( πšπ™Έπ™²π™·π™Όπ™Ύπ™½π™³ 𝙷𝙸𝙢𝙷 !Β‘ o+a

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ( πšπ™Έπ™²π™·π™Όπ™Ύπ™½π™³ 𝙷𝙸𝙢𝙷 !Β‘ o+a

Postby Litwick » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:56 pm

──────────𝔻 𝕒 π•Ÿ π•š 𝕖 𝕝──────────────

male-17-creative/nerd-hetrosexual-loc. washroom-ment. -- tags. Olivia

──────────────────────────────────

DANIEL looked at her with a blank stare, he knew she often ditched but he wanted to have her company-she was his only friend in this class. He let out a heavy sigh, looking at the teacher who seemed distracted, thinking if he should ditch too. He was the good kid, the goody two shoes-the kindest, nicest, and politest kid-and he was thinking about ditching with his best friend. He let out a shaky sigh, his foot tapping as he looked at her with a narrowed expression before casting her a small side smirk, "I wanna come with-I could go for excitement to distract me from--other things" he said, cutting himself off as he looked over at her.

─────────────𝙅 𝙖 π™˜ 𝙠──────────────

male-18-rebel/outcast-hetrosexual-loc. music room-ment. tags. Jay

JACK looked up at him, in all honesty, nobody had ever asked him to be partners, the last time that happened was the beginning of freshman year. Jack sent him a small curt nod, ignoring the surprise as he sent him a crooked smile. Jack mostly kept to himself, he had anxiety and wasn't coping well these past few months-and his depression seemed to be incurable, it was bold for him to agree to be partners with someone he'd just met, but then again, he's getting good vibes form him and he doesn't think that anything bad will happen-Jay isn't that type of person, right? Jack ignored the thought, receiving a rubric and a checklist from the teacher, their topic to write about was 'memories' which seemed ironic to him, for all the memories he had were absolutely terrible. His family was always broken, just like his childhood, the only friends he's ever had died from pneumonia, or left him because he wasn't 'cool', Jack had literally no memories to write about so he turned back to the teacher, "I can't write about this" he said quietly, "Why not?" the teacher asked, a bit too harshly, "Because I've never experienced a good memory. You and I both know my family and my past-you know I have no good memories of anything or anyone, so why'd you assign me this?" he asked, quieting his voice so others wouldn't hear. "Because, sometimes you need to deal with it, dig for the shiniest memory you have and showcase it" he said, Jack shaking his head, did he not understand? "But I genuinely don't have one" he said weakly, now the teacher took pity on him, Jack truly didn't, he was so defeated and venerable at this moment, "Well all of the other topics are already taken, I'm sorry, but you need to work it out" and with that the teacher left, Jack practically fuming with his fists clenched in frustration and sadness.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:28 am

✰ - 𝐎 𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐈 𝐀 .
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

female ✧ rebel ✧ 17/junior ✧ loc: class ✧ tags: daniel

olivia looked at him with narrowed eyes. "you sure?" daniel wasn't the type of person to skip class, and she wasn't about to drag him down with her. liv was already off the rails and if she were to mess up daniel's track record, she would feel bad for putting him in her messes. "you're either all in or not. so if you're uncomfortable don't do it. even if you're having doubts." she stopped twirling the strand of hair around her finger and sat up straight. the sucker was gone now and all that was left was the stick.

Ξ© - 𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 .
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

female ✧ creative ✧ 16/junior ✧ loc: bio class ✧ tags: ment: jason, dakota

her black knee high boots clicked against the freshly cleaned floors with each step. isa's blonde locks swayed back and forth as she walked through the practically empty halls as everyone's classes began. an older woman led her to the office, where she was handed the code to her locker. she listened to them speak, nodding curtly. she had picked out a black and dark green plaid skirt to wear to school along with a white long-sleeved turtle neck. her mom had approved from her bed before isa drove herself to school. she had struggled with getting used to the differences between France and America at first, but she had been forced to figure it out. it was either that or not being able to get herself from place to place.

after putting her books in her locker, isa was taken to the biology classroom. she peered in and took a look around while the elderly woman explained to the teacher who she was in whispers. bella walked to a seat in the back, passing by a boy sitting by the window drinking orange juice and another boy with blonde hair covering his face. she sat down and crossed her legs, tucking a curl behind her ear. these americans are quite odd.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:09 am

DANIEL nodded once, than twice, looking at her with a small smile, he admired that she cared about his record and his perfect attendance, but there was always room for a little change, besides, what's the worst that could happen? They get caught by a teacher and get a call home? Daniel's mother's in the hospital and his little sister's at school and there's no way they'd contact his father because he'd never pick up the phone-so he was pretty much good to go. Daniel sent her a small sly smirk, "What? You think I don't have it in me to make some bad decisions?" he asked playfully-truth be told, back in Toronto he did his fair share of trouble but he stopped once he knew his mother had Cancer. He used to tag buildings, occasionally shoplift, sometimes even hijack cars-but he was a changed person, he just hoped that by this decision she wouldn't bring him back to his old ways-even if he did miss the thrill.

