-

Corbyn sat on the bench in the gym hall, sitting with his football friends as they chatted, the boy a bit uncomfortable with their sland and harsh use of language incorporated in the stories they were telling from schools they'd gotten kicked out of.

Corbyn sat silently, his eyes looking up and seeing Dakota, a girl who played on his football team. He'd always secretly admired her, she was tough and stood up for herself-he'd wished to be more like her if anything. But he knew he couldn't possible befriend her or rumors would spread and the football team would constantly make fun of him. "Oh look who it is, Dakota, star reciever!" Dean shouted out sarcastically, catching her attention as the boys laughed, beginning to call her sorts of names. Corbyn felt sorry, the boy still watching her with worried eyes, "Good morning" he said to her with a smile, in hopes she wouldn't be as offended with him, after all he'd never made fun of her-only really staying on the side lines.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrismaticDream » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Sean Wright|17|East|Senior|Theatre/Artist|Location: Courtyard|Tags: Ollie

Sean glanced across the courtyard, to where a boy was sitting and sketching, like him, and talking to another boy. That was Ollie, whom he didn't know well but had always found interesting. Like Sean, he was an artist and tended to be quiet and nervous. Sometimes Sean wanted to talk to him, but he was shy about talking to new people. Besides, he seemed absorbed in a conversation with the other boy, so Sean continued sketching.
PrismaticDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:56 pm

Andrea Colt=18=Female=West=Athlete Rebel=Senior=Tags;Jack+Haidan
Andrea winced a little as the memories from the last party popped into her head. She loves parties, but she forgets that not everyone has has the same experiences as her. "Good luck with soccer! I'm gonna go ahead and get ready for track to start! I'll see you!" Andrea said, continuing to the track locker room.

Xan Garcia=18=Junior=Musician Artist=Male=West=Tags;Ryann Solars
Jack's ears perked up at the mention of the Fallen Angels, realizing that she'd run into his gang, but not liking that they'd threatened her at all. "Well I don't think that the Fallen Angels will be a problem anymore." He promised, knowing that he'll be talking to them soon enough. He noted her hesitence at explaining why she wouldn't be staying long, but respected her personal space on that topic. "Well, if you won't be staying long, at least let me make your stay as amazing as possible, querida." He offered, using his native tongue to hopefully help charm the girl.

Callie Adams=18=Female=Senior=Cheerleader=East=Tags;Katherine
After hearing Katherine's joyful confirmation, she began to get more excited for the party already. "Oh my goodness. I'm so happy! "Do you want to get ready together? If you need a cover up you could tell your parents you're just staying at my place. They don't care since I'm already 18." She offered again, knowing how strict some parents can be. Hers were pretty tough until she finally turned 18.
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:41 pm

Elizabeth "Scout" Taylor-Thomas | F | 17 (junior) | Rebels | West | Loc: English Class | Tags: None
xxxxxScout looks up from her small doodling in her notebook as her phone gets a text. Oh? Who could this be? Pausing her music, she reads it. A party huh? Maybe. Scout wasn't the biggest fan of parties, especially considering that she didn't really know anyone here. But it would probably be fun, and besides, she might meet some new friends or something. Nodding, she sets a reminder for herself. 10 o'clock.
xxxxxAs she goes back to doodling, Scout can't help but smile. She was going to a party! What should she wear? Who would she talk to? She wasn't quite sure.

Thomas Leo Fisher | M | 17 (senior) | The Nerds | East | Loc: Locker | Tags: Ollie Schnider
xxxxxThomas beams as Ollie lights up from the compliment. Something deep in Thomas's chest wanted to make Ollie blush again. He wanted to compliment this boy, and make him blush and laugh all the time. What a strange feeling.
xxxxxIt was now Thomas's turn to blush as Ollie invited him over to meet Hopper the rabbit. Thomas blushed up to his ears, his eyes widening. He'd never really been invited over to someone's house before; at least, not as a friendly meeting. Furthermore, Thomas was pretty sure he liked this boy a lot. He'd only been invited over to someone he liked's house once, and that was more of a group thing.
xxxxx"Of course I do!" Thomas said without thinking, immediately regretting how excited he sounded. He didn't want to scare Ollie away. "Er- I, I mean... Yes. I would like that," Thomas corrects himself, trying to lower his tone a little. Still, he keeps blushing. Why was Thomas's heart racing so hard all of a sudden? Either he was right, he was attracted to Ollie, or he was having a heart attack. Both seemed equally scary.

Noah Walker | M | 18 (senior) | Rebels | West | Loc: Walking to School | Tags: Aspen Woodlock
xxxxxNoah watches as the girl moves her bike and walks past him with a short apology. Why did he feel so guilty all of a sudden? He was sure he'd seen the girl around the school, and something about this just felt so... off. Like he'd really hurt her.
xxxxx"I'm sorry, are you sure you're okay?" he asks, jogging lightly to catch up with her. By doing this, he knows he's running the risk of being punched, but at least a punch would feel right. It wouldn't feel like he'd done something wrong like it did now. "I really am sorry if I hurt you back there. Was it... was it something I said?"

Katherine Philips | F | 17 (junior) | Outcasts | East | Loc: English | Tags: Callie Adams
xxxxxGrinning, Katherine bounces a little in her seat. "Me too! I'd love to get ready together. What do you think I should wear?" she laughed, returning Callie's bright smile. Shrugging, she looks over and shakes her head. "Oh no, my parents will be fine with it, I'm sure. They always like me to get out and be social as long as I'm safe," she says, repeating part of the speech she'd received from her parents since she started going. She needed to be safe and she shouldn't be peer pressured into anything and if she ever needed a ride she could call them. Katherine appreciated their concern, but she was confident in herself that she'd be fine.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me