──➸ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

──➸ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Postby taetxe » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:30 pm

summer has come once again. schools are being let out for the season, winter clothes are being put up until next year. you can either love it or hate it, but either way, it is back until it says so. what better way to spend it then going on vacation? here you have the perfect spot! san diego, california is a common place for people to go to when they just need a break for a while. beaches, boardwalks, you got almost everything here. what all could go wrong?

discussion
Last edited by taetxe on Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──➵ 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦

Postby taetxe » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:37 pm

• chicken smoothie's rules all apply.
    • no bullying will be tolerated ooc. if there's any problems outside of the RP, please pm me or jaehyung, and we'll help take care of it. overall, please be kind to everyone and help others if they need it.
    • as of now, you may have as many characters as you'd like.
    • all characters 18+.
    • this will be a semi-lit centered roleplay, so the recommended amount is a paragraph and above. but overall, the least amount of lines required will be 4-5 lines.
    • while relation charts are optional, they are recommended. however, masterposts are 100% optional.
    • lgbt+ and/or diversity characters are welcomed, but don't feel as if you have to make your character extravagant. all sorts of characters are welcome!
    • have fun!

owner- velvet melodies.
    mod(s)- jaehyung & kitten ★
Last edited by taetxe on Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──➵ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦

Postby taetxe » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:39 pm

name - age - gender - sexuality - user

lucy prior - eighteen - cis-female - heterosex/rom - velvet melodies.

jayden black - twenty one - cis-male - heterosex/rom - velvet melodies.

shang lai - twenty - cis-male - heterosex/rom - 1 2 : 1 2

darcy collins - nineteen - cis-female - heterosex/rom - parkers

salem kim - nineteen - cis-male - bisex/panrom - huii

finn zhao - eighteen - cis-male - pansex/rom - jaemin

chun-li watanabe - eighteen - cis-male - homosex/rom - jaemin

hayden leanne - eighteen - cis-female - heterosex/rom - tove

caine ryu - nineteen - cis-male - homosex/rom - huii

nicholas womack - eighteen - cis-male - homosex/rom - Consulting_Angel

ruben brekhof - twenty - cis-male - bisex/rom - Consulting_Angel

mick mundy - twenty one - cis-male - bisex/rom - doc .

adalrick heilburg - twenty three - cis-male - pansex/rom - doc .

marissa vasquez - nineteen - cis-female - pansex/rom - velvet melodies.

cammie chaichanacha - twenty - cis-female - pansex/birom - huii

mavis macdounagh - twenty one - cis-female - bisex/rom - Webmonkey

jaiden seo - twenty - cis-male - pansex/rom - jaemin

lee um - twenty one - cis-male - bisex/rom - Webmonkey

athena harlow - twenty one - cis-female - bisex/rom - poppyxoxo

jared lee - nineteen - cis-male - pansex/rom - jaemin

babe seo - eighteen - cis-male - bisex/homorom / huii

luke song - ? - cis-male - ? - jaemin

amaris laufeyson - nineteen - cis-female - bisex/rom - kitten ★

renigald "reggie" bakewell-santiago - twenty - cis-male - heterosex/rom - brookhiser

daphne fitzpatrick - nineteen - cis-female - heterosex/rom - velvet melodies.
Last edited by taetxe on Sun May 05, 2019 4:56 am, edited 7 times in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──➵ 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

Postby taetxe » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:41 pm

coming soon!!
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──➵ 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗣

Postby taetxe » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:57 pm

no setting yet

no events/updates yet
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──➸ jayden (1) / lucy (1)

Postby taetxe » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:32 am

ᴊᴀʏᴅᴇɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
    location; home • tag(s); -

jayden was peacefully sleeping in his bedroom belonging to his childhood home. correct, he was born and raised in san diego, california. a place where is normally looked at for a vacation. and believe me, it had it's benefits, and it's way less than benefits. he would be on summer break from his college, which was released for the season yesterday, so this had been his first time sleeping in his own bed since the previous year. however, one thing he forgot? he didn't need his alarm like he did previously. likewise, when it went off, he jumped mentally from his slumber and physically as it startled him awake. he groaned under his breath as he reached for his phone to shut off the alarm, and let it slide from his hand to back on the bed, making an attempt to go back to sleep. he was generally a morning person, but yesterday a lot happened, so now he just wanted to get more sleep.

unsatisfactory, as he was still tossing and turning. having forced to accept defeat, he would gently move his back to lay against his mattress. he would gently nod as he would have to push himself out of bed. today would most likely be the start of new people coming, so maybe there was a reason. he could be more social though, so he didn't expect much out of it.