JACK looked up at him, in all honesty, nobody had ever asked him to be partners, the last time that happened was the beginning of freshman year. Jack sent him a small curt nod, ignoring the surprise as he sent him a crooked smile. Jack mostly kept to himself, he had anxiety and wasn't coping well these past few months-and his depression seemed to be incurable, it was bold for him to agree to be partners with someone he'd just met, but then again, he's getting good vibes form him and he doesn't think that anything bad will happen-Jay isn't that type of person, right? Jack ignored the thought, receiving a rubric and a checklist from the teacher, their topic to write about was 'memories' which seemed ironic to him, for all the memories he had were absolutely terrible. His family was always broken, just like his childhood, the only friends he's ever had died from pneumonia, or left him because he wasn't 'cool', Jack had literally no memories to write about so he turned back to the teacher, "I can't write about this" he said quietly, "Why not?" the teacher asked, a bit too harshly, "Because I've never experienced a good memory. You and I both know my family and my past-you know I have no good memories of anything or anyone, so why'd you assign me this?" he asked, quieting his voice so others wouldn't hear. "Because, sometimes you need to deal with it, dig for the shiniest memory you have and showcase it" he said, Jack shaking his head, did he not understand? "But I genuinely don't have one" he said weakly, now the teacher took pity on him, Jack truly didn't, he was so defeated and venerable at this moment, "Well all of the other topics are already taken, I'm sorry, but you need to work it out" and with that the teacher left, Jack practically fuming with his fists clenched in frustration and sadness.
Last edited by Litwick on Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:36 am

✰ - 𝐎 𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐈 𝐀 .

female ✧ rebel ✧ 17/junior ✧ loc: class ✧ tags: daniel

olivia's eyes sparkled and she smiled. it seemed that daniel wasn't so good after all, but she only hoped that he didn't regret it. "okay then. as long as you can keep up." she swung her legs off the desk and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "who knew daniel netts would skip school? such a shocker." liv swiftly got to her feet, firmly planting her foots on the ground. "i want to be back for lunch. need to see some friends of mine." she was dying to see aspen and knew that she would get a kick out of daniel, the geeky boy, skipping class.

Ξ© - 𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 .

female ✧ creative ✧ 16/junior ✧ loc: bio class ✧ tags: ment: jason, dakota

her black knee high boots clicked against the freshly cleaned floors with each step. isa's blonde locks swayed back and forth as she walked through the practically empty halls as everyone's classes began. an older woman led her to the office, where she was handed the code to her locker. she listened to them speak, nodding curtly. she had picked out a black and dark green plaid skirt to wear to school along with a white long-sleeved turtle neck. her mom had approved from her bed before isa drove herself to school. she had struggled with getting used to the differences between France and America at first, but she had been forced to figure it out. it was either that or not being able to get herself from place to place.

after putting her books in her locker, isa was taken to the biology classroom. she peered in and took a look around while the elderly woman explained to the teacher who she was in whispers. bella walked to a seat in the back, passing by a boy sitting by the window drinking orange juice and another boy with blonde hair covering his face. she sat down and crossed her legs, tucking a curl behind her ear. these americans are quite odd.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:45 am

DANIEL sent her a flat look, following her out with his bag slumped on his shoulder as the teacher got up, "Where are you two going?" he asked, Daniel turning to face him with a sorrowful look in his eyes, "I hate to leave Mr.Wells, but my little sister isn't feeling good and I have to go pick her up, Olivia's coming because she also isn't feeling too well" he said, the teacher nodding, "Make sure they feel better" he said politely, walking back as Daniel smirked at how easily he believed the lie, Daniel walking beside her, this time his posture wasn't straight-no, it was more slumped and sus, he enjoyed this adrenaline of skipping-he always had, remembering the old days in Toronto he looked over at her, "I wasn't always a good kid y'know.." he admitted quietly, looking at the ground as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:10 pm

β†  Μ·KΜ· Μ·eΜ· Μ·nΜ· Μ·tΜ· Μ·oΜ· Μ· Μ· Μ·HΜ· Μ·aΜ· Μ·kΜ· Μ·iΜ· Μ·tΜ· Μ·oΜ· Μ·β†ž
    17 || Jock || Junior || Heterosexual || Mentions: || Tags: Open|| Location: outside, within school grounds

Kento had woken up this morning to find that Itsuo had already left for school, which frustrated Kento since they usually walked to school together. Sure, they had a bit of an argument about his school behavior, but it wasn't like Itsuo didn't get in trouble either... just a tad bit less often than he did.

