All Hail The Crown II ♕

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: All Hail The Crown II ♕

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:30 am

Altair Reis
26|Male
Prince of Portugal
Tagged: Jackson
He was a little surprised by the comment, then remembered that Jackson likely would have been expected to achieve no less than first place. Still, Altair nodded slightly. "I am. Competing against some of Portugal's best Dressage horses and riders and ranking high is enough." He replied.

He noted how Jackson seemed to avoid eye contact with him, and how his smile seemed a little forced. Altair tried not to mind too much, even if he was disappointed that Jackson did not seem to want to confide in him. He would not force or push anything, though, and so he just nodded slightly in acknowledgement. "I am glad that you are okay." Altair was tempted to add that he was worried about the British prince, but he figured that that message would come across in his words and tone anyway.

He then glanced around briefly, noticing that Adelaide had returned to the ballroom, and was alone. That was odd to him. He would have thought that she would be with Basilio all night... wherever he got to. Altair looked towards Jackson again. "Would you like another drink?" he asked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowoFall » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:49 am

Amelia S. Stewart
Princess of Scotland | 23 years | Female | Engaged to; Jackson | Ballroom | Tags; Stefan, Camilla

Amelia smirked and nodded along with what the russian prince had to say to her. "Well at least you got the booze somewhere! My mom had already chucked out the one I stashed in the trunk I brought this dress in!" She sighed happily, feeling more at ease with someone less tense and who shared her same opinions on this ball "I mean, they probably have all the good stuff stashed away somewhere... We can't be the only royalty who think that balls and waltzes are some 19th century nonsense!" she added. Before she could get a reply, she felt her hand getting tugged lightly by a nervous presnce before her. She turned around to see that is was Camilla, now blurting out emotional nonsense. Amelia was quickly bummed out. She didn't want to deal with all this right in front of Stefan, seconds before their escapade. She took the princess's hand and signalled Stefan to wait just a moment as she lead her a few paces away from the bar. Amelia put her hands on Camilla's shoulders and started in a hushed voice "Camilla, I'm not upset with you. I just always forget you get like this, especially when we're around others! I'm glad you're alright after all but... please next time just..." she struggled to finish her sentence out of frustration. She just wished this girl could sit through a wink and a cheesy pick up line for once. She relaxed and dropped her hands from Camilla's shoulders. "Look, let's forget the tension for a moment. Come with me and Stefan get out of this ridiculous ballroom! You don't have to... but it would make me really happy! Plus, its not lie you've got much else to do in here." she said in a much brighter tone. She turned back towards the bar and back to Stefan, hoping Camilla would actually join them.
SnowoFall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:50 am

Seokjinnie wrote:XXYI SEON WOO | KOREA'S SWEETHEARTXX
female ♕ 20 years ♕ // Crown Princess of Korea ♕ Ballroom ♕ tags; Xuefong & Adelaide|
    Seon Woo smiled brightened even further, "I'm sure they will be excited once I tell them." As the Korean princess glanced up, her eyes fell on Adelaide. She better than to overlook the smile on her friend's face, it was far too strained to be genuine. Her heart dropped to her stomach, "Xuefong..." She was about to tell her fiancee to just wait there, but her instincts set in and suddenly, her hand grabbed his as she began to move in the direction of the German princess. With still a smile on face, though much softer, reached out a hand to the blonde, "Addie! I've missed you."
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharkpoolz. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:50 am

Camilla Rosa Marrero
Female ♕ Crown Princess of Spain ♕ 24 years ♕ Ballroom ♕ tags; Amelia, Stefan

Camilla nodded, a little more confident. She strolled up to the bar, sitting two seats away from the Russian Prince. She ordered a glass of water and began to sip it as she thought about her future. While thinking, she remembered she never said greetings to Stefan. She turned to her left, setting down her glass on the table. She reached out a hand in expectation for a handshake. "Greetings, Stefan. How has your life been?" she inquired to the prince.
sharkpoolz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

princess adelaide von konig

Postby broken* » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:59 pm

. ── ADELAIDE VON KONIG
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 21 y/o ) ( female ) ( german heir ) ( engaged to; alistair ) ( tags: basilio, open ) ( location: garden, ballroom )
    . ── we live the stuff that dreams are made of; make it count.

