π™π™„π˜Ώπ™‚π™€π˜Ύπ™π™€π™Žπ™ 𝙃𝙄𝙂𝙃 π™Žπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™Šπ™Šπ™‡ // Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: π™π™„π˜Ώπ™‚π™€π˜Ύπ™π™€π™Žπ™ 𝙃𝙄𝙂𝙃 π™Žπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™Šπ™Šπ™‡ // Accepting

Postby Star-Lord7 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:53 am

π‰π€π’πŽπ ππ„ππ‰π€πŒπˆπ π†πˆπ‹ππ„π‘π“
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( seventeen ) ( male ) ( geek ) ( located: biology room )

Ben looked down at the bracelet, grin growing as he shook his head. He put a hand over his mouth, hiding the silent laughter spilling out of his mouth. Only Orchid would get matching bracelets. He took it, slipping it onto his left wrist. He didn’t care if it was a little effeminate; he wasn’t the manliest individual to begin with. Besides, who was going to judge? People had much bigger concerns than what he was wearing. Ben gave her a thumbs up, signaling that he liked it. He traced his fingers gently along the flower, taking note of all the detail that had been put into the engraving.
Star-Lord7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™π™„π˜Ώπ™‚π™€π˜Ύπ™π™€π™Žπ™ 𝙃𝙄𝙂𝙃 π™Žπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™Šπ™Šπ™‡ // Accepting

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:32 am

Orchid Floraison
The Bluejay
- Female - 17 - Junior - Artist -
Crush:Ben - Tage:Ben - Location:Biology Class -

Orchid's eyes lit up with happiness as he showed his approval of the bracelet. She was honestly on cloud nine at this point. Her heart pounded in her chest and out of impulse she wrapped her arms around him again,kissing his cheek happily,leaving a a stain of her pale lipstick behind as she pulled away. A deep blush rose onto her face as she realized what she had just done. The girl quickly let her friend go,turning back around in her seat, running a hand through her wavy black hair nervously."I'm sorry!I just got excited that you liked it. . .Please don't think anything of it, i really wasn't thinking about what I was doing, Ben!"" The girl quickly tried explaining herself,eyes wide and feet shuffling nervously upon the linoleum floor of the class room. God she was an idiot! Why'd she have to go and do that?! The only plus side, it hadn't been on the lips so it wasn't like it couldn't be excused for a . . very friendly gesture right?
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord7 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:36 am

π‰π€π’πŽπ ππ„ππ‰π€πŒπˆπ π†πˆπ‹ππ„π‘π“

It felt like Ben’s face was on fire. His hand reached up to touch his cheek, heart pounding in his chest. He felt like a computer that had just short circuited. The poor thing was barely ever touched by girls, more or less kissed. Aside from Orchid he got the most affection from his mother. He quickly picked up his notebook, writing another response. β€œIt’s okay, don’t worry about it. I understand.” Ben gave her a reassuring smile.
Last edited by Star-Lord7 on Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Star-Lord7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:03 am

Orchid Floraison
The Bluejay

She ducked her head under his gaze,reading over his words in the notebook. Oh how she longed to tell him how she felt,but alas it didn't seem meant to be. She was about to speak up once more when she noticed the time on the clock. They had like four minutes left until the class would start, not enough time to explain anything to him. Without a second thought, Orchid grabbed Ben's notebook and his pencil, scribbling down something on the paper he had been writing on. It wasn't anything special, just three letters, I L and Y placed together inside a small heart, a chibi cat was there also,with it's tail wrapped around the heart. It was honestly a marvel she could doodle stuff as quickly as she could. Orchid chocked it up to her having been drawing for the majority of her life. Without another word the girl gave Ben back his notebook, turned around in her desk,taking out her own notebook and opening it up.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord7 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:13 am

Ben raised his eyebrows, curiosity in his gaze as he watched her wrote something in his notebook. He made no move to stop her, knowing she wouldn’t write anything too inappropriate. When she slipped the notebook back to him he gave it a quick read. It took him a moment to realize what she’d wrote, but when he did it felt like he’d been hit by a truck. His eyes widened and his blush deepened. He glanced over at her, eyes searching for confirmation. Surely he had misinterpreted her message. No one was interested in him. Not like that, anyways.
Star-Lord7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:58 pm

Orchid Floraison
The Bluejay

Orchid avoided his gaze,her fingers gently tracing the outline of the tree etched in her bracelet. She picked up her pencil,jotting down the date on the first page of the notebook she had out,as if she was expecting to take notes or something of the sort today even though it was the first day of class. She tapped her pencil against her desk,failing to fight the urge to look over at Ben. She glanced over at him,her freckled face a deep shade of red. She quickly turned her head away,sniffling a bit. She made a huge mistake, and regretted her choices, but at this point she couldn't take them back.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:49 pm

.:Friday_The_13th:. wrote:
Seamus McCreaty - Jock
"Seamus! Go long!" A classmate called out and threw a perfect spiral football, causing the rather large male to run after it. It was an easy catch for the senior jock. Jock was a relative term for Seamus, as he typically got along with everyone. He tossed the foorball back to his friends before picking up his bag, waving goodbye and heading towards the school itself. He was greeted by several people as he walked the halls, not really aiming for his classroom. Seamus was usually late to class and over the years, the teachers kinda got used to it and knew Seamus would arrive about 10 to 15 minutes late no matter what class or what time of day.

Oliver Kaine - Artist
In the back of a language arts class sat a tall, lanky boy, who was barely ever noticed. Oliver was shy, quiet, stayed to himself mostly. Alone wrapped up in his books or his sketch pad. In which he was at this point in time, drawing an outline of a great fire breathing dragon, raining its fury down on a shielded knight. His art was magnificent, yet he never showed anyone. His art was sacred to him and he cherished it heavily. He hunched over his sketch pad and used his arm to sheild his work, making small perfect lines as he went.

Sansa Stark - Rebel
The roar of a motorcycle triumphed over the parking lot, growling and snarling over the trucks, cars, and vans. It pulled up into the student parking lot before its roar turned to a purr, and then silence. Its owner stepping off, wearing black ripped jeans, knee high black boots, tight black tank top with the monster energy logo on its chest, then finally, a black dirt bike helmet with a green acid paint splashed across the visor. The woman took off her helmet and placed it under her arm, grabbing a book bag off the back of her bike and slinging it over one shoulder. Sansa Stark began walking to the school, already loathing today.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