The teenage boy let out a huff of air, tucking his hands in his pockets as he walked towards the track area behind the school. He threw his hood over his head, trying to remain anonymous in case some teacher decided to come outside.His dark brown hair was a fluffy mess this morning, but Kento didn't mind it as long as it didn't obscure his vision.

His dark gaze swept the running area, noting that he had the whole track to himself.

Plugging in his earbuds to listen to some music, Kento began a series of quick warm-ups and stretches before he began to jog around the track, relishing in the feel of a faint breeze blowing against his face.

✽̷ ̷I̷ ̷t̷ ̷s̷ ̷u̷ ̷o̷ ̷ ̷ ̷H̷ ̷a̷ ̷k̷ ̷i̷ ̷t̷ ̷o̷ ̷ ̷ ✽
    17 || Creative || Junior || Bisexual || Mentions: Aspen|| Tags: Open|| Location: classroom

Itsuo dashed through the hall, hoping he wasn't going to be late.

Although he had left the house early, the bus ride to the school was like hell. Usually, Kento was the one telling him when to get off or when to transfer but after their heated argument last night, Itsuo didn't really feel like talking to Kento which meant taking the bus without him... resulting in many wrong stops.

"Without me, you wouldn't even know how to live!"

In the midst of their argument, Kento had said some pretty hurtful things and Itsuo was determined to prove his brother wrong. He was as independent as any other high school student and he was going to go through the rest of the school year without having his twin step in to help him. He could do it. He just... had to gain some confidence.

Itsuo blindly stepped into his classroom, head ducked, beelining towards his desk. He quickly sat down, organized his things, and switched his attention to the teacher, who fortunately hadn't noticed his slightly late arrival.

About half way into the class, Itsuo's attention began to waver. He had already learned and memorized the concepts the teacher was teaching them. His dark brown eyes wandered the class before landing on a silver-haired girl. What was her name again? Aren? Asen? Aspen? There was something about her that made a lot of kids avoid her, but Itsuo never really knew why people disliked her. She seemed kind of intimidating though, at least to Itsuo. He heard she had gotten into some fights before and something about the police?

Itsuo Hakito blinked twice, realizing he had been staring at the girl for far too long. Quickly, he looked towards the window, trying to hid his embarassment and hoping he wasn't caught. Would she hit him? She seemed tougher than he was.
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:37 pm

──────────𝑅 π“Ž 𝒢 𝓃 𝓃──────────────

female-junior-17-loner-hetrosexual-loc. home/locker-ment. -- tags. Open

RYANN folded the paper, putting it into her pocket as she began walking to her first class, she was a bit nervous to say the least. She quietly walked the halls, trying not to bump anyones shoulders as she pushed through. She finally saw the class at the end of the hall, picking up her pace before the bell wrung, indicating she was late. She glared at the door in frustration, going inside to where the teacher began to lecture her that 'it doesn't matter if you're a few seconds late-it's still a late' and whatnot. She only shrugged him off, walking towards the back of the classroom to sit beside a student sat at the very back. "What are you doing? You're a new student, come on up here-class, this is Ryann Solars"

β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€πŸ„° πŸ…‚ πŸ„Ώ πŸ„΄ πŸ„½β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€

female-Senior-17-rebel-hetrosexual-loc. home/classroom-ment. -- tags. Itsuo

ASPEN looked at her phone, she felt the feeling of someone watching her so she sat up straighter, kicking her feet off of the desk and scanning the room, her crystal eyes finding a pair of brown ones before he looked out towards the window. This was Itsuo Hakito, she knew of him-she knew of everyone, he was her age, a creative kid-and he was kind to most people. Aspen let out a small sigh as he turned away frighteningly, she didn't want to come off as intimidating to others as she was, if she had to admit it, she would do almost anything to erase her reputation. But she won't. A pit in her stomach grew before she scoffed herself, quietly sliding out of her seat and into the empty one beside the boy, plopping her bag down beside her feet as she turned and examined him. "Hm, you came in late-I'm surprised the teacher didn't notice" she mentioned quietly, desperately trying to create small talk between the two.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:41 pm

✽̷ ̷I̷ ̷t̷ ̷s̷ ̷u̷ ̷o̷ ̷ ̷ ̷H̷ ̷a̷ ̷k̷ ̷i̷ ̷t̷ ̷o̷ ̷ ̷ ✽
    17 || Creative || Junior || Bisexual || Mentions: Aspen|| Tags: Aspen|| Location: Classroom

Just keep staring at the window... it's not like she w-!