the petite blonde girl had just wanted to go back to her new 'bedroom', curl up in a ball, and just cry until she couldnt cry anymore and fall asleep. but she knew that she couldnt do that because that would make her look weak, and she couldnt afford that, especially now surrounded by all of the other royal heirs. so she stood there, just inside the doorway, proud and tall as she scanned the room for anyone she could approach and try talking to. it seemed like pretty much everyone was paired off in one way or another; either groups of friends talking or even some fiances seemingly getting to know each other. at that, she couldnt help but look around for her own fiance, and she spotted him talking to the british prince. she took a deep breath; guess she had to get over the awkwardness at some point so better late than never, especially now with everything she was feeling on the inside. she had just gained the courage inside to walk over there, did one of her dearest confidant's/friend walk over to her holding the hand of her own fiance. she couldnt help but feel a pang in her chest at how happy they looked together. why couldnt she have that? why couldnt she be paired with the man she loved? she tried to be happy for them and gave her best attempt at a smile at the moment. "hey seon! its been awhile. and this must be Xuefong; i've heard alot about you, its nice to meet you."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♞.

Postby Euthymios » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:46 am

──────────── ❅❅❅ 𝚇𝚞𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚉𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚐────────────
i. China's Prince ii. 20 years iii. Straight iv. Adelaide Von Konig and Yi Seon Woo

Sympathetic
─────────────────────────────────

XUEFONG SMILED AT the Germain princess politely, "Pleasure to meet you." The Chinese Prince kept on feeling like something was definitely awry. But he didn't want to pry, which he knew some people found rude. Well, if something, or anything went wrong, he could definitely shift partial blame on his overly sensitive heart, "May I ask how you have been tonight, your highness? Anything you'd like to share?" and why your smile is so definitely strained? he thought to himself. He had last spotted her talking to Basilio. Had the prince said something to her?
Last edited by Euthymios on Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:14 am

XXYI SEON WOO | KOREA'S SWEETHEARTXX
female ♕ 20 years ♕ // Crown Princess of Korea ♕ Ballroom ♕ tags; Xuefong & Adelaide|
    Seon Woo let go of Xuefon's hand and held her own out to Adelaide, she fought the urge to just leap forward and hug her friend but she knew that would be pushing boundaries. She looked into the blonde princess's eyes and felt her heartache, "If something has happened perhaps you could come to my room later tonight... If you need me to do something, anything, I'll do it." Seon hated seeing her friends, or anyone, upset, and to see the pain in one of her closest friend's eyes, made it all the worse. "It has been a while since we have had the chance to talk." Seon could feel Xuefong's presence and warmth, she had to fight the urge to lean closer to him to seek comfort. The Korean princess mentally slapped herself for thinking something so ridiculous, Seon Woo wasn't the one who had just experienced an upsetting experience.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: princess adelaide von konig

Postby broken* » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:35 pm

. ── ADELAIDE VON KONIG
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 21 y/o ) ( female ) ( german heir ) ( engaged to; alistair ) ( tags: seon, xue ) ( location: garden, ballroom )
    . ── we live the stuff that dreams are made of; make it count.

the blonde girl smiled politely as the male spoke, noticing the prying look in his eyes. she must not be doing as good of a job at hiding her emotions as she thought she was; the thought of all of them seeing her as weak made her want to run and hide. but she refused to do that. when the Chinese man spoke to her, even the tone of his voice sounded a bit curious to her, not that she could blame him. if she was in his shoes and noticed someone in emotional distress or trying to hide pain, she'd be asking the same thing. she opened her mouth to respond, but before she got a chance, her Korean friend was jumping in as well, offering her own words of encouragement. Adelaide's smile softened a bit at the kindness of the two in front of her, and when her friend reached out to her, Adelaide's small hand grasped it immediately for comfort. even such a small touch provided a bit of relief. her eyes glanced between the two of them as she spoke, her voice very soft and tender, not nearly as energetic as it normally was; not only did she not want to be overheard, but her energy was just emotionally drained out of her. "it has not been my best night, i'm afraid. i'd rather be back home, or anywhere but here to be quite honest. I do not agree with my arrangement in the slightest, and in my own secretive way I've been holding on to someone else in hopes that love would prevail. today it was made clear to me that it would not; it is hard to put on a good show when one's heart is shattered, but it is my duty to my country and my family to at least try."

Last bumped by Seokjinnie on Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:35 pm.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me