ʟᴜᴄʏ ᴘʀɪᴏʀ
    location; home • tag(s); - (kellin & mavis mentioned)

getting settled in, lucy had just got done preparing all her stuff in the house she would be renting for the next two months. san diego was so much different than the texas atmosphere she was born and raised in, she didn't know how she'd get used to it, nor if she would. but one thing's for sure. she knew that when this was all over with, she would never want to leave. she already don't now. then, before you know it, she was all done. and when it was clear that she was, a wash of relief came over her, as she flopped onto her bed. the warm air didn't affect her, as she was a texas baby. the atmosphere however.. that was something to definitely get used to. plus she didn't know anyone with the exception of her high school friend kellin and his girlfriend mavis staying here as well.

she really looked forward to seeing what all could happen here. and she definitely was excited. she would hopefully get a summer job here soon, and when she would, she'd have a bit of extra money left to spare. in the meantime, she would just relax.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ──➸ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Postby doc . » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:25 am

┌──────────────────┐
MICK_ MUNDY
Tags: open
└──────────────────┘
The man sat watching over his 'territory'. It was a vast kingdom of nothing but sand and water. Of course it actually wasn't his, he didn't own the land past his house. His home was situated atop a cliff that overlooked the ocean. It was pretty nice, despite the giant drop down to the beach below. Though he's made it work out in his favor. He was sitting in short jean shorts, and a tank top. His hair was tied back in a half braid half pony tail. He was sitting on his balcony, his legs swung over the edge and dangling, pointed down to the sand below. One wrong move and it would be the end. However this man was strong, and he knew better. He was just to watch the water for now.
After a bit of watching he became bored. The man twisted himself, pushing himself back onto the wood balcony and walking for the blue and white trimmed home. However the barefoot man didn't head back inside, he vaulted over the railing onto the adjoining lawn and began his dangerous descent down the cliff, down a designated trail he had marked as the safest for him. He slid down on his butt for a bit, before grabbing onto a few roots and jumping down to the soft sand below. He chuckled to himself, wiping the sweat from his tanned brow and flicking his hair aside. It was then he stood up from landing on his knees and walking off for the water. It was pretty nice out today, a good dip in the cool water never hurt anybody. He knew how to swim, anyways. He spotted many families playing around nearby, but otherwise it was quiet. This section of the beach was more for neighbors and their families. The bigger public was down the shore a good few miles. However, sometimes some of the public would find their way up this way. It wasn't a big deal.
Mick continued to walk, he looked up and down the beach. As an Aussie, he loved California. More or less dangerous, about the same temperature. It was perfect. He sped up his pace a little and made it to where the water came in and out on the sand. He stood still for a bit as he looked down at it, stepping around to search for particular shells and rocks each time the tide went out. When the time came in, he stood still and stood firm. Each wave was a new possibility.
He did this alone. Sometimes, being alone was nice.
xx

┌───────────────────────────┐
ADALRIK___HEILBURG
Tags: open
└───────────────────────────┘
He didn't know why he woke up, but he did. The man's eyes opened and stared at the ceiling for a good moment before he sat up and looked around. It was the beginning of another morning in paradise. He was quick to shower, quick to dress and before two hours were up he was out the door. The man had on a very fitting blue shirt that basically matched his fluffy hair, which sat in his face. It covered up what he didn't want everyone else to see. Adalrik walked down his street and down to the pier, where there were many shops and little places to explore. It was like a small little paradise by the beach. Of course it wasn't on the beach, you still had to walk a few yards to get to the actual thing. He was wearing long black pants and dark sneakers with socks. He didn't really seem ready for the beach today. He was okay with the heat, but he more or less liked staying inside where the AC was. He had his wallet on him, connected to his belt loop with a chain. He was interested in seeing if there was really anything he wanted to buy. He didn't have anyone to send anything to, there was no family back home. None that he knew of, anyways. The man brushed a bit of hair from his face as he stood outside a few of the shops and idled to window shop. Eventually the man pulled out a pack from his back pocket and a lighter from his front. He opened it up and pulled out one, sticking it to his lips and covering the end to flick his lighter to it. After a second or two he managed to light it and he sat smoking for a bit. He was bored, really just waiting for the world to change. Or anything else to happen. His life was bleak. At least that's what he believed.
Adalrik had nothing to do, except slowly making his way down the sidewalk with his cigarette trailing smoke behind him as he made his way for the music shop down the street. He liked that music shop, he liked testing out the instruments there and learning new ones.
xx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amaris 001

Postby vixiebun » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:50 am

⸺ ☾ AMARIS ASE LAUFEYSON ☽⸺
      she/her, Nineteen, bisexual. tags; open, mentioned; xx

Amaris finished unpacking all of her books and canvas, perhaps she could go herb hunting at some point during the summer but for now, here she was taking in some sun on her balcony, She couldn't wait to go sightseeing and visit all the local tourist attractions. The sounds of the waves were once heard on her laptop but now she couldn't stop staring at the endless blue she couldn't tell where the sea ended and the sky started, it was all so breathtaking Amaris couldn't help but sigh dreamily as she closed her eyes and let the sounds of the waves echo and lull her into a daydream. A daydream of typical teenage romance, soft grass, a flowy white linen dress, good books and of course lots and lots of teenage rebellion. Amaris decided to get change then into a white bikini and a flowy see-through side skirt with a large white sunhat. She packed some sunscreen, lemonade, sandwiches and of course some homemade chocolate chip cookies along with a book of herbs. She walked downstairs and put on her sandals before making her way to the beach well at least the section behind her home where two large trees stood with a hammock in the middle she put her bag down and got into the hammock before reaching down and getting her book out.

vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post one reggie

Postby braunkatt » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:32 pm

x
Last edited by braunkatt on Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
braunkatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ──➸ 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄. )

Postby lupins » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:41 pm

Last edited by lupins on Tue May 21, 2019 3:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
    lupins

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me