( πšπ™Έπ™²π™·π™Όπ™Ύπ™½π™³ 𝙷𝙸𝙢𝙷 !Β‘ o+a

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ( πšπ™Έπ™²π™·π™Όπ™Ύπ™½π™³ 𝙷𝙸𝙢𝙷 !Β‘ o+a

Postby Litwick » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:40 am

──────────𝔻 𝕒 π•Ÿ π•š 𝕖 𝕝──────────────

male-17-creative/nerd-hetrosexual-loc. washroom-ment. -- tags. Olivia

──────────────────────────────────

DANIEL nodded once, than twice, looking at her with a small smile, he admired that she cared about his record and his perfect attendance, but there was always room for a little change, besides, what's the worst that could happen? They get caught by a teacher and get a call home? Daniel's mother's in the hospital and his little sister's at school and there's no way they'd contact his father because he'd never pick up the phone-so he was pretty much good to go. Daniel sent her a small sly smirk, "What? You think I don't have it in me to make some bad decisions?" he asked playfully-truth be told, back in Toronto he did his fair share of trouble but he stopped once he knew his mother had Cancer. He used to tag buildings, occasionally shoplift, sometimes even hijack cars-but he was a changed person, he just hoped that by this decision she wouldn't bring him back to his old ways-even if he did miss the thrill.

─────────────𝙅 𝙖 π™˜ 𝙠──────────────

male-18-rebel/outcast-hetrosexual-loc. music room-ment. tags. Jay

──────────────────────────────────

JACK looked at him, a worried expression on his face-this boy was in it for the long run wasn't he, he wanted to befriend Jack, didn't he? Oh God, but it was Jack's worst fear of having another friend-every time he mad ea new friend someone or something would ruin it, his old friend--Cole, he died of pneumoniaonia last winter because Jack insisted to snow board without a jacket, or his other friends--Caleb and Amilia-they both found out about Jack's financial problems and house situation-how he and his family were the lowest class and his mother suffered from cancer, instead of helping they made fun of him for it-told the whole school resulting into Jack becoming the alpha rebel of the school-'the depressed rebel' as some would say. But it was true. Jack looked at him, dropping his eyes, he didn't want to be rude and say 'no, I don't want to be your friend' because he did, he oh so needed a new friend--but his self consciousness reminded him of the hurt he had with his past friendships but his mind told him to be his friend-his mind told him he needed the help, he did need help-with his depression and anxiety and loneliness..but he didn't want to admit it, so he shook his head, his face expressionless as always as he looked at the floor, unable to hold eye-contact and ignoring his request, "Y-Yeah, we can use one of your memories"
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me