Itsuo tensed ever so slightly as he heard the gentle scrape of a chair being pulled back.
    A flash of silver hair in the corner of his eyes confirmed his guess and he let out a shaky breath.

Perhaps it was wrong of him to judge her without actually getting to know her. Most of the time, Itsuo saw Aspen alone, maybe most of those rumors were just rumors? Still, having to interact with someone made him a bit nervous.

"Hm, you came in late-I'm surprised the teacher didn't notice"

Itsuo turned around, his brown eyes meeting silver crystal orbs. He blinked, the only sign of his surprise as he took in the girl he had always imagined to be so much more intimidating. Sure, she still had those fierce eyes that wouldn't take "no" for an answer, and she still had a slightly intimidating air about her... but... she seemed normal. Kind almost? But there was also something in her gaze, something that made her seem wary and tired and also frustrated. She had gone through a lot.

Itsuo sheepishly averted his gaze for a few seconds, realizing he had started to stare again.

"ahah, I guess I was just lucky. He seems pretty wrapped up about his history lesson." Itsuo replied in an equally quiet voice. His gaze slipped back to the girl for a split second, before shifting back to the teacher. "Did I miss anything at the start of class?"
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:40 pm

──────────𝑅 π“Ž 𝒢 𝓃 𝓃──────────────

female-junior-17-loner-hetrosexual-loc. home/locker-ment. -- tags. Open

RYANN folded the paper, putting it into her pocket as she began walking to her first class, she was a bit nervous to say the least. She quietly walked the halls, trying not to bump anyones shoulders as she pushed through. She finally saw the class at the end of the hall, picking up her pace before the bell wrung, indicating she was late. She glared at the door in frustration, going inside to where the teacher began to lecture her that 'it doesn't matter if you're a few seconds late-it's still a late' and whatnot. She only shrugged him off, walking towards the back of the classroom to sit beside a student sat at the very back. "What are you doing? You're a new student, come on up here-class, this is Ryann Solars"

β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€πŸ„° πŸ…‚ πŸ„Ώ πŸ„΄ πŸ„½β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€

female-Senior-17-rebel-hetrosexual-loc. home/classroom-ment. -- tags. Itsuo

ASPEN thought for a moment, nothing really went on but that small argument-or well, fight with Cori, the teacher hadn't taught anything since five minutes ago. She thought about it-did she want to tell him? He already seemed tense as it was and she didn't want to ride her reputations high horse. So she shook her head, "Umm no, nothing really happened this morning-" she was cut off by a student behind them, "Dude what are you talking about! You totally almost bashed Cori's head in like ten minutes ago-damn girl, you're fierce" he commented, winking as she cast him a small glare and a look of disgust, "Oh so you saw that but you didn't see me help someone with their notes? Or lend someone my pencils? Or explain to them how they could get around?" she remarked, she didn't want to be seen as the toughest girl in the school. But she was. She just wanted to be normal, her homelife was already messed up as it is-she didn't need any more drama than that. "No, you wouldn't do that" he replied smugly, Aspen just keeping her calm and sitting up straight, "Ok" she said, she knew the kid was looking for a fight-but something changed-she felt today was more of a laid back day and she didn't want to start anything that the boy couldn't handle. "What?" he hissed, quieting his voice-it was strange for Aspen to give up an argument so easily, "I said okay, believe what you wanna believe" she shrugged carelessly, on the inside she was hurting though-a lot. She spun back around in her seat, ignoring the boy beside her and avoiding anyones glances as the boy behind her not only shared a look of disbelief but also began to text his friends that he had just won a 'fight' between Aspen and him. Which I guess was true? But she didn't really care, for some reason she grew anxious, but she stayed quiet from there on and kept to herself, not talking to anyone in the class and taking the note on the board.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:48 am

jordan tyler ── tags: jack
jay | 18 | senior | gay | drama kid

Jordan watched the interaction between Jack and the teacher awkwardly. When she walked away, Jay turned to Jack. "Hey, don't worry about it. We can use one of my good memories? Or we can even make new ones together!" He smiled hopefully.

aaliyah miller ── tags: lexi
liyah | 17 | senior | lesbian | artist

Aaliyah went red. She thinks of me as a friend? She watched Lexi get lost in drawing, and she felt a flutter in the pit of her stomach. She put her hands to her cheeks, trying to cool them down. Stop it Liyah, she's just being nice. Aaliyah leaned in a little closer to see Lexi's progress so far.

alexei grant ── tags: ryann
alexei | 16 | junior | demi-bi | loner

Alexei sat on the front steps of the school, blasting music into her headphones. She was playing games on her phone, waiting for lunch to come. She planned on skipping the first half of the day.